The Education Forum

Autopsy Photo PROVES JFK was shot from front

It shows a gaping hole at rear of skull (as witnessed by the Parkland

and autopsy witnesses) and a tiny hole at front near the hairline.

http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/13a0xoPw...Qp5Fd3Ig=_l.jpg

"Frontal stare" photo shows the extent to which the US government went to cover

up that entrance wound by painting a "black square" over it.

Two photos that prove that not only was there a frontal shot, but there was a deliberate

alteration of at least one photograph to alter that fact.

Two photos that prove that not only was there a frontal shot, but there was a deliberate

alteration of at least one photograph to alter that fact.

I saw an autopsy photo where President Kennedy had an entrance wound under his hairline in the front. I never saw it again. Does anyone know about this?

Kathy

Seeing that throat wound again just reminded me how ridiculous the claim is that this perports to show a tracheotamy incision over a hole no wider then the end of my pinky finger.

Whoever left that wound in the state we see here was no student of medicine, more like a butcher.

For the life of me though, I can never make head nor tail of that close up of the head wound.

On a lighter note I much prefer the WC drawing, you know the one, the one with the arrow going thru the back of the head & out the front side, oh yes, much less of a puzzle there, they should of stuck with that one. :angry:

Alan

Denis.

Edited by Denis Pointing

Seeing that throat wound again just reminded me how ridiculous the claim is that this perports to show a tracheotamy incision over a hole no wider then the end of my pinky finger.

Whoever left that wound in the state we see here was no student of medicine, more like a butcher.

For the life of me though, I can never make head nor tail of that close up of the head wound.

On a lighter note I much prefer the WC drawing, you know the one, the one with the arrow going thru the back of the head & out the front side, oh yes, much less of a puzzle there, they should of stuck with that one. :angry:

Alan

"On a lighter note I much prefer the WC drawing, you know the one, the one with the arrow going thru the back of the head & out the front side, oh yes, much less of a puzzle there, they should of stuck with that one."

That's the dumb sketch published in the NY Times Newspaper in June-July 1964 that made me lose all faith in the U.S. Government for the rest of my life. I was 19 years old, at the time. My high school biology teacher, Mrs. Schwerner's son, Michael, had been missing in Mississippi, and his body had just been found in a shallow grave down there, story on page three, and the escalation of the Vietnam War was bearing down on our necks, in the beginning days of that long, hot summer.

Nice to see you again, Alan.

Good thread, I agree about the black triangle hiding a frontal entry wound.

I am not sure what to make of the gory close up / I have never

been able to properly orient that photo in my mind.

And what about the X-Rays showing the front of the skull shattered,

which doesn't correspond to the photos or autopsy.........????

Gill, The photos are very interesting, I've not seen them before but looking at the angle of the throat (entry) and head (exit) wounds, I cant imagine where the shot could have been fired from, surly not the knoll ? The angles too steep is it not ? Thanks, Denis.

GKS view fwiw.

- lee

post-675-1184604454_thumb.jpg

The problem with a proposed frontal entry wound is that no one in Dallas saw it. Why, if the Parkland witnesses were so observant that they could notice a wound on the back of Kennedy's head while he was lying on his back, would they be so unobservant that they would fail to notice an entrance wound within an inch or two of his eye?

Solution: there was no entrance on Kennedy's face. The light spot in the photo is where the torn scalp folds over. As Kennedy's head exploded, some of the skin pulled from the bone. The black (really red) triangle is where the scalp was ripped forward by the forward momentum of the large bone flap.

The problem with a proposed frontal entry wound is that no one in Dallas saw it. Why, if the Parkland witnesses were so observant that they could notice a wound on the back of Kennedy's head while he was lying on his back, would they be so unobservant that they would fail to notice an entrance wound within an inch or two of his eye?

Solution: there was no entrance on Kennedy's face. The light spot in the photo is where the torn scalp folds over. As Kennedy's head exploded, some of the skin pulled from the bone. The black (really red) triangle is where the scalp was ripped forward by the forward momentum of the large bone flap.

Pat,

The result of the graze shot did a good job on removing skull and flesh from the top portion of Kennedy's skull, plus the entry at the temple would would have been quite small. I can see how it could have been overlooked. It's still my opinion and that of a few others that the graze shot was followed by a heavy weight caliber round fired from the right - most likely the GKS position. One expert looked at the Zapruder film cold - despite the frames which were in all likelihood removed from the version we have today, hard to hide the impact which folks in this type of career are accustomed to seeing routinely. Plus the folks I have had the pleasure of exchanging with concerning one of the many 'other' films, that told me in no uncertain terms that there was a space between the shot from the rear and the shot from the front.

