The Education Forum

Celebrating the End of 1963 in Dallas

Dallas has for quite a long time been the center of interest all over the world, regarding the Kennedy Assassination. The newest theory is that the dreaded Jesuit Order was behind the assassination of President Kennedy, so after 44 years the assassination of President Kennedy has been solved. So far conclusive evidence seems in dreadfully short supply.....Maybe instead of acting offended at the unmitigated audacity of an alleged novice questioning this, [for all practical purposes] startling new assertion of how and why JFK was killed the vaunted experts might, quite frankly, put up or shut up regarding their assertions instead of casting stones at me because, I, like several BILLION other Catholics find the assertion, stupid, inane and basically the stupidest theory ever advanced.......

I have over 1,000 posts on the Kennedy Assassination, yet because I have never written a book, or article about the Kennedy Assassination, I find myself viewed with suspicion as some type of charlatan who is viewed as a potential disinformation artist; theater of the absurd indeed. To quiet my critics, I thought I would let the following speak for my credibility or lack thereof...Because a picture or a jpeg image cannot lie, unless you are a member of the Education Forum.....As a further rebuttal, I would suggest any critics view the most recent post in the Ruby Alternative Timeline re Alfred McLane

Any and all responses are encouraged, because I, contrary to some illustrious members of the Forum have nothing to hide, and I will let hell freeze over before someone intimidates me into anything.............

Have a Nice Day

Dallas has for quite a long time been the center of interest all over the world, regarding the Kennedy Assassination. The newest theory is that the dreaded Jesuit Order was behind the assassination of President Kennedy, so after 44 years the assassination of President Kennedy has been solved. So far conclusive evidence seems in dreadfully short supply.....Maybe instead of acting offended at the unmitigated audacity of an alleged novice questioning this, [for all practical purposes] startling new assertion of how and why JFK was killed the vaunted experts might, quite frankly, put up or shut up regarding their assertions instead of casting stones at me because, I, like several BILLION other Catholics find the assertion, stupid, inane and basically the stupidest theory ever advanced.......

I have over 1,000 posts on the Kennedy Assassination, yet because I have never written a book, or article about the Kennedy Assassination, I find myself viewed with suspicion as some type of charlatan who is viewed as a potential disinformation artist; theater of the absurd indeed. To quiet my critics, I thought I would let the following speak for my credibility or lack thereof...Because a picture or a jpeg image cannot lie, unless you are a member of the Education Forum.....As a further rebuttal, I would suggest any critics view the most recent post in the Ruby Alternative Timeline re Alfred McLane

Any and all responses are encouraged, because I, contrary to some illustrious members of the Forum have nothing to hide, and I will let hell freeze over before someone intimidates me into anything.............

Have a Nice Day

Robert,

Many thanks for increasing number of important posts on significant issues.

You're contributions behind the scenes, that many people don't know about, have been greatly appreciated. You are the Pope of Oak Cliff.

As for the Jesuits, I don't know about those guys. I had a Jesuit priest for my first political science class, in high school, and he had us write a Constitution, and got me interested in politics.

As or the Catholic Connections to the Kennedy assassination, the accused assassin gave a lecture on life in the Soviet Union to a group of Catholic Seminarians, the radio station where he had the debate also had the rosary said over the air every day, Father McChann catered to the needs of the Catholic Cuban exiles, and went into hiding at a Catholic Univeristy in New Orleans after the assassination.

Maybe there's something there after all?

BK

Have a Nice Day

Someone named J Elliott posts on JFK Lancer from time to time and he insists that L. Ron Hubbard and the Church of Scientology were behind the assassination. He's made 44 posts since April 10, 2007, and every post pertains to his theory.

He once wrote, "There are twenty boxes of documents in the Dallas Municipal Archives regarding the events. Every single affidavit, every witness statement, every police report, every shred of evidence in those boxes was forged by L. Ron Hubbard." http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.p...ing_type=search

Have a Nice Day

Hi Robert :

The Jesuits....????? The Church of Scientology ....Whatever happened to.....The Right Wing ? The John Birch Society ?? Castro......??? The Russians.????

