The Education Forum

The "Headshots"

Now!

Would anyone who does not recognize the "convergence point" of these "radiating" fractures ("b1 & b2"), please raise their hand!

I for one am most certainly glad that it did not take me 25+ years to figure this out!

Actually! It took only a few hours or so of actual research, followed by a conversation or two with Dr. Boswell.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next up!

We have Dr. Boswell's drawing which was made at the intiial examination of the head of JFK.

It is noted that the portion of the skull which would represent the "skull cap" section, which was blown off as a result of the Z313 impact, is listed as "missing".

However, Dr. Boswell clearly, to the extent of his abililty" drew in the "radiating" lines of fragmentation which ran from the occipital-parietal region of the skull, downwards towards the Occiput of the skull.

In addition, the small "half-moon" fragment at the bottom, represents a portion of one skull fragment from the occipital region of the skull which contained approximately one-half of the bullet entrance through the skull.

When this fragment was re-inserted into the occipital region, it completed the re-assembly of the occipital/EOP wound of entry.

P.S. Forgot to mention that we also have the "written word" for the missing skull as well.

After all, what more could one ask for? For those who can not understand the written word, we have pictures.

For those who can not understand pictures, we have the written word.

And, for those who have expended 25+ years in research and still understand nothing and are still confused, we have "TOM"!

And of course, one should by all means inform the proper authorities.

Recognizing the unliklihood of being believed, but nevertheless getting it "in the record".

And, in event one has determined the necessity to secure a "protective umbrella", then they should also keep that protection informed as well!

Irrelevant as to whether or not they believe!

Thomas, I’m not buying your theory with the reversal of the original photo based on video interviews from the doctors, interns, witnesses and nurses at Parkland. Dr. Kenneth Salyer and Dr. Red Duke can prove you wrong… these living doctors would love to see your reversed photograph.

In your Alice Wonderland reversal of the photo you have a bullet entrance hole that becomes an bullet exit hole from a split FMJ bullet. Your half of magic bullet theory exit to the head does not make sense to me.

Don

Thomas, I’m not buying your theory with the reversal of the original photo

Post #121

Experienced Member

Group: JFK

Member No.: 5824

Now, just in order that we ALL may establish a few research parameters:

1. Did you derive this conclusion through your own independent research of the facts?

Yes

2. Did you derive this conclusion because, not unlike the "Blood Spatter" conversations, someone else told you and you just took their word for it?

No, I studied this photograph and others to draw my own conclusion. This subject matter has never been discussed with anyone.

3. Did you derive this conclusion by looking at the photo, and just making it up for yourself without any verification as to what is represented in the photograph?

Looking? No, Studying? Yes... I've studied this photograph for several years before I came to this conclusion; I've also studied other copies of this photograph.

4. Other? (fill in the blank):

Bullet entrance holes typically have very even margins. The rear bullet entrance hole has a groove in the bone that shows the angle of the shot. A fragmenting bullet was used. Fragmented bullets will typically grab the material of an object as it passes through causing the material to be frayed outward.

The temple bullet entrance hole was the second shot to the head and left a small groove in the rear of the skull... IMO, the Harper fragment also has a small groove in the skull where the bullet past through... match up the groove in the Harper fragment with the groove in the rear of the skull and The Harper fragment fits into place on the skull.

Don

--------------------

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showuser=5824

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul;

That is quite OK, as I did not "buy" the idea that you came up with this all by your lonesome self.

Especially since it was long ago published.

http://www.historymatters.com/essays/jfkme...possibility.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fourth series, those taken of the cranium after reflection of the scalp and removal of the calvarium and brain held the potential to reveal the location of an exit wound on the skull itself. Of this series, the FPP wrote:

(315) Black and white photograph No. 17 and color transparency and print No. 44 are closeups of the margins of the fracture line in the right frontoparietal region after reflection of the scalp. On the margins of this fracture line is a semicircular defect which appears to be beveled outward, although the photograph is not in sharp focus. Computer-assisted image enhancement of this photograph revealed the defect more clearly [emphasis added]. (7HSCA118)

But, as you can see and as stated above, the FPP (Forensic Pathology Panel) of the HSCA, in examination of all of the evidence as well as testimonies of Dr. Humes and Dr. Boswell, clearly established the facts.

Even if these facts do have Mr. Hunt somewhat confused as well.

Thomas, I’m not buying your theory with the reversal of the original photo based on video interviews from the doctors, interns, witnesses and nurses at Parkland. Dr. Kenneth Salyer and Dr. Red Duke can prove you wrong… these living doctors would love to see your reversed photograph.

