The Education Forum

TOWNER FILM TO SOON BE RELEASED BY SIXTH FLOOR MUSEUM !

I received this PM from Gary Mack yesterday:

Gary Mack

• photo-thumb-4967.jpg?_r=1166136303
  • Members
  • bullet_black.png
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:History, music, motion picture special effects.

Sent Today, 03:43 PM

Please correct your incorrect post. Tina Towner Pender DONATED her film, father's photographs and their cameras to The Sixth Floor Museum because she wanted to support the non-profit, fully-accredited historical institution. They were NOT purchased: http://www.jfk.org/g...-john-f-kennedy All will be available online - free - very soon. Thank you.

Gary Mack
P.S
I mistakenly believed the Museum purchased the Towner film.

non-profit, fully-accredited historical institution.

Just like those Tobacco industry backed research studies telling us how harmless smoking, tar and nicotine are...

fully-accredited AND historical... nothing but the truth served here... c'mon now, they're just as trustworthy as the Warren Commissioners and the report they signed

:help

Guest Mark Valenti

Just like those Tobacco industry backed research studies telling us how harmless smoking, tar and nicotine are...

fully-accredited AND historical... nothing but the truth served here... c'mon now, they're just as trustworthy as the Warren Commissioners and the report they signed

What is it exactly that you take issue with? Fully accredited? It is. Historical presentations? They do those.

How is it that a museum garners such wrath? Are you suggesting that they should present the kinds of dopey theories that rise from the various online forums?

Nobody online can even agree on the simplest of issues. It's utter chaos. Museums aren't that. Museums - especially this one - presents the historical record as presented by accounts given at the time. The museum cannot take a political stance on these kinds of things.

Online forums are the place to present and discuss all the stupid and outrageous theories we choose. It's where the truth will emerge. And when it does - finally - the Museum will be obliged to present that truth. Because it is an historical institution.

Really, this kind of bashing is tiresome. It's like third graders angry at the school cafeteria because they won't serve pizza five days a week.

JFK: The Ruby Connection, Gary Mack's Follies - Part One
By James DiEugenio

------------
http://www.ctka.net/2009/ruby_mack.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JFK: The Ruby Connection, Gary Mack's Follies Continued
Part Two
By James DiEugenio

------------

http://www.ctka.net/2009/ruby_mack_2.html

=============
JFK: The Ruby Connection, Gary Mack's Follies Continued
Part Three, Gary Mack Replies: Doctor Faustus Defends His Deal
By James DiEugenio

http://www.ctka.net/2009/ruby_mack_3.html

=============
Inside the Target Car, Part Three
How Gary Mack became Dan Rather
By James DiEugenio

http://www.ctka.net/2009/target_car_jd3.html

=======================================

Gary Mack Strikes Again
by Jim DiEugenio
Mar. 7, 2013

http://www.ctka.net/2013/Gary_Mack_A-Z.html

================================================
Gary Mack's "Magical" Powers of Dissuasion
By Ryan Siebenthaler

Posted January 23, 2014

http://www.ctka.net/2014/mack_commentary.html

----------------------------------------

An Update on Gary Mack’s Power of Dissuasion over Known Facts in the JFK Assassination
And What Sort of Force is Guiding Him in This Inaccurate Research?

By Ryan Siebenthaler

http://heavensfellengazette.com/

#####################################o######################################

Saturday, 9 March 2013

http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com/2013/03/fifteen-simple-questions-for-gary-mack.html

Fifteen simple questions for Gary Mack

Over on the CTKA.net website (here), Jim DiEugenio has posted his new article on Gary Mack entitled Gary Mack Strikes Again. In my opinion, this was a nice article for which I would like to thank Jim DiEugenio. His contribution to anything related to President Kennedy and his assassination, are always of enormous value. I think anyone interested in the truth behind the assassination (not lone gunman zealots) would agree with me.

Gary Mack is well known as the long-time curator of the 6th floor museum, located in Dealey Plaza. He is also well known for his involvement in the utterly deceitful programs; Inside the Target Car, and The Ruby connection (be sure to check out Jim DiEugenio’s reviews of these programs, here and here, if you haven’t already). As many researchers are also aware, Gary was once an ardent conspiracy advocate himself, but is now of the opinion that Oswald was the assassin of President Kennedy – although he claims that he doesn’t dismiss the notion of a conspiracy altogether.

