The Education Forum

Op Dallas

One more time in case you missed it.

Dallas was packed to the gills with operations on 11/22 - which would account for the records of so many ops being on record as having been in Dallas, fleeing from Dallas, etc. A large number of compartmented operations were in progress, all with varying roles and assignments and locations. Among them, as per what I have read and gathered from other folks, were the locations of Love Field, Dealey Plaza, the Trade Mart and Parkland Hospital.

These ops were handled after the normal fashion - traditional tradecraft, employing compartmented cells, with specific roles. The leader of each cell would have to be on the ground and present - to reassure the cell members that they had not been 'shopped' or 'false flagged.'

The roles varied, but a small list would include spotters, shooters, transporters, demolition, observers, and recorders. Only the team leaders would have information with respect to the purpose of the op - and they would also [for the most part] be on a need to know basis and weren't going to ask any questions.

Among the various cells that participated in Dealey Plaza, it was a given that there could be a need for a secondary plan, or a patsy to protect and distance the cell from exposure. Several team leaders are thought to have been Jean Soutre, Vidal Santiago, Rip Robertson, John O'Hare, and Anita Silveira. Along with radio communications and frequency jamming equipment, physical signals were also employed - possibly for redundancy in the event the radio communication failed. It is likely that the DPD radio channels were compromised and used to provide signals to call for shots, with a three second timed spacing before delivery.

The role of the overall operation was geared towards placing the blame for Kennedy's murder on Cuba. A large portion of the operatives assigned were Anti-Castro Cuban exiles - unhomed by El Commandante, humiliated at the Bay of Cochinos, and furious with the hints of detente and tactical missiles remaining on Cuban soil following the so-called withdrawal of same by Soviet forces.

Called 'a day off,' operatives were pulled off their various assignments and drop shipped into Dallas without knowledge of the overall goal of the mission - provided only enough information to perform their tasks. Weapons were in all likelihood planted in positions early that morning. False identification would also have been provided, along with a variety of disguises. Safe houses, drivers, and local presence would have been employed. Local Dallas would have been tasked to provide cars, housing, weapons, supplies - access to locations required by the shooting teams.

I've stated this before and I'll do it again - from what I gathered from having read Culligan's material - the shooter is God. Not only does he have the power to take life, but he is highly trained, experienced and skilled. No matter what roles his cell may play, the spotter and radio man must look to ensure that the shooter is well protected and that he escapes unharmed.

In the various cells were a number of individuals - many Cuban, in addition to local Dallas, underworld elements, military folk and oddly enough, it appears one cell was primarily made up of French corsicans - as per the research of Steve Rivele and the revelations of Hunt. This cell was positioned in the area of the grassy knoll and accompanying parking lot area. These individuals may have been different than the other cells in that they were made up of serious professional killers [not that Alpha 66 or the School of Americas was anything to sneeze at]. This was the cell observed by Ed Hoffman - and the reason for the pantomime engaged in by the shooter - who in all likelihood spoke little english.

Cameras were recording. Signallers were in place. Demolition was set as a failsafe in the event of a botched shooting - similar to DeGaulle. The underpass would have had one party to the signalling crew to send the word to the demo team that the car bomb was on or off. Another signaller would be responsible for observing Kennedy's condition and relaying the signal to the underpass.

Kennedy waded into the trap - which was never rigged as a single shooter and lone nut. Lee Oswald was only one of many patsies available and disposable as part of the operation. The direct intervention and authority of the new commander-in-chief, criminal Lyndon Johnson, saw to it that the game became rigged after-the-fact, and anyone that participated - with the hopes of an invasion of Cuba and a return of freedom of the poor abused Cuban people - were dashed to ruins - but ironically, they continue to vote Republican as a block - perhaps failing to recognize that Johnson was a Democrat in name only - and that Kennedy's detente had a hook in it, with plans to solve the Castro situation - his 1964 vote would have been contingent upon this critical issue.

Following the successful murder of the Commander in Chief - let me repeat that - following the successful murder of the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, Johnson set about cleaning up the mess - and burying anyone's efforts to question conspiracy - first with his juvenile effort at a Texas court of inquiry, followed by the whitewash of the Warren Commission. Medical evidence was tainted, withheld, altered, destroyed, stolen, etc. The record of the assassination was seized, repressed, destroyed, altered. Witnesses whose only crime was their desire to see the President - and be in the wrong place at the wrong time - were threatened, and many times murdered. The Whitewash commission altered statements, was selective, and duplicitous. Edgar Hoover followed orders and saw to it that the Lone Nut scenario was adhered to as the truth. History was distorted. And even though he may have been a womanizing, drug abusing, rich boy with questionable honors, the last President of the United States to ever command the office of the President, was laid to rest in the squalor of the culture that was 1963 US history.

