The Education Forum

Dr. Costella's smoking gun:

Jack White

Varnell, you are stumbling and bumbling like a silly little schoolgirl! And why is that? Oh of course! You can't find the LOST SHADOW! Weaver, Jefferies, Croft, etc. are all really just a sideshow you hope will somehow keep the focus away from the main act...BENTZER! Bentzer destroys the childish VARNELL MAGIC JACKET THEORY! The shadow that MUST be seen falling over JFK's jacket collar in Bentzer for the VARNELL MAGIC JACKET THEORY to be true is no where to be seen. As such the truth that the VARNELL MAGIC JACKET THEORY is FALSE is unimpeachable. Game, set and match. Either show us the shadow or admit defeat. Since you can't show us the shadow you must admit defeat. That is if you have intellectual honesty. So far you have shown that you don't.

BTW, I must say it is truly a pleasure to see you with your frilly pink panites all in a wad.

Edited by Craig Lamson

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig / Cliff - everyone continually quoting what the other person has said means the posts are longer and it's difficult to remove all instances of banned word because it's quoted in every post thereafter!

Just my opinion, and no - it is not a rule - could you only quote when there is a reason to? Thanks.

has it EVER occurred to the MOD's that good old Craigster does nothing but piss people off (I'm jealous)? Seems to be the only defense Ed Forum defenders of the WCR have left in their quivers. Sad, such a waste for no-talent researchers....

I'm not suprised that that so may of thsoe truly ignornat of all thing s photographic and who are held hostage by some warped world view get pissed when I puncture their bubbles. Too bad. Either you can handle the truth or you can't.

As for the no-talent researchers, like Jack White, John Costella, Cliff Varnell, Chris Davidson, Paul Rigby, fat boy Fetzer, David Mantik, David Healy and more, well perhaps if the CT side could put up a few QUALIFIED individuals, then maybe, just maybe they would not get their butts kicked everytime they post on photographic matters.

I'm not holding my breath.

Varnell, you are stumbling and bumbling like a silly little schoolgirl! And why is that? Oh of course! You can't find the LOST SHADOW! Weaver, Jefferies, Croft, etc. are all really just a sideshow you hope will somehow keep the focus away from the main act...BENTZER!

Nice job blowing smoke while back-pedaling, Craig.

The last thing you want is anyone studying the Weaver photo, since

it clearly shows the jacket collar above the indentation and

the shirt collar barely occluded.

Bentzer destroys the childish VARNELL MAGIC JACKET THEORY! The shadow that MUST be seen falling over JFK's jacket collar in Bentzer for the VARNELL MAGIC JACKET THEORY to be true is no where to be seen.

Sure it is. The entire right side of JFK's back is in shadow. Here's Betzner!

JFK is the figure in the background you'll find below the Stemmons freeway

sign.

It's obvious the right side of his back was in shadow.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

I'm not suprised that that so may of thsoe truly ignornat of all thing s photographic and who are held hostage by some warped world view get pissed when I puncture their bubbles. Too bad. Either you can handle the truth or you can't.

Thank you, Craig Lamson, the J. Danforth Quayle Professor of Warren Commission Hermeneutics: "Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things."

Yew kan say that agin. Ant agani.

As for the no-talent researchers, like Jack White, John Costella, Cliff Varnell, Chris Davidson, Paul Rigby, fat boy Fetzer, David Mantik, David Healy and more, well perhaps if the CT side could put up a few QUALIFIED individuals, then maybe, just maybe they would not get their butts kicked everytime they post on photographic matters.

From the self-crowned king of photography...who didn't know that perspective compression by telephoto lens is a myth.

Good thing, in the circumstances. Mental halitosis, like death, can be fatal.

Thank you, Craig Lamson, the J. Danforth Quayle Professor of Warren Commission Hermeneutics: "Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things."

Yew kan say that agin. Ant agani.

From the self-crowned king of photography...who didn't know that perspective compression by telephoto lens is a myth.