After reading through DiEugenio’s article, I have decided to publically ask Gary 15 simple questions related to the assassination of President Kennedy, and its aftermath. We all know that according to the Warren Commission, Lee Harvey Oswald acting at his own behest fired three shots at the President from the 6th floor of the TSBD. Oswald then allegedly fled by Cab to his rooming house (after the bus he allegedly boarded became stuck in traffic), where he picked up “his” revolver. My discussion of Oswald’s “escape” from the TSBD can be read here.

After allegedly picking up “his” revolver, he decided for some very mysterious reason to go for a walk – instead of fleeing Dallas by bus, for example, after allegedly murdering the President in cold blood. He then allegedly encountered DPD Officer, J.D Tippit, and shot him to avoid being arrested. Oswald was then arrested at the Texas Theatre; after he allegedly tried to shoot DPD Officer, Nick McDonald (see here for my discussion of this incident).

My questions for Gary Mack are as follows:

1). If the Warren Commission had evidence that the democratically elected President of the United States was assassinated at the behest of the CIA (one of their own Government agencies), do you honestly believe that they would tell that to the American people – and the rest of the world for that matter?

2). If Oswald really did order the MC rifle using the Hidell alias – obviously in order to conceal the fact that he had ordered it, then why in God’s names did he have it delivered to his P.O box which was under his real name? (You see, doing that would have defeated the entire purpose of Oswald using an alias in the first place).

3). If Oswald really did order the MC rifle via money order, then why aren’t the stamps from the financial institutions which allegedly processed it on the order – as they must have been had it actually been processed? (See here for researcher Gil Jesus’s discussion of the money order).

4). In this press conference, when DPD chief Jesse Curry was specifically asked if Oswald had travelled to “the other side of town” by a bus, why on Earth didn’t Curry inform them that the DPD had discovered the bus transfer in Oswald’s pocket – especially in light of the fact that he had informed them that “we have heard that he [Oswald] was picked up by a Negroe, in a car”?

5). In this press conference, when DPD Chief Jesse Curry is explaining to reporters that the money order for the MC rifle had been found, and that the FBI determined Oswald’s handwriting was on the order, and that he used the name Hidell to order the rifle – why on Earth didn’t he inform them that Oswald was carrying the fake selective service card bearing the name Hidell inside his wallet when arrested? (Surely if Oswald was really carrying the card in his wallet, Curry would have told the reporters!).

6). If the DPD dispatcher, Murray Jackson, had really ordered Tippit to: “move into central Oak Cliff area” and then allegedly instructed him: “You will be at large for any emergency that comes in” after supposedly realising that the Central Oak Cliff area was being drained of Police resources, why didn’t Jackson instruct William Mentzel, the DPD Officer assigned to the central Oak Cliff area, to be at large for an emergency in his own patrol district?

7). If DPD Sgt Gerald Hill had no involvement in the assassination, why did he lie about his actions following the President’s assassination, as I demonstrated in this article?

8). If there were really three shots fired from the 6th floor window of the TSBD, then how do you explain the fact that Bonnie Ray Williams told the Dallas Sheriff’s Office on the day of the assassination, and the FBI on the following day, that he heard only TWO shots above him? (I trust you are aware of all the problems with the spent shell casing designated as Ce543).

9). Why should anyone believe that Harold Norman actually heard the bolt of the rifle being worked and the spent shell casings hitting the floor above him, when he made absolutely no mention of this during his initial interview with the FBI on the 26th of November?

10). Why did it, miraculously, take an entire two weeks for the DPD to take a statement from Johnny Brewer; the man who allegedly lead the Dallas Police to Texas Theatre, where they arrested the accused murderer of not only one of their own Officers, but also the President? (Need I add that Julia Postal, the Texas Theatre cashier who allegedly called the Police, didn’t provide an affidavit to the DPD until the 4th of December).

11). If Oswald’s lunchroom encounter with Roy Truly and DPD Officer Marrion baker did actually occur, then why didn’t Baker mention this in his affidavit on the day of the assassination – claiming instead that he encountered a man walking away from the stairway on the 3rd or 4th floor?

