The Education Forum

Pravda: Texas oil man H.L. Hunt arranged JFK assassination

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Jim DiEugenio once wrote a fine article titled "Why the New York Times Deserves to Die." Basically, it was about the NYT's decades long cover up of the JFK assassination and more particularly their distortions of JFK's foreign policy.

http://www.ctka.net/2010/nyt.html

"On April 8, 2009, Alec Baldwin at Huffington Post, wrote a column decrying the financial problems of the New York Times and saying that it would be a real loss if somehow the Times would have to curtail publication to an online edition. On Len Osanic's Black Op Radio, I took issue with this and said the opposite: When the Times, Washington Post, and LA Times all finally fell, listeners should visit the empty buildings and spit on them. My reasoning being that on the serious issues of the day, the scandals, the murders, and wars that make up modern American history – the JFK assassination, Vietnam, the King murder, the killing of Robert Kennedy, the CIA and drugs, Iran-Contra, Watergate, the phony Clinton scandals (e.g. Whitewater), the elections heists of 2000 and 2004, and the phony run-up to the Iraq War – those papers have not just been wrong, but they have been misleading. And in many cases they have been deliberately so. And it is those issues that have helped form the current reality of American life. Which, in comparative terms, if you were around in the sixties, is pretty bad.

This leaves the obvious question to Mr. Baldwin: Why then Alec, should we lament their current problems and their possible diminution and cessation? How have they served the American public well since 1963? I would argue the opposite. Since they have served us so poorly, we should actually look forward to the day we are free of them. The only problem being that, as I wrote about elsewhere, what is waiting in the wings isn't a heck of a lot better. And this includes the outlet where Baldwin's piece appeared."

WHO IS MORE RELIABLE ON THE JFK ASSASSINATION: PRAVDA, THE AMERICAN MEDIA OR THE KENNEDY FAMILY?

Which brings me to this question: who is a more reliable as a source for truth in the JFK assassination - Soviet party papers such as Pravda from the 1960's and Pravda in 2007 ... or The New York Times, Wash Post, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CNN, MSNBC? Which news sources are more reliable for truth on the JFK assassination? Or even the Kennedy family?

Let's put it this way, the American MSM for the past 48 years has been much less reliable for JFK truth than say, 1950's Soviet Stalinist propaganda would have been.

I should add in the Kennedy family as well, as they played along with the Big Lie in a public fashion from the beginning:

Robert Kennedy: "As I said in Poland last summer, I am convinced Oswald was solely responsible for what happened and that he did not have any outside help or assistance. He was a malcontent who could not get along here or in the Soviet Union."

In 1963-64, the controlled Soviet press was saying "Texas oil barons played a fatal role" in the JFK assassination. Go to the 5th paragraph: http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=azJgAAAAIBAJ&sjid=yW8NAAAAIBAJ&pg=6967,4131942&dq=jfk+assassination&hl=en

In 2007, here is Pravda http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2007/09/pravda-says-truth-about-kennedy.html:

"Many experts on America believe that the conspiracy in Dallas was organized by a group of billionaires from Texas with Harold Hunt at head. The man was considered the world’s richest man of that time. The Texas businessman took an active part in the political life of America; he nominated Texas senator Lyndon Johnson for presidential election in 1960. The first attempt to promote Johnson was a failure, but Hunt finished the game in Dallas as a result of which Kennedy was killed and his candidate came to the White House."

Dale Meyers: "Why is this all so compromising for President Bush? According to Pravda, the inertness in the investigation of the crime is due to the fact that both George H.W. Bush and his son George W. Bush "are oilmen belonging to the same group" of Texas oligarchs who whacked Kennedy. No mention is made of the Warren Commission and the House Select Committee on Assassinations which investigated the killing in 1964 and 1977-78."

Let's just say I agree with Pravda. I do think H.L. Hunt and Lyndon Johnson played big roles in the JFK assassination. It is very possible that George Herbert Walker Bush played a big role as well. The best recaps of GHW Bush's possible role in the JFK assassination are in Family of Secrets by Russ Baker and the essay "Did the Bushes help to kill JFK" by Wim Dankbaar over at JFKMurdersolved.

An interesting note: George W. Bush, the son of GHW Bush, appointed Ray Lee Hunt (the son of oil baron H.L. Hunt - a key supporter of Lyndon Johnson) to the plum position of a member of the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board. In my opinion, the fathers of GWB and Ray Lee Hunt were both key players in the JFK assassination. CIA George Herbert Walker Bush was also friends with Lyndon Johnson.

