The Education Forum

Death of DeMohrenschildt

I am re-reading Gaeton Fonzi's The Last Investigation. When I first read this book cable news was yet to be, save for CNN, so this passage, in terms of cable guys, meant nothing to me: Right after Fonzi tracks down DeM. in Miami, and is supposed to meet with him he recounts (p 192) receiving a call from a friend, Bill O'Reilly, a Dallas tv reporter, who tells Fonzi that he's just been imformed that DeMorhrenschildt has committed suicide. (!!!)

Surely there is not another tv reporter with this same name? And, darling of the right Bill O'Reilly is on record as saying -(of course) "no conspiracy"....yet he is pals with Gaeton Fonzi during HSCA and seems to know all about DeM.

ODD!!!

Dawn

I am re-reading Gaeton Fonzi's The Last Investigation. When I first read this book cable news was yet to be, save for CNN, so this passage, in terms of cable guys, meant nothing to me: Right after Fonzi tracks down DeM. in Miami, and is supposed to meet with him he recounts (p 192) receiving a call from a friend, Bill O'Reilly, a Dallas tv reporter, who tells Fonzi that he's just been imformed that DeMorhrenschildt has committed suicide. (!!!)

Surely there is not another tv reporter with this same name? And, darling of the right Bill O'Reilly is on record as saying -(of course) "no conspiracy"....yet he is pals with Gaeton Fonzi during HSCA and seems to know all about DeM.

ODD!!!

Dawn

DeM dies March 29, 1977.

"O'Reilly's early television news career included reporting and anchoring positions at WNEP-TV in Scranton, Pennsylvania, where he also reported the weather. At WFAA-TV in Dallas, Texas, O'Reilly was awarded the Dallas Press Club Award for excellence in investigative reporting. He then moved to KMGH-TV in Denver, Colorado where he won a Local Emmy Award for his coverage of a skyjacking.[10][11] In 1978 while in Denver, Bill was offered a job as the Marlboro Man. He turned it down because he didn’t smoke nor wanted to promote it. (radio factor/ Feb. 21, 2007). O'Reilly also worked for KATU-TV in Portland, Oregon, as well as TV stations in Hartford, Connecticut (WFSB-TV), and in Boston, Massachusetts.[11]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_O%27Reil...8commentator%29

It would be cutting it very close but it seem possible. Looks like he was in Dallas around that time.

As a final note: Bill O'Reilly he of the No Spin Zone, was once a TV newsman in Dallas, TX who went to J. Walton Moore's office when 'it became known that he [Moore] was in the loop, [so to speak] when it came to George DeMohrenschildt, ostensible de-briefing of you know who; O'Reilly practically camped out at Dallas CIA HQ's waiting for the big interview, to get to the truth about the 'Kennedy Assassination and the CIA's connection to Oswald. Look at him now doing the 'right wing Geraldo' routine, which all goes to show the 'futility of having knowledge, without the framework to improve a leaking, rotting status-quo, or worse.'

This post has been edited by Robert Howard: Jun 3 2006, 09:01 AM

I see Robert Howard posted this a year ago.

Sorry !!) about the damn typo in the heading of this thread. In my excitement (anger!) at finding this I was careless in posting.

BUT it's clerly the same Bill. Damn, Fox- "fair and balanced "NOT!

Dawn

Hi,

This clip is about George DeMohrenschildt, his death, and the claim that the security alarm went off just before DeMohrenschild was shot. An audio recorder was running. Mark Lane gives his recollections.

Included is newsfootage with Bill O' Reilly, talking about the CIA,Oswald, and DeMohrenschildt.

I have never lived in the US, never had an American TV-channel available for longer periods of time(apart from that just after 9/11, we suddenly had FOX News here in Norway, Northern Europe for over a year.), but still it is hard to not notice Bill O' Reilly. As said I know little about him, but it does seem like he has changed over the years.

Edited by Trygve V. Jensen

Hi,

This clip is about George DeMohrenschildt, his death, and the claim that the security alarm went off just before DeMohrenschild was shot. An audio recorder was running. Mark Lane gives his recollections.

Included is newsfootage with Bill O' Reilly, talking about the CIA,Oswald, and DeMohrenschildt.

I have never lived in the US, never had an American TV-channel available for longer periods of time(apart from that just after 9/11, we suddenly had FOX News here in Norway, Northern Europe for over a year.), but still it is hard to not notice Bill O' Reilly. As said I know little about him, but it does seem like he has changed over the years.

Holy cow! Thanks Trygve. And good find Dawn. O'Reilly pontification about the Kennedy conspiracy and evidence of DeM's murder.

Since Fonzi said he thought it was suicide I had my doubts.

Now however...

Hi,

Holy cow! Thanks Trygve. And good find Dawn. O'Reilly pontification about the Kennedy conspiracy and evidence of DeM's murder.

Since Fonzi said he thought it was suicide I had my doubts.

Now however...

Wow! Thanks Trygve. I have NEVER believed that this was a suicide. This was the day after Fonzi had spoken with Alexandra, de Mohrenschildt's daughter, who told him that her father would be back that night. Fonzi would later learn that DeM had been with CIA- connected author Jay E. Epstein. (The prior day when Fonzi came calling).

How convenient. CIA is everywhere in this case. Ahead of everyone....

Now we have a tape and witnesses saying they heard the Security alarm where DeM was staying, just before the fatal gunshot?

Sounds like murder to me!

Dawn

Hmmm, I wonder how O'Reilly got religion or got converted to join the "other side"?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ya wanna be rich? Be a right wing mouthpiece.

Ya wanna be rich and have eternal job security and get to sit in the green room sipping bottled water? Write LN dunnit books.

Hmmm, I wonder how O'Reilly got religion or got converted to join the "other side"?

O'Reilly scares me. His temper is always a moment away. He should debate Rosie O'Donell -- two Micks. I can't imagine what he's like at home. Here is Geraldo Rivera (another turncoat) and Bill O'Reilly going at it. Most members have probably seen this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aq5ldZklCZo

Kathy

O'Reilly used to believe that the JFK assassination was a conspiracy. When he hosted the syndicated show "Inside Edition," back in the 1980s, he had several shows devoted to the subject. I once heard him interviewed on a radio program during this time, and he stated publicly that he thought there had been a conspiracy.

I hate to be so graphic, but I nearly vomit when I see my wife, kids etc. watching Fox News.

They are a COMPLETE SELLOUT which should be obvious to even avid neo cons!

Although I realize that De M. was undergoing some severe mental problems....the exact timing of this death, his probable role in the Oswald set up, and his undependability due to his mental state, in my mind, indicate a "most neccessary elimination" of this forthcoming witness ! He could have spilled the entire bean pot !

Charles Black

• 1 month later...
As a final note: Bill O'Reilly he of the No Spin Zone, was once a TV newsman in Dallas, TX who went to J. Walton Moore's office when 'it became known that he [Moore] was in the loop, [so to speak] when it came to George DeMohrenschildt, ostensible de-briefing of you know who; O'Reilly practically camped out at Dallas CIA HQ's waiting for the big interview, to get to the truth about the 'Kennedy Assassination and the CIA's connection to Oswald..,.....

This post has been edited by Robert Howard: Jun 3 2006, 09:01 AM

I see Robert Howard posted this a year ago.

Sorry !!) about the damn typo in the heading of this thread. In my excitement (anger!) at finding this I was careless in posting.

BUT it's clerly the same Bill. Damn, Fox- "fair and balanced "NOT!

Dawn

Robert,

You have Bill O'Reilly, DeMorn and J. Walton Moore together at the same time?

BK