The Education Forum

James T. Tague

Man grazed by JFK bullet spreading gospel of cover-up.

By Maggie Souza

http://www.news-journal.com/search/content...fk_speaker.html

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

In the hours after John F. Kennedy was assassinated, James T. Tague went down to the Dallas police station to give a statement of what he had seen.

Speaking Tuesday night to a group of about 20 people at the Longview Public Library, Tague once again recounted the afternoon: Late for a date, he had gotten out of his car to find out why traffic had stopped. He soon realized it was because of the president's motorcade.

As Tague watched the procession make its way down the street, he heard what sounded like a firecracker go off, followed by rifle shots. The next thing he knew, a man standing on the grassy knoll nearby yelled out, "His head exploded! His head exploded!"

Kennedy had been shot.

Caught up in the commotion, it took Tague a moment to realize that his face had been grazed by shrapnel after a bullet struck the curb near where he was standing.

Like many other witnesses, Tague was drawn into the initial investigation, asked by officials to recount what he had seen.

Nearly 45 years later, Tague continues to tell audiences of his observations and about the cover-up he believes the government was in on.

"Kennedy was murdered by our own government," Tague said. "They wanted (Lyndon) Johnson in the White House. Everyone around Johnson wanted him" to be president.

Tague's interest in the 1963 shooting led him to evidence that he says points to the government's involvement in the assassination.

After years of digging, he has completed his book, "Truth Withheld."

"The story needs to be told," Tague said.

One of the things that convinced him that the government had Kennedy killed was a memo he saw from J. Edgar Hoover, then the director of the FBI. Tague said that in the memo, which was sent out about two days after the shooting, Hoover stated that the job of the FBI was to convince the public that Lee Harvey Oswald was the real assassin.

More proof of the conspiracy was the faulty information that the Warren Commission went on in its investigation into the shooting, Tague said.

The commission, which eventually determined that Oswald had acted alone, had gotten all of its information from the FBI — a bureau headed by the very man who helped orchestrate the assassination, Tague said.

"This was a planned-out thing," he said. "The cover-up is simple enough."

Tague is not the first to question the findings of the Warren Commission.

In 1992, the Assassination Records Review Board was created by the JFK Records Act to collect and preserve the documents relating to the assassination. According to the Federation of American Scientists, the review board pointed out in its final report:

"Doubts about the Warren Commission's findings were not restricted to ordinary Americans. Well before 1978, President Johnson, Robert Kennedy and four of the seven members of the Warren Commission all articulated, if sometimes off the record, some level of skepticism about the commission's basic findings."

According to jfkassassination.net, three other U.S. government investigations have agreed with the Warren Commission's conclusion that two shots struck JFK from the rear: the 1968 panel set by Attorney General Ramsey Clark, the 1975 Rockefeller Commission, and the 1978-79 House Select Committee on Assassinations, which re-examined the evidence with the help of a forensics panel.

Tague admits that nobody will ever know the exact truth about what happened. There are a number of details that he said he isn't sure about — how many shooters there were, for instance. But he is positive of at least one thing: "This is a complete cover-up of a coup d'etat."

http://www.jamestague.com/

Hi William.

"Caught up in the commotion, it took Tague a moment to realize that his face had been grazed by shrapnel after a bullet struck the curb near where he was standing."

Perhaps Tague can be seen from a different perspective. The official that pointed out a small bit of blood on Tagues' cheek was himself a dubious character. For Tagure it was a surprise and described as a 'sting' (Mozzies sting, shaving cuts that has a cold gust on them can sting). The official then went on to find what has been shown within the realm of the possible, if not indeed likely, turcoidal patterns on the concrete with the 'chip' coinciding with a lead steel clipped wheel balancing weight. IOW the notion that a bullet had struck there was suggested by a DPD person who made T a 15 min celeb and riveted the bullet directions as being e-w.

Still that does not detract from his own interesting conclusions and beliefs.

Edited by John Dolva

Hi William.