In a nutshell, I think that Soviet propaganda organs such as Pravda have been a much more reliable source for accurate information on the JFK assassination than the American media or the Kennedy family (publicly).

Edited by Robert Morrow

"L H Hunt, quote: I was a great admirer of Jack Kennedy...the Warren Commission did not a very good job"

I suppose the old man was lying. But he got it right with the the WC...too bad, (for him and his cronies) that the commission was not able to create a better cover... ;)

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Guest Robert Morrow

"L H Hunt, quote: I was a great admirer of Jack Kennedy...the Warren Commission did not a very good job"

I suppose the old man was lying. But he got it right with the the WC...too bad, (for him and his cronies) that the commission was not able to create a better cover... ;)

KK

H.L. Hunt was out in Los Angeles in 1960 and he wrote a letter, while out there, telling LBJ to take the vice presidency. He hated JFK with a rabid passion and I certainly think H.L. Hunt was one of the key players in the JFK assassination. The very fact he would be so complimentary of JFK is highly suspicious.

Remember, a lot of folks suspected that Hunt did it in real time. Also, in 1968 Hunt made favorable comments about Ted Kennedy - again, that is suspicious in and of itself.

Read Texas in the Morning by Madeleine Duncan Brown:

We may have lost a battle but we are going to win a war.” H.L. Hunt to Madeleine Brown, LBJ’s girlfriend, upon Lyndon Johnson losing the Democratic nomination to John Kennedy in 1960.

H.L. Hunt: “How long are we going to let this go on? Are we goin’ to have to shoot those mafia bastards to get them out of office?” [Texas in the Morning, p. 163]

Guest Robert Morrow

Robert, some free advice. Once in a while, do your homework. The results, sometimes, are a wonderful thing.: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2487&view=findpost&p=244863

Those are some interesting links re: H.L. Hunt and the Garrison investigation.

So what is your point, Scully? Would you care to "interpret" the data rather than do your usual data dump?

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Dale Meyers is one of the least respected JFK researchers. He has put out a lot of ridiculous "lone nutter garbage." He is the guy who has created these cartoons that supposedly show Oswald was a lone nutter and all the shots to JFK came from behind. These cartoons were used in the infamous 2003 ABC special on the 40th anniversary of the JFK assassination called "Beyond Conspiracy." If you ever want to see Operation Mockingbird in action, get the DVD of that "special" and see all the CIA assets and Council on Foreign Relations members spin you quite a yarn about the JFK assassination.

Dale Meyers and his cartoons were featured very prominently in that disinfo special. I am not accusing Dale Meyers of being CIA ... rather, just being a well meaning "useful idiot" for the murderers of John Kennedy.

The vast majority of Americans and JFK experts think the head kill shot to JFK came from the front, probably the Grassy Knoll area. Robert Grodon, the expert in JFK film and photography thinks this.

On Sept. 5th, 2007, Dale Meyers posted on his blog "Pravda Says Truth About Kennedy Assassination Will Never Be Unveiled." Then after I posted a link to that post, he took it down. How juvenile.

I think that H.L. Hunt and Lyndon Johnson (and others) were at the epicenter of the JFK assassination. The Russian intelligence and Russian media have been saying the same thing since 1963. They were still saying it in 2007 via Pravda. Remember RFK and Jackie sent a close friend William Walton to the Russians in December, 1963, to tell them that they thought it was a high level domestic conspiracy that killed JFK.

RFK said at the time, privately, that if the American people knew what really had happened in Dallas that there would be blood in the streets.

When it comes to the JFK assassination, the Soviet press, Russian media, and Fidel Castro controlled Cuban newspapers give you a MUCH MORE ACCURATE account of what actually happened on 11/22/63. They have consistently and accurately said for 48 years that it was a high level domestic American conspiracy that murdered John Kennedy.

Here is Dale Meyers post from 9/5/2007, which he has since taken down:

"Pravda Says Truth About Kennedy Assassination Will Never Be Unveiled "

by DALE K. MYERS 9/5/2007

Some things never change. Take the article, "Truth about John Kennedy's assassination will never be unveiled," published in today's issue of Pravda, Moscow's newspaper of record.

According to the front page story, "John Kennedy died because he was in opposition to a group of Texan oligarchs. But Americans prefer not to speak much about the version as it is very much compromising for George W. Bush."

