The Education Forum

Bernice Moore discovers cameraman in Nix...

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Rich's site can be accessed by anyone for reading.

But only "members" can REPLY to certain topics.

"Membership" is very easy to acquire. The main

requiement is NO DISRUPTIVE PERSONAL ATTACKS.

Rich has a very large archive open to all, as I recall.

Jack

PS I was not aware that Mr. Simkin was ever a

member or that he was "banished".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hi Jack:

Rich's has always been available by anyone for just reading....after

they joined.....

Before, when a donaton was asked for, only members could post..

Now all can join and post...

and yes, that has been mentioned on here before about John, you should be aware.

Quote Len :""Since you had to join to even read his forum there was no way for people not willing to pay to judge

what goes on there but on the reports of others. ""

Len : All anyone had to do, was use a real email ad, not a yahoo or such..

and your real name, same as on this fourm as well as at Lancer...

that was never a problem...

You did not have to donate anything to read..and as I mentioned above, if you asked for a dispensation for

whatever reason, he admitted you without such...

but yes to read you did join, and that should not have been a problem for anyone.

""I also find it odd I’ve never heard similar things said about alt.jfk, jfkresearch (Yahoo) or this forum.""

You need to get out more, I think..

""In any case I only reported that was his reputation and Dixie confirmed that she has heard such rumors as well.""

Oh yes those great gossip funded rumours, how do people live without passing them along and believing what is

whispered, and not finding out for themsleves.

And yes Len,.........Rumours about this F as well as La, and the Alts and all, abound.

out on the web.....

The trouble is with the people who pass them along, and or add to when they are repeating what they heard,

and yet have never taken the time to find out for themselves..

Hope all this has straightened out some of the rumours, see something good always comes out, eventually, perhaps. :rolleyes:

B.....

Edited by Bernice Moore

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack is either lying or has a faulty memory

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...=7039&st=30

GROAN.....!!!!........

B.

For ONCE, Colby is correct...I had forgotten...but was not banished

for misconduct, but for violation of the forum's rule against CROSS-

POSTING WITHOUT PERMISSION and USE OF THE FORUM MEMBER

LIST FOR FORBIDDEN PURPOSES.

QUOTE:

Rich DellaRosa's response:

Simkin was booted for two reaons:

1. He used this forum's member list to send unsolicited emails to

advertise his forum. While some members didn't mind receiving

them, other members complained that they considered those

emails as spam. I so advised Simkin more than once but he

ignored my requests that he refrain from using our member

info for his solicitation purposes. [This wasn't even an original

idea since Bill Miller had done the same thing a few years earlier

to entice participation on the Lancer forum.]

2. As [you] noted, Simkin was copying messages posted here

which were written by other members and without their

permission cross-posting them on his forum. (I have

always, from Day 1, believed that members here are entitled

to copyright privileges for their material and that they feel

secure that they may post without concern that their posts

would find unintended audiences). Again, Simkin ignored

repeated appeals to cease doing so. All he had to do was

request permission from the original posters to use their

material. From his behavior I could only assume that such

a courtesy was more than he was willing to give.

No one has ever been booted from here for breaking forum rules

one time. In every case their bannishment occurred only after

repeated infractions and repeated warnings to cease.

In one unfortunate instance over a year ago, a member

copied a post made by another member here and cross-posted

it to Simkin's forum. The post contained an old article. I was

subsequently contacted by the author of that article and

threatened with legal action which could be averted by sending

a payment of $10,000. As the operator of this venue I am

protected from members possibly infringing on the copyrights

of others by the Digital Millenium Copyright Act passed by

Congress a few years ago. But suffice to say that cross-

posting other people's material can be potentially dangerous.

...deletion of some material on different topic...

...encouraging dissent & debate would generate more traffic.

(I know this first hand from the days when folks like Miller,

Lamson, Thompson, Dankbaar, et al. had things stirred up here).