"Caught up in the commotion, it took Tague a moment to realize that his face had been grazed by shrapnel after a bullet struck the curb near where he was standing."

Perhaps Tague can be seen from a different perspective. The official that pointed out a small bit of blood on Tagues' cheek was himself a dubious character. For Tagure it was a surprise and described as a 'sting' (Mozzies sting, shaving cuts that has a cold gust on them can sting). The official then went on to find what has been shown within the realm of the possible, if not indeed likely, turcoidal patterns on the concrete with the 'chip' coinciding with a lead steel clipped wheel balancing weight. IOW the notion that a bullet had struck there was suggested by a DPD person who made T a 15 min celeb and riveted the bullet directions as being e-w.

Hi John,

Good to hear from you. Where'd you go, anyway? Not tied up and programed by the opposition I hope.

I think James Tague may become the most important witness to the assassination of President Kennedy because he remains a living victim of the same murderer who killed the President, and therefore someone with more leverage than a mere witness.

The fact that he bled blood, what constitutes the issuing of a Purple Heart medal for combat wounds - makes him a victim, just as John Connally, JFK, J D Tippit, Oswald and the Constitution were victims of what happened in Dallas that weekend.

Not only a witness, he is a living victim, and his testimony carries more weight against those who assaulted him - the same gunman who shot the President.

His opinion and attitude that the government, the FBI in particular, carried out a cover-up, and we'll never know the truth, is quite common, and exhibits the frustration of those who do know the truth yet understand that it can never be officially recognized.

Tague's experience is extremely important, not only for him being wounded by the ricochet of a missed shot, but because of how he was handled by the routine that took his deposition, how the cops told him about finding the headpiece in the street, and how the FBI tried to supress what Tague had to say as a legitimate, sane, sober and uncompromising truthfull witness AND VICTIM of whoever killed the President.

God Bless James Tague and long may he live to testify against those who killed JFK.

BK

FWIW

Gary Mack told me a few months ago that the "SCAR" we see on Tague's left cheek in the assassination images, is NOT were he was nicked on the cheek.!

Apparently that was an "old wound" given to him by a female companion.

The actual nick was to his right cheek, and i don't beleive i have ever seen it in any assassination image.

FWIW

Gary Mack told me a few months ago that the "SCAR" we see on Tague's left cheek in the assassination images, is NOT were he was nicked on the cheek.!

The actual nick was to his right cheek, and i don't beleive i have ever seen it in any assassination image.

Well Gary Mack can't deny that Tague was a victim of the same perpetrators who killed JFK.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

FWIW

Well Gary Mack can't deny that Tague was a victim of the same perpetrators who killed JFK.

BK

:lol: William, well having successfully evaded "The Aliens from Vega" (I think???) and having returned from a trip to Mars, my brain does indeed feel a bit cleaner.

Whether that is due to some interference I personally doubt, however, that is precisely what one would expect from a thorough wash and spin-dry.

I plead Chewbacca!

Reasonable doubt does indeed exist re Tague's (and the officer who suggested it to him) statement of the day. IOW to say that there is no doubt is a fallacy. Any subsequent derivations from such a foundation carries that with it. If Gary can't deny 'was a victim of the same perpetrators who killed JFK' I'll take a stab at casting doubt on it, at least the way he was a victim. IOW a controlled person who lives while others died in close succession following the assassination BECAUSE he supplies a story that excludes a s-n, n-s shot. Following this statements that perhaps aid, unwittingly, the core conspirators. Hence he is alive.

And a victim of sorts.

Hi William.

Actually!

One can learn much from the testimonies of those such as James Tague who were in positions which had little if any sound distortions.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/tague.htm

Mr. TAGUE. Well, I was standing there watching, and really I was watching to try to distinguish the President and his car. About this time I heard what sounded like a firecracker. Well, a very loud firecracker. It certainly didn't sound like a rifleshot. It was more of a loud cannon-type sound. I looked around to see who was throwing firecrackers or what was going on and I turned my head away from the motorcade and, of course, two more shots.And I ducked behind the post when I realized somebody was shooting after the third shot. After the third shot, I ducked behind the bridge abutment and was there for a second, and I glanced out and Just as I looked out, the car following the President's car, the one with the Secret Service men, was just flying past at that time.