Figuring out the entire mystery of the assassination may not ever be possible - as the many compartmented cells would have only had their own assignments and roles, and Intelligence is after all a family affair. Diming out yourself would mean potentially causing others to suffer. And many individuals that participated in the Dallas Op did so because they were on assignment - Dallas holds bad memories. The murder of 2 innocent human beings - Tippit and Oswald, weigh heavily. The knowledge that criminal Johnson did nothing to further the cause of the poor Cubans, salt in the wound. Any operative who then went on to lose family to Johnson's Vietnam - more pain, as there would be complicity on their part in assisting this scumbag in taking over the Nation.

And things haven't changed since.

- lee

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rough example of the problem attached.

Cell 2057

Case Officer X would receive phone call - assemble team. Phone call might have come from a number of locations. This is need-to-know info, and would not be shared with the team members. It is not known who would have been making the call. X is surprised to learn that the mission is Dallas - he was anticipating Chicago, which apparently was blown thanks to SA Bolden. Y's cell consists of 4 invididuals, including a 5th - a pilot. One is believed to have simply been an 'Observer' which may have also been a signal job. The target is not known - very little information is shared aside from the operational assignment at hand. This is done to protect the operation, as well as the operative. X's case officer / handler would be on the ground and visible to him. It would have been someone that he trusted. This case officer would be present to demonstrate that the op hadn't been 'shopped.' If Y had recognized other operatives on the ground during assignment, it would be critical to ignore this to maintain the compartmented state, especially after-the-fact - otherwise one could become at risk for future assignments. Additionally, disclosing information concerning a role played within an op could jeopardize the other participants in the cell.

Compartmented, a 'Need-to-Know' basis, no paper trails, few records if any. Phone calls made pay-phone to pay-phone at prearranged dates and times. Multiple ops running simultaneously, and independently, with very few possessing information concerning the roles of multiple ops [eg a David Morales type]. Plausible denial maintained through ignorance.

post-675-1183642324_thumb.jpg

In re Roland "Bud" Culligan:

It is my understanding that he was incarcerated for a time in Rhode Island's Adult Correctional Institution (ACI). I also was told that he had business with a Christian fundamentalist minister, notorious during the 1970s in northern RI, named Cugini.

The ACI's pastoral counselor of the period, himself an extremely conservative Christian, was "befriended' by Culligan (or so he claimied at a much later date), who allegedly delivered his "license to kill" spiel and spoke of his involvement in the JFK murder.

Can you shed any light on Culligan's sojourn through RI and how/why he ended up serving time in what I am told is more than one state prison?

Also, do you know anything about a Culligan/Delk Simpson relationship, and about the name/term Silverstone?

Thanks.

Charles

Edited by Charles Drago

In re Roland "Bud" Culligan:

It is my understanding that he was incarcerated for a time in Rhode Island's Adult Correctional Institution (ACI). I also was told that he had business with a Christian fundamentalist minister, notorious during the 1970s in northern RI, named Cugini.

The ACI's pastoral counselor of the period, himself an extremely conservative Christian, was "befriended' by Culligan (or so he claimied at a much later date), who allegedly delivered his "license to kill" spiel and spoke of his involvement in the JFK murder.

Can you shed any light on Culligan's sojourn through RI and how/why he ended up serving time in what I am told is more than one state prison?

Also, do you know anything about a Culligan/Delk Simpson relationship, and about the name/term Silverstone?

Thanks.

Charles

Can't be of much help - the majority of info on Culligan that I had came from the small 'book' written by Craig B. Hulet. I was unable to find Culligan's 'Highway to Hell' - although U have searched for it through multiple online booksearch shops. The majority of documents registered at NARA on Culligan were postponed in full - which IMO lends credibility to his account. I tried to get in touch with Hulet concerning Culligan's whereabouts, etc., but was unable - I believe I left messages through the contact Kathy on his site.

http://www.craigbhulet.com/

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...amp;hl=culligan

Hulet's book has Culligan as not having been involved in the JFK hit - only in some of the cleaning activity afterwards, along with knowledge of the operation via contacts he was accustomed to work with on other assignments that were privy to information. His use of this information and other material was allegedly used to blackmail the government, who had left fleeced him with a bad check.

My comment about Culligan was made here only to establish a point about the shooter's importance in an operation.

