The Education Forum

Kennedy assassination… "Achilles’ Heel" of the Jesuits

Kennedy assassination… "Achilles’ Heel" of the Jesuits

Martin: Why do you refer to the Kennedy assassination as the "Achilles’ Heel" of the Jesuits?

Phelps: Because, if it’s ever known that the Jesuits killed our first Roman Catholic President, if the Roman Catholics of Northeastern America ever find that out, and ever believe it, the Jesuits are finished here.

This country is the keystone to implementing the temporal power of the Pope around the world. If this country would expel the Jesuits, and we get back our national sovereignty, and we started to be self-governing once again, we would have our liberty, and the Jesuits would be out, and we would begin to experience REAL financial prosperity, and real living.

So, if that is known that the Jesuits are the ones behind it, that Rome carried this out, the Catholics of the Northeast would have a revolution. We would have another revolution because American Roman Catholics are not like Catholics in any other country: they think. They have their own opinion. They believe in freedom of conscience. They believe they have the right to express themselves.

Catholics in Poland don’t believe that. Catholics in Italy wouldn’t dare believe that. But the Catholics here do. They have a lot of Protestant principles. They don’t really comprehend this whole idea of universal, world-wide temporal power of the Pope. They think it’s just a religion.

But, if those Catholics in New York, if those two million Roman Catholics knew that Spellman was behind it, and O’Connor has covered it up, we’d have a revolution! Because it’s the Roman Catholics, unfortunately, who only do anything about things. The Protestants don’t do anything. They’re all a bunch of wimps, a bunch of cowards. They don’t do anything.

www.jfkmurderjamesfiles.weebly.com JFK Jesuit Blog

http://jfkmurderjamesfiles.weebly.com/jfk-jesuits-blog.html

This information is from Pamela Ray ONLY. This is where my research has led me as a former right-wing Republican Rush Limbaugh lemming. James Files is relatively clueless about the real power behind the Vatican and the Jesuits. In a letter I was asking him to comment on the recent visit to the Untied States of America by Pope Benedict XVI…

James Files to Pamela Ray #1365 09 May 2008

“Sweetheart, I got to be honest with you. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a “Pope Fest,” but I guess it’s sort of like the Feast we use to have in town when I was a kid and everyone marched in a parade and carried the statue of The Virgin Mary. And then there was the stands and all the rides and fun for everyone.”

My question is what source of power controls the intelligence agencies and military?

Jesuits Control the Pentagon http://www.reformation.org/jesuits-control-pentagon.html

New Jesuit General "Black Pope" http://www.reformation.org/general-adolfo-nicolas.html

I also wondered how the Catholic Church was involved in the creation of Islam...

http://www.reformation.org/vatican-and-islam.html

http://www.chick.com/reading/comics/0117/theprophetindex.asp

The reason I like this forum is because people here seem to want to learn new things and promote education.

Like I said before, this is ignored research and thought some people would appreciate the information.

see our new forum www.jfkjamesfiles.invisionplus.net

Edited by Pamela Ray

I once started a thread as satire claiming Catholic hierarchy did it.

I should have known that sooner or later someone would seriously argue that.

As Bugliosi werites in his book, just about every organization in existence at that time has been accused of plotting the assassination with the exception of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.

Guest Stephen Turner
As Bugliosi werites in his book, just about every organization in existence at that time has been accused of plotting the assassination with the exception of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.

Now, thats an avenue for future research.

Fish and Wildlife has my vote. Second is Bureau of Land Management.  Look, I don't see any involvement of the Jesuits. I worked with some on Iran-Contra [Christic Institute] and they were trying to expose the crimes involved in the Assassination [and Iran-Contra - Secret Government, in general]. That is not to say that within the same 'organization' there can be people, for a variety of reasons, who are at opposite poles on an issue, person, or political viewbut this all seems like a non-starter.

Unlike Oswald, the Boy Scouts of America know how to shoot :rolleyes:

Fish and Wildlife has my vote. Second is Bureau of Land Management.  Look, I don't see any involvement of the Jesuits. I worked with some on Iran-Contra [Christic Institute] and they were trying to expose the crimes involved in the Assassination [and Iran-Contra - Secret Government, in general]. That is not to say that within the same 'organization' there can be people, for a variety of reasons, who are at opposite poles on an issue, person, or political viewbut this all seems like a non-starter.

Unlike Oswald, the Boy Scouts of America know how to shoot :blink:

When firing from a fixed position, he was quite deadly!

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...hl=marksmanship

Pre-Qualification shooting of LHO

200 Yard Rapid Fire

Friday, Dec 21 (Qualification): Score of 48 out of maximum of possible 50.

Thursday, December 20 (practice): Score of 43 out of maximum of possible 50.

Wednesday, December 19 (practice): Score of 49 out of maximum of possible 50.

Tuesday, December 18 (practice): Score of 73 out of maximum of possible 80.

Monday, December 17 (practice): Appears to be a score of 46 out of maximum of possible 50.

Thursday: (prior week) first day of shooting practice: Score of 24 out of maximum of possible 25.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 21 Range Fire Qualification of LHO:

1. 200 yard Rapid Fire:-------------Score: 48 out of possible 50--------% rating:---96%

Classification for this shooting station:---------UPPER EXPERT range.

2. 300 yard Rapid Fire:-------------Score: 46 out of possible 50--------% rating:--92%

Classification for this shooting station:---------UPPER EXPERT range.

3. 500 yard Slow Fire:--------------Score: 46 out of possible 50--------% rating:--92%

Classification for this shooting station:--------UPPER EXPERT range.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In event that your "Boy Scouts" can achieve anything close to the above, then SF could utilize them also.

Sort of makes one wonder exactly how good was LHO at ranges of less than 100 yards. (which all three shots were)

Usually just a lurker here but thank God the tenor of this site is starting to improve. With the recent losses of good research community people it great to see that others are stepping up to the plate and finally willing to take on the real powers behind the assassination. :blink::lol:

I am glad to see the humor here following my post.

In his book, Bugliosi mentioned making that comment that no one had yet linked the Fish and Wildlife Service to the crime. He goes on to say that an assassination researcher replied (obviously with self-deprectaing humor): "Well, give us time."

In his book, Bugliosi, who prides himself on being a logician, attempts to discredit the entire assassination research community by listing all of the crackpot theories that have been advanced from time to time, Of course, there is no logic to this and the fact that there are people like (well, I won't name names here) in no way diminishes the work and contributions of people like Larry Hancock and Jefferson Morley (again, I use them only as illustrations and of course there are dozens of others I could name, including members of this forum who are not published authors.