The Education Forum

The JFK murder in europes mainstream media

Karl Kinaski

First: excuse my english. I am a german talking european.

I wanna say something about the JFK murder shown in europes mainstream media.

In the european mainstream media dominates the same confusion as in the US.

Last week there was a documentary on the german main news TV channel called -ntv-. It was a "Oswalddid it alone" documentary. CIA granny Priscilla Johnson was talking...the highlight was the appearance of Oswalds older half- brother Robert who furnished a masterpiece of the discretitation of a brother. He said more then one time: his brother did it allone,because, because, because...it was disgusting...

Only three or four days later there was a documentary on the german private TV channel -RTL-. This was a documentary with the clear claim: Dallas was a conspiracy. Fetzer and Doug Horn were talking. But only in short cuts, to short to convince anybody who know nothing about this case...

For a youngster in europe interested in this case it is pure poison when he try to get his Information via TV.

This state of confusion, I believe, you can find around the world.

It is a LN- CTer status quo asserted by guys like McAdams, Posner, Bugliosi, the private TV channel Home box office, which gonna make a big TV series out of this worthless doorstopper "Reclaiming History" and the powers behind it.

Intelligent "LN guys" ( Bugl.McAdams)know that they are talking xxxx- therefore: could it be, that they do it in the name of national security?

Like Oswalds brother Robert, like Priscilla Johnson etc. etc. ... ?

It seems so.

My first post in that forum...uff...thank you.

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Last week there was a documentary on the german main news TV channel called -ntv-. It was a "Oswalddid it alone" documentary. CIA granny Priscilla Johnson was talking...the highlight was the appearance of Oswalds older half- brother Robert who furnished a masterpiece of the discretitation of a brother. He said more then one time: his brother did it allone,because, because, because...it was disgusting...

Only three or four days later there was a documentary on the german private TV channel -RTL-. This was a documentary with the clear claim: Dallas was a conspiracy. Fetzer and Doug Horn were talking. But only in short cuts, to short to convince anybody who know nothing about this case...

For a youngster in europe interested in this case it is pure poison when he try to get his Information via TV.

It is a LN- CTer status quo asserted by guys like McAdams, Posner, Bugliosi, the private TV channel Home box office, which gonna make a big TV series out of this worthless doorstopper "Reclaiming History" and the powers behind it.

Intelligent "LN guys" ( Bugl.McAdams)know that they are talking xxxx- therefore: could it be, that they do it in the name of national security?

It seems so.

Karl...welcome...don't worry about grammar and spelling...it is thoughts that count,

and you are clearly a thinking person, regardless of background!

Jack

Last week there was a documentary on the german main news TV channel called -ntv-. It was a "Oswalddid it alone" documentary. CIA granny Priscilla Johnson was talking...

CIA GRANNY PRISCILLA JOHNSON - Thank you for that Karl, do you mind if I use it, with appropriate credit of course. - BK - Bill Kelly

....... and the powers behind it.

It seems so.

You would think that if the intelligent LN guys did it in the name of national security, they would want to know the truth - rather than protect the guilty.

BK

You would think that if the intelligent LN guys did it in the name of national security, they would want to know the truth - rather than protect the guilty.

Heh. Not when the guilty are in charge of "national security" <SPIT!> and the "intelligent LN guys" (perhaps the supreme oxymoron of all time) are their sock puppets.

Ashton

Welcome Karl.

I realise it's pretty frustrating that mainstream TV shows us next to nothing on this conspiracy but you will get used to it after a while & since we have the internet anyway....... who needs them?

If you think about it, we can't really have organizations like(in my case) the BBC showing documentaries that say the US government may of had a hand in the murder of their own President, especially not since it was only fourty odd years ago.

Maybe if it was one hundred & forty years ago they might somehow find the courage to do so but ....(in the case of the BBC) I very much doubt it.

CIA granny
:huh:

It seems so.

It seems so.

Don't worry about your English. His brother was also an intelligence agent!Oswald was FBI, CIA and likely also ONI, but was NOT the assassin....not even close. The truth is 'out' in this Forum and in many good books. TV is usually controlled by the corporations who want everyone to be calm, relax, buy, and die naive.......welcome to reality where none of tha

'merde' is true.

Peter,

I have not read anything about Robert Oswald, other than what he had to say about his half brother. The first time that I saw a picture of him was at LHO's burial. I was amazed at how much they resembled each other. Could he have been one of the doubles? Was his whereabouts during the months before and also the day of the assassination looked into by the police, FBI, etc.?

Edited by Terry Adams

It seems so.

Don't worry about your English. His brother was also an intelligence agent!Oswald was FBI, CIA and likely also ONI, but was NOT the assassin....not even close. The truth is 'out' in this Forum and in many good books. TV is usually controlled by the corporations who want everyone to be calm, relax, buy, and die naive.......welcome to reality where none of tha

'merde' is true.

Peter,

I have not read anything about Robert Oswald, other than what he had to say about his half brother. The first time that I saw a picture of him was at LHO's burial. I was amazed at how much they resembled each other. Could he have been one of the doubles? Was his whereabouts during the months before and also the day of the assassination looked into by the police, FBI, etc.?

JOHN PIC was the HALF-BROTHER. Robert and Lee had the same father and mother so were

full brothers. They looked very much alike. There are several photos commonly identified

as Lee that I believe may be Robert instead. I do not believe that Robert was used as a

double for Lee, though I think he was aware of Harvey and Lee being doppelgangers. He

also knew that the "historical Marguerite" was not his mother.

Jack