12). There were no DPD Officers, FBI agents, or Secret Service agents assigned to the parking lot behind the picket fence during the assassination, so who was the man whom Dallas deputy Sheriff W.W “Bo” Mabra claimed he encountered there (and whom Mabra believed was a City Officer) following the assassination?

13). If President Kennedy was really hit in the back by a MC bullet (which has a diameter of 6.8mm), then why was the wound only 7 by 4mm, as measured during his autopsy?

14). If Sergio Arcacha Smith had no involvement in the assassination, do you honestly believe it is just a coincidence that he was identified as one of Rose Cheramie’s companions at the silver slipper – and also had diagrams of the Dealey Plaza Sewer system in his apartment?

15). Why should anyone believe that Charles Givens was being truthful when he claimed that he last observed Oswald on the 6th floor of the TSBD at approximately 11:55 am – when he made absolutely no mention of this during his initial interview with the FBI on the 23rd of November?

I could easily have asked many more questions, but I didn’t want to overwhelm Gary with too many questions. Now, if Gary is willing to answer any or all of my above questions, he can post his answers below as a comment, or alternatively, he can email me at g.hasan.yusuf@gmail.com. I think all of the above questions are important, and I would greatly appreciate reasonable answers.

I also encourage the defenders of lone gunman myth – who are certain that Oswald was the President’s assassin, to provide answers to the above questions. Let me state that I reserve the right to post any privately emailed answers to my questions on my blog, along with my responses to those answers.

If Gary Mack and others have a problem with me posting their answers to the above questions on my blog, then they should simply not provide any answers. However, if Gary is really interested in only the truth behind the assassination; as he claims, then he should have absolutely no problem with publically providing answers to my questions.

Edited by Steven Gaal

Introduction to JFK’s Foreign Policy: A Motive for Murder

=

By James DiEugenio

http://www.ctka.net/2014/JFKForeignPolicy.html

Posted December 22, 2014.

In a little over a year, I have spoken at four conferences. These were, in order: Cyril Wecht’s Passing the Torch conference in Pittsburgh in October of 2013; JFK Lancer’s 50th Anniversary conference on the death of JFK, in Dallas in November of 2013; Jim Lesar’s AARC conference in Washington on the 50th Anniversary of the Warren Commission in September of 2014; and Lancer’s Dallas conference on the 50th anniversary of the Commission in November of 2014.

At all four of these meetings, I decided to address an issue that was new and original. Yet, it should not have been so, not by a long shot. The subject I chose was President Kennedy’s foreign policy outside of Vietnam and Cuba. I noted that, up until now, most Kennedy assassination books treat Kennedy’s foreign policy as if it consisted of only discussions and reviews of Cuba and Vietnam. In fact, I myself was guilty of this in the first edition of Destiny Betrayed. My only plea is ignorance due to a then incomplete database of information. I have now come to conclude that this view of Kennedy is solipsistic. It is artificially foreshortened by the narrow viewpoint of those in the research community. And that is bad.

Why? Because this is not the way Kennedy himself viewed his foreign policy, at least judging by the time spent on various issues—and there were many different topics he addressed—or how important he considered diverse areas of the globe. Kennedy had initiated significant and revolutionary policy forays in disparate parts of the world from 1961 to 1963. It’s just that we have not discovered them.

Note that I have written “from 1961 to 1963”. Like many others, I have long admired Jim Douglass’ book JFK and the Unspeakable. But in the paperback edition of the book, it features as its selling tag, “A Cold Warrior Turns.” Today, I also think that this is a myth. John Kennedy’s unorthodox and pioneering foreign policy was pretty much formed before he entered the White House. And it goes back to Saigon in 1951 and his meeting with State Department official Edmund Gullion. Incredibly, no author in the JFK assassination field ever mentioned Gullion’s name until Douglass did. Yet, after viewing these presentations, the reader will see that perhaps no other single person had the influence Gullion did on Kennedy’s foreign policy. In a very real sense, one can argue today that it was the impact of Gullion’s ideas on young Kennedy that ultimately caused his assassination.

