The JFK administration backed NWO's plans to turn the US into a police state

Len Colby

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex Jones is a whack out nut he beleves in

American Concentration Camps

He has accused the US government of being involved in the Oklahoma City bombing[ and September 11 attacks.

Gloria Steinem is a CIA operative

That President Bush wanted a north american union

• 4 months later...

The folks at the DPF complain that I often refer to it as the Deep Fertilizer Forum, even though they call the EF 'the Swamp' and worse and bad mouth John Simkin and Evan Burton, not to mention me. Since I'm one of their favored targets I check in once in awhile to see what they are saying about me.

I just discovered this exchange:

09-07-2012, 02:58 PM Albert Doyle

The entity Colby has just made a new thread accusing JFK of masterminding an American police state.

===============================

09-07-2012, 06:47 PM Jan Klimkowski

Albert - sometimes the best response to blatant, ahem, provocation is simply to ignore it.

09-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Peter Lemkin

:worship:Yeah, that's the ticket.....JFK was a cryptofascist who cleverly planned his own assassination so that America could start the decent into corporate, MIICC, bankster, permanent wars, undo-the-Constitution, government lies the norm, forget the rule of law, kill and overthrow anyone in the way of TPTBs greed and power/empire. Yeah, that's the ticket. As moral as his old man's stand on the health benefits of tar and nicotine and how to sell it despite scientific proof to the opposite!:finger:Well, at least Cobly [the entity] is now really out of the closet!

09-07-2012, 07:47 PM Phil Dragoo

Colby knocks on the door at Hyannis Port

With a bill for the bullet.

Not the bouquet of the wife beater.

09-08-2012, 04:19 AM Albert Doyle

Maybe Phil could whip-up a photo-shop of Colby as the Creature From The Black Lagoon arising out of the swamp carrying the death stare Kennedy in his arms saying "here is your man"...

09-08-2012, 04:34 AM Peter Lemkin

'Colby' has proven itself a real sleeper...for years he kept mostly away from JFK and said he thought [vaguely] there was a conspiracy [totally undefined that] and that LHO did not act alone [yes, not even with himself! - my comment]...and I've heard since I left he has become more and more active an 'authority' on Dallas....now the ultimate pronouncement that JFK assassinated himself, in effect. [brought it upon himself and, of course, deserved it]. Phil, I'll be that 'bill' was no inexpensive matter....given all cover-up, lies, propaganda, the wars, weapons systems, govt. overthrows, other assassinations, covert ops et al since and as a part of Dallas. It so ludicrous, it really deserves no analysis or rebuttal. The sleeper has been activated, and the closet is now empty - he's OUT! His real purpose was not just 911 et al., but also Dallas - all the biggies. :thumbsdown:

09-08-2012, 06:17 AM Phil Dragoo

1 Attachment(s)

Texas Theater Marquee de Sade

Attachment 3980

All the little rats

form the Bosch nightmares

sayin Run Baby Run

faster than my Northwind

09-08-2012, 02:52 PMAlbert Doyle

If only you could get Colby's face on that Phil. Heeheeheehee

09-08-2012, 07:44 PM Greg Burnham

1 Attachment(s)

Posted for research purposes ONLY.

Attachment 3983

09-10-2012, 11:22 AM Magda Hassan

:lol:

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/printthread.php?t=10472&pp=40&page=2

But if Doyle or any of the others had bothered to look at this thread they would have seen it was not true that I had “just made a new thread accusing JFK of masterminding an American police state.” And they object when I saw they're fuller of BS than a constipated steer.

And also those who would type NWO in a topic headline, thereby making all viewers think that this was an Alex Jonsey sight. I guess that is the goal of some organisms.

Not surprised you still aren't above making personal attacks. I guess I have a greater respect for the intelligence of the readers of this forum: I assumed they'd take a look at the OP before passing judgement. That obviously was not the case at the Phertalizer forum but I expect better of the EF. And in case you missed it there are a few "Alex Jonsey" types on this "sight" (sic).

09-08-2012, 07:44 PM Greg Burnham

1 Attachment(s)

Posted for research purposes ONLY.

Attachment 3983

09-10-2012, 11:22 AM Magda Hassan

:lol:

Greg,

It seems you posted a funny caricature of me, "Attachment 3983", on the DPF thread in question. Perhaps you'd be so kind as to share it with us here? After most of us could use a laugh.

Why must you drag a crapstorm--or a potential crapstorm--from one forum to another?

Are you not getting enough attention here?

If I really cared what went on over there, I'd be there on a regular basis. And I'd wager that goes for the rest of the folks here.

If you wish to sling manure at each other--as you apparently do--why not confine it to that other forum, and leave this one out of it? It's not unusual for monkeys to sling feces; but I for one would rather you kept your beef with THEIR forum confined to THEIR forum.

Why must you drag a crapstorm--or a potential crapstorm--from one forum to another?

If I really cared what went on over there, I'd be there on a regular basis. And I'd wager that goes for the rest of the folks here.

If you wish to sling manure at each other--as you apparently do--why not confine it to that other forum, and leave this one out of it? It's not unusual for monkeys to sling feces; but I for one would rather you kept your beef with THEIR forum confined to THEIR forum.

So you don't think this thread being discussed on another forum in large part by current and former members of this forum is germane here?

PS for Greg:

Apparently the title of the image you posted was "The Creature From The Blackops Lagoon" why don't you share it with us as well?

I don't see what the big deal is. These seppos are a dime a dozen. I don't think it's even worth* bothering with them except to remind them to take their meds.

edit add *

Edited by John Dolva

I don't see what the big deal is. These seppos are a dime a dozen. I don't think it's even worth* bothering with them except to remind them to take their meds.

edit add *

Forgive me if I misunderstood you but if you have such contempt for Americans (i.e. "seppos") and think we're all "a dime a dozen" and on (or should be taking psych. meds.) perhaps you shouldn't spend your time at a forum where we make the vast majority of poats.

edit add *

Forgive me if I misunderstood you but if you have such contempt for Americans (i.e. "seppos") and think we're all "a dime a dozen" and on (or should be taking psych. meds.) perhaps you shouldn't spend your time at a forum where we make the vast majority of poats.

Opoids for the masses ?....very iiiiiiinteresting ........but stupid !. Henry Gibson

So you don't think this thread being discussed on another forum in large part by current and former members of this forum is germane here?

No...I do NOT think that a "tempest-in-a-teapot" drama on another forum deserves to be discussed on the JFK forum over here.

Now, if this was a forum for the discussion of drama queens and the drama they seem to attract, I might be persuaded to change my mind. But this is a forum for the discussion of the JFK assassination. The whiny elementary-school playground wars should NOT have a place here...especially when the playground war didn't originate here.

Recess time, Len...take your juice box and your teddy bear, and take the juvenile drama back where you found it.

Len, I agree with Mark. Take it somewhere else.

The seppos are those twonks like the one in the video posted. I think it's garbage and those 'commentators' are a dime a dozen on the web.

btw I agree and I think it's sufficient to recognise it as a proposal around the issue of disarmament.