According to Pravda, the Kennedy assassination remains unsolved although they later declare, "Many experts on America believe that the conspiracy in Dallas was organized by a group of billionaires from Texas with Harold Hunt at head. The man was considered the world's richest man of that time. The Texas businessman took an active part in the political life of America; he nominated Texas senator Lyndon Johnson for presidential election in 1960. The first attempt to promote Johnson was a failure, but Hunt finished the game in Dallas as a result of which Kennedy was killed and his candidate came to the White House."

Kennedy, by Pravda's account, was in opposition to the group of Texas oligarchs seeking governmental positions. Hence, billionaires with Hunt at head decided to conspire against Kennedy.

Pravda goes on to claim that "it is perfectly clear that America's tough security measures would not make it possible for any stranger to approach Oswald who was considered the killer of President Kennedy and even kill him. But within two years after Oswald's death sixty-two people more who could have testified upon the Kennedy killing died under not clear circumstances. The taxi driver who took Oswald home from the book stack died in a week after that day. [Editor's note: Actually, Whaley died in December, 1965, two years after the assassination, in a not so mysterious manner - he was killed when an 83 year-old man in an oncoming vehicle crossed the center line and crashed into Whaley's car, killing himself and Whaley.] Later, more fatal instances with people who knew something about the crime followed."

Why is this all so compromising for President Bush? According to Pravda, the inertness in the investigation of the crime is due to the fact that both George H.W. Bush and his son George W. Bush "are oilmen belonging to the same group" of Texas oligarchs who whacked Kennedy. No mention is made of the Warren Commission and the House Select Committee on Assassinations which investigated the killing in 1964 and 1977-78.

The source for most of this hokum is Valentin Zorin, a political correspondent for Soviet TV and radio and professor of the Institute for the USA and Canada Studies, and yes, the son of Valerian Alexandrovich Zorin (1902-1986), the Soviet diplomat and statesman, who as Soviet ambassador to the United Nations got into the famous confrontation with Adlai Stevenson on October 25, 1962, during the Cuban Missile Crisis. Zorin denied that the Soviets had placed offensive ballistic missiles in Cuba and refused to answer Stevenson's direct question about them resulting in Stevenson's famous retort, "I am prepared to wait for my answer until hell freezes over, if that's your decision. And I'm also prepared to present the evidence in this room." Stevenson then showed the world U2 recon photographs that proved that the Soviets had placed and were placing intercontinental ballistic missiles in Cuba.

The latest Pravda report about who was behind the Kennedy assassination is nothing new, of course. TASS, the official Soviet press agency, announced on November 23, 1963, at a time when the Dallas police investigation into the crime had barely begun, that Kennedy was killed by "extreme rightwing elements" in the United States. So much for ascertaining any facts before drawing a conclusion.

Obviously, it is no surprise that Moscow is beating the same drum forty-four years later. Who needs facts when you've got a good yarn to tell?

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

What about Ray Lee Hunt, the son of H.L. Hunt? Ever wonder why the USA is involved in Yemen? Well, one reason might be is because Ray Lee Hunt has a multi-billion oil find there.

Check out the curriculum vitae of Ray Lee Hunt. It sure hits on all the hot buttons: oil industry executive, former member of the Dallas Fed, appointee by George W. Bush to the very plum position on the President's Foreign Advisory Intelligence Board.

Think he ever got briefed on the "intelligence" coming out of Yemen and the rest of the Middle East? That is just a simple question for you to figure out.

I do think that Ray Lee Hunt's dad, H.L. Hunt, was ABSOLUTELY one of the key players of the JFK assassination. I am not accusing Ray Lee Hunt of that, but I bet he has figured it out by now. In 1963, Ray Lee Hunt was a 20 year old student at SMU in Dallas.

Ray Lee Hunt is very tied into the Bush family. I do think CIA George Herbert Walker Bush was one of the CIA planners of the JFK assassination. GHW Bush sure is invested in the cover up. Of course Ray Lee Hunt is close personal friends with GHW Bush #41 and George W. Bush #43.