These presentations are both empirically based. That is, they are not tainted or colored by hero worship or nostalgia. They are grounded in new facts that have been covered up for much too long. In fact, after doing this research, I came to the conclusion that there were two cover-ups enacted upon Kennedy’s death. The first was about the circumstances of his murder. That one, as Vince Salandria noted, was designed to fall apart, leaving us with a phony debate played out between the Establishment and a small, informed minority. The second cover-up was about who Kennedy actually was. This cover-up was supposed to hold forever. And, as it happens, it held for about fifty years. But recent research by authors like Robert Rakove and Philip Muehlenbeck, taking their cue from Richard Mahoney’s landmark book, JFK: Ordeal in Africa, have shown that Kennedy was not a moderate liberal in the world of foreign policy. Far from it. When studied in its context—that is, what preceded it and what followed it—Kennedy’s foreign policy was clearly the most farsighted, visionary, and progressive since Franklin Roosevelt. And in the seventy years since FDR’s death, there is no one even in a close second place.

This is why the cover-up in this area had to be so tightly held, to the point it was institutionalized. So history became nothing but politics. Authors like Robert Dallek, Richard Reeves, and Herbert Parmet, among others, were doing the bidding of the Establishment. Which is why their deliberately censored versions of Kennedy were promoted in the press and why they got interviewed on TV. It also explains why the whole School of Scandal industry, led by people like David Heymann, prospered. It was all deliberate camouflage. As the generals, in that fine film Z, said about the liberal leader they had just murdered, Let us knock the halo off his head.

But there had to be a reason for such a monstrous exercise to take hold. And indeed there was. I try to present here the reasons behind its almost maniacal practice. An area I have singled out for special attention was the Middle East. Many liberal bystanders ask: Why is the JFK case relevant today? Well, because the mess in the Middle East now dominates both our foreign policy and the headlines, much as the Cold War did several decades ago. And the roots of the current situation lie in Kennedy’s death, whereupon President Johnson began the long process which reversed his predecessor’s policy there. I demonstrate how and why this was done, and why it was kept such a secret.

It is a literal shame this story is only coming to light today. John Kennedy was not just a good president. Nor was he just a promising president. He had all the perceptions and instincts to be a truly great president.

That is why, in my view, he was murdered. And why the dual cover-ups ensued. There is little doubt, considering all this new evidence, that the world would be a much different and better place today had he lived. Moreover, by only chasing Vietnam and Cuba, to the neglect of everything else, we have missed the bigger picture. For Kennedy’s approach in those two areas of conflict is only an extension of a larger gestalt view of the world, one that had been formed many years prior to his becoming president.

That we all missed so much for so long shows just how thoroughly and deliberately it had been concealed.

===

see top link for these below

==

JFK's Foreign Policy: A Motive for Murder (2013 version)

JFK's Foreign Policy: A Motive for Murder (2014 version)

Edited by Steven Gaal

What is it exactly that you take issue with? Fully accredited? It is. Historical presentations? They do those.

How is it that a museum garners such wrath? Are you suggesting that they should present the kinds of dopey theories that rise from the various online forums?

Nobody online can even agree on the simplest of issues. It's utter chaos. Museums aren't that. Museums - especially this one - presents the historical record as presented by accounts given at the time. The museum cannot take a political stance on these kinds of things.

Online forums are the place to present and discuss all the stupid and outrageous theories we choose. It's where the truth will emerge. And when it does - finally - the Museum will be obliged to present that truth. Because it is an historical institution.

Really, this kind of bashing is tiresome. It's like third graders angry at the school cafeteria because they won't serve pizza five days a week.

Yes indeed Mark... we should have a museum erected to the lies created and perpetrated by the US government which shows the lies for what they were... not presented as historical truth but as a historical conspiracy.

It's like the people who still think Lincoln was killed by a Lone Nut and Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin and 911 weren't created historical events designed to serve a purpose that had nothing to do with the "historical fiction" taught to school children.

I take issue with a Museum like that for just that reason.. it teaches children and bewildered adults that Oswald killed JFK and it was not the result of a massive Military, Industrial, Congressional cover-up.