The Driver SS Greer ????? Oops and I almost forgot, Jackie herself...??????.....as well as the many others, that right now ,do not come to mind........What have I been missing........Apparently nothing......

Just carry on, carrying on.....as they say.........and let none stand in your way.....

From one of the several Billion to another....... B)

Edited by Bernice Moore

Have a Nice Day

Hi Robert :

The Jesuits....????? The Church of Scientology ....Whatever happened to.....The Right Wing ? The John Birch Society ?? Castro......??? The Russians.????

The Driver SS Greer ????? Oops and I almost forgot, Jackie herself...??????.....as well as the many others, that right now ,do not come to mind........What have I been missing........Apparently nothing......

Just carry on, carrying on.....as they say.........and let none stand in your way.....

From one of the several Billion to another....... B)

There are the obvious Catholic areas, Father Mchann and the Dallas Cuban's.......to name but one.......I would encourage Forum members to look at the Cistercian monk who came to Dallas in the late 1950's at the time when Bishop Thomas K Gorman was head of the Dallas Diocese, when President Kennedy was assassinated. There is the Bible Society of Mexico

Definitely not Catholic......

And a few other items which are generally important but not pertinent to the subject at hand.....

http://www.vernonjohns.org/rosemary1246/

http://gazette.gmu.edu/articles/5086/

and google scholar Proceedings of the Cornelius Lanczos International Centenary Conference ie Hungarian Cistercians in America.....Surprisingly I agree with most of anything that John Bevilaqua has written about certain Catholics but that by no means, in my mind places the presumption of guilt in the lap of Rome.....Ask Bevilaqua what he thinks about the Catholics did it thesis........

... The newest theory is that the dreaded Jesuit Order was behind the assassination of President Kennedy ... Maybe instead of acting offended at the unmitigated audacity of an alleged novice questioning this ... the vaunted experts might, quite frankly, put up or shut up regarding their assertions instead of casting stones at me ....

I have over 1,000 posts on the Kennedy Assassination, yet because I have never written a book, or article about the Kennedy Assassination, I find myself viewed with suspicion as some type of charlatan who is viewed as a potential disinformation artist; theater of the absurd indeed. ....

Robert,

You have got to realize that, in order to be a critical thinker and a patriot of the cause, you must support every conspiracy theory that arises ... for to discount or discredit one of them is to discount and discredit all of them and thus to be a true Warrenati attempting to infiltrate.

How else can one expect to reveal that a conspiracy did exist except by overwhelming one's audience with several (or several dozen) presumably authentic conspiracies? When perhaps the powers that be realize that half of the world was in Dealey Plaza pulling triggers will they finally admit that maybe more than just Oswald was. We will leave it to them to sort out which of the myriad conspiracies was really authentic. Anything less than full support is heretical and treacherous.

As a case in point, I present ... myself.

I missed making a presentation at COPA '93 I think it was, and Lisa Pease immediately - and to some extent successfully - portrayed me as a "CIA plant." The fact that I had moved from Texas to northern Virginia (one can only guess what "company" I supposedly went back to), was enough to authenticate the charge. It was proven by my having "turned" Gary Mack in exchange for securing him his position with The Sixth Floor.

Need more (as if that's not plenty)? I actually had the unmitigated gall to prove that David Atlee Phillips was not arrested in Fort Worth on November 22, 1963 ("Cowtown Connection") and that even if Oswald's head had been "severed" in the casket - as it wasn't - Paul Groody hadn't been there to see it ("Grave Doubts"). My more recent critique and deflation of the Ed Hoffman story ("Freeway Man") proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm a government disinformation agent and secret supporter of the Government case because not only did I impale proof of a conspiracy, I also impugned a kindly (and sickly) old man.

(Insert collective gasp here.)

My voluminous posts relating to the Tippit murder illustrating the unlikelihood of Oswald being Tippit's killer can only be construed as further evidence that my real agenda is to convince the conspiracy crowd that Oswald did it all alone and unaided, just like anyone with half a brain would already know.

