The Education Forum

Eleven Easy Questions for the Conspiracy Community

I posed the following eleven question to Bill Miller and they were ignored. I am always curious to get a general feel of exactly WHAT the conspiracy nuts out there really think happened. My general experience in studying the assassination since 1973 has been that conspiracy nuts are very good at asking questiions and raising issues but woefully unskilled at providing answers. Here are eleven questions I would like to have a few people tackle. Then we can start discussing the evidence after the responses start to pile up.

1. Was Oswald involded in ANY way during the assassination?

2. Where was the shot fired from that struck Kennedy in the upper back?

3. Where was the shot fired from that caused Kennedy's throat wound?

4. Where was the shot fired from that struck Connally in the back?

5. Where was the shot fired from that struck Connally in the wrist?

6. Where was the shot fired from that struck Connally in the left thigh?

7. Where was the shot fired from that struck Kennedy in the head?

8. Where did the shot originate that dented the chrome frame of the limousine?

9. How many shots were fired that day in Dealey Plaza?

10. Why don't the Dallas doctors recollections of the wounds match the Bethesda autopsy findings?

11. Where was Oswald at the time of the assassination?

Let the nuts start cracking.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posed the following eleven question to Bill Miller and they were ignored. I am always curious to get a general feel of exactly WHAT the conspiracy nuts out there really think happened. My general experience in studying the assassination since 1973 has been that conspiracy nuts are very good at asking questiions and raising issues but woefully unskilled at providing answers. Here are eleven questions I would like to have a few people tackle. Then we can start discussing the evidence after the responses start to pile up.

10. Why don't the Dallas doctors recollections of the wounds match the Bethesda autopsy findings?

How come I had to put up a personal biography and photo before being granted posting rights while this cracker jack doesn't have to?

Bill Kelly

Edited by William Kelly

How come I had to put up a personal biography and photo before being granted posting rights while this cracker jack doesn't have to?

Bill Kelly

THAT was your response? Nothing from you either, huh?

Okay, "T.Folsom," I'll bite, a little bit.

Here are a few counter-questions:

1. Why is there a bullet hole in JFK's coat, some 5-6 inches down on his back? Why is there a matching hole in the exact spot on his coat? Why did Dr. Boswell "mistakenly" mark the non-fatal rear back wound in this exact spot on his original autopsy face sheet? Why did Sibert and O'Neill verify this exact location in their FBI report? Why did JFK's personal physician, Admiral Burkley, describe the rear back wound as being in this exact location? Remember- even in the world of Arlen Specter and Vince Bugliosi, shots fired from six floors above CANNOT enter 5-6 inches down on someone's back, hit nothing, and exit from their throat.

2. Why did the crackerjack legal staff of the Warren Commission seek out and find Mrs. Viola Peterman, whose only connection to the assassination was the fact she'd babysat for the INFANT Oswald, and hadn't seen any of the family for over twenty years? Even knowing about her was no small task, let alone tracking her down- yet the nation's brightest young legal minds, conducting an "investigation" into the death of a sitting U.S. president, somehow determined that THIS woman was of relevance? The same legal wizzards, however, could not locate some of the closest witnesses to the assassination itself. They did not even attempt to find out who the "Babushka Lady" or the "Umbrella Man" were, even though they stood out distinctly in the films of the crime, and should have been identified and interviewed. While tracking down the totally obscure Mrs. Peterman, they somehow were unable to contact Admiral Burkley, who was one of the most important witnesses imaginable (in the motorcade, at Parkland, on Air Force One, at Bethesda), because he was never called as a witness. Please provide an innocent explanation for all this.

As for your questions, most of them seem designed to elicit a "from behind" answer. I think I speak for most researchers when I say that we believe that shots were fired from behind by someone, just not Oswald. We also think shots were fired from the front. Like Jim Garrison and many others, I believe Lee Harvey Oswald was an undercover intelligence agent who was assigned, at the time of the assassination, to infiltrate a group he was told was plotting to kill the president. I think the medical personnel's recollections of the head wound are crucial, and differ from the official story because the autopsy was a sham and photos/x-rays have been altered. In other words, I don't think all those doctors and nurses were lying or mistaken. At the time of the shooting, I think Oswald was either in the doorway of the TSBD (I'm in the minority who think that it still may be Oswald in the Altgens photo) or in the lunchroom.