[by the way, one of my ancestors helped to found SMU a long time ago.]

http://www.nndb.com/people/521/000055356/

Ray L. Hunt

AKA Ray Lee Hunt

Born: 6-Apr-1943

Birthplace: New York City

Religion: Methodist

Race or Ethnicity: White

Sexual orientation: Straight

Party Affiliation: Republican

Nationality: United States

Executive summary: Chairman of Hunt Oil

Father: H. L. Hunt (Texas oilman, d. 1974)

Mother: Ruth Ray

Brother: Nelson Bunker Hunt

Brother: Lamar Hunt (co-founder American Football League, owner KC Chiefs)

Wife: Nancy Ann Hunter

University: Economics, Southern Methodist University (1965)

Administrator: Trustee, Southern Methodist University

Hunt Oil CEO (1976-)

Hunt Oil (1958-)

Member of the Board of Bessemer Venture Partners

Member of the Board of Dresser Industries (-1998)

Member of the Board of EDS (1996-)

Member of the Board of Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (as Chairman)

Member of the Board of Halliburton (1998-2007)

Member of the Board of King Ranch

Member of the Board of Pepsi (1996-)

Member of the Board of Verde Realty

Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board (2001-03)

Phi Delta Theta Fraternity

American Petroleum Institute Board Member

Americans for Truth in Politics

Bush-Cheney '04

Dallas Petroleum Club Former President

Elizabeth Dole Committee

FreedomWorks

Friends of John Boehner

Friends of Senator D'Amato 1998 Committee

George W. Bush for President

John McCain 2008

Kay Bailey Hutchison for Senate

McCain for Senate '98

National Petroleum Council

National Republican Congressional Committee

Santorum 2000

Santorum 2006

Steele for Maryland

George W. Bush Presidential Library

Woodrow Wilson Award for Corporate Citizenship

Google Ray Lee Hunt and learn more: https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=pfwl&tok=Kf2h2VcnMNrJLWvfwoTWjA&cp=9&gs_id=y&xhr=t&q=ray+lee+hunt&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&biw=991&bih=749&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=ray+lee+h&aq=0&aqi=g4&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=9662fec27b9e4b73

This is on target. HL Hunt was a lead player in the US, but with Foreign Connections that helped. Killing JFK was long anticipated by Hunt since Los Angelese. One has to keep in mind Hunt was Pro-NAZI and an insider for the NAZI IG Farben methods, of Rockefeller Oil, that became Bilderberg. Walter Dornburger, rocket engine designer for Bell Aerospace, was helping with LHO via Paines.

JFK found these big secrets the NAZIs gave up with Allen Dulles to escape death sentences. The top of the problem list was the extreme chemical dangers from HF used by NASA, USAEC, Oil Refineries, and the use of fluoridation, and the relationship of these chemical methods with old world religion secrets that caused Ruby to kill LHO to keep those from coming out. Hunt worked Ruby to have LHO killed to avoid this old world religion issue connected to HF, that would change the world's views of a particular religion.

HL Hunt is on target, and LBJ was being the water boy for Hunt's planning.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Robert Morrow

Even more important what the Soviet press was saying, is what the Soviets were privately thinking. The Soviets had a keen interest in finding out who *really* murdered JFK because they were in danger of being framed for it. By September, 1965 the Soviets had concluded that Lyndon Johnson had orchestrated the JFK assassination.

Read document 1: http://www.indiana.edu/~oah/nl/98feb/jfk.html#d1 It is a memo from Hoover to LBJ on 12/1/66 stating that the KGB had concluded by September, 1965, that Lyndon Johnson was behind the JFK assassination.

This is one of the jewels produced by the ARRB: a memo from J. Edgar Hoover dated 12/1/66 (and sent to LBJ on that day) which stated that as of September, 1965 the Soviets were telling their KGB agents in America that they had concluded that Lyndon Johnson was behind the JFK assassination.

Also, go to page 1,492-1,496 of Doug Horne's Volume V of his book "Inside the Assassinations Record Review Board." The leader of the FBI records team Phil Golrick told author Doug Horne that "the specific language in the FBI report indicates that the information was obtained through electronic surveillance, not human intelligence, and it should be considered a very reliable record of what the KGB had been telling its own people behind closed doors in its own Residency in New York City." (Horne, p. 1493, Volume 5, Inside the ARRB).

I consider this to be of gargantuan significance for understanding the JFK assassination. It is up there with Gen. Ed Lansdale being photographed at TSBD. Up there with Antonio Veciana identifying "Maurice Bishop" aka David Atlee Phillips with Oswald.

