The Education Forum

Altgens pic proves: z- film a fake

The Z-film equivalent frame is 255; the position of Zapruder v Altgens needs to be considered too.

[name=Karl Kinaski' post='152784' date='Aug 17 2008, 12:36 PM]eff6ee.jpg

KK

Um gee I wonder.....

I suspect Pamela is correct, Altgens and Zappy are two different views.

The Altgens photo show sthat the limo has not quite reached Charles Brehm's location, so if one advances the Zapruder film forward just a little bit ... they will see Charles Brehm being passed. So the proof is that the Zapruder film matches Altgens #6 and its the interpreter who is wrong - as usual!

Bill Miller

KK

Um gee I wonder.....

The Altgens photo show sthat the limo has not quite reached Charles Brehm's location, so if one advances the Zapruder film forward just a little bit ... they will see Charles Brehm being passed. So the proof is that the Zapruder film matches Altgens #6 and its the interpreter who is wrong - as usual!

Bill Miller

Ups. These are the shadows of Brehm, his son, Moorman and Hill...I was wrong...and Bill Miller is right--- for the first time at this forum! B)

Ups. These are the shadows of Brehm, his son, Moorman and Hill...I was wrong...and Bill Miller is right--- for the first time at this forum! :lol:

The only way it was the first time is if it was the only time you ever made an alteration claim. :ice

KK

Um gee I wonder.....

Bill Miller

Ups. These are the shadows of Brehm, his son, Moorman and Hill...I was wrong...and Bill Miller is right--- for the first time at this forum! :lol:

Certainly NOT the first time Bill was correct, and likewise without question not the first nor last time you will be wrong.

The alteration claims just get funnier and funnier, its like the Mad magazine of JFK Research!

Mike

KK

Um gee I wonder.....

Bill Miller

Certainly NOT the first time Bill was correct, and likewise without question not the first nor last time you will be wrong.

The alteration claims just get funnier and funnier, its like the Mad magazine of JFK Research!

Mike

No fair Mike, these alteration claims just could be true...in the TWILIGHT ZONE. LOL :lol:

• 6 years later...

The strange thing is that Brehm, who would be facing directly toward a shooter on the SE corner of the 6th floor, does not hear the first shot until JFK is very close to him, and no evidence can be found showing him to have hearing problems. Mary Woodward, seen across Elm St. with two friends, immediately to the left of the man in the hard hat, claims the first shot occurred AFTER JFK had passed her, and was about 100 feet further down Elm St.

Yet, if we are to believe the WC, this photo, taken at the same time as Z255, shows JFK reacting to a bullet wound from a shot that occurred further up Elm St. than even Woodward's position. What gives?

P.S.

The man who took this photo, James Altgens, claims the first shot he heard occurred at the very moment he snapped this picture.

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

• 5 months later...

The strange thing is that Brehm, who would be facing directly toward a shooter on the SE corner of the 6th floor, does not hear the first shot until JFK is very close to him, and no evidence can be found showing him to have hearing problems. Mary Woodward, seen across Elm St. with two friends, immediately to the left of the man in the hard hat, claims the first shot occurred AFTER JFK had passed her, and was about 100 feet further down Elm St.

Yet, if we are to believe the WC, this photo, taken at the same time as Z255, shows JFK reacting to a bullet wound from a shot that occurred further up Elm St. than even Woodward's position. What gives?

P.S.

The man who took this photo, James Altgens, claims the first shot he heard occurred at the very moment he snapped this picture.

FIRST SHOTS suppressed sound rifle

then regular sounding rifle fire from TSBD

then additional suppressed sound rifle mixed with TSBD regular rifle sounds.

magician trick divert attention GAAL

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

nature.com

Magic is one of the oldest and most widespread forms of performance art. It is also a discipline with a long legacy of informal experimentation. This informal research by magicians aims to determine what conditions allow for the maximum manipulation of human attention and perception. Much as early filmmakers experimented with editing techniques to determine which technique would communicate their intent most effectively, magicians have explored the techniques that most effectively divert attention or exploit the shortcomings of human vision and awareness

P.S.

FIRST SHOTS suppressed sound rifle

then regular sounding rifle fire from TSBD

then additional suppressed sound rifle mixed with TSBD regular rifle sounds.

magician trick divert attention GAAL

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

nature.com

Magic is one of the oldest and most widespread forms of performance art. It is also a discipline with a long legacy of informal experimentation. This informal research by magicians aims to determine what conditions allow for the maximum manipulation of human attention and perception. Much as early filmmakers experimented with editing techniques to determine which technique would communicate their intent most effectively, magicians have explored the techniques that most effectively divert attention or exploit the shortcomings of human vision and awareness

SEE

The Harper Fragment Revisited - and JFK's Head Wounds:

A Final Synthesis - Appendices

By David W. Mantik

Appendix K. The Three Headshot Scenario

=====================================

http://www.ctka.net/2014-mantik/essay/Harper4.html