- lee

Thank you, Lee. I too have the book.

The last report I had on Culligan's whereabouts: Florida.

But this was a few years back; he's quite old now, and if I remember correctly his wife was ill.

I do know that Harold Weisberg had a large Culligan file.

Thanks again,

Charles

One more time in case you missed it.

Dallas was packed to the gills with operations on 11/22 - which would account for the records of so many ops being on record as having been in Dallas, fleeing from Dallas, etc. A large number of compartmented operations were in progress, all with varying roles and assignments and locations. Among them, as per what I have read and gathered from other folks, were the locations of Love Field, Dealey Plaza, the Trade Mart and Parkland Hospital.

These ops were handled after the normal fashion - traditional tradecraft, employing compartmented cells, with specific roles. The leader of each cell would have to be on the ground and present - to reassure the cell members that they had not been 'shopped' or 'false flagged.'

The roles varied, but a small list would include spotters, shooters, transporters, demolition, observers, and recorders. Only the team leaders would have information with respect to the purpose of the op - and they would also [for the most part] be on a need to know basis and weren't going to ask any questions.

Among the various cells that participated in Dealey Plaza, it was a given that there could be a need for a secondary plan, or a patsy to protect and distance the cell from exposure. Several team leaders are thought to have been Jean Soutre, Vidal Santiago, Rip Robertson, John O'Hare, and Anita Silveira. Along with radio communications and frequency jamming equipment, physical signals were also employed - possibly for redundancy in the event the radio communication failed. It is likely that the DPD radio channels were compromised and used to provide signals to call for shots, with a three second timed spacing before delivery.

The role of the overall operation was geared towards placing the blame for Kennedy's murder on Cuba. A large portion of the operatives assigned were Anti-Castro Cuban exiles - unhomed by El Commandante, humiliated at the Bay of Cochinos, and furious with the hints of detente and tactical missiles remaining on Cuban soil following the so-called withdrawal of same by Soviet forces.

Called 'a day off,' operatives were pulled off their various assignments and drop shipped into Dallas without knowledge of the overall goal of the mission - provided only enough information to perform their tasks. Weapons were in all likelihood planted in positions early that morning. False identification would also have been provided, along with a variety of disguises. Safe houses, drivers, and local presence would have been employed. Local Dallas would have been tasked to provide cars, housing, weapons, supplies - access to locations required by the shooting teams.

I've stated this before and I'll do it again - from what I gathered from having read Culligan's material - the shooter is God. Not only does he have the power to take life, but he is highly trained, experienced and skilled. No matter what roles his cell may play, the spotter and radio man must look to ensure that the shooter is well protected and that he escapes unharmed.

In the various cells were a number of individuals - many Cuban, in addition to local Dallas, underworld elements, military folk and oddly enough, it appears one cell was primarily made up of French corsicans - as per the research of Steve Rivele and the revelations of Hunt. This cell was positioned in the area of the grassy knoll and accompanying parking lot area. These individuals may have been different than the other cells in that they were made up of serious professional killers [not that Alpha 66 or the School of Americas was anything to sneeze at]. This was the cell observed by Ed Hoffman - and the reason for the pantomime engaged in by the shooter - who in all likelihood spoke little english.

Cameras were recording. Signallers were in place. Demolition was set as a failsafe in the event of a botched shooting - similar to DeGaulle. The underpass would have had one party to the signalling crew to send the word to the demo team that the car bomb was on or off. Another signaller would be responsible for observing Kennedy's condition and relaying the signal to the underpass.

Kennedy waded into the trap - which was never rigged as a single shooter and lone nut. Lee Oswald was only one of many patsies available and disposable as part of the operation. The direct intervention and authority of the new commander-in-chief, criminal Lyndon Johnson, saw to it that the game became rigged after-the-fact, and anyone that participated - with the hopes of an invasion of Cuba and a return of freedom of the poor abused Cuban people - were dashed to ruins - but ironically, they continue to vote Republican as a block - perhaps failing to recognize that Johnson was a Democrat in name only - and that Kennedy's detente had a hook in it, with plans to solve the Castro situation - his 1964 vote would have been contingent upon this critical issue.