Plus the other bits and pieces also work - including the fragments and pieces of tissue and blood hitting Hargis, the halo seen by the Willis family, the puff of dust alleged to have occurred at Jean Hill's feet, the puff of smoke seen by Holland, the blow-out seen by the Parkland doctors, the movement of Kennedy's head, the account of Emmett Hudson, Ed Hoffman, etc. The trouble is that it didn't happen at z313 chronologically.

http://history.eserver.org/garrison-statement.txt

Dr. Robert N. McClelland, at Parkland Hospital, examined the President and concluded that the cause of death was a gunshot wound of the left temple. Similarly, Dr. Mahlon Jenkins recalled, in his testimony before the Warren Commission, that there was a wound in the left temple, right in the hair-line.

Is this incorrect? I could not find the actual reference.

Dr. Clark, who most closely observed the head wound, described a large, gaping wound in the right rear part of the head, with substantial damage and exposure of brain tissue, and a considerable loss of blood.213 Dr. Clark did not see any other hole or wound on the President's head. According to Dr. Clark, the small bullet hole on the right rear. of the President's head discovered during the subsequent autopsy "could have easily been hidden in the blood and hair"

So Dr Clark missed a small bullet hole on the right rear discovered later, but saw a large wound in the right rear. Rubbish. Let's fix it like they would have...

Dr. Clark, who most closely observed the head wound, described a large, gaping wound in the right rear part of the head, with substantial damage and exposure of brain tissue, and a considerable loss of blood.213 Dr. Clark did not see any other hole or wound on the President's head. According to Dr. Clark, the small bullet hole on the right front temple of the President's head discovered during the subsequent autopsy "could have easily been hidden in the blood and hair"

- lee

Pat,

The result of the graze shot did a good job on removing skull and flesh from the top portion of Kennedy's skull, plus the entry at the temple would would have been quite small. I can see how it could have been overlooked. It's still my opinion and that of a few others that the graze shot was followed by a heavy weight caliber round fired from the right - most likely the GKS position. One expert looked at the Zapruder film cold - despite the frames which were in all likelihood removed from the version we have today, hard to hide the impact which folks in this type of career are accustomed to seeing routinely. Plus the folks I have had the pleasure of exchanging with concerning one of the many 'other' films, that told me in no uncertain terms that there was a space between the shot from the rear and the shot from the front.

Plus the other bits and pieces also work - including the fragments and pieces of tissue and blood hitting Hargis, the halo seen by the Willis family, the puff of dust alleged to have occurred at Jean Hill's feet, the puff of smoke seen by Holland, the blow-out seen by the Parkland doctors, the movement of Kennedy's head, the account of Emmett Hudson, Ed Hoffman, etc. The trouble is that it didn't happen at z313 chronologically.

http://history.eserver.org/garrison-statement.txt

Dr. Robert N. McClelland, at Parkland Hospital, examined the President and concluded that the cause of death was a gunshot wound of the left temple. Similarly, Dr. Mahlon Jenkins recalled, in his testimony before the Warren Commission, that there was a wound in the left temple, right in the hair-line.

Is this incorrect? I could not find the actual reference.

Dr. Clark, who most closely observed the head wound, described a large, gaping wound in the right rear part of the head, with substantial damage and exposure of brain tissue, and a considerable loss of blood.213 Dr. Clark did not see any other hole or wound on the President's head. According to Dr. Clark, the small bullet hole on the right rear. of the President's head discovered during the subsequent autopsy "could have easily been hidden in the blood and hair"

So Dr Clark missed a small bullet hole on the right rear discovered later, but saw a large wound in the right rear. Rubbish. Let's fix it like they would have...

Dr. Clark, who most closely observed the head wound, described a large, gaping wound in the right rear part of the head, with substantial damage and exposure of brain tissue, and a considerable loss of blood.213 Dr. Clark did not see any other hole or wound on the President's head. According to Dr. Clark, the small bullet hole on the right front temple of the President's head discovered during the subsequent autopsy "could have easily been hidden in the blood and hair"

- lee

Sorry - plus worth a mention, the enhancement using the drumscan of the Moorman polaroid. I found it almost surreal that the CBS? special chose to focus on an area of the fence where no one was standing when they decided to examine the concept. More toilet water.

post-675-1184639669_thumb.jpg

Sorry - plus worth a mention, the enhancement using the drumscan of the Moorman polaroid. I found it almost surreal that the CBS? special chose to focus on an area of the fence where no one was standing when they decided to examine the concept. More toilet water.

Lee,

Thx for this drumscam enhancement. Can you please indicate where along the fence this enhancement is? Thx.

Miles