Mr. TAGUE. I felt it at the time, but I didn't associate, didn't make any connection, and ignored it. And after this happened, or maybe the second or third shot, I couldn't tell you definitely--I made no connection. I looked around wondering what was going on, and I recall this. We got to talking, and I recall that something had stinged me, and then the deputy sheriff looked up and said, "You have blood there on your cheek." That is when we walked back down there.

Mr. LIEBELER. Do you have any idea which bullet might have made that mark?

Mr. TAGUE. I would guess it was either the second or third. I wouldn't say definitely on which one.

Mr. LIEBELER. Did you hear any more shots after you felt yourself get hit in the face?

Mr. TAGUE. I believe I did.

Mr. LIEBELER. You think you did?

Mr. LIEBELER. How many?

Mr. TAGUE. I believe that it was the second shot, so I heard the third shot afterwards.

Mr. LIEBELER. Did you hear three shots?

Mr. TAGUE. I heard three shots; yes sir. And I did notice the time on the Hertz clock. It was 12:29.

====================================================

Now! Since the reality is that there was in fact only one bullet which actually fragmented/aka the one which impacted to the head of JFK as the SECOND SHOT at the Z313 impact, this truly does not require a great amount of investigatory ability to determine exactly which bullet sent a fragment of limited velocity into the direction of James Tague.

Hi William.

Actually!

One can learn much from the testimonies of those such as James Tague who were in positions which had little if any sound distortions.

Mr. TAGUE. Well, I was standing there watching, and really I was watching to try to distinguish the President and his car. About this time I heard what sounded like a firecracker. Well, a very loud firecracker. It certainly didn't sound like a rifleshot. It was more of a loud cannon-type sound. I looked around to see who was throwing firecrackers or what was going on and I turned my head away from the motorcade and, of course, two more shots.And I ducked behind the post when I realized somebody was shooting after the third shot. After the third shot, I ducked behind the bridge abutment and was there for a second, and I glanced out and Just as I looked out, the car following the President's car, the one with the Secret Service men, was just flying past at that time.

Mr. TAGUE. I felt it at the time, but I didn't associate, didn't make any connection, and ignored it. And after this happened, or maybe the second or third shot, I couldn't tell you definitely--I made no connection. I looked around wondering what was going on, and I recall this. We got to talking, and I recall that something had stinged me, and then the deputy sheriff looked up and said, "You have blood there on your cheek." That is when we walked back down there.

Mr. TAGUE. I would guess it was either the second or third. I wouldn't say definitely on which one.

Mr. LIEBELER. Did you hear any more shots after you felt yourself get hit in the face?

Mr. LIEBELER. How many?

Mr. TAGUE. I believe that it was the second shot, so I heard the third shot afterwards.

Mr. TAGUE. I heard three shots; yes sir. And I did notice the time on the Hertz clock. It was 12:29.

Now! Since the reality is that there was in fact only one bullet which actually fragmented/aka the one which impacted to the head of JFK as the SECOND SHOT at the Z313 impact, this truly does not require a great amount of investigatory ability to determine exactly which bullet sent a fragment of limited velocity into the direction of James Tague.

Regardless of whether he was hit by a missed bullet that hit the curb or a bullet fragment that hit the curb, Tague was still a vicim of the same person(s) who killed JFK.

Since his wound drew blood, he would have qualified for a purple heart if wounded in combat.

And he is a living victim of the same people who killed JFK, and thus he stands a head and shoulders above other witnesses in the eyes of the law.

BK

• 2 years later...

From theatlantic.com

The Kennedy Assassination's Accidental Victim

November 21, 2010

Excerpt:

Over the years, Tague has become progressively more certain that he's cracked the 20th century's greatest murder mystery.

In Tague's book, he wrote, "We will never know the full truth about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy."