Following the successful murder of the Commander in Chief - let me repeat that - following the successful murder of the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, Johnson set about cleaning up the mess - and burying anyone's efforts to question conspiracy - first with his juvenile effort at a Texas court of inquiry, followed by the whitewash of the Warren Commission. Medical evidence was tainted, withheld, altered, destroyed, stolen, etc. The record of the assassination was seized, repressed, destroyed, altered. Witnesses whose only crime was their desire to see the President - and be in the wrong place at the wrong time - were threatened, and many times murdered. The Whitewash commission altered statements, was selective, and duplicitous. Edgar Hoover followed orders and saw to it that the Lone Nut scenario was adhered to as the truth. History was distorted. And even though he may have been a womanizing, drug abusing, rich boy with questionable honors, the last President of the United States to ever command the office of the President, was laid to rest in the squalor of the culture that was 1963 US history.

Figuring out the entire mystery of the assassination may not ever be possible - as the many compartmented cells would have only had their own assignments and roles, and Intelligence is after all a family affair. Diming out yourself would mean potentially causing others to suffer. And many individuals that participated in the Dallas Op did so because they were on assignment - Dallas holds bad memories. The murder of 2 innocent human beings - Tippit and Oswald, weigh heavily. The knowledge that criminal Johnson did nothing to further the cause of the poor Cubans, salt in the wound. Any operative who then went on to lose family to Johnson's Vietnam - more pain, as there would be complicity on their part in assisting this scumbag in taking over the Nation.

And things haven't changed since.

- lee

Very nice statement on your position, Lee. I think you have the 'how' pretty well covered.

Btw, are you saying you believe a car bomb may have been a contingency and if so, what persuaded you to this?

Very nice statement on your position, Lee. I think you have the 'how' pretty well covered.

Btw, are you saying you believe a car bomb may have been a contingency and if so, what persuaded you to this?

Thanks Mark.

Yes - no other reason to have a demo expert present unless you plan to blow something up. Hargraves in his interview with Twymann makes it very clear. It sounds as if Hargraves was at ready with a car parked beyond the underpass that was rigged, with Vidal [maybe as Blackdog Man] acting as a signal point to another individual that would have been positioned on top of the underpass. Curious isn't it. I still wonder if Hargraves was the man in the red shirt on the stairs on Elm - seen in the Moorman, Muchmore, Nix films and aftermath stuff. The young man referred to by Hudson that was never identified, worked on Industrial, and parked in the back lot. The demolition piece would have been rigged via radio transmitter - and the patsies would have been the tramps found in the train car - which as per Chauncey Holt, was loaded with explosives. The photo of the old tramp may not look like him at all - but man his story is pretty interesting.

The preparation says, again, Oswald as lone nut was someone else's idea. And only the new Commander-in-Chief had the power to bully everyone into it - just like his old nickname.

- lee

Edited by Lee Forman

Thanks Mark.

Yes - no other reason to have a demo expert present unless you plan to blow something up. Hargraves in his interview with Twymann makes it very clear. It sounds as if Hargraves was at ready with a car parked beyond the underpass that was rigged, with Vidal [maybe as Blackdog Man] acting as a signal point to another individual that would have been positioned on top of the underpass. Curious isn't it. I still wonder if Hargraves was the man in the red shirt on the stairs on Elm - seen in the Moorman, Muchmore, Nix films and aftermath stuff. The young man referred to by Hudson that was never identified, worked on Industrial, and parked in the back lot. The demolition piece would have been rigged via radio transmitter - and the patsies would have been the tramps found in the train car - which as per Chauncey Holt, was loaded with explosives. The photo of the old tramp may not look like him at all - but man his story is pretty interesting.

The preparation says, again, Oswald as lone nut was someone else's idea. And only the new Commander-in-Chief had the power to bully everyone into it - just like his old nickname.

- lee

Lee,

Perhaps a plan to blow him up might have been used if they had to abort Dealey Plaza at the last minute. The war on terror (Cuban, of course) might have begun 44 years ago.

Worst nightmare for the plotters would have been if DP had been unsuccessful, inflicting minor wounds. In such a situation I can't see how blowing him up shortly thereafter would be credible, despite the fact that the public in 1963 believed almost anything they were told to believe. In this situation some kind of Plan B involving Parkland Hospital might have been a contingency, imo, and the plotters would have soiled their pants at such a potentially disastrous turn of events.

In any case, I agree with you and other posters that there was no way he was getting out of Dallas alive.

Edited by Mark Stapleton

Thanks Mark.

- lee

Lee,

Perhaps a plan to blow him up might have been used if they had to abort Dealey Plaza at the last minute. The war on terror (Cuban, of course) might have begun 44 years ago.