That the evidence which could not and would not be allowed a moment of time in a court of law is allowed to be used to sway the opinions of every day people since they are presented as if they are facts which have been corroborated and authenticated...

and they are not. not even close.

All we need now is the James Earl Ray did it Mesuem along side the Sirhan Sirhan shot him behind the ear from 5 feet away Museum... y'know, just so we can teach the kids the REAL history...

:up

Gary Mack

• photo-thumb-4967.jpg?_r=1166136303
  • Members
  • bullet_black.png
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:History, music, motion picture special effects.

Sent Yesterday, 11:36 PM

Robert Prudhomme, on 11 May 2015 - 3:33 PM, said:

Ask me if I care.

Thanks for correcting your erroneous Towner information in that second post, but to avoid any confusion, would you please update your original post? Folks won't know what to think if you don't.

As for Towner on the Museum's website, the photos and film will join the hundreds and hundreds of images already there and the 1000+ images that the Museum allowed the Portal of Texas History to put up - and more are on the way. All are high-res files though the online versions may be smaller. All high res copies are available for viewing for free at the Museum's Reading Room.

The Towner film was given a high res, 4K scan by the Library of Congress in 2013. While the decision to allow the film to leave cold storage and travel to Virginia with me and a colleague was made by Tina (the film is back in cold storage now), I urged her to have the work done....and that was two years before she donated them.

The very high res scan appeared in the National Geographic special "JFK: The Lost Bullet" (I was not involved with the content of that program, BTW). Anyone who recorded that HD broadcast and numerous reruns now has an exceptionally clear version of the Towner and Bell films. The program is also available on a standard def DVD.

Yes, 4K scans were made of the original Bell film, which the family still owns, and the two best existing Nix films (which are also in the Museum's permanent collection). The Bell family, like Tina, agreed to let the Museum oversee the work and provide for the film's safety up to the LOC and back again.

What you should care about is the simple fact that the Museum is properly preserving several thousand camera original films, negatives and photographs and making them available either free or in other appropriate ways. There are many other original images still in private hands and they are either unavailable to anyone or no one knows their whereabouts.

Gary Mack

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

Yes indeed Mark... we should have a museum erected to the lies created and perpetrated by the US government which shows the lies for what they were... not presented as historical truth but as a historical conspiracy.

For a guy involved in marketing, you don't seem to understand how institutions work. This is worrying to me. Despite the suspicions of a majority of Americans, there will *never* be an institution dedicated to fringe beliefs. It runs counter to human nature. There are Ripleys' Believe it or Not Museums, there are small, no-budget roadside shacks that promote crazy stuff. And the circus sideshow will always have the Bearded Lady.

I believe there is a fundamental piece missing in your world view. It's like how crazy Tea Partiers have been trying unsuccessfully to up-end Obama's presidency for years now without even a hint of success.

Wanna know why they fail so painfully?

Because what they believe isn't true.

Isn't that sad? Their entire worldview is based on lie after lie. And they can't understand WHY nobody will do what they want. And they will keep on creating their toxic fiction, and they will keep on failing. Because their worldview has atrophied into a beady-eyed conspiracy orgy.

Same with some JFK CTs. The stuff they believe is SO bizarre, so wacky, so obviously untrue that they have turned themselves into modern-day Court Jesters.

And they can't figure out why a Museum wouldn't want to house their theories.

It's like the people who still think Lincoln was killed by a Lone Nut and Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin and 911 weren't created historical events designed to serve a purpose that had nothing to do with the "historical fiction" taught to school children.

History is written by the winners. Always has been, always will be. Which historical event went down the way you read about it in school? Name one.

I take issue with a Museum like that for just that reason.. it teaches children and bewildered adults that Oswald killed JFK and it was not the result of a massive Military, Industrial, Congressional cover-up.

Prove it. You haven't yet, or else you would have won a Pulitzer. You *think* you know what happened, and this fuels your anger toward government institutions, newspapers, media conglomerates, etc. etc.

But you don't really know what happened. You're guessing, and you change your guess all the time.

That the evidence which could not and would not be allowed a moment of time in a court of law is allowed to be used to sway the opinions of every day people since they are presented as if they are facts which have been corroborated and authenticated...

Do you really believe that a Museum's purpose is to sway opinions? That's weird.

