The Education Forum

Diana Death: New Witness

Less than an hour ago (as I write at 10:09 PM Eastern Time on Saturday, August 25), Geraldo Rivera revealed, on a Fox television special, a previously unseen B&W photo of Princess Diana, Dodi Al-Fayed, Henri Paul, and Trevor Reese-Jones allegedly shot through the windshield of the MB moments before the crash.

The driver's eyes are wide open, seemingly in surprise or in involuntary reaction to a flash of light.

The French physician and the vacationing American couple who were on the scene within a minute or so of impact and who were extensively interviewed at the time of the incident once again appeared to share their recollections. None of them reported that the MB was on its roof.

The Americans, however, did note the presence of "a police officer" already on site who was attempting to keep paparazzi from approaching the car.

After Rivera's program, Fox commentator Greta van Sustern (of O.J. Simpson fame) hosted her own hour-long Diana special. She interviewed Dodi's butler, who claimed -- and this is new to me -- that he was in telephone contact with his boss's regular chauffeur at the time of the crash. Allegedly the latter called to report that Dodi was dead -- a fact of which he was certain because he was holding the deceased's hand in the tunnel.

The beat goes on.

Charles

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Guyatt

As for motive, according to a friend of mine who made the three ITV documentaries following Diana’s death (which are very well worth watching) the reasons included concerns by the Defence of the Realm mob that a second de facto royal court would be established in Paris -- and in view of Di’s wide popularity as juxtaposed against Charles ever diminishing popularity, this was seen as a real threat to the “firm.

The fact that Al-Fayed chose the old home of the abdicated King Edward and Mrs Simpson as the new home for Dodi and Di also speaks volumes, I think.

I have few doubts that Di was assassinated and would need to be convinced otherwise. The fact that we are now at the fourth Judge to sit on this inquiry is also very telling, I think. The fact that one of the earlier ones was a benefactor of royal grace and favour accommodation (I seem to recall) also tells us something.

The missing CCTV footage is suggestive, in my view. Odd coincidence, that. Add to this (former SIS officer) Tomlinson’s account of the earlier SIS plan (shelved) to take out Slobodan Milosevic and suspicions are raised. Tomlinson said of the Milosevic plan:

Quote:

The third proposal was to arrange a car `accident' to kill Milosevic, possibly while attending the ICFY (International Conference on the Former Yugoslavia) peace talks in Geneva. Fish proposed using a bright flashing strobe gun to disorientate Milosevic's chauffeur while the cavalcade passed through a tunnel. The advantage of a tunnel crash was that there would be fewer incidental witnesses and a greater chance that the ensuing accident would be fatal.

Unquote

It is also worth looking at the family connections of Diana’s “close friend” Rosa Moncton. The Moncton’s are an old English Catholic family (SMOM) who have a long association with SIS. And curiously, like an old film reprising itself, it was a former Moncton – in this case Walter Moncton – who was a “close friend” of King Edward and helped him through his “abdication”. In fact, he drafted the statement of abdication.

Curious, no.

Meanwhile, Anthony Moncton, of SIS, was stationed in Zagreb in 1996. He was “outed” by Richard Tomlinson. Which is also curious when one thinks of the geography of it all a la the Slobodan Milosevic kill plan.

Then there is John Moncton, recently murdered banker. Same family. Maybe coincidental but based on the news coverage at the time I have my doubts...

Then there is Maj Gen Viscount Moncton late of the private Defence Systems Limited (and a former Grand ballif of SMOM). As I have shown elsewhere, DSL was part of the “Palace Group” (named after Buck House) of companies that does things for the intelligence sevices – and starts wars in Africa. Executive Outcomes, Sandline and all the rest of them thar naughty boys are a part of the Palace group.

Altogether, I think we have a nice little conspiracy theory with teeth.

David

Back to the motive (I'm all over the place tonight), I read some online remarks opining that Diana was the biggest threat to the British monarchy since Oliver Cromwell. Strong statement. Don't know if it's true, but she was a very big threat I think.

I agree with that statement. Diana was indeed a threat to the monarchy. It's a wonder it wasn't permanently destroyed when Diana died. If the Queen had not lowered the flag on BP (finally) and allowed a public funeral for Diana, I believe it might have been.

Diana exposed the reality of life with the royals in (to some) excruciating detail. She drew a line in the sand with her tv interview. She took up causes such as leprosy and land mines which the royals wouldn't touch. She did it deliberately.

Diana acted from the heart. That created endless and unforgivable confrontations. Diana was showing them what it meant to be really royal, in spirit and not just in name. Then when she was divorced, they stripped her of her HRH. That was the ultimate indignity from their standpoint. They must have breathed huge sighs of relief at her passing.