I might also xxxxx other venues and use their member information

to invite others to participate here. I might help myself to info

posted elsewhere and cross-post them here in order to generate

more interest, debate, dissent, disruption, etc. This forum wouldn't

much resemble the place we have all come to know and appreciate.

And ---- that is exactly why I won't do it.

END OF DELLAROSA QUOTE.

Of course the exception remains that those banished previously may

not post.

Jack

Right ... and anyone who can now post on the said forum who shows any knowledge of the facts and can point out the many errors in the alteration claims - they too, will soon be banned. DellaRosa was a supporter of the Fetzer book and all the alteration claims contained within. I ask the same question about DellaRosa as I have the rest of you ... What has he done to get any of the alleged ground breaking news out there so to expose all these said alterations??? The answer will be an absolutely nothing because while one can create a forum to promote such allegations - it doesn't make one able to validate the claims being made. Once one starts rocking the boat, then they are thrown overboard, but like I said before ... not before your donation has cleared the bank.

Bill Miller

"As [you] noted, Simkin was copying messages posted here

which were written by other members and without their

permission cross-posting them on his forum. (I have

always, from Day 1, believed that members here are entitled

to copyright privileges for their material and that they feel

secure that they may post without concern that their posts

would find unintended audiences).":

The reason anyone would not want their post shared with other forums is quite obvious ... other forums didn't allow the protection of the DellaRosa forum when it came to having to answer the tougher questions concerning the claims being made. I mean, if you think about it ... what information could be so secret as to not want it shared with the entire research community and what does that say about those who wish to keep it limited to one forum. No, there are no copyright rules/laws that apply here ... that was some made up BS that DellaRosa came up with to limit what could be shown outside his forum pertaining to the garbage being posted there. If what I say is not so, then let DellaRosa make available the entire alteration threads from his archives in a link so they can be viewed by every researcher in existence.

Bill Miller

Jack is either lying or has a faulty memory

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...=7039&st=30

Len,

I do not know why these guys choose to dance with you because they always end up looking bad.

Bill

I see the man with the tripod and camera directly behind the ZAP position

packing up and breaking down

shanet in atlanta

Shanet,

if you are talking about the same shadowed "figure" that opened the thread, then can you point these particular things you see out to others so that we can see them too?

Somehow I doubt that you can because I have a sneaking suspicsion that half of what you see is in your mind.

It would also be be interesting to learn why you think(if you are talking of the same guy) he would be packing up his camera before the head shot occurs.

Anyway(& it almost seems off-topic now but),

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/2561/nixmixhm2.jpg

The comparison shows quite a contrast in quality does it not?

I do not know why these guys choose to dance with you [Len Colby] because they always end up looking bad.

Conveniently ignoring the distaff side that know two left feet when they see them.

It's like the ugly man reassuring his homely date that she's the belle of the ball.

Craig Lamson had the knowledge and experience in photography to refute Jack's claims - that's what got him banned from the DellaRosa site. My being banned came soon after I pointed out that Jack had ran a very carefully edited clip of Jean Hill saying she stepped out into the street, while Jean's Black Op Radio interview clearly stated that she had gotten back out of the street before the first shot ever rang out. DellaRosa couldn't have this, but not before having my donation check clear his bank. In fact, Mike ... it seems that you and I have had several discussions over the years pertaining to what went on concerning that forum's so-called policy and how it dealt with those who opposed Jack's alteration claims and I have said nothing here that wasn't representative of the feedback you projected, as well.

As far as that forms archives ... it seems that I recall that the first alleged personal attack launched by anyone came from Jack. It started when I posted a thread called something like 'Jack - I think you may be in error' or words to that effect. If that thread is still archived - read the responses Jack gave and see if you can find a single warning that was issued to Jack concerning the things he had said. My looks may have faded with time, but my memory pertaining to what went on there (DellaRosa's site) is still as good as it ever was.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

I do not know why these guys choose to dance with you [Len Colby] because they always end up looking bad.