This is extremely important because it is coming from Soviet internal intelligence, not their propaganda organs (who were accusing the Texas oil men closely associated with LBJ). FBI counter-intelligence discovered in the mid 1960's that the Soviets believed internally that Lyndon Johnson was behind the JFK assassination. The Russians at that time had the largest foreign intelligence agency in the world. They were quite competent, too, having stolen our complete atomic bomb secrets in the early mid 1940's.

The FBI found out what the Soviets were telling their KGB Residency in New York through electronic surveillance.

http://www.indiana.e...feb/jfk.html#d1

Hoover sent this memo to Lyndon Johnson on 12/1/1966. (Johnson's mental condition in that time period was not good at all. I think the stresses of Vietnam as well as his participation in the JFK assassination were weighing heavily on him.)

Document 1

1 - Mr. DeLoach

1 - Mr. Wick

1 - Mr. Gale

1 - Mr. Sullivan

1 - Mr. Branigan

1 - Mr. Lenihan

December 1, 1966

REACTION OF SOVIET AND COMMUNIST PARTY OFFICIALS TO THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY

A source who has furnished reliable information in the past and who was in Russia on the date of the assassination of the late President John F. Kennedy advised on December 4, 1963, that the news of the assassination of President Kennedy was flashed to the Soviet people almost immediately after its occurrence. It was greeted by great shock and consternation and church bells were tolled in the memory of President Kennedy.

According to our source, officials of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union believed there was some well-organized conspiracy on the part of the "ultraright" in the United States to effect a "coup." They seemed convinced that the assassination was not the deed of one man, but that it rose out of a carefully planned campaign in which several people played a part. They felt those elements interested in utilizing the assassination and playing on anticommunist sentiments in the United States would then utilize this act to stop negotiations with the Soviet Union, attack Cuba and thereafter spread the war. As a result of these feelings, the Soviet Union immediately went into a state of national alert.

Our source further stated that Soviet officials were fearful that without leadership, some irresponsible general in the United States might launch a missile at the Soviet Union. It was the further opinion of the Soviet officials that only maniacs would think that the "left" forces in the United States, as represented by the Communist Party, USA, would assassinate President Kennedy, especially in view of the abuse the Communist Party, USA, has taken from the "ultraleft" as a result of its support of peaceful coexistence and disarmament policies of the Kennedy administration.

62-109060

REL:kas

(8)

REACTION OF SOVIET AND COMMUNIST PARTY OFFICIALS TO THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY

According to our source, Soviet officials claimed that Lee Harvey Oswald had no connection whatsoever with the Soviet Union. They described him as a neurotic maniac who was disloyal to his own country and everything else. They noted that Oswald never belonged to any organization in the Soviet Union and was never given Soviet citizenship.

(CG 5824-S*)

A second source who has furnished reliable information in the past advised on November 27, 1963, that Nikolai T. Fedorenko, the Permanent Representative to the Soviet Mission to the United Nations, held a brief meeting with all diplomatic personnel employed at the Soviet Mission on November 23, 1963. During this meeting, Fedorenko related for the benefit of all present the news of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and stated that Kennedy's death was very much regretted by the Soviet Union and had caused considerable shock in Soviet Government circles. Fedorenko stated that the Soviet Union would have preferred to have had President Kennedy at the helm of the American Government. He added that President Kennedy had, to some degree, a mutual understanding with the Soviet Union, and had tried seriously to improve relations between the United States and Russia. Fedorenko also added that little or nothing was known by the Soviet Government concerning President Lyndon Johnson and, as a result, the Soviet Government did not know what policies President Johnson would follow in the future regarding the Soviet Union.

According to our source, Colonel Boris Ivanov, Chief of the Soviet Committee for State Security (KGB) Residency in New York City, held a meeting of KGB personnel on the morning of November 25, 1963. Ivanov informed those present that President Kennedy's death had posed a problem for the KGB and stated that it was necessary for all KGB employees to lend their efforts to solving the problem.

According to our source, Ivanov stated that it was his personal feeling that the assassination of President Kennedy had been planned by an organized group rather than being the act of one individual assassin. Ivanov stated that it was therefore necessary that the KGB ascertain with the greatest possible speed the true story surrounding President Kennedy's assassination. Ivanov stated that the KGB was interested in knowing all the factors and all of the possible groups which might have worked behind the scenes to organize and plan this assassination.

