The Education Forum

Winston Churchill and the death of Prince George, Duke of Kent

[Actually guys were never my thing despite being propositioned a few times. Nor however am I a homophobe like your fuhrer I have a few gay friends. Nope it was always girls for me, most of my girlfriends were in their 20’s and as far as I know the youngest ones I had sex with here were over 16. See they have a law here that if you take away the virginity of a girl under that age you can be forced to marry her and the guy has to prove she wasn’t a virgin at thew time if she says she was. The only girl I “devirginized” was 19. Though I’m middle aged now I was in my late 20’s at the time.

As I told you before you should stick to parroting your guru, when you express yourself you come across as an idiot

When I express myself I come across as an idiot. Oh really?

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

From the Nazi defender, the lying dimwitted Mr. Educator.

Have you been able to find any trace of the British euthanasia program? I know it's difficult to find any evidence of it's existence B)

Yes.

From the Nazi defender, the lying dimwitted Mr. Educator.

Have you been able to find any trace of the British euthanasia program? I know it's difficult to find any evidence of it's existence B)

Not only have you hijacked another thread to spread your foul Larouchean fascism but you now seem to have developed coprolalia. For these reasons, and others, you are going under moderation.

Apologies to those members coming here expecting to read about Winston Churchill.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I have recently come across a classified MI5 report from 1938 that shows that they were concerned about the activities of Prince George, Duke of Kent. They were following a Nazi agent, Princess Stephanie von Hohenlohe. A report said: "She is frequently summoned by the Führer who appreciates her intelligence and good advice. She is perhaps the only woman who can exercise any influence on him." They also reported that she seemed to be "actively recruiting these British aristocrats in order to promote Nazi sympathies." (PROKV2/1696).

According to MI5 the list of people she had been associating with over the last few years included Prince George, the Duke of Windsor, Wallis Simpson, Ethel Snowden, Philip Henry Kerr (Lord Lothian), Geoffrey Dawson, Hugh Grosvenor, 2nd Duke of Westminster, Charles Vane-Tempest-Stewart, 7th Marquess of Londonderry, Ronald Nall-Cain, 2nd Baron Brocket, Lady Maud Cunard and Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/Stephanie_von_Hohenlohe.htm

• 1 year later...

I have always had an interest in Wallis Simpson and the Duke of Windsor. I sensed that there was something of significance about the events that surrounded them, but had no understanding of what that was. I have recently had the opportunity to research their relationship, David (Edward VIII's) abdication, sensing that there was much more to that than what the public was told, and am finding that to be true. I have found the death of his brother, with whom he remained close, the Duke of Kent, puzzling, and your essay points to some serious concerns and questions that need to be asked. Thank you...

Winston Churchill: the Imperial Monster » CounterPunch ...

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/01/28/winston-churchill-the-imperial-monster/

CounterPunch

Jan 28, 2015 - This week Britain is commemorating the fiftieth anniversary of the death of Winston Churchill. Millions of people worldwide watched his state ...

Wet Dreams About Churchill » CounterPunch: Tells the ...

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/02/24/wet-dreams-about-churchill/

CounterPunch

Feb 24, 2015 - “I think [Winston] Churchill is one of the most dangerous men I have ever known.” -Mackenzie King, Canadian PM to King George VI, June 1939.

Churchill's Most Heinous, Barbaric War Crime

http://www.rense.com/general87/church.htm

Edited by Steven Gaal

see post # 323 above

==================

World War II: “Operation Unthinkable”, Churchill’s Planned Invasion of the Soviet Union, July 1945

http://www.globalresearch.ca/world-war-ii-operation-unthinkable-churchills-planned-invasion-of-the-soviet-union-july-1945/5451842

By Yuriy Rubtsov

===========================

In late May 1945 Josef Stalin ordered Marshall Georgy Zhukov to leave Germany and come to Moscow. He was concerned over the actions of British allies. Stalin said the Soviet forces disarmed Germans and sent them to prisoners’ camps while British did not. Instead they cooperated with Germans troops and let them maintain combat capability.

Stalin believed that there were plans to use them later. He emphasized that it was an outright violation of the inter-governmental agreements that said the forces surrendered were to be immediately disbanded. The Soviet intelligence got the text of secret telegram sent by Winston Churchill to Field Marshall Bernard Montgomery, the commander of British forces. It instructed to collect the weapons and keep them in readiness to give back to Germans in case the Soviet offensive continued.

According to the instructions received from Stalin, Zhukov harshly condemned these activities speaking at the Allied Control Council (the Soviet Union, the United States, the United Kingdom and France). He said the world history knew few examples of such treachery and refusal to observe the commitments on the part of nations that had an allied status. Montgomery denied the accusation. A few years later he admitted that he received such an instruction and carried it out. He had to comply with the order as a soldier.