In addition, Diana knew how to play to the press. She was the victim. She was the young girl manipulated by those she trusted into a diabolical marriage where Charles loved another woman who wasn't even pretty. Diana was also a wonderful mother, and everyone loved her for that. So, whatever Diana did and said had far more weight than anything anyone else could muster.

The monarchy has had to become more friendly and 'warm-and-fuzzy' to survive. Too bad that doesn't come from the heart. :huh:

Perfectly said Pamela.

When she was dubbed "The People's Princess" the contrast with the official royal family was implicit.

And I think one reason she was stripped of her title was to strip her of her palace bodyguards...

As for motive, according to a friend of mine who made the three ITV documentaries following Diana’s death (which are very well worth watching) the reasons included concerns by the Defence of the Realm mob that a second de facto royal court would be established in Paris -- and in view of Di’s wide popularity as juxtaposed against Charles ever diminishing popularity, this was seen as a real threat to the “firm.

The fact that Al-Fayed chose the old home of the abdicated King Edward and Mrs Simpson as the new home for Dodi and Di also speaks volumes, I think.

I have few doubts that Di was assassinated and would need to be convinced otherwise. The fact that we are now at the fourth Judge to sit on this inquiry is also very telling, I think. The fact that one of the earlier ones was a benefactor of royal grace and favour accommodation (I seem to recall) also tells us something.

The missing CCTV footage is suggestive, in my view. Odd coincidence, that. Add to this (former SIS officer) Tomlinson’s account of the earlier SIS plan (shelved) to take out Slobodan Milosevic and suspicions are raised. Tomlinson said of the Milosevic plan:

Quote:

The third proposal was to arrange a car `accident' to kill Milosevic, possibly while attending the ICFY (International Conference on the Former Yugoslavia) peace talks in Geneva. Fish proposed using a bright flashing strobe gun to disorientate Milosevic's chauffeur while the cavalcade passed through a tunnel. The advantage of a tunnel crash was that there would be fewer incidental witnesses and a greater chance that the ensuing accident would be fatal.

Unquote

It is also worth looking at the family connections of Diana’s “close friend” Rosa Moncton. The Moncton’s are an old English Catholic family (SMOM) who have a long association with SIS. And curiously, like an old film reprising itself, it was a former Moncton – in this case Walter Moncton – who was a “close friend” of King Edward and helped him through his “abdication”. In fact, he drafted the statement of abdication.

Curious, no.

Meanwhile, Anthony Moncton, of SIS, was stationed in Zagreb in 1996. He was “outed” by Richard Tomlinson. Which is also curious when one thinks of the geography of it all a la the Slobodan Milosevic kill plan.

Then there is John Moncton, recently murdered banker. Same family. Maybe coincidental but based on the news coverage at the time I have my doubts...

Then there is Maj Gen Viscount Moncton late of the private Defence Systems Limited (and a former Grand ballif of SMOM). As I have shown elsewhere, DSL was part of the “Palace Group” (named after Buck House) of companies that does things for the intelligence sevices – and starts wars in Africa. Executive Outcomes, Sandline and all the rest of them thar naughty boys are a part of the Palace group.

Altogether, I think we have a nice little conspiracy theory with teeth.

David

And ya know what?

The more blatant it becomes that Diana was murdered, the more open people will be to the facts of other high level assassinations. IMO.

Guest David Guyatt
And ya know what?

The more blatant it becomes that Diana was murdered, the more open people will be to the facts of other high level assassinations. IMO.

I wish I shared your optimism here. Look at the US.....while most in US 80-90% [depending on how one asks the question] suspect a conspircy in the JFK Assassination, they have no idea who/what/how/why and only a few have the same feeling about the multitude of other political assassinations that we have endured and fewer still see the connection between them. But, we can hope that someday they will. Many are waiting for it to be 'announced' by some government panel, prestigious newspaper, trusted political figure or the legal system, still retaining trust in these totally discredited institutions. Davids new information only makes the case look more certain - as well as the timing. The tunnel murder plan was obviously an on-the-shelf item, only needed the right tunnel and moment. For those of you in jolly, jolly England, what is the state of investigation there? - I seems there is always 'about to be' one that never happens. Also, what % of the UK public suspect foul play in Diana's death?

Peter, based on a very informal and unscientific straw poll I conducted amongst people I know, almost all suspect there was fould play involved in Di's death. From what I see there is a prepoderance of women who hold this view, more so than men. But plenty of those too. I would estimate that there was the same sort of psychological reaction to her death as there was to JFK -- an event I remember well, too.

But, of course, that is a long way from it ever being proved. Knowing how the British Establishment works, there will never be an admission or a court case that finds the evidence needed to reach such a conclusion.

So, it will just go down in the annals of the mysterious and the unexplained -- and wil be remembered in the same context as, for example, the "suicided" Roberto Calvi, the death of John Paul 1, Aldo Moro and numerous other public figures who stepped out of line or otherwise threatened the established order.