Our source added that Ivanov also emphasized that it was of extreme importance to the Soviet Government to determine precisely what kind of man the new President Lyndon Johnson would be. Ivanov said that President Johnson was practically an unknown to the Soviet Government and, accordingly, the KGB had issued instructions to all of its agents to immediately obtain all data available concerning the incumbent President. Ivanov said that it would be necessary for KGB personnel to gather and correlate all information concerning President Johnson, including his background, his past working experience and record in Congress, his present attitude toward the Soviet Union, and particularly all information which might have bearing upon the future foreign policy line he would follow (NY 3653-S*)

On September 16, 1965, this same source reported that the KGB Residency in New York City received instructions approximately September 16, 1965, from KGB headquarters in Moscow to develop all possible information concerning President Lyndon B. Johnson's character, background, personal friends, family, and from which quarters he derives his support in his position as President of the United States. Our source added that in the instructions from Moscow, it was indicated that "now" the KGB was in possession of data purporting to indicate President Johnson was responsible for the assassination of the late President John F. Kennedy. KGB headquarters indicated that in view of this information, it was necessary for the Soviet Government to know the existing personal relationship between President Johnson and the Kennedy family, particularly between President Johnson and Robert and "Ted" Kennedy.

On March 3, 1964, Yuri I. Nosenko, Soviet defector whose bona fides has not been established, advised that he was handling Soviet Committee for State Security (KGB) investigations of tourists from the United States at the time Lee Harvey Oswald visited Russia in 1959, and consequently was fully cognizant of the Lee Harvey Oswald case.

According to Nosenko, Oswald came to the attention of the KGB when he expressed a wish to defect to the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics shortly after his arrival in Russia. However, the KGB, after inquiry, decided he was mentally unstable and informed him he had to return to the United States upon completion of his visit. Thereafter, when Oswald missed a sight-seeing tour he was to take, his hotel room was forced open and he was found with one of his wrists badly

Guest Robert Morrow

KK

Of course the perpetrator H.L. Hunt was lying. He hated the Kennedys. And the very fact he would stoop to telling the bold faced lie that he was a great admirer of JFK is just another confirmation of his participation in the JFK assassination.

"We may have lost a battle but we are going to win a war.” H.L. Hunt to Madeleine Brown, LBJ’s girlfriend, upon Lyndon Johnson losing the Democratic nomination to John Kennedy in 1960.

H.L. Hunt: “How long are we going to let this go on? Are we goin’ to have to shoot those mafia bastards to get them out of office?” [Texas in the Morning, p. 163]

The end result for LBJ was JFK WAS RIGHT! He was right about Vietnam and LBJ and the military were wrong. You could imagine the ghost of JFK laughing at a defeated LBJ in the oval office when LBJ was broken after Vietnam. His ghost laughing and mocking LBJ saying I told you so.

After W, I don't think we're going to see any President's from Texas soon. No offense Mr. Morrow, but is LBJ/W/Rick Perry the best your state can produce on a national level?

Guest Robert Morrow

The end result for LBJ was JFK WAS RIGHT! He was right about Vietnam and LBJ and the military were wrong. You could imagine the ghost of JFK laughing at a defeated LBJ in the oval office when LBJ was broken after Vietnam. His ghost laughing and mocking LBJ saying I told you so.

After W, I don't think we're going to see any President's from Texas soon. No offense Mr. Morrow, but is LBJ/W/Rick Perry the best your state can produce on a national level?

It is really sad that LBJ, the Bush family and Rick Perry are all very similar despite the fact that the Bushes (and Karl Rove) hate Rick Perry. They are the same thing - big oil, military contractors and an aggressive foreign policy.

On a side note Lyndon Johnson (source gay activist Ray Hill), George Herbert Walker Bush (the Franklin Scandal) , George W. Bush (Victor Ashe) and Rick Perry were/are all bisexual. Folks don't know that about LBJ but he was.

This is on target. HL Hunt was a lead player in the US, but with Foreign Connections that helped. Killing JFK was long anticipated by Hunt since Los Angelese. One has to keep in mind Hunt was Pro-NAZI and an insider for the NAZI IG Farben methods, of Rockefeller Oil, that became Bilderberg. Walter Dornburger, rocket engine designer for Bell Aerospace, was helping with LHO via Paines.

JFK found these big secrets the NAZIs gave up with Allen Dulles to escape death sentences. The top of the problem list was the extreme chemical dangers from HF used by NASA, USAEC, Oil Refineries, and the use of fluoridation, and the relationship of these chemical methods with old world religion secrets that caused Ruby to kill LHO to keep those from coming out. Hunt worked Ruby to have LHO killed to avoid this old world religion issue connected to HF, that would change the world's views of a particular religion.