A fierce battle was raging in the vicinity of Berlin. At his time Winston Churchill said that the Soviet Russia became a deadly threat to the free world. The British Prime Minister wanted a new front created in the east to stop the Soviet offensive as soon as possible. Churchill was overwhelmed by the feeling that with Nazi Germany defeated a new threat emerged posed by the Soviet Union.

That’s why London wanted Berlin to be taken by Anglo-American forces. Churchill also wanted Americans to liberate Czechoslovakia and Prague with Austria controlled by all allies on equal terms.

Not later than April 1945 Churchill instructed the British Armed Forces’ Joint Planning Staff to draw up Operation Unthinkable, a code name of two related plans of a conflict between the Western allies and the Soviet Union. The generals were asked to devise means to

“impose upon Russia the will of the United States and the British Empire”.

The hypothetical date for the start of the Allied invasion of Soviet-held Europe was scheduled for 1 July 1945. In the final days of the war against the Hitler’s Germany London started preparations to strike the Soviet Union from behind.

The plan envisioned unleashing a total war to occupy the parts of the Soviet Union which had a crucial significance for its war effort and deliver a decisive blow to the Soviet armed forces making the USSR unable to continue fighting.

The plan included the possibility of Soviet forces retreating deep into the territory according to the tactics used in previous wars. The plan was taken by the British Chiefs of Staff Committee as militarily unfeasible due to a three-to-one superiority of Soviet land forces in Europe and the Middle East, where the conflict was projected to take place. German units were needed to balance the correlation of forces. That’s why Churchill wanted them to remain combat capable.

The War Cabinet stated:

“The Russian Army has developed a capable and experienced High Command. The army is exceedingly tough, lives and moves on a lighter scale of maintenance than any Western army, and employs bold tactics based largely on disregard for losses in attaining its objective. Equipment has improved rapidly throughout the war and is now good. Enough is known of its development to say that it is certainly not inferior to that of the great powers. The facility the Russians have shown in the development and improvement of existing weapons and equipment and in their mass production has been very striking. There are known instances of the Germans copying basic features of Russian armament.”

The British planners came to pessimistic conclusions. They said any attack would be “hazardous” and that the campaign would be “long and costly”. The report actually stated:

“If we are to embark on war with Russia, we must be prepared to be committed to a total war, which would be both long and costly.” The numerical superiority of Soviet ground forces left little chance for success. The assessment, signed by the Chief of Army Staff on June 9, 1945, concluded: “It would be beyond our power to win a quick but limited success and we would be committed to a protracted war against heavy odds. These odds, moreover, would become fanciful if the Americans grew weary and indifferent and began to be drawn away by the magnet of the Pacific war.”

The Prime Minister received a draft copy of the plan on June 8th. Annoyed as he was, Churchill could not do much about it as the supremacy of the Red Army was evident. Even with a nuclear bomb in the inventory of US military, Harry Truman, the new American President, had to take it into account.

Meeting Soviet Foreign Minister Vyacheslav Molotov, President Truman took the bull by the horn. He made a thinly veiled threat to use economic sanctions against the Soviet Union. (Gee that has a current ring, no ?, GAAL)

On May 8, the US President ordered to greatly reduce the lend-lease supplies [military aid] without prior notification. It went as far as the return US ships already on the way to the Soviet Union back to home bases. Some time passed and the order to reduce the land lease was cancelled otherwise the Soviet Union would not have joined the war against Japan, something the United States needed. But the bilateral relationship was damaged.

The memorandum signed by Acting Secretary of State Joseph Grew on May 19, 1945 stated that war with the Soviet Union was inevitable. It called for taking a tougher stand in the contacts with the Soviet Union. According to him, it was expedient to start the fighting before the USSR could recover from war and restore its huge military, economic and territorial potential.

The military received an impulse from politicians. In August of 1945 (the war with Japan was not over) the map of strategic targets in the USSR and Manchuria was submitted to General L. Groves, the head of US nuclear program. The plan contained the list of the 15 largest cities of the Soviet Union: Moscow, Baku, Novosibirsk, Gorky, Sverdlovsk, Chelyabinsk, Omsk, Kuibyshev, Kazan, Saratov, Molotov (Perm), Magnitogorsk, Grozny, Stalinsk (probably Stalino – the contemporary Donetsk) and Nizhny Tagil. The targets were given descriptions: geography, industrial potential and the primary targets to hit. Washington opened a new front. This time it was against its ally.

London and Washington immediately forgot they fought shoulder to shoulder with the Soviet Union during the Second World War, as well as the their commitments according to the agreements reached at the Yalta, Potsdam and San-Francisco conferences.

• 1 month later...