David

And ya know what?

I wish I shared your optimism here. Look at the US.....while most in US 80-90% [depending on how one asks the question] suspect a conspircy in the JFK Assassination, they have no idea who/what/how/why and only a few have the same feeling about the multitude of other political assassinations that we have endured and fewer still see the connection between them. But, we can hope that someday they will. Many are waiting for it to be 'announced' by some government panel, prestigious newspaper, trusted political figure or the legal system, still retaining trust in these totally discredited institutions. Davids new information...

Actually I mentioned that very thing in post #28.

And ya know what?

I wish I shared your optimism here. Look at the US.....while most in US 80-90% [depending on how one asks the question] suspect a conspircy in the JFK Assassination, they have no idea who/what/how/why and only a few have the same feeling about the multitude of other political assassinations that we have endured and fewer still see the connection between them. But, we can hope that someday they will. Many are waiting for it to be 'announced' by some government panel, prestigious newspaper, trusted political figure or the legal system, still retaining trust in these totally discredited institutions. Davids new information only makes the case look more certain - as well as the timing. The tunnel murder plan was obviously an on-the-shelf item, only needed the right tunnel and moment. For those of you in jolly, jolly England, what is the state of investigation there? - I seems there is always 'about to be' one that never happens. Also, what % of the UK public suspect foul play in Diana's death?

Peter, based on a very informal and unscientific straw poll I conducted amongst people I know, almost all suspect there was fould play involved in Di's death. From what I see there is a prepoderance of women who hold this view, more so than men. But plenty of those too. I would estimate that there was the same sort of psychological reaction to her death as there was to JFK -- an event I remember well, too.

But, of course, that is a long way from it ever being proved. Knowing how the British Establishment works, there will never be an admission or a court case that finds the evidence needed to reach such a conclusion.

So, it will just go down in the annals of the mysterious and the unexplained -- and wil be remembered in the same context as, for example, the "suicided" Roberto Calvi, the death of John Paul 1, Aldo Moro and numerous other public figures who stepped out of line or otherwise threatened the established order.

David

Thanks for that David. Next time you have tea with the Queen or play polo with 'Chuck', tell them the whole world is watching.... I wonder if the young Princes will ever 'catch on' and get angry and speak or act....

I've wondered the same thing. How can they not know the royals killed their mother, and how can they not care?

I've wondered the same thing. How can they not know the royals killed their mother, and how can they not care?

Myra,

Why not ask Caroline, Joe, Kerry, Bobby, Jr. ... ?

Why can't we ask John, Jr.?

Why was accessory-after-the-fact to murder Gerald Ford awarded a Profile in Courage lantern?

Why did U.S. Representative Patrick Kennedy publicly declare that Castro killed JFK?

Why is Kerry McCarthy sent to Lancer research conferences?

Blood may be thicker than water, but it's thinner than Flav-r-Ade.

Sadly,

Charles

Read Oglesby's YANKEE AND COWBOY WAR. It was an eye opener to me.

Idealistically, from old movie westerns, I had always believed that the

world was THE GOOD GUYS VS THE BAD GUYS, and my research was

tinged by that bias.

After reading the book I came to realize that it is really...

>>>>>>>>>THE BAD GUYS VS THE BAD GUYS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Think it over.

Jack

In my gossip capacity, I recall reading in one of the scandal sheets that she was semi-concious after the accident and that her last words were:

"Why? I was so happy."

Can't prove these were her last words, but it is a poignant statement, even if someone made it up, which is probably the case. Other stories said she asked that one of her sisters take care of her children.

Tune in next time.

Kathy Collins, Forum Gossip <_<

Ah, thanks for the cheer-up! That must explain the current lack of 'white horses' about. I'm afraid you and Ogelsby are correct.....but there is a 'third force' that happens to be mentioned FIRST in the Constitution...."We the People"....if WE would ONLY stand up and take over our OWN country! By definition it is not a coup....one needs to invent a word for the opposite it would be.

Counter-coup.

http://www.geocities.com/countercoup/

Guest David Guyatt
Mr Al Fayed is convinced some of the paparazzi following the couple that night were MI6 agents determined to stop the announcement of the couple’s engagement – and Diana’s pregnancy.

I think that's the very motive.

Kathy

The story I was told was thast a paparazzi on a motocycle preceded the white uno into the tunnel. The pillion rider had a powerful strobe/flash gun which he flashed in the drivers face causing temporary blindness. The Uno then clipped the rear wing of the Merc sending it spinning and causing the crash. The pap then rode out the tunnel back around and then came back into the tunnel entrance as though he had just arrived with all th other paps.

On the day after the event when I was phoned I was told that the white uno had disappeared and it was believed it had been crushed outside Paris in a breakers yard. Seemingly not, but things were fluid as it was only 24 hours or so after the event.

