The Education Forum

Felipe Vidal Santiago

John Simkin

Felipe Vidal Santiago's nephew, Felipe Vidal, has joined the forum. Hopefully he will be willing to answer questions about him. I know he has a few questions for researchers into his case.

Have you got the date when he was born? (I would like to add it to his biography). Do you have the actual date of his execution?

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKsantiago.htm

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Felipe,

In another thread, mention was made of the car parked in the driveway of General Walker's house. The licence tag has been obliterated.

Do you know if the '57 Chevy in question (see attachment below) was owned or driven regularly by your uncle, Felipe Vidal Santiago?

Cheers,

James

Edited by James Richards

Felipe,

In another thread, mention was made of the car parked in the driveway of General Walker's house. The licence tag has been obliterated.

Do you know if the '57 Chevy in question (see attachment below) was owned or driven regularly by your uncle, Felipe Vidal Santiago?

Cheers,

James

I think the car was register to a "Captain Edward G Seiwell" ; Dallas (Highland Park) Texas. My parents, Clerence M Morgam, my step father, lived at 3509 Lexington around the block from Geroge Casels. I was married earlier (1954 to"Joan Cassels" the daughter of George. George sold a Tombstone to Siewell for one of Seiwells relatives. I cannot go (at this time) into how I know this because it involves other people and I have not ask for their permission to do so. However, the FBI did know this in 1964. Ref; Captain Edward G Siewell, fourth Army Reserve, INTEL, Dallas Love Field. Dallas #105 Naturality Matters. Seiwell was my CO at Love Field around 1954-55. Seiwell was a regular at "Ed Maclamora's (?) "Sportatorium" on Industrail Blvd, Dallas Texas ( not far from Oak Cliff and one of the three Dallas Cubans "safe house" ( Harlendale, Zangs Blvd, and Beckley street. Beckley Street was behind where Lee rented a room for a while. Ref; investigators Jim Marrs, Nigel Turner, and Oliver Stone's investigative crew.) Hope this helps to some degree. Tosh

Tosh,

A year or so ago on another forum Don Roberdeau posted that the 1957 Chevrolet belonged to Vidal's brother-in-law.

Before the tag was obliterated while in DPD custody, the photo appeared in another DPD photo with the tag still intact, which appeared in Chief Curry's book "Personal Assassination File."

If Don is a member here, maybe he can say more on this.

Ron

Because of all the controversy surrounding this tag I spent a fair amount of

time researching what had been written about it while I was working on my book - I really wanted to include it as a tie to Miami in the way others have written about it previously and per remarks by the mysterious Col Bishop.

In doing so I discussed it wth Mary Ferrell and she related to me that in her

early investigation she had found internal documents at the DPD which gave

the liscence plate number (it was a Texas plate) and that they had even traced it to an individual who was, as I recall a car salesman in a nearby suburb and known associate of Walker.

Although I did not obtain any documentation, Mary was quite certain of this and with her known reputation for accuracty I decided I better not simply repeat speculation on the tag.

....for what its worth, Larry

Tosh,

A year or so ago on another forum Don Roberdeau posted that the 1957 Chevrolet belonged to Vidal's brother-in-law.

Before the tag was obliterated while in DPD custody, the photo appeared in another DPD photo with the tag still intact, which appeared in Chief Curry's book "Personal Assassination File."

If Don is a member here, maybe he can say more on this.

Ron

Thanks Larry: I would appreciate any information available. This story has followed me for a long time, and I was told what I posted by the Casels some years ago in Dallas and I told it to a FBI interviewer about 1976, in Phoenix. How confident are you that what previously has been said about this automobile is for real? Has anyone ever tried to see if it was registered to either of these people mentioned? I will be gone for a few days and will get back to you next week... Thanks Tosh You have my email Tosh

time researching what had been written about it while I was working on my book - I really wanted to include it as a tie to Miami in the way others have written about it previously and per remarks by the mysterious Col Bishop.

the liscence plate number (it was a Texas plate) and that they had even traced it to an individual who was,  as I recall a car salesman in a nearby suburb and known associate of Walker.

Although I did not obtain any documentation,  Mary was quite certain of this and with her known reputation for accuracty I decided I better not simply repeat speculation on the tag. 

