The Education Forum

Death of DeMohrenschildt

On 5/29/2007 at 6:09 PM, Stephen Miller said:

Hmmm, I wonder how O'Reilly got religion or got converted to join the "other side"?

Number two.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/29/2007 at 6:51 PM, Myra Bronstein said:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ya wanna be rich? Be a right wing mouthpiece.

Ya wanna be rich and have eternal job security and get to sit in the green room sipping bottled water? Write LN dunnit books.

Three.

On 5/30/2007 at 11:49 AM, Charles Black said:

I hate to be so graphic, but I nearly vomit when I see my wife, kids etc. watching Fox News.

They are a COMPLETE SELLOUT which should be obvious to even avid neo cons!

Although I realize that De M. was undergoing some severe mental problems....the exact timing of this death, his probable role in the Oswald set up, and his undependability due to his mental state, in my mind, indicate a "most neccessary elimination" of this forthcoming witness ! He could have spilled the entire bean pot !

Charles Black

Here is the first belly laugh.  That first sentence.  From 2007, 17 years ago.  Charles hasn't posted since 2008. 

but I nearly vomit when I see my wife, kids etc. watching Fox News.

17 years ago.  A bit prophetic?

They are a COMPLETE SELLOUT which should be obvious to even avid neo cons!

Again, 17 years ago?

7 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Again, 17 years ago?

Ron,

Four years earlier, in March of 2003, I watched Bill O'Reilly interview Gary Hart on Fox News.

Hart was ridiculed by O'Reilly for saying that deposing Saddam Hussein's Baathist regime could destabilize the balance of power in the Persian Gulf and lead to an expensive, protracted U.S. military occupation of Iraq.

(It was the Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz Plan that was supposed to be cheap and easy.)

At the time, the Bush/Cheney mainstream media jingoism about invading Iraq was on steroids in the U.S.

The Shock & Awe fireworks show in Baghdad had the country mesmerized.

Karl Rove had been appointed, in 2002, to chair a Whie House committee charged with selling the American public on the necessity of invading Iraq, and Rupert Murdoch later openly bragged about his role in promoting the Iraq War.

(The public only learned about Karl Rove's Iraq War sales committee during the grand jury investigation of Cheney and Scooter Libby's Valerie Plame affair.)

Edited by W. Niederhut

Two moderators cooking up 17 year old threads with OT comments? Could anybody explain to me the deeper meaning of this? I ask Chat GPT, quote: 

Here are a few possible interpretations:

1. Nostalgia or Historical Context

The moderators might be revisiting old threads for nostalgic reasons, wanting to highlight interesting discussions or valuable content from the past. Adding off-topic comments could be a way to inject some humor or draw attention to these threads in a light-hearted manner.

2. Community Engagement

Revisiting old threads could be a strategy to boost community engagement. By bringing back long-forgotten discussions, moderators might be encouraging newer members to participate in these threads, thereby fostering a sense of continuity and history within the community.

3. Cleanup or Archival Purposes

Sometimes moderators revisit old threads to clean them up, update information, or archive important discussions. Off-topic comments might be incidental or could serve as a marker indicating that the thread has been reviewed.

4. Personal Amusement or Inside Jokes

The behavior might stem from personal amusement or inside jokes among moderators or long-time community members. It could be a playful activity that isn't meant to be taken seriously by the wider community.

5. Highlighting Changes Over Time

Bringing up old threads with off-topic comments might be a way to highlight how much things have changed over time. This could include changes in community norms, technology, or the subject matter being discussed.

6. Provoking Discussion

Sometimes, revisiting old threads with new comments, even off-topic ones, can provoke fresh discussions. It can serve as a way to re-examine old ideas with new perspectives, prompting members to reflect on past conversations.

Count me out. 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

4 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Two moderators cooking up 17 year old threads with OT comments? Could anybody explain to me the deeper meaning of this? I ask Chat GPT, quote: 

Here are a few possible interpretations:

Count me out. 

Karl,

I'm delighted to see that you have upgraded your "news" and opinion sources from Laura Loomer, Ben Shapiro, and Vigilant Fox to Chat GPT.  Artificial intelligence is better than no intelligence.

As for the disgraced Fox News talking head, Blah Blah O'Reilly, perhaps you are unaware that he has promoted the false CIA narrative that George De Mohrenschildt shot himself, moments after an intruder entered his home.