Conveniently ignoring the distaff side that know two left feet when they see them.

It's like the ugly man reassuring his homely date that she's the belle of the ball.

Craig Lamson had the knowledge and experience in photography to refute Jack's claims - that's what got him banned from the DellaRosa site. My being banned came soon after I pointed out that Jack had ran a very carefully edited clip of Jean Hill saying she stepped out into the street, while Jean's Black Op Radio interview clearly stated that she had gotten back out of the street before the first shot ever rang out. DellaRosa couldn't have this, but not before having my donation check clear his bank. In fact, Mike ... it seems that you and I have had several discussions over the years pertaining to what went on concerning that forum's so-called policy and how it dealt with those who opposed Jack's alteration claims and I have said nothing here that wasn't representative of the feedback you projected, as well.

As far as that forms archives ... it seems that I recall that the first alleged personal attack launched by anyone came from Jack. It started when I posted a thread called something like 'Jack - I think you may be in error' or words to that effect. If that thread is still archived - read the responses Jack gave and see if you can find a single warning that was issued to Jack concerning the things he had said. My looks may have faded with time, but my memory pertaining to what went on there (DellaRosa's site) is still as good as it ever was.

Bill Miller

Your memory is not as good as you claim. It was Scott Myers who

posted or made available the audio of Jean Hill's 11-22 radio interview.

It was not edited. It was consistent with what she told me many times.

And you are leaving out all the invective and personal attacks by you,

Lamson, Thompson and other banishees.

Jack

Bill Miller

Jack

And Jack it appears YOU are leaving out all of the invective and personal attacks BY YOU towards all the above mentioned persons. The double standard was alive and well at that walled garden.

I see the man with the tripod and camera directly behind the ZAP position

packing up and breaking down

shanet in atlanta

Shanet,

if you are talking about the same shadowed "figure" that opened the thread, then can you point these particular things you see out to others so that we can see them too?

Somehow I doubt that you can because I have a sneaking suspicsion that half of what you see is in your mind.

It would also be be interesting to learn why you think(if you are talking of the same guy) he would be packing up his camera before the head shot occurs.

Anyway(& it almost seems off-topic now but),

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/2561/nixmixhm2.jpg

The comparison shows quite a contrast in quality does it not?

Alan:

Thanks for the Nix frame comparisons, I have found similar, and it seems no two are

the same....??

B.......

Jack

I am sorry, Jack ... but that is not the way it was. It was YOU who posted the clip that only had Jean Hill saying over and over again "I stepped into the street". The post should not be hard to find if still archived (although I bet DellaRosa deleted those post). I specifically recall calling you on that clip by posting a link to Jean's Black Op' Radio interview. I see you mentioned Jean's 11/22/63 interview ... the interview I spoke of was a filmed interview - not merely audio. The statement she made about being out of the street came from a caller asking her specifically about that .... all this came about as a result of your 'Moorman in the street' claim which I am pretty sure it wasn't invented on the day of the assassination, thus you are not even talking about the same thing as I am.

Bill

Jack

I am sorry, Jack ... but that is not the way it was. It was YOU who posted the clip that only had Jean Hill saying over and over again "I stepped into the street". The post should not be hard to find if still archived (although I bet DellaRosa deleted those post). I specifically recall calling you on that clip by posting a link to Jean's Black Op' Radio interview. I see you mentioned Jean's 11/22/63 interview ... the interview I spoke of was a filmed interview - not merely audio. The statement she made about being out of the street came from a caller asking her specifically about that .... all this came about as a result of your 'Moorman in the street' claim which I am pretty sure it wasn't invented on the day of the assassination, thus you are not even talking about the same thing as I am.

Bill

I could be totally wrong but IIRC there was no archive for the posts at JFK research, once they ran off the board they were gone. Perhaps things are different now.