....for what its worth,  Larry

Geroge Casels was a "Tombstone salesman" for a firm out of GA. At one time he did work as a new car salesman not far from Love Field, on Lemmon Ave. I do not know the years he worked there but it was part time. The picture was taken at the back of the house, next to an alley. I can't remember where Walker lived but for some reason I think it was Cedar Springs not far from Turttle Creek, and not far from the MKT rail road tracts. ( Cedar Springs and at the cornor of Perhaps Cole Ave or Travis Street) Any information on this would be apreciated.

Tosh

I can't remember where Walker lived but for some reason I think it was Cedar Springs not far from Turttle Creek, and not far from the MKT rail road tracts. ( Cedar Springs and at the cornor of Perhaps Cole Ave or Travis Street) Any information on this would be apreciated.

Tosh

General Walker lived on Turtle Creek.

I can't remember where Walker lived but for some reason I think it was Cedar Springs not far from Turttle Creek, and not far from the MKT rail road tracts. ( Cedar Springs and at the cornor of Perhaps Cole Ave or Travis Street) Any information on this would be apreciated.

Tosh

General Walker lived on Turtle Creek.

Thanks Tim I could not remember for sure. I'll get back to you when I get back from my trip. Keep up the good work. Tosh

I guess the queston is, if the vehicle was innocent, or even if was registered to Charles Klihr like Posner said, why obliterate the licence tag?

Was the photo mutilation done by Roscoe White? What was being concealed here? I sure don't buy that it was an accident.

James

the liscence plate number (it was a Texas plate) and that they had even traced it to an individual who was,  as I recall a car salesman in a nearby suburb and known associate of Walker.

Although I did not obtain any documentation,  Mary was quite certain of this and with her known reputation for accuracty I decided I better not simply repeat speculation on the tag. 

....for what its worth,  Larry

Larry, the source for Klihr as owner of the plate is CE1351, an FBI report in the 26 volumes. Klihr was an acquaintance of Walker's and lived in Irving. As you say, I believe that the Dallas police records also disclose Klihr as the plate owner. I believe the plate was taken from Klihr's car and put on someone else's.

Roy Bierma

Way to go Roy, should have known you would turn it up.

As far as James question goes though, to really evaluate it requires a

concrete time line. Could someone give us the date in which

the photo was taken (was it after or before the Walker shooting

attack...before I think?). Obviously it did not have the liscence tag

scrapped off until in the first few days after the assassination as somebody

had to have time to take the number down and then do the investigation.

Any clue on when it got tampered with?

Certainly it seems pretty stupid to intentionally tamper with evidence after

it has already served its purpose? Or is it just possible that Mr. Klihr could

have been involved in the bogus attack on Walker. possibly at Walker's

behest. We know that later on the DPD evolved their Oswald shot at Walker

scenario to help make the picture of Oswald as a mad rifleman stick; perhaps

at that time they might have regretted having anything in hand that could

have pointed in some other direction...raw speculation of course.

And of does anybody have more detail on Mr. Klihr and his the nature

of his association with Walker.....is there any chance we have a public

morals issue here rather than conspiracy? As I recall DPD did arrest

Walker at some later date on a morals charge...I had a DPD Reserve

intel officer go over the details of that, just can't remember the date.

-- a very interesting topic for sure, Larry

Way to go Roy, should have known you would turn it up.

As far as James question goes though,  to really evaluate it requires a

concrete time line.  Could someone give us the date in which

the photo was taken (was it after or before the Walker shooting

attack...before I think?).  Obviously it did not have the liscence tag

scrapped off until in the first few days after the assassination as somebody

had to have time to take the number down and then do the investigation.

Any clue on when it got tampered with? 

Certainly it seems pretty stupid to intentionally tamper with evidence after

it has already served its purpose?  Or is it just possible that Mr. Klihr could

have been involved in the bogus attack on Walker.  possibly at Walker's

behest.  We know that later on the DPD evolved their Oswald shot at Walker

scenario to help make the picture of Oswald as a mad rifleman stick;  perhaps

at that time they might have regretted having anything in hand that could

have pointed in some other direction...raw speculation of course.

And of does anybody have more detail on Mr. Klihr and his the nature

of his association with Walker.....is there any chance we have a public

morals issue here rather than conspiracy?  As I recall DPD did arrest

Walker at some later date on a morals charge...I had a DPD Reserve

intel officer go over the details of that,  just can't remember the date.

-- a very interesting topic for sure,  Larry