Good thing, in the circumstances. Mental halitosis, like death, can be fatal.

Looks like the old xxxxx is back again. I see you are making claims you can't prove as true once again. Can you guess which one it is?

BTW, have you figured out how angle of view works yet?

Varnell, you are stumbling and bumbling like a silly little schoolgirl! And why is that? Oh of course! You can't find the LOST SHADOW! Weaver, Jefferies, Croft, etc. are all really just a sideshow you hope will somehow keep the focus away from the main act...BENTZER!

Bentzer destroys the childish VARNELL MAGIC JACKET THEORY! The shadow that MUST be seen falling over JFK's jacket collar in Betzner for the VARNELL MAGIC JACKET THEORY to be true is no where to be seen.

sign.

Oh Varnell! Can it get any clumsier for you? I want everyone to study ALL of the images that pertain to this subject. Hell my soon to be published web page includes them. Sadly, for you, WEAVER has no bearing on BETZNER.

And here you are still trying to EVADE the central question that destroys the VARNELL MAGIC JACKET THEORY. Show us that shadow as it falls on and over the jacket collar in Betzner! Is that so hard you must try every trick in your disinformation book to try and evade the question? Not very intellectually honest of you Varnell. But that is par for the course.

BTW, thanks for the ongoing stream of material!

Edited by Craig Lamson

We're not surprised at your current, pathetic attitude after the drubbing you amateurs (Gang of Eight: Joe Durnavich, Louis Girdler, James Gordon, Ron Hepler, Barb Junkkarinen,

Craig Lamson, Josiah Thompson and David Wimp) took way back in 2003 concerning the The Great Zapruder Film Hoax... see here Lurkers:

http://assassinationscience.com/johncostella/hoax/index.html

your angst has a long life, gonna eat your soul up, son..... Carry on!

and Craigster..... I'm sure cameras can be arranged whenever you cowards feel the need?

Yours in JFK assassination film-photo research,

aeffects

p.s. has Wild Bill Miller abandoned you Nutter trolls?

Edited by David G. Healy

We're not surprised at your current, pathetic attitude after the drubbing you amateurs (Gang of Eight: Joe Durnavich, Louis Girdler, James Gordon, Ron Hepler, Barb Junkkarinen,

Craig Lamson, Josiah Thompson and David Wimp) took way back in 2003 concerning the The Great Zapruder Film Hoax... see here Lurkers:

and Craigster..... I'm sure cameras can be arranged whenever you cowards feel the need?

aeffects

Oh we took a drubbing eh, by this guy?

http://www.craiglamson.com/costella.htm

Surely you jest! That poor slob is still hiding under a rock somewhere in OZ afraid to show his face to the world.

BTW, have you found ANYONE who can counter this yet? Surely with your depth of PhD's you could find ONE who could even TRY to counter the article of Costella's destruction

You need to kind a better class of friend Healy, the ones you hang with suck.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Bentzer destroys the childish VARNELL MAGIC JACKET THEORY! The shadow that MUST be seen falling over JFK's jacket collar in Bentzer for the VARNELL MAGIC JACKET THEORY to be true is no where to be seen.

sign.

Oh Varnell! Can it get any clumsier for you? I want everyone to study ALL of the images that pertain to this subject. Hell my soon to be published web page includes them. Sadly, for you, WEAVER has no bearing on BENTZER.

Sure it does.

It shows JFK's jacket elevated no more than a fraction of an

inch before the jacket dropped to expose the shirt collar.

Here's a photo taken a few seconds after Weaver:

altgens2.jpg

The jacket is smooth along the shoulder-lines and the jacket

collar rode just above the shirt collar.

The jacket is clearly elevated no more than a fraction of an inch.

How did the jacket drop to reveal the shirt collar and ride up 2+"

at the same time?

Only in Craig Lamson's fevered little mind.

And here you are still trying to EVADE the central question that destroys the VARNELL MAGIC JACKET THEORY. Show us that shadow as it falls on and over the jacket collar in Bentzer! Is that so hard you must try every trick in your disinformation book to try and evade the question? Not very intellectually honest of you Varnell. But that is par for the course.