You as a Catholic, however, are more to be forgiven for not wanting to admit that the Church wanted to martyr one of its own so that it could beatify and canonize him in record time, thus preserving its hegemony over the US presidency and the nation itself. Truth is, ALL the Presidents were Catholics and Masons, and all that crapola about the Pope excommunicating you if you became one was disinformation at its best, of which it is clear that your true purpose is to perpetuate that pablum.

Having said all that, it is certain that the old maxim is the best one: non illiterati carborundum. Keep posting, and remember to occasionally add pictures to help them along.

ZABO

... There are the obvious Catholic areas, Father Mchann and the Dallas Cuban's.......to name but one.......I would encourage Forum members to look at the Cistercian monk who came to Dallas in the late 1950's at the time when Bishop Thomas K Gorman was head of the Dallas Diocese, when President Kennedy was assassinated. ....

Don't you think that it's suspicious that the head of the Dallas Diocese has always been a Catholic? Even today that's true! And let us not forget that there is not just one Cistercian monk - St Bernard's order, he who was a great supporter of the Knights Templar ... and we all know what became of them! - but a whole monastery of them just a few miles from downtown Dallas!

The evidence is clear and overwhelming, and shows how secure they are in the knowledge of never having to admit their hand in the playing out of the Dealey Plaza tragedy by the simple fact that they've remained exactly as before, and if anything have gained an even higher profile!

Further proof - a la Hoover's refusal to allow DPD to attend the FBI Academy in what remained of his lifetime - is that Dallas is still but a diocese - not an archdiocese despite the millions of Catholics there. If little tiny Connecticut can have three archdiocese, why else would huge Texas be limited to just Houston? Hmmm? The pope knows. It's in the same room deep beneath St Peter's where the Fatima predictions are hidden. Wim may know someone who's seen it ....

FYI:

Quote Duke : ""Don't you think that it's suspicious that the head of the Dallas Diocese has always been a Catholic? Even today that's true! ""

The Catholic Church in Dallas, is not the only......There are also other Diocese within Dallas ....Some other religions use that term also...

See..

The Anglican Diocese of St. Mathews Church; Dallas Texes

http://www.stmatthias-dallas.org/

Evangical Diocese of Dallas, Texas

http://www.episcopal-dallas.org/

Quote Duke: ""And let us not forget that there is not just one Cistercian monk - St Bernard's order, he who was a great supporter of the Knights Templar ... and we all know what became of them! - but a whole monastery of them just a few miles from downtown Dallas!""

There are also Anglican Benedictines, Franciscans, Cistercians, and in the Episcopal Church in the USA, Dominicans), as well as other monastic orders.. Not only Catholic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monk

Quote Duke: ""The evidence is clear and overwhelming, and shows how secure they are in the knowledge of never having to admit their hand in the playing out of the Dealey Plaza tragedy by the simple fact that they've remained exactly as before, and if anything have gained an even higher profile!

Further proof - a la Hoover's refusal to allow DPD to attend the FBI Academy in what remained of his lifetime - is that Dallas is still but a diocese - not an archdiocese despite the millions of Catholics there. If little tiny Connecticut can have three archdiocese, why else would huge Texas be limited to just Houston? Hmmm? The pope knows. It's in the same room deep beneath St Peter's where the Fatima predictions are hidden. Wim may know someone who's seen it ... ""

A Diocese is administered by a Bishop, if there is one in residence within that area...

An Archdiocese is administered by an ArchBishop, as there is no Bishop, residing within the city..