In your Alice Wonderland reversal of the photo you have a bullet entrance hole that becomes an bullet exit hole from a split FMJ bullet. Your half of magic bullet theory exit to the head does not make sense to me.

Don

Post #121

Experienced Member

1. Did you derive this conclusion through your own independent research of the facts?

Yes

2. Did you derive this conclusion because, not unlike the "Blood Spatter" conversations, someone else told you and you just took their word for it?

No, I studied this photograph and others to draw my own conclusion. This subject matter has never been discussed with anyone.

3. Did you derive this conclusion by looking at the photo, and just making it up for yourself without any verification as to what is represented in the photograph?

Looking? No, Studying? Yes... I've studied this photograph for several years before I came to this conclusion; I've also studied other copies of this photograph.

Bullet entrance holes typically have very even margins. The rear bullet entrance hole has a groove in the bone that shows the angle of the shot. A fragmenting bullet was used. Fragmented bullets will typically grab the material of an object as it passes through causing the material to be frayed outward.

The temple bullet entrance hole was the second shot to the head and left a small groove in the rear of the skull... IMO, the Harper fragment also has a small groove in the skull where the bullet past through... match up the groove in the Harper fragment with the groove in the rear of the skull and The Harper fragment fits into place on the skull.

Don

--------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul;

That is quite OK, as I did not "buy" the idea that you came up with this all by your lonesome self.

The fourth series, those taken of the cranium after reflection of the scalp and removal of the calvarium and brain held the potential to reveal the location of an exit wound on the skull itself. Of this series, the FPP wrote:

(315) Black and white photograph No. 17 and color transparency and print No. 44 are closeups of the margins of the fracture line in the right frontoparietal region after reflection of the scalp. On the margins of this fracture line is a semicircular defect which appears to be beveled outward, although the photograph is not in sharp focus. Computer-assisted image enhancement of this photograph revealed the defect more clearly [emphasis added]. (7HSCA118)

But, as you can see and as stated above, the FPP (Forensic Pathology Panel) of the HSCA, in examination of all of the evidence as well as testimonies of Dr. Humes and Dr. Boswell, clearly established the facts.

Figure H-3. Photograph of an X-ray of three skull fragments recovered and apparently delivered to the morgue while Kennedy’s autopsy was still in progress.[16]

--------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0034b.htm

Roetgenograms: three skull fragments.

----------------------------------------------

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0032a.htm

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0032b.htm

"Received as seperate specimens from Dallas, TX"

-------------------------------------------

It was at one corner of the Triangular fragment that the autopsy prosectors reported beveling of the exterior surface, indicative of an exit point (red circle in Figure H-3 above).[17] Additionally, X-rays of the fragment revealed lead deposits at that location, a strong indication that a bullet or fragment exited at that point.

Don

Post #121

Experienced Member

Yes

Don

--------------------

Paul;

Figure H-3. Photograph of an X-ray of three skull fragments recovered and apparently delivered to the morgue while Kennedy’s autopsy was still in progress.[16]

--------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0034b.htm

Roetgenograms: three skull fragments.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0032a.htm

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0032b.htm

"Received as seperate specimens from Dallas, TX"

-------------------------------------------

It was at one corner of the Triangular fragment that the autopsy prosectors reported beveling of the exterior surface, indicative of an exit point (red circle in Figure H-3 above).[17] Additionally, X-rays of the fragment revealed lead deposits at that location, a strong indication that a bullet or fragment exited at that point.

Then, might I recommend that you sit down and write Dr. Boswell and/or Dr. Finke a letter and thereafter have discussions with them in regards to the facts of the autopsy as well as what is seen/observed in the autopsy photographs and X-rays.

Not that I would expect you to "buy" the first-hand/"first person" explanation either.

As, you apparently (or at least believe that you) have that innate "physic" ability to look at some vague photo and completely derive the facts as to what that photo represents.

Irrelevant as to what a team of qualified forensic pathologists as well as the autopsy surgeons responsible for producing the photgraph have to say on the subject.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/innate

3 : originating in or derived from the mind or the constitution of the intellect rather than from experience

Certainly wish that I had been born with that "innate" ability.

Would have certainly saved me a lot in long distance telephone calls to Dr. Boswell (& many others) so many years ago.

Tom,

Your work on the 'graze' shot to the top of Kennedy's head is stupendous - I find it highly logical, well researched, 100% probable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would that mean that I at least qualify for the "Junior" CSI Badge?