What is going on in the UK? Just a few days ago a photo was released of QEII giving the "Heil Hitler" salute, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/queen-elizabeth-II/11748024/Buckingham-Palace-disappointed-at-1933-footage-of-the-Queen-released-by-The-Sun.html?WT.mc_id=e_DM33289&WT.tsrc=email&etype=Edi_FAM_New&utm_source=email&utm_medium=Edi_FAM_New_2015_07_18&utm_campaign=DM33289. There is also a recent article on Edward/David himself giving the salute: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3169457/More-pictures-Edward-VIII-giving-Nazi-salute-1937-visit-Germany-emerge-auction.html

This follows the publication of at least one new book focusing on the Windsors' supposed involvement with Hitler and the Nazis -- 17 Carnations, by Andrew Morton http://www.amazon.com/17-Carnations-Biggest-Cover-Up-History/dp/1455527114/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1437579645&sr=8-2&keywords=windsors+and+hitler

Is this a CIA-type limited hangout for some reason? For decades the Marburg Papers, supposedly detailing the involvement of the Windsors and possibly the Duke of Kent with Hitler and the Nazis have been suppressed, and probably gutted. Is that information coming out now? Or is someone, in effect, holding this explosive information over the head of the Crown? Or, in a wild possibility, is the Queen attempting to get all the dirty laundry out with as little of a stink as possible before abdicating the throne in favor of Wills and Kate? :-0

Edited by Pamela Brown

A fierce battle was raging in the vicinity of Berlin. At his time Winston Churchill said that the Soviet Russia became a deadly threat to the free world. The British Prime Minister wanted a new front created in the east to stop the Soviet offensive as soon as possible. Churchill was overwhelmed by the feeling that with Nazi Germany defeated a new threat emerged posed by the Soviet Union.That’s why London wanted Berlin to be taken by Anglo-American forces. Churchill also wanted Americans to liberate Czechoslovakia and Prague with Austria controlled by all allies on equal terms.

And he was right

Not later than April 1945 Churchill instructed the British Armed Forces’ Joint Planning Staff to draw up Operation Unthinkable, a code name of two related plans of a conflict between the Western allies and the Soviet Union. The generals were asked to devise means to “impose upon Russia the will of the United States and the British Empire”. The hypothetical date for the start of the Allied invasion of Soviet-held Europe was scheduled for 1 July 1945. In the final days of the war against the Hitler’s Germany London started preparations to strike the Soviet Union from behind.

Sounds like it was a CONTINGENCY plan

London and Washington immediately forgot they fought shoulder to shoulder with the Soviet Union during the Second World War, as well as the their commitments according to the agreements reached at the Yalta, Potsdam and San-Francisco conferences.

Or rather they remembered that the Soviets made a pact with Hitler then invaded Poland, Finland and the Baltic states in 1939 and murdered partisan groups not aligned with them as they advanced towards Germany 1944 - 5

A fierce battle was raging in the vicinity of Berlin. At his time Winston Churchill said that the Soviet Russia became a deadly threat to the free world. The British Prime Minister wanted a new front created in the east to stop the Soviet offensive as soon as possible. Churchill was overwhelmed by the feeling that with Nazi Germany defeated a new threat emerged posed by the Soviet Union.That’s why London wanted Berlin to be taken by Anglo-American forces. Churchill also wanted Americans to liberate Czechoslovakia and Prague with Austria controlled by all allies on equal terms.

And he was right

Not later than April 1945 Churchill instructed the British Armed Forces’ Joint Planning Staff to draw up Operation Unthinkable, a code name of two related plans of a conflict between the Western allies and the Soviet Union. The generals were asked to devise means to “impose upon Russia the will of the United States and the British Empire”. The hypothetical date for the start of the Allied invasion of Soviet-held Europe was scheduled for 1 July 1945. In the final days of the war against the Hitler’s Germany London started preparations to strike the Soviet Union from behind.

Sounds like it was a CONTINGENCY plan

Or rather they remembered that the Soviets made a pact with Hitler then invaded Poland, Finland and the Baltic states in 1939 and murdered partisan groups not aligned with them as they advanced towards Germany 1944 - 5

main-thumb-59459430-50-zryzphwfkahydsynzDave Wheeler

The Soviets also pulled out of Austria and much of Germany, even giving most of Berlin to the West.

Essentially Stalin lived by a deal with the west. One can not say he didn't live by his agreements, though he was a good one for being vague and working a treaty to his advantage.

He made major gains with the west and he exploited his agreed gains to the limit, but he never broke his treaty agreements. In fact the USSR would always keep to a treaty, unlike the US or the current Russian government.