BTW, thanks for the ongoing stream of material!

It's funny, a year ago you claimed you could measure a 2-inch

fold in the Dealey Plaza motorcade photos.

That's when you were under the impression that the SBT only

required 2-inches of clothing elevation.

Now you find out that the SBT actually requires at least 3 inches

of clothing elevation -- and so now you claim you can measure

a 3-inch fold in the jacket.

This is called circular logic, without which, Craig, you'd have

none at all.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Oh Varnell, you outdo even yourself in the pursuit of disinformation!

One simple shadow, thats all you need to show us and you can put this entire thing to bed forever. You wiggle and squirm with all your might to stay as far away from this missing shadow knowing full well you can't show it to the world.

Its really quite transparent.

Show us that shadow as it falls on and over JFK's jacket collar in Betzner Varnell. Or admit you are wrong. Its really that simple. All the rest is just hot air....

Edited by Craig Lamson

Gentle reader,

This is a odd thread, I must disclose.

When it comes to the authenticity of the Zapruder film and

the moon photos -- I agree with Craig Lamson.

I avoid the debate because more than 5 dozen witnesses

describe the limo stopping or slowing in a manner not

depicted in the Z-film.

I have tremendous regard for day one witnesses in general,

so out of respect for the witnesses I stay pretty much mum

on the subject of Zap authenticity.

On a couple of occasions, however, I've had collegial discussions

on this topic with Jack White, and once with John Costella, and

Paul Rigby. I think the important part of the Z-film is pre-Z255

(Altgens), and my discussions with my Alterationist friends

leads me to believe that the vast bulk of their objections to the

film occur after Z255.

Mentioned in the interest of full disclosure.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Oh Varnell, you outdo even yourself in the pursuit of disinformation!

One simple shadow, thats all you need to show us and you can put this entire thing to bed forever. You wiggle and squirm with all your might to stay as far away from this missing shadow knowing full well you can't show it to the world.

Its really quite transparent.

Show us that shadow as it falls on and over JFK's jacket collar in Betzner Varnell. Or admit you are wrong. Its really that simple. All the rest is just hot air....

How many times do I have to answer you?

You confirmed my observation of the shadow falling over

the shirt collar.

The jacket collar in shadow cannot not be distinguished from

the jacket in shadow.

Obviously.

aeffects

Oh we took a drubbing eh, by this guy?

Surely you jest! That poor slob is still hiding under a rock somewhere in OZ afraid to show his face to the world.

BTW, have you found ANYONE who can counter this yet? Surely with your depth of PhD's you could find ONE who could even TRY to counter the article of Costella's destruction

You need to kind a better class of friend Healy, the ones you hang with suck.

oh yes indeed, you took a drubbing..... we also understand you tried to recruit John Costella Ph.D Physics to suit your Lone Nut purposes, prior to TGZFH, it didn't work, did it? That's another reason why your in such a snit.... So here's your reality, and all the foolish websites you can run up won't change it: until you can achieve a PH.D in Physics from anywhere with verifiable credentials, that support YOUR contentions, you're urinating in the wind, son. It's been 6 years now and you can't come up with one of those types to support the contention: John Costella is wrong. The best I can see that you nutters have is this, after ALL this time I only see, a still studio cameraman from Indiana (after Durnavich and Wimp beat a hasty retreat - the BEST you had originally and the very ones who tried to bs Dr. John Costella into joining them) who drones on and on and on about nonsensical. So I suggest you simply compile all your "stuff" submit it to a Physics Ph.D that will even look at them, and get that opinion (and I suspect you already done that very thing and can't get one of them to say Costella is/was wrong)....

As I say, you trolls have had 6 years to do same and all we get is "nutter-blovation", pure and simple.... The only thing worse is Wild Bill Millah...

in case you forgot, here it is again:

Edited by David G. Healy