A Diocese is higher is status, that is what Dallas is.......See

Different classes of dioceses

There are several kinds of dioceses. There are dioceses properly so called and archdioceses. The diocese is the territorial circumscription administered by a bishop; the archdiocese is placed under the jurisdiction of an archbishop. Considered as a territorial circumscription, no difference exists between them; the power of their pastors alone is different. Generally, several dioceses are grouped in an ecclesiastical province and are subject to the authority of the metropolitan archbishop. Some, however, are said to be exempt, i.e. from any archiepiscopal jurisdiction, and are placed directly under the authority of the Holy See. Such are the dioceses of the ecclesiastical province of Rome, and several other dioceses or archdioceses, especially in Italy, also in other countries. The exempt archbishops are called titular archbishops, i.e. they possess only the title of archbishop, have no suffragan bishops, and administer a diocese. The term "titular archbishop", it is to be noted, is also applied to bishops who do not administer a diocese, but who have received with the episcopal consecration a titular archbishopric. For the better understanding of this it must be remembered that archdioceses and dioceses are divided into titular and residential. The bishop of a residential see administers his diocese personally and is bound to reside in it, whereas the titular bishops have only an episcopal title; they are not bound by any obligations to the faithful of the dioceses whose titles they bear. These were formerly called bishops or archbishops in partibus infidelium, i.e. of a diocese or archdiocese fallen into the power of infidels; but since 1882 they are called titular bishops or archbishops. Such are the vicars Apostolic, auxiliary bishops, administrators Apostolic, nuncios, Apostolic delegates, etc. (see TITULAR BISHOP). Mention must also be made of the suburbicarian dioceses (diœceses suburbicariœ), i.e. the six dioceses situated in the immediate neighbourhood of Rome and each of which is administered by one of the six cardinal-bishops. These form a special class of dioceses, the titulars or occupants of which possess certain special rights and obligations (see SUBURBICARIAN DIOCESES).

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05001a.htm

B.......

FYI:

Quote Duke : ""Don't you think that it's suspicious that the head of the Dallas Diocese has always been a Catholic? Even today that's true! ""

The Catholic Church in Dallas, is not the only......There are also other Diocese within Dallas ....Some other religions use that term also...

See..

The Anglican Diocese of St. Mathews Church; Dallas Texes

http://www.stmatthias-dallas.org/

Evangical Diocese of Dallas, Texas

http://www.episcopal-dallas.org/

Quote Duke: ""And let us not forget that there is not just one Cistercian monk - St Bernard's order, he who was a great supporter of the Knights Templar ... and we all know what became of them! - but a whole monastery of them just a few miles from downtown Dallas!""

There are also Anglican Benedictines, Franciscans, Cistercians, and in the Episcopal Church in the USA, Dominicans), as well as other monastic orders.. Not only Catholic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monk

Quote Duke: ""The evidence is clear and overwhelming, and shows how secure they are in the knowledge of never having to admit their hand in the playing out of the Dealey Plaza tragedy by the simple fact that they've remained exactly as before, and if anything have gained an even higher profile!

Further proof - a la Hoover's refusal to allow DPD to attend the FBI Academy in what remained of his lifetime - is that Dallas is still but a diocese - not an archdiocese despite the millions of Catholics there. If little tiny Connecticut can have three archdiocese, why else would huge Texas be limited to just Houston? Hmmm? The pope knows. It's in the same room deep beneath St Peter's where the Fatima predictions are hidden. Wim may know someone who's seen it ... ""

A Diocese is administered by a Bishop, if there is one in residence within that area...

An Archdiocese is administered by an ArchBishop, as there is no Bishop, residing within the city..

