The Education Forum

GO

Norman, could we pause for a moment please? I'm working my way through the moves, about half way so far, but I'm getting crosseyed. I'll keep going tomorrow. Is that OK?

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I seem to have sneaked an extra black stone on to your board at Q 15, i.e. it appears on your picture but I can't see the move recorded anywhwere. Apart from that, your board looks exactly like mine except yours is neater. Somehow, on my own board I had given you an extra stone (again, without a record to back it up). So 'time out' has been useful.

Please don't be in a hurry. Having taken a number of months off myself it would be somewhat churlish to ask you to get a move on! I can't imagine the use of clocks in 'Go' ... Chinese water clocks perhaps?

Thanks, I appreciate that Norman. I've already come across a typo which I don't think is significant as the play proceeded according to the imagery and the inconsistency readily seen as a typo mistake as the play before and after is logical.

Hope to have it done within a couple of days.

Norman, in going through it again I come across a couple of misplaced stones, but I can't quite figure it out.

I wonder if for the sake of an exercise of finishing a game we take it as it is and continue?

W - P 6

Edited by John Dolva

W - O 8 atari

Edited by John Dolva

W - O 7

Edited by John Dolva

W - K 7

Edited by John Dolva

W - L 6

Edited by John Dolva