All we need now is the James Earl Ray did it Mesuem along side the Sirhan Sirhan shot him behind the ear from 5 feet away Museum... y'know, just so we can teach the kids the REAL history.

The JFK Museum memorializes an event that took place recently enough so that public interest is still high. More than anything, it captures the sadness and shock of the event itself.

Have you even visited it?

So, Mark, which particular brand of JFK conspiracy theory do you subscribe to?

Well, I don't know, Mark, you seem to think the rest of us are all kooks; I just wanted to know which club you belonged to, as it must be the right one, according to you.

For a guy involved in marketing, you don't seem to understand how institutions work. This is worrying to me. Despite the suspicions of a majority of Americans, there will *never* be an institution dedicated to fringe beliefs. It runs counter to human nature. There are Ripleys' Believe it or Not Museums, there are small, no-budget roadside shacks that promote crazy stuff. And the circus sideshow will always have the Bearded Lady.

I believe there is a fundamental piece missing in your world view. It's like how crazy Tea Partiers have been trying unsuccessfully to up-end Obama's presidency for years now without even a hint of success.

Isn't that sad? Their entire worldview is based on lie after lie. And they can't understand WHY nobody will do what they want. And they will keep on creating their toxic fiction, and they will keep on failing. Because their worldview has atrophied into a beady-eyed conspiracy orgy.

Same with some JFK CTs. The stuff they believe is SO bizarre, so wacky, so obviously untrue that they have turned themselves into modern-day Court Jesters.

History is written by the winners. Always has been, always will be. Which historical event went down the way you read about it in school? Name one.

Prove it. You haven't yet, or else you would have won a Pulitzer. You *think* you know what happened, and this fuels your anger toward government institutions, newspapers, media conglomerates, etc. etc.

But you don't really know what happened. You're guessing, and you change your guess all the time.

Do you really believe that a Museum's purpose is to sway opinions? That's weird.

All we need now is the James Earl Ray did it Mesuem along side the Sirhan Sirhan shot him behind the ear from 5 feet away Museum... y'know, just so we can teach the kids the REAL history.

The JFK Museum memorializes an event that took place recently enough so that public interest is still high. More than anything, it captures the sadness and shock of the event itself.

Mark:

I know this case and I got confused by this presentation.

Could you please edit your post so we know who is speaking, and when this 'n that was said?

The London Forum is likely read by people all over the world.

Obviously, "two sides" are at loggerheads here, but--as presented--its hard to keep track of who's saying what to whom.

This back and forth deserves to be presented with clarity, and without the ambiguity that pervades the current presentation.

DSL

5/11/15 - 11 p.m. PDT

Los Angeles, California

[snip, to save space[

I could easily have asked many more questions, but I didn’t want to overwhelm Gary with too many questions. Now, if Gary is willing to answer any or all of my above questions, he can post his answers below as a comment, or alternatively, he can email me at g.hasan.yusuf@gmail.com. I think all of the above questions are important, and I would greatly appreciate reasonable answers.

I also encourage the defenders of lone gunman myth – who are certain that Oswald was the President’s assassin, to provide answers to the above questions. Let me state that I reserve the right to post any privately emailed answers to my questions on my blog, along with my responses to those answers.

If Gary Mack and others have a problem with me posting their answers to the above questions on my blog, then they should simply not provide any answers. However, if Gary is really interested in only the truth behind the assassination; as he claims, then he should have absolutely no problem with publically providing answers to my questions.

Steven,

Who is the person whose email address --"g.hasan.yusuf@gmail.com" --is inside your post?

DSL

I must admit I loved seeing these clips of better quality films in these recent programmes but they are quite frustrating and it almost seems to me that they are not shown in full because the producers are paying for each second of broadcast and even more if it's full screen, If I paid one fee to use a film in a production you could not stop me from showing the whole thing beginning to end especially since it hasn't been done yet. So we don't really have any film in HD yet, we just have snippets.

Would the museum ever consider releasing a Blu-ray compilation of what you can share for research purposes or does piracy make this a no go area? Perhaps if you had enough pre orders. I'd take a digital download of the complete Couch film even with a traceable watermark gladly.