A Diocese is higher is status, that is what Dallas is.......See

Different classes of dioceses

There are several kinds of dioceses. There are dioceses properly so called and archdioceses. The diocese is the territorial circumscription administered by a bishop; the archdiocese is placed under the jurisdiction of an archbishop. Considered as a territorial circumscription, no difference exists between them; the power of their pastors alone is different. Generally, several dioceses are grouped in an ecclesiastical province and are subject to the authority of the metropolitan archbishop. Some, however, are said to be exempt, i.e. from any archiepiscopal jurisdiction, and are placed directly under the authority of the Holy See. Such are the dioceses of the ecclesiastical province of Rome, and several other dioceses or archdioceses, especially in Italy, also in other countries. The exempt archbishops are called titular archbishops, i.e. they possess only the title of archbishop, have no suffragan bishops, and administer a diocese. The term "titular archbishop", it is to be noted, is also applied to bishops who do not administer a diocese, but who have received with the episcopal consecration a titular archbishopric. For the better understanding of this it must be remembered that archdioceses and dioceses are divided into titular and residential. The bishop of a residential see administers his diocese personally and is bound to reside in it, whereas the titular bishops have only an episcopal title; they are not bound by any obligations to the faithful of the dioceses whose titles they bear. These were formerly called bishops or archbishops in partibus infidelium, i.e. of a diocese or archdiocese fallen into the power of infidels; but since 1882 they are called titular bishops or archbishops. Such are the vicars Apostolic, auxiliary bishops, administrators Apostolic, nuncios, Apostolic delegates, etc. (see TITULAR BISHOP). Mention must also be made of the suburbicarian dioceses (diœceses suburbicariœ), i.e. the six dioceses situated in the immediate neighbourhood of Rome and each of which is administered by one of the six cardinal-bishops. These form a special class of dioceses, the titulars or occupants of which possess certain special rights and obligations (see SUBURBICARIAN DIOCESES).

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05001a.htm

B.......

Bernice and Duke, I really appreciate the help, both with information pertinent to the subject and suggestions. Duke, I feel like I have a new appreciation of what it is like to be a longtime researcher, in the sense of participating in the Conferences and so forth.

All I can say with regards to the topic in general is that for those who feel there is a need to explore some of these nooks and cranny's, I say go for it......After a few years, I have gotten away from theories and have attempted to look at 1963 in the context of a historical, political, cultural and even geopolitical context, not to mention the most important area of all the voluminous documents associated with the various investigations as well as what the best and brightest have pointed out through the last four decades.....

I have no reason to take on the mantle of apologist or defender of the Catholic Church, but I will say that I am intellectually honest with myself, to state that even if I believed this area of discussion was more important than my other areas of focus, even then I would not even attempt to associate myself with this area, for the simple fact that, for the sake of argument, if there were a member of the ARRB who joined the Forum and began making attempts to steer, in reality, or even imagined, towards a particular area or conclusion, that person would be viewed with suspicion, and probably, would at least have a credibility problem;

If someone wants to take up the gauntlet, there are many areas that deserve attention, religious affiliations and groups are no exception......

My final word on the subject in regards to the Catholic Church is that as a body that has been in existence for the last two

thousand years, at least in the minds of its members, the relationship between Rome and the various Cardinals and Bishoprics throughout the rest of the world, is, in itself another world, so to speak. In the early 1960's Pope John XXIII was considered the most liberal Pope the Church had for an exceptionally long time, whereas the Cardinal's and Archbishops in America collectively were, a mixture of liberal and conservative's but with a pronounced numerical lead with regards to the conservatives, ie Cardinal Spellman, to cite just one.

There are, believe it or not conspiracies that are arguably, of, at least equal significance to the assassination of the liberal leaders JFK, RFK MLK;

While I do not really subscribe to those types of conspiracies, [ie Jewish world domination,] based on what I personally consider to believe are documents ie Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, not written by the personages accused of being the very author's of them, and in effect are forgeries, other people feel differently.

I have my hands full with the areas of my own interest, I believe a lack of knowledge of history perpetuates many of these areas of contention, in addition to humankind's inherent proclivity to destroy the very things that are needed to survive.

A Herculanean effort will be needed throughout the international community to prevent us from destroying ourselves.....

And the best way to do that is to learn how to..........COEXIST......

Bernice & Robert,

My comments about the diocese being led by a Catholic and the Cistercian monastery were intended fallaciously, even sarcastically, but certainly not literally. No offense intended and - with a Catholic education through high school - elucidation not needed.

:blink:

Bernice & Robert,

My comments about the diocese being led by a Catholic and the Cistercian monastery were intended fallaciously, even sarcastically, but certainly not literally. No offense intended and - with a Catholic education through high school - elucidation not needed.

:blink:

Duke,

Next you're going to tell us the Pope is Catholic too?

BK

I wouldn't go quite that far, but I have it on good authority where bears go!