Edited by Don Jeffries

Bill Kelly

That's not nothing. That's my question. Why are you allowed to come in here without posting a personal profile and bio and photo, which I had to do before I was permitted to post?

In addition, you are under the mistaken impression, from the title of your thread, that there is such a thing as a "conspiracy community," a misapprehension shared by Vincent Bugliosi.

Once you are straightened out about that, and who you are, then you can pick a fight.

As for your questions, they should and will be answered by those responsible for answering such questions - law enforcement investigators and forensic pathogists.

Bill Kelly

Edited by William Kelly

Okay, "T.Folsom," I'll bite, a little bit.

Here are a few counter-questions:

1. Why is there a bullet hole in JFK's coat, some 5-6 inches down on his back? Why is there a matching hole in the exact spot on his coat? Why did Dr. Boswell "mistakenly" mark the non-fatal rear back wound in this exact spot on his original autopsy face sheet? Why did Sibert and O'Neill verify this exact location in their FBI report? Why did JFK's personal physician, Admiral Burkley, describe the rear back wound as being in this exact location? Remember- even in the world of Arlen Specter and Vince Bugliosi, shots fired from six floors above CANNOT enter 5-6 inches down on someone's back, hit nothing, and exit from their throat.

2. Why did the crackerjack legal staff of the Warren Commission seek out and find Mrs. Viola Peterman, whose only connection to the assassination was the fact she'd babysat for the INFANT Oswald, and hadn't seen any of the family for over twenty years? Even knowing about her was no small task, let alone tracking her down- yet the nation's brightest young legal minds, conducting an "investigation" into the death of a sitting U.S. president, somehow determined that THIS woman was of relevance? The same legal wizzards, however, could not locate some of the closest witnesses to the assassination itself. They did not even attempt to find out who the "Babushka Lady" or the "Umbrella Man" were, even though they stood out distinctly in the films of the crime, and should have been identified and interviewed. While tracking down the totally obscure Mrs. Peterman, they somehow were unable to contact Admiral Burkley, who was one of the most important witnesses imaginable (in the motorcade, at Parkland, on Air Force One, at Bethesda), because he was never called as a witness. Please provide an innocent explanation for all this.

As for your questions, most of them seem designed to elicit a "from behind" answer. I think I speak for most researchers when I say that we believe that shots were fired from behind by someone, just not Oswald. We also think shots were fired from the front. Like Jim Garrison and many others, I believe Lee Harvey Oswald was an undercover intelligence agent who was assigned, at the time of the assassination, to infiltrate a group he was told was plotting to kill the president. I think the medical personnel's recollections of the head wound are crucial, and differ from the official story because the autopsy was a sham and photos/x-rays have been altered. In other words, I don't think all those doctors and nurses were lying or mistaken. At the time of the shooting, I think Oswald was either in the doorway of the TSBD (I'm in the minority who think that it still may be Oswald in the Altgens photo) or in the lunchroom.

As I said in my original post, conspiracy nuts are well adapted at asking questions (you did) but woefully sorry at providing answers. I will not bite. My original questions stand. I will only respond in this thread to direct answers to MY questions and not get into the endlessly questions that entertain so many conspiracy nuts.

Bill Kelly

That's not nothing. That's my question. Why are you allowed to come in here without posting a personal profile and bio and photo, which I had to do before I was permitted to post?

In addition, you are under the mistaken impression, from the title of your thread, that there is such a thing as a "conspiracy community," a misapprehension shared by Vincent Bugliosi.

Once you are straightened out about that, and who you are, then you can pick a fight.

As for your questions, they should and will be answered by those responsible for answering such questions - law enforcement investigators and forensic pathogists.