Worst nightmare for the plotters would have been if DP had been unsuccessful, inflicting minor wounds. In such a situation I can't see how blowing him up shortly thereafter would be credible, despite the fact that the public in 1963 believed almost anything they were told to believe. In this situation some kind of Plan B involving Parkland Hospital might have been a contingency, imo, and the plotters would have soiled their pants at such a potentially disastrous turn of events.

In any case, I agree with you and other posters that there was no way he was getting out of Dallas alive.

This is very interesting stuff, IMO - and my gut feeling tells me it is close to the bone.

One question for Lee. Wouldn't a car bomb in the underpass have killed Johnson as well as Kennedy?

In that situation, who would have become the new President?

Edited by Sid Walker

Wouldn't a car bomb in the underpass have killed Johnson as well as Kennedy?

Speaker of the House John McCormack.

It would have been ironic if McCormack were to become the beneficiary of the Dallas coup. In the 1930s he headed the McCormack-Dickstein Committee that investigated the fascist Wall Street plot to overthrow Roosevelt. Of course no one was brought to justice for that plot, any more than anyone was brought to justice for Dallas.

Wouldn't a car bomb in the underpass have killed Johnson as well as Kennedy?

Speaker of the House John McCormack.

It would have been ironic if McCormack were to become the beneficiary of the Dallas coup. In the 1930s he headed the McCormack-Dickstein Committee that investigated the fascist Wall Street plot to overthrow Roosevelt. Of course no one was brought to justice for that plot, any more than anyone was brought to justice for Dallas.

Thanks Ron.

Whether McCormack would have fit the script as a 'suitable' POTUS depends on one's take about who was really behind the JFK assassination.

Does anyone know if McCormack ever expressed doubts about the Warren Commission?

Edited by Sid Walker

This is very interesting stuff, IMO - and my gut feeling tells me it is close to the bone.

One question for Lee. Wouldn't a car bomb in the underpass have killed Johnson as well as Kennedy?

From what I gathered from the Hargraves interview and Hemming for example below, this was a car parked beyond the underpass on the south side. Best guess from the Jack Daniel film would be the van parked sideways across the road by the orange cones - where the cop and the three wheeler can be seen.

Spartacus:

This week Hemming revealed to Solares Hill that the assassins had a back-up plan to ensure Kennedy never left Dallas alive. According to Hemming, there was a huge remote-controlled bomb planted in one of the cars parked beyond the triple overpass at the south end of Dealey Plaza. If the assassins were not sure Kennedy had been killed by the ambush in Dealey Plaza, they would detonate the car bomb as the motorcade sped toward the hospital, ensuring the death of all the occupants of the Presidential limousine.

post-675-1183695566_thumb.jpg

Had a fired upon but only injured or unharmed JFK lived through the day, it is my beliief [and I think the belief of the assassin planners]that JFK and RFK would have quickly discovered who they were and dealt with them.....had to imagine what a differnt country it would now be......so, yes, they had back-ups and back-ups of back-ups likely including the car near the triple underpass, the hospital and don't forget the Trade Mart [had no shots been gotten off in the Plaza]....The plotters knew it was either JFK or they who would be done in that day......we all know who 'won'....and who lost [most everyone else].

Agreed Peter! They invalidated the essential tenets and principles upon which the Nation was built. Putting a criminal in charge just set a precedent - which Nixon was quick to take advantage of - being the crook that he was. Johnson was able to quash the investigation into conspiracy, as well as take care of all of his own personal problems. By escalating Vietnam he was able to profit, as well as offset issues with the military and assert more control - which even Kruschev recognized was a problem for Kennedy [i am still unclear as to whether or not Harvey managed to insert his team into Cuba during the missile crisis or not].

On the van - if I am able to get more attachment space [i am out], I will create a somewhat stabilized Gif to indicate the van and where it was parked - maybe plot it. If it is Hargraves on the steps with a remote control transmitter - he would need a clear line-of-sight to avoid possible interference. I believe that the position on the stairs would have given him that.

Further - to continue on this bit - it would appear that the operation also made use of doubles - precedent with the doubling of Oswald -- Haven't been able to work that all out yet - but lookalikes may have been used for the purpose of both obfuscation as well as the protection of the identity of the operatives. Ever hear anything like that?

- lee

Lee:

What is your opinion of Edward Lansdale's presence and role? Was he not well known for his unique expertise in being the "producer" of such complex operations (along with Lucien Conein). If so, then doubles, actors and diversions were more the mark of a professional... and clearly not the signiture of crooks/mobsters, gun-runners and nightclub managers, passionate exiles, right-wing radicals and low level intelligence dangles. Something highly coordinated occurred that day.

Gene