Rest assured, there is little that is difficult in resolving the issues of the Z313 impact to the Cowlick area of the head of JFK, just as there is also little in resolving the issues related to the EOP/Altgens impact.

Dr. Humes and Dr. Boswell gave plenty of information relative to the wound which they observed, which clearly demonstrated that it absolutely could not be the wound created by the impact at Z313.

This information included such item as:

1. Tangent strike to the scalp.

2. 15mm elongated length of the entry.

3. Wound in the occiput.

4. Scalp wound BELOW the skull penetration.

5. Fragmentation (radiating fractures) from point of impact outwards.

6. "Tunnelling" through soft tissue at base of neck prior to entry into skull.

7. Dr. Boswell's autopsy drawings:

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0036b.htm

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0036a.htm

And of course, that advantage which I have had, and few other have or will ever have.

Speaking personally with Dr. Boswell on these issues.

However, it truely does not take that smart of a person to recognize that a shot fired at approximately Z312/313, on a downward firing angle of approximately 15-degrees, absolutely could not have struck JFK in the edge of the hairline at the base of the neck, tunnelled upwards through the soft tissue of the neck to ultimately strike the skull at a point higher than the scalp entry, an thereafter make a 15mm elongated entry through the skull on an UPWARDS direction.

PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!

Therefore, and since this wound of the occiput with all of it's associated fragmentation of the skull absolutely exists, (as thoroughly shown in the X-rays as well as Dr. Boswell's drawings), and since there was, by all known available standards, an entry through the scalp and skull in the cowlick area of the head which was responsible for having blown the "skull cap" section off, then again, not much difficult here to figure out either.

Especially with testimonies like SS Agent Bennett who stated he observed the impact to the "right rear high of the Boss's head".

And of course like the other accurate eyewitnesses, stated that it was the SECOND SHOT in the shot sequence.

So! Mark another one up on the "CT Scoreboard", as it took two bullet impacts to the head of JFK to create the severe skull fractures and fragmentation which we see in the X-rays and photographs.

The "cowlick" entry at Z313 which removed the skull cap, fragmented the bullet, and blasted out a large area of the parietal/parietal-frontal portion of the skull.

The Altgens/EOP entry which struck in the EOP and completed the fracture and fragmentation of that portion of the skull at the rear base of the head which was parietal/occipital-parietal, and which is what the Parkland Dr's observed.

The attached drawing clearly demonstrates exactly why the Z313 impact had to be the "cowlick" entry, and absolutely could not have struck JFK at the rear of the base of the neck/hairline.

Tom,

Your work on the 'graze' shot to the top of Kennedy's head is stupendous - I find it highly logical, well researched, 100% probable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rest assured, there is little that is difficult in resolving the issues of the Z313 impact to the Cowlick area of the head of JFK, just as there is also little in resolving the issues related to the EOP/Altgens impact.

Dr. Humes and Dr. Boswell gave plenty of information relative to the wound which they observed, which clearly demonstrated that it absolutely could not be the wound created by the impact at Z313.

3. Wound in the occiput.

And of course, that advantage which I have had, and few other have or will ever have.

However, it truely does not take that smart of a person to recognize that a shot fired at approximately Z312/313, on a downward firing angle of approximately 15-degrees, absolutely could not have struck JFK in the edge of the hairline at the base of the neck, tunnelled upwards through the soft tissue of the neck to ultimately strike the skull at a point higher than the scalp entry, an thereafter make a 15mm elongated entry through the skull on an UPWARDS direction.

PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!

Therefore, and since this wound of the occiput with all of it's associated fragmentation of the skull absolutely exists, (as thoroughly shown in the X-rays as well as Dr. Boswell's drawings), and since there was, by all known available standards, an entry through the scalp and skull in the cowlick area of the head which was responsible for having blown the "skull cap" section off, then again, not much difficult here to figure out either.

Especially with testimonies like SS Agent Bennett who stated he observed the impact to the "right rear high of the Boss's head".

And of course like the other accurate eyewitnesses, stated that it was the SECOND SHOT in the shot sequence.

So! Mark another one up on the "CT Scoreboard", as it took two bullet impacts to the head of JFK to create the severe skull fractures and fragmentation which we see in the X-rays and photographs.

The "cowlick" entry at Z313 which removed the skull cap, fragmented the bullet, and blasted out a large area of the parietal/parietal-frontal portion of the skull.

The Altgens/EOP entry which struck in the EOP and completed the fracture and fragmentation of that portion of the skull at the rear base of the head which was parietal/occipital-parietal, and which is what the Parkland Dr's observed.