HL Hunt is on target, and LBJ was being the water boy for Hunt's planning.

Jim, I'm now turning my attention to the Pro-NAZI allegations regarding H.L. Hunt and the society he kept, most importantly Billy James Hargis, Robert DePugh, Robert Welch, Dan Smoot and General Edwin Walker.

Billy James Hargis was the leader of Christian Crusade, and he denied being an anti-Semite, and even denied being anti-Negro, however, he also strongly advocated keeping White colleges and Universities purely White. This was not racist, he said, but cultural. Nevertheless, in his expensive seminars in which he hired teams of speakers, he not infrequently let in a speaker with a strong racist message -- although he would disavow affiliation with it later.

The same was true of Robert Welch. Although he continually claimed that he would allow Jews into his organization, the local organizations of the John Birch Society around the USA were very independent, and many of them were strictly White and anti-Semite as well. A story is told about a lady in Southern California who joined a JBS chapter, and over the years it became increasingly anti-Semite, so she complained to Robert Welch himself. Robert Welch advised her to quit that chapter and find another one, if she could.

The same was true of Robert DePugh and his Minutemen -- they accepted Jews on paper in 1963, but in the trenches, they were not found, and many local leaders would make speeches blaming the Jews for everything from communism to capitalism.

General Walker would not make overt racist statements, but he did say he regretted his role in racially integrating the Little Rock High Schools in 1959. And when Governor Ross Barnett of Mississippi made a national stand to deny any Negro from applying to Oxford University, General Walker was quickly on national radio to call for "thousands" of angry protesters to prevent James Meredith, a black Air Force vet, from being accepted as a student there. Some reports say that Walker called on young Minutemen as well as JBS members to 'bring their guns' to this showdown between JFK and Governor Barnett. Finally, when Walker wanted to rail against the Jews in the Supreme Court, he would shout that it was an "Antichrist Supreme Court."

So - race and anti-Semitism were an integral part of the right-wing screed of Dallas in 1963.

My question to you, Jim, is whether you possess *written* evidence (preferably from H.L. Hunt's own words) that Hunt was pro-NAZI.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

• 4 months later...

As for Pravda, the top USSR newspaper, it was a lucky guess on their part that H.L. Hunt was involved in the JFK assassination.

Pravda had a Communist bias that wealthy capitalists were to blame for everything -- therefore, since JFK was killed in Dallas, the richest man in Dallas must be to blame.

But Pravda was mistaken when it printed that H.L. Hunt "arranged" the JFK assassination. Throwing money at something and cursing is not the same as making arrangements. So, Pravda missed the crucial element -- that a highly-trained militay man had been the actual "arranger" and orchestrator of the JFK tragedy.

Insofar as H.L. Hunt threw money at the issue -- this was not unique. So also did James Hoffa, Carlos Marcello, Santos Trafficante, Joseph Milteer, Howard Hughes, Sam Giancana, and many other millionaires and billionaires.

The real key -- the ground crew -- was far beyond the reach of the money-boys. Only a true "man of action" could make those sorts of arrangements. IMHO, the actual "arranger" of the JFK assassination was ex-General Edwin A. Walker.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Guest Robert Morrow

Gen. Edward Lansdale is quite likely to have been supervising the "ground crew" of the JFK assassination. He was identified by his military peers Col. Fletcher Prouty and Gen. Victor Krulak as have been present at TSBD on 11/22/63.

1) Photo: http://www.apfn.net/dcia/tramps1.jpg

2) Krulak letter to Prouty, identifying Lansdale: http://www.ratical.com/ratville/JFK/USO/appD.html

3) Prouty gives his insights: http://www.prouty.org/letter.html

I think that Lyndon Johnson and his Texas oil men H.L. Hunt and Clint Murchison, Sr. used their CIA/military connections to murder JFK. Gen. Edwin Walker would be a suspect in the JFK assassination due to his connections to H.L. Hunt, a man worth billions of dollars in 1963. People with that kind of money have a track record of using government operatives, agents, militaries like marionette dolls.

But because Gen. Edwin Walker wrote the HSCA and told them that the bullet they had in evidence was not the bullet that was shot at him, I tend to think Walker was not involved personally in the JFK assassination.