Bill Kelly

As you can see, I've been involved with this site quite a bit longer than you have, pal. I joined this site a LONG time ago, LONG before you did. Perhaps the rules were different when I joined. Your question implies you are a victim of a conspiracy--what a surprise.

Meanwhile, you still conveniently refuse to answer even one of my questions. And, YES there is a very distinct conspiracy community. VERY distinct. And you sound like a poster child of that group. You ASK questions but refuse to take the bait and ANSWER some simple questions.

Incidentally, I'll pick a fight any time I please. I don't NEED permission from you, mom.

I'm still waiting for answers, pal.

Edited by T. Folsom

T.Folsom,

Can I ask if John S or Andy W have allowed you to go without a bio / photo? It's normal forum etiquette to provide them. If you have reasons for withholding them, then John or Andy will normally give the okay for the omission.

BTW - I have no pertinent views on the JFK claims; I'm an Apollogist.

The JFK Mystery Game, Lone Nut Version!

How fun!

Can I play?

He was the designated Castro-dipped patsy.

Probably the Dal-Tex, perhaps the SW corner of the TSBD 6th Fl. A minor

mystery.

Black Dog Man position circa Z197. Everything dealing with the throat

wound is important.

Probably the TSBD 6th FL SW corner, perhaps the Dal-Tex. A minor mystery.

Probably the TSBD 6th FL SW corner, perhaps the Dal-Tex. A minor mystery.

Probably the TSBD 6th FL SW corner. A minor mystery.

From behind the picket fence atop the grassy knoll.

The most minor of all minor mysteries.

4+

This historical fact is, as Don Jeffries noted, established by the location of the

holes in the clothes.

The claim that JFK's shirt and jacket were "bunched up" in tandem

2" to 3" is debunked by the fact that a tucked-in custom-made

dress shirt, worn with a slender-cut European style jacket, only has

about 3/4" of available slack. No where near the 2" to 3" required

by the single bullet theory.

Even more important, Dealey Plaza films and photos show JFK's

jacket dropped in Dealey Plaza.

On Houston St., in the Nix film, JFK's jacket rode above the

top of his shirt collar until he leaned back from his exchange

with Nellie Connally, seconds before the assassination.

Why don't the autopsy findings match the autopsy findings?

The autopsy report lists two separate locations for the back wound,

"just above the upper margin of the scapula" -- T2; and "14cm

below the right mastoid process" -- C7/T1.

Digging out change to buy a Coke.

Let the non sequiturs start flow'n...

There are minor mysteries in the murder of JFK.

Because LNers have "answers" to these minor mysteries, while conspiracists

don't, means the Lone Nut scenario of the assassination must be accurate?

Is this the non sequitur being pimped here?

At the end of the day that's all LNers have -- non sequiturs repeated endlessly.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Guest Stephen Turner

Bill Kelly

Incidentally, I'll pick a fight any time I please. I don't NEED permission from you, mom.

I'm still waiting for answers, pal.

No Sir, you will not "pick a fight anytime you please" You will, however, adhear to Forum rules as regards expected behaviour or your time here will be very short. Now please post a bio, and a recent photo as an avitar and cut out the pointless name calling.

Steve, Forum Moderator.

apologies, my mistake, wrong topic. post deleted by me

Edited by John Dolva

He was involved with Judy Baker.

Jackie, with a derringer, in the limousine.

No shot. "Wound" was a pre-emptive tracheostomy performed in anticipation of a shot to the throat.

No shot. "Wound" was caused by too many slaps to the back by LBJ.

No shot. "Wound" was self-inflicted due to frequent J. Edgar Hoover limp-wrist impressions at Murchison's party.

No shot. "Wound" was inflicted by Nellie, who neglected to wear eyeglasses during previous evening's sex romp.

Kykuit.

No shot. "Dent" caused by Kellerman banging his head when car slammed to a halt.

Well over one hundred, if you count the gun-toting celebrants at the Knoll party that evening.

Why do you keep bothering the adults?

Copulating with your mother.

A question for the serious historians, researchers, and analysists who grace this Forum with their labors:

Why are you bothering with this idiot?

Charles

Edited by Charles Drago