The attached drawing clearly demonstrates exactly why the Z313 impact had to be the "cowlick" entry, and absolutely could not have struck JFK at the rear of the base of the neck/hairline.

In event that it is physically impossible for it to be "UP", then that pretty well leaves only "down".

In event that it is physically impossible for it to be "UP", then that pretty well leaves only "down".

Just perhaps it would be of benefit to again reiterate the fact that JFK's coat has a second bullet hole in it which is located just at the eddge of the coat collar, and which hole completely penetrates the outer fabric as well as the inner liner, at an oblique/tangential angle.

And, which hole is in exact and direct alignment with the bullet entrance into the scalp of JFK which was located at the lower edge of the hairline.

P.S. That was a really good one Arlen!

Far better than the clumsy efforts of the "altered" survey data.

Which of course, even in it's lack of finesse, nevertheless also pulled the wool over everyone's eyes.

Tom,

3. Wound in the occiput.

PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!

Which, at least one other member of this Forum who either has studied the evidence, and/or has studied anatomy, recognizes.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol16_0506a.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gray717.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gray718.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gray723.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gray768.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gray744.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gray715.png

In fact, one can virtually plot the pathway of the EOP entry point through the mid-brain region, merely by following Dr. Humes Supplemental (examination of the brain) autopsy notes.

And, one can rest assured, that had Dr. Humes actually cross-sectioned the brain and examined it, that he would have found TWO separate and distinctive bullet pathways through the organ.

1. The "Cowlick"/aka Z313 damage across the upper lobes of the brain.

2. The EOP/Altgens damage in which the bullet passed through various sections of the mid-brain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In that regards, one has what is either complete "GROSS INCOMPETENCE", or else it was fully recognized that the already submitted autopsy was incorrect, in that JFK had been struck by two separate bullets from behind, and the failure to cross-section the brain is a deliberate act which was done in order to obscure what a cross-sectioning would have revealed beyond any reasonable doubt.

Just perhaps it would be of benefit to again reiterate the fact that JFK's coat has a second bullet hole in it which is located just at the eddge of the coat collar, and which hole completely penetrates the outer fabric as well as the inner liner, at an oblique/tangential angle.

And, which hole is in exact and direct alignment with the bullet entrance into the scalp of JFK which was located at the lower edge of the hairline.

Which of course, even in it's lack of finesse, nevertheless also pulled the wool over everyone's eyes.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/humes.htm

Mr. SPECTER - Mr. Chief Justice, may it please the Commission, I would like to have identified for the record three articles on which I have placed Commission Exhibits Nos. 393 being the coat worn by the President, 394 being the shirt, and 395 being the President's tie, and at this time move for their admission into evidence.

The CHAIRMAN. It may be admitted.

(The articles of clothing referred to were marked Commission Exhibits Nos. 393, 394 and 395 for identification, and received in evidence.)

Mr. SPECTER - Taking 393 at the start, Doctor Humes, will you describe for the record what hole, if any, is observable in the back of that garment which would be at or about the spot you have described as being the point of entry on the President's back or lower neck.

Commander HUMES - Yes, sir. This exhibit is a grey suit coat stated to have been worn by the President on the day of his death. Situated to the right of the midline high in the back portion of the coat is a defect, one margin of which is semicircular.

Situated above it just below the collar is an additional defect. It is our opinion that the lower of these defects corresponds essentially with the point of entrance of the missile at Point C on Exhibit 385.

Mr. SPECTER - Would it be accurate to state that the hole which you have identified as being the point of entry is approximately 6 inches below the top of the collar, and 2 inches to the right of the middle seam of the coat?

Commander HUMES - That is approximately correct, sir. This defect, I might say, continues on through the material.

Attached to this garment is the memorandum which states that one half of the area around the hole which was presented had been removed by experts, I believe, at the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and also that a control area was taken from under the collar, so it is my interpretation that this defect at the top of this garment is the control area taken by the Bureau, and that the reason the lower defect is not more circle or oval in outline is because a portion of that defect has been removed apparently for physical examinations.

Mr. SPECTER - Now, does the one which you have described as the entry of the bullet go all the way through?

Commander HUMES - Yes, sir; it goes through both layers.

Mr. SPECTER - How about the upper one of the collar you have described, does that go all the way through?

Commander HUMES - Yes, sir; it goes all the way through. It is not--wait a minute, excuse me it is not so clearly a puncture wound as the one below.

Mr. SPECTER - Does the upper one go all the way through in the same course?

Commander HUMES - No.

Mr. SPECTER - Through the inner side as it went through the outer side?

Commander HUMES - No, in an irregular fashion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------