======================

Much of what Winston Churchill did was indefensible and monstrous, yet Colby likes him I guess. ,GAAL

=================

Ukraine SITREP June 18th, 2015 by Scott

4061 Views June 18, 2015

Post Bilderberg 2015 Sergey Guriev demands from the Western governments to take over Russia, or else …

A growing numbers of neo-conservative, free market doctrine worshiping, liberal ex-Russian citizens are settling into their new role as “prophets of doom in exile.”

More on the Russian neo-conservative liberals here

Considering that they have managed to steal humongous amounts of money from the Russian people, they, (the prophets, not the Russian people), will be fabulously comfortable. They don’t have to work as cab drivers, but they are eager to prostitute with the Western media and Western think tanks, eager to one day to achieve their lofty political goal: to come back to Russia and steal more money.

Sergey Guriev is just one of many.

Sergei Guriev – former Dean of the New Economic School in Moscow and member of the Sberbank Supervisory Board. Sberbank is one of the Russia’s top three banks.

Sergey Guriev, a neo-con liberal pro-Washington economist, fled Russia because of his alleged involvement in murders around Yukos. He has not been in Russia for about three years, but for some reasons he is believed to posses some kind of special knowledge of Russia’s present and future.

After ritual immersion in Bilderberg 2915 Mikveh, Sergey Guriev gave birth to verbal vomit on his opinion of Russia’s future for the Washington Post. Let’s consider this to be the Bilderberg club’s message given to the Russian people.

Guriev claims that Russia doesn’t have a future, because it doesn’t have long term policy and economic plans for the development of industries beyond the next three years. Which is very bizarre, considering that in every one of his previous verbal vomits he claims that even a one year economic plan would be a return to a Soviet regime. After all, the chaotic free market with no central planning was the dogma that neo-cons like Guriev were insisting for the past 25 years. It has cost the Russian economy two trillion dollars. That’s what Giruev was teaching students in his HSE Higher School of Economic.

It’s hard to take these dissipated people seriously and because they are running from justice, they’re saying what they are told to say. He calls on the West not to “loose Russia,” and to have a “Marshall Plan-style program” to “rebuild” Russia’s economy that “only” grows 2% a year. WTF? He wants the West take over the rule in Russia, or in neo-con doublespeak ” supporting governance.” He wants the West to take over education “reforms” to create young orks like the neo-fascists in Ukraine.

And for the West to conduct “health-care reforms” – this is truly scary. You are aware of the unspeakable hate that the West, the US and Europe are showing to Russia right now. Can you imagine, the same western nations coming to Russia with chemicals and injections, and vaccinations to “treat” Russian people? Will it be like during the fascist Germany and fascist Finland occupation of Russia in 1941-1944? Death camps named after Doctor Mendele?

And “investing in Russia’s infrastructure.” Let’s take over the Russia’s TV translations, press, internet, communication lines, satellites, roads, so no one in the World would ever know that horrors are being conducted by the West in Russia.

“The West should be clear about what it will take for Russia to reengage with the European Union, NATO, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development and other international bodies,” Guriev says.

No. Russia makes it clear that the country won’t reengage with all those anti-Russia and anti-Eurasia pro-Western outdated and antiquated organizations. Russia and the rest of the non-Western world are creating new organizations, beneficial for their founders, and not for the indebted, broke, and dissipated West.

Banned by the government, Carnegie Moscow Center likes to point out that Liberals in Russia are “selflessly bearing the burden of running” Russian banks, universities, and mineral extraction companies. The fact that they become billionaires in the process and transfer these fortunes to the West of the Russia’s borders, is being omitted from the Western narration.

Sergei Guriev is the only Russian attending the Bilderberg summit, June 9th-14th in Austria.

He has the usual Soros and Khodorkovsky connections. It’s safe to presume he will advice the Atlanticist elite on how to proceed against Russia.

On this (Soros-sponsored) website

“With the funds amounting to only about 6% of GDP, Russia can maintain a 3.7% deficit for less than two years before it either has to withdraw from Ukraine to gain relief from Western sanctions, or undertake a major – and, for Putin, politically dangerous – fiscal adjustment.”

And this revealing piece in the Washington Post, splattered with wishful sentences like

“The Kremlin has no credible financial plan beyond 2016 except for hoping for oil prices to recover.”

“regime survival” “widespread panic and the collapse of the regime. ”

“At some point, this regime will have to go”

“the best scenario one can hope for is some form of transitional government that would provide certain guarantees to the outgoing elites and oversee new elections.”

“The West should get prepared now for sudden and turbulent change in Russia.”

I’m guessing it is close to what he has presented at the Bilderberg meeting, and might give some indicators on what the western elites plan for Russia in the next future (coup d’etat?).

Edited by Steven Gaal

Much of what Winston Churchill did was indefensible and monstrous, yet Colby likes him I guess. ,GAAL

Compared to Stalin and Hitler he was a saint. Give us the non-Spam and Holocaust denier run down of his horrible crimes.