I always held suspect the arrival of the American in the tunnel at the same time coming in the opposite direction -- especially as he was a medical doctor - which was stated at the time. This doubt simply because coincidences always cause me to be suspicious. My reasoning was that if the accident wasn't fatal -- and there could be no guaranntee it would be, then the kill would have to take place shortly afterwards. A doctor present could achieve this -- and/or the French ambulance crew --- hence the slow ride to death.

David

I'm surprised how many references to her (likely/possible...) murder there are in this article:

Diana remembered at memorial service

By ROBERT BARR, Associated Press Writer Fri Aug 31, 10:33 AM ET

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070831/ap_on_...ana_anniversary

LONDON - Princess Diana's family solemnly marked the 10th anniversary of her death Friday, with her younger son eulogizing her as "the best mother in the world."

ADVERTISEMENT

The bishop of London used his sermon at a memorial service to call for an end to the sniping between Diana's fans and detractors, and a priest who has led an annual remembrance said it may now be time to let go.

"To lose a parent so suddenly at such a young age, as others have experienced, is indescribably shocking and sad," Prince Harry said at the memorial service at the Guards' Chapel near Buckingham Palace.

"It was an event which changed our lives forever, as it must have done for everyone who lost someone that night," said Harry, who was 12 when Diana died.

"But what is far more important to us now and into the future is that we remember our mother as she would wish to be remembered, as she was: fun-loving, generous, down to earth and entirely genuine," he said.

Diana's admirers, many of them suspicious of the cause of her death and resentful of Prince Charles, tied bouquets, poems and portraits to the gates of her former home.

Friday was a day for broadcasting video snippets of her wedding and funeral, for rehashing the rights and wrongs of her failed marriage.

It was one more day for dredging up questions about how Diana came to die in a car crash in Paris with her boyfriend, Dodi Fayed, and for the Daily Telegraph to publish an essay explaining "why we were right to weep for Diana."

For Harry and his older brother, Prince William, it was a simple tribute to an adored mother.

"To us, just two loving children, she was quite simply the best mother in the world," Harry said. "When she was alive, we completely took for granted her unrivaled love of life, laughter, fun and folly.

"She was our guardian, friend and protector," Harry said. "She never once allowed her unfaltering love for us to go unspoken or undemonstrated."

Harry and William were credited with organizing the noontime service, but Charles was blamed by many for the furor over an invitation to his current wife.

Camilla, whom Diana blamed for breaking up her marriage, decided to stay home. That decision followed quickly after the Mail on Sunday published a commentary by Diana's friend, Rosa Monckton, saying the princess would have been "astonished" that Camilla was invited.

"Actually, she would have been astonished to learn that her former husband had married his longtime mistress," Monckton wrote.

"She reached our lives deeply, even in America. She brought life to the palace and warmth, and that's what the monarchy needed," said Arlene Fitch, 54, of Boston.

Eileen Neathey, 56, of London, recalled a chance encounter with Diana at a hospital, where Neathey's mother was a patient.

"I had been up all night and was very upset, and when I bumped into Diana, I burst into tears," said Neathey, outside Kensington Palace. "She put her arm round me and comforted me — that's the way she was."

John Loughrey, 52, had painted "Diana" on his forehead and "the truth?" on his cheek. "We must get to the bottom of how she died," he said.

Mohamed al Fayed, who accused Prince Philip of masterminding a plot to kill Diana and Dodi Fayed, was not on the guest list. He observed his own two minutes of silence at Harrods, his department store, an hour before the memorial service. However, his daughter, Camilla al Fayed, did attend the official service.

"There's definitely something more to it than meets the eye, and I think Mr. al Fayed is probably right that the government were involved," said Alison Wormall, 46, who traveled from central England to join the observance at Harrods.

In Paris, dozens of emotional visitors came stopped by a gold-colored statue of a flame over the bustling roadway tunnel where Diana died.

"I came to pray for her," said artist Francine Reulier, 56, who knelt quietly for several minutes at the base of the statue, which has become a makeshift shrine.

"Many of us in France feel a bit guilty for not having protected her," she said, remembering how she awoke to the news of Diana's death on her alarm-clock radio a decade ago. "I still get chills, I still cry about it — the raw horror of it all."

A poll commissioned by Channel 4 television in Britain found that 25 percent of the public believes Diana was murdered, but 59 percent thought it was an accident. The telephone poll of 1,016 adults conducted this week had a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.

The royal family, which clearly was caught by surprise by a national tidal wave of grief 10 years ago, had refrained from any public remembrance of the anniversary of the princess' death.

This year, however, William and Harry took the lead in organizing the memorial service, as well as a rock concert on Diana's birthday, July 1, which drew 70,000 paying fans.