Couch, Cook, Underwood and the rest, lovely. How much?

To follow along, bold is my original post, black for Mark's reply and Red now for mine.

DJ: Yes indeed Mark... we should have a museum erected to the lies created and perpetrated by the US government which shows the lies for what they were... not presented as historical truth but as a historical conspiracy.

MV: For a guy involved in marketing, you don't seem to understand how institutions work. This is worrying to me. Despite the suspicions of a majority of Americans, there will *never* be an institution dedicated to fringe beliefs. It runs counter to human nature. There are Ripleys' Believe it or Not Museums, there are small, no-budget roadside shacks that promote crazy stuff. And the circus sideshow will always have the Bearded Lady.

LOL. Mark, you telling me about missing pieces in my world view is very amusing. You fail to see how ironic a Museum erected to promote and defend the “in-your-face” lies of the US Government in the guise of telling the truth about one of the worst disasters this country has ever known really is. It’s just as bad as what was done related to 911’s “Ground Zero”. Perpetrate the lie in the most public way possible while burning at the stake anyone who offers alternatives.

As a Marketing Guy I know exactly how these institutions work. That you have been successfully marketed to related to that Museum and its purpose just shows how little you understand the effectiveness or the use of Marketing every day and in every aspect of our lives.

I live it Mark. We can Market that which benefits people or that which buries them in manure...

I don’t want that Museum to attempt to tell the truth, they have no experience doing so. What you fail to understand is how wrong the entire thing is from the ground up. Not only did “they” pull the wool over the eyes of every thinking person on the planet, let’s also erect a Museum to remind everyone how well “we” did it. And then let’s get people like MV to defend it for us.

History WHICH IS TAUGHT is written by the winners and backed by the status quo. Again Mark, if you understand this to be true, why would you defend an institution dedicated to reinforcing the lies?

This argument is old and tired Mark. We have proved it. Maybe you don’t actually realize that there is a war going on. That information like this is kept from the mainstream for a reason… it gets people thinking and we can’t have any of that. So let’s have them come to the Museum and get the “real” story – cause it’s a museum, it must be true, right?

I know, we know exactly what happened Mark. That you still don’t is your problem, not ours.

That the evidence which could not and would not be allowed a moment of time in a court of law is allowed to be used to sway the opinions of everyday people since they are presented as if they are facts which have been corroborated and authenticated...

That you don’t understand Marketing or propaganda is evident. You prove it with every post. You think the Museum’s purpose is what? To set the record straight? To offer as fact that which has been proven false – and forget to mention it to anyone?

MARKETING: The management process through which goods and services move from concept to the customer.

The "management process" in that Museum is the picking and choosing of what to show visitors which best represents the desired information to convey.

The “goods and services” comprises the information they are selling

The “concept” is that JFK was killed by Lee Oswald from that glassed in 6th floor SE corner when we both know that was not possible. We both know it has been proven not possible and the evidence which attempts to prove this is altered, created, fabricated, destroyed and focused on one and only one thing, incriminating Lee Oswald.

The “customer” remains the bewildered herds wandering thru grumbling about how that little Commie could kill such a great man alongside those who know better and can’t get the kind of support and coverage the lies do.

That’s why none of the Conspiracy Realists have won a Pulitzer Mark. It’s not the content, it’s the orchestrated and ongoing need to keep certain things about the US government’s history a secret.

What do YOU think the Museum is there for Mark?

Yes Mark I have. And I’ve been to 911’s Ground Zero.

The Museum memorializes nothing but the lies of a government which killed its leader. It makes a mockery of the sadness of that event by perpetrating these lies in the face of them proven as lies repeatedly.

Why do you suppose that is so. Who is so powerful that this Museum can continue to lie to its visitors daily about such a tragic event and fail to even address some of the most glaring and obvious problems in the case….

You think they’ll ever put these images up in the Museum - just as a little reality check counter-point to the Marketing propaganda served each and every day?

FRAUDintheevidence-rybergandford-thejack

Or better yet... the floating, black, square, sharpie mark covering the back of JFK's head where we would see a blowout described by all these people

Headwoundlocation_zps07223ab3.jpg

z323BOHBlacksquare.jpg