The Education Forum

Headshot Blob

Watch the movement along the white triangle edge, through Jackie's forehead.

By separating the blob, does this distinguish one of the trajectories?

In frame 314, the matter past Jackie's left shoulder appears to be from the same trajectory.

chris

Watch the movement along the white triangle edge, through Jackie's forehead.

By separating the blob, does this distinguish one of the trajectories?

In frame 314, the matter past Jackie's left shoulder appears to be from the same trajectory.

chris

What are you saying ... Connally shot JFK. (grin~) If one takes away the blood spatter science involved,then I guess it could show a shot from the rear.

Bill

Is the red streak that skims the top of JFK's head and appears to continue through past Jackie, the same streak?

Objects in motion along the same path?

The residue near Jackie's shoulder appears down near the armrest level. Don't believe that would end up outside the car.

chris

Is the red streak that skims the top of JFK's head and appears to continue through past Jackie, the same streak?

Objects in motion along the same path?

The residue near Jackie's shoulder appears down near the armrest level. Don't believe that would end up outside the car.

chris

Yeah ... it appears to have been a piece of bone that was thrown loose from the bone plate when it flipped over. If it is what I have seen - it landed on the back of Connally's seat and then fell into the floor.

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

Is that a slow richochet off the armrest/sidedoor?

chris

Its the bone that I circled in the first clip in response #5 being seen at a fast interval.

Bill

Bill,

I think Chris is agreeing with you but is asking what that piece of skull had done just before it was captured next to the roses in Z-323 as shown in your post #5 this thread -- had it richoched off the armrest/sidedoor (to make it fly back up into the field of view of Zapruder's camera)?

P.S. Nice "catch"

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

Removed by author

Edited by Ed O'Hagan

chris

Its the bone that I circled in the first clip in response #5 being seen at a fast interval.

Bill

Bill,

I think Chris is agreeing with you but is asking what that piece of skull had done just before it was captured in Z-323 as shown in your post #5 this thread -- had it richoched off the armrest/sidedoor, making it fly back up into view?

P.S. Nice "catch"

--Thomas

Bumped by the author.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thomas,

I believe my original animation shows a shot from the rear.

Brain matter traveling quickly, same path/direction as the bullet, easier to accept than a ricochet.

As for the ricochet piece, to much time (9 frames), to travel from armrest to the bounce off the top of Connally's seat, considering it hits that armrest in 1 frame.

2 shots, almost simultaneous, triangulation.

chris

If you watch the 321-324 frames, you can tell, by the movement of the Connallys and the now-lifeless form of JFK that the limo is beginning an almost violent acceleration...way too late, of course, but it seems all too apparent that Greer is already on the gas in this sequence. So if there's ANY evidence of a stop or near-stop of the limo, it certainly isn't in this sequence.

Thomas,

I believe my original animation shows a shot from the rear.

Brain matter traveling quickly, same path/direction as the bullet, easier to accept than a ricochet.

As for the ricochet piece, to much time (9 frames), to travel from armrest to the bounce off the top of Connally's seat, considering it hits that armrest in 1 frame.

2 shots, almost simultaneous, triangulation.

chris

The Nix film captured the head shot closer to the moment of impact and it also supports one hit to the head coming from the front according to the blood spatter expert I spoke with.

chris

The bone plate flipped off the head to the right side and in doing so it had flung that piece of bone towards Connally's seat ... at least that is how I see it.

Bill