But today, he harbors few doubts. In fact, he's working on a new book that he predicts will blow the lid off the

Kennedy assassination once and for all.

"The new book is naming names about what really happened," says Tague. "It answers all the questions people have asked for years.

Through the years, different authors have touched on it, but no one's put it in complete book form. I've got it now. I know I have

all the answers and I've got the documentation to back it up."

Tague won't go into details, but the basic premise of his conspiracy theory is similar to Oliver Stone's overheated scenario in the movie JFK.

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2010/11/the-kennedy-assassinations-accidental-victim/66616/

Tague admits that nobody will ever know the exact truth about what happened. There are a number of details that he said he isn't sure about — how many shooters there were, for instance. But he is positive of at least one thing: "This is a complete cover-up of a coup d'etat."

I've kind of looked at it in another light....that the "coup d'etat" occurred in November 1960 and what happened on November 22, 1963 was a return to the pre-election status quo.

Hi William.

Actually!

Mr. LIEBELER. How many?

Regardless of whether he was hit by a missed bullet that hit the curb or a bullet fragment that hit the curb, Tague was still a vicim of the same person(s) who killed JFK.

Since his wound drew blood, he would have qualified for a purple heart if wounded in combat.

And he is a living victim of the same people who killed JFK, and thus he stands a head and shoulders above other witnesses in the eyes of the law.

BK

If one were to consider all of the possibilities*, then they whould include:

(1)-----Direct impact to the cheek of one of the small fragments from the Z313 impact to the head of JFK. The fragment of which would have had an extremely limited velocity by the time that it reached &

struck Tague.

(2)-----Richochet of a fragment which struck some area of potential concrete first, prior to glancing off to ultimately strike Tague.

(3)-----A fragment striking some area of concrete with sufficient energies to fragment off a small piece of the concrete, which itself is ultimately responsible for flying up and striking Tague on the cheek.

*Excludes all reference to multiple assassins as well as any shot other than the Z313 headshot as having been ultimately responsible for the "Tague" hit.

None of which will one ever be able to prove and/or disprove.

nor can a wheel strike be disproved, ...if one flips the fbi photo of the curb (like much they flipped and in other ways did sloppy recordings to imagery that to a cursory glance 'hides' things) the very 'turcoid' (def sic) patterns of wheel parts rubbing up against the curb are obvious (twiddle a bit with values) and support the notion that the curb strike means nothing and the 'tague strike' can very easily be seen as something else than having to do with any bullet fragments as well. (and vice versa)

nor can a wheel strike be disproved, ...if one flips the fbi photo of the curb (like much they flipped and in other ways did sloppy recordings to imagery that to a cursory glance 'hides' things) the very 'turcoid' (def sic) patterns of wheel parts rubbing up against the curb are obvious (twiddle a bit with values) and support the notion that the curb strike means nothing and the 'tague strike' can very easily be seen as something else than having to do with any bullet fragments as well. (and vice versa)

And, as unusual as it may appear, I fully concur with your assessment of the photo and the additional possibilities which this assessment adds into the equation.

It wouldn't seem strange if you realise that all I've written about respect for you as a seriously centered researcher and I try to do that doesn't mean I have to agree with all you write, you know as well as I do we disagree on a number of issues ( which if we live long enough we might get around to) but that doesn't anull agreements on others and if in my attempts there's an agreement? that's cool, and not a complete surprise ( to me anyway)

It wouldn't seem strange if you realise that all I've written about respect for you as a seriously centered researcher and I try to do that doesn't mean I have to agree with all you write, you know as well as I do we disagree on a number of issues ( which if we live long enough we might get around to) but that doesn't anull agreements on others and if in my attempts there's an agreement? that's cool, and not a complete surprise ( to me anyway)

Irrelevant as to who we are, we are all subject to the "tunnel vision" which can often occur from concentration on a single object.

The possibility of the "wheel strike" which originated with yourself, demonstrated this to all who will take it into consideration and give it the merit which it deserves.