The Education Forum

Question for John Simkin

Oh, and by the way, Files also said that the guy who snitched on him to the FBI, that he was one of the shooters in Dealey Plaza, was Aldo Vera. Maybe that's why Chauncey went to pay Vera a visit in Peurto Rico in 1976 ???

Q: And we talked about Montoya. Let’s, we just want to get as much as you know about this guy named Serafin. What do you know about him? Like when did you meet him? What he knew about?

A: Uh, well we met him, oh we probably met him 59 or 60. Maybe. Uh, and knew him up through oh, up until he got killed. Which was in the 70's. And, we were in Puerto Rico three or four days before, that he …..

Q: You mean in 59?

A: No, no in, before he got killed.

Q: Oh I see, OK.

A: We had met him, he was from, he was from Puerto Rico. And, so he was down there and he had been making apparently they, he had been making, he had been making some statements about us. We went down to ask him if that was actually true. And uh, then, a few days later, you now, just, you know he was killed.

That's a fragment of an interview that Thom Hartmann did with Chauncey. But for some unclarified reason Thom does not want to have this interview out on the Internet. He appears very worried about that. He just won't tell me why. Strange , huh?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and by the way, Files also said that the guy who snitched on him to the FBI, that he was one of the shooters in Dealey Plaza, was Aldo Vera. Maybe that's why Chauncey went to pay Vera a visit in Peurto Rico in 1976 ???

Q: And we talked about Montoya. Let’s, we just want to get as much as you know about this guy named Serafin. What do you know about him? Like when did you meet him? What he knew about?

A: Uh, well we met him, oh we probably met him 59 or 60. Maybe. Uh, and knew him up through oh, up until he got killed. Which was in the 70's. And, we were in Puerto Rico three or four days before, that he …..

Q: You mean in 59?

A: No, no in, before he got killed.

Q: Oh I see, OK.

A: We had met him, he was from, he was from Puerto Rico. And, so he was down there and he had been making apparently they, he had been making, he had been making some statements about us. We went down to ask him if that was actually true. And uh, then, a few days later, you now, just, you know he was killed.

That's a fragment of an interview that Thom Hartmann did with Chauncey. But for some unclarified reason Thom does not want to have this interview out on the Internet. He appears very worried about that. He just won't tell me why. Strange , huh?

It fits with the MO of the time. What do you have on Chauncey and Curtin Studios? Also does your names tie into CORU and Omega-7 (Trombley) (Pegasus) (Miro Cordona.. Spell?) (Fernandez) ( Johnny Farentello) (Frank Forine spl?? also know as "the blade")

CIA safe house at Morgan City, Hotel Dixie.... Leroy Davis buried east of Morgan City at Bayou Buff. Petrolum Helicopters did contract work for the CIA during the 1957 and 1960-63 Chuncey and others from Curtain studios and guns were taken there in the early spring of 63. Inter-mountain Aviation was also a player through Morgain City. Menoa was associated with this group in the early days 1959

CIA safe house at Morgan City, Hotel Dixie.... Leroy Davis buried east of Morgan City at Bayou Buff. Petrolum Helicopters did contract work for the CIA during the 1957 and 1960-63 Chuncey and others from Curtain studios and guns were taken there in the early spring of 63. Inter-mountain Aviation was also a player through Morgain City. Menoa was associated with this group in the early days 1959

Well we don't have to go very far to confirm or refute this:

HARRY DEAN

CIA contract agent in Alambra, California, Was a private detective. The "shoe factories" of the CIA -- L.A. Stamp and Stationary, Scimitar Studio and Dennis Curtin Studio routinely furnished him with identify packages in a variety of names. The CIA facilty at the Santa Barbara Airport in Goleta, California supplied him with the special weaponry including silenced 22's.

Well Harry, is it true?

BK

Oh, and by the way, Files also said that the guy who snitched on him to the FBI, that he was one of the shooters in Dealey Plaza, was Aldo Vera. Maybe that's why Chauncey went to pay Vera a visit in Peurto Rico in 1976 ??? (Wim Dankbaar)

Speaking of Aldo Vera, it was only a couple of months ago that Miami-Dade judge Robert Scola Jr. awarded some $94 million to Vera's family in a wrongful death claim.

Nice chunk of change.

FWIW.

James

It seems to be true that Files WAS A VERY BUSY CRIMINAL, and HOLT was also.

That does not mean that their JFK wild tales are true. They are red herrings used

by the CIA to throw researchers into a stew. Criminals MAKE GOOD PATSIES, and

quid pro quo's are likely involved...like tell a wild tale and GET OUT OF JAIL FREE.

Jack

HARRY DEAN

CIA contract agent in Alambra, California, Was a private detective. The "shoe factories" of the CIA -- L.A. Stamp and Stationary, Scimitar Studio and Dennis Curtin Studio routinely furnished him with identify packages in a variety of names. The CIA facilty at the Santa Barbara Airport in Goleta, California supplied him with the special weaponry including silenced 22's.

Well Harry, is it true?

BK

Bill

I was dispatched to the Pasadena weapons store in 1963 by local 'JURE' leaders to make

gun purchases. The Los Angeles Bureau was totally aware of the attempt, suspecting

'JURE' to be in fact a pro-Castro operation, as did I. There must be a report of this in FBI

files.

Re; the CIA fronts mentioned in above post. Naturally they were know to me only resulting

from the fact I operated in those times throughout Hollywood as a building contractor & etc.

Re; the Santa Barbara Airport I was there only once, making a delivery for Gabaldon, to be

sent by air to Mexico City, 1963. I was in Santa Barbara City only once to visit a relative.

At all times my involvements and associations with US. Intelligence were only and strictly

political having "no other" concern.

Harry

HARRY DEAN

Well Harry, is it true?

BK

Bill

I was dispatched to the Pasadena weapons store in 1963 by local 'JURE' leaders to make

gun purchases. The Los Angeles Bureau was totally aware of the attempt, suspecting

'JURE' to be in fact a pro-Castro operation, as did I. There must be a report of this in FBI

files.

Re; the CIA fronts mentioned in above post. Naturally they were know to me only resulting

from the fact I operated in those times throughout Hollywood as a building contractor & etc.

Re; the Santa Barbara Airport I was there only once, making a delivery for Gabaldon, to be

sent by air to Mexico City, 1963. I was in Santa Barbara City only once to visit a relative.

At all times my involvements and associations with US. Intelligence were only and strictly

Harry

That does not mean that their JFK wild tales are true. They are red herrings used

by the CIA to throw researchers into a stew. Criminals MAKE GOOD PATSIES, and

quid pro quo's are likely involved...like tell a wild tale and GET OUT OF JAIL FREE.

Well, they are used by the CIA then. That's a start! :lol:

The wild tales department is manned by you, Jack. Badgeman, Mrs. Franzen dissappears, Moon landing was faked, Zapruder and Nix were altered, Harvey and Lee, Two Marguerite Oswalds ............... Disinformation has never come cheaper for the CIA.

Last time I looked, Files was still in jail. To me his "reward" for babbling about JFK looks more like a STAY IN JAIL FOREGOOD pass.

Chauncey made a quid pro quo deal 8 days before he died? Is Tosh one of your patsy red herrings too?

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Frank Forine spl?? also know as "the blade")

I think you may confuse Frank Fiorini (Sturgis) with Charles "the blade" Tourine? Chauncey talks about them both.

http://www.americanmafia.com/Feature_Articles_58.html

Thanks Wim. Good catch. Yes.... Sturges (FIORINI) and "the blade" (TOURINE)... I should have been more clear.., were very close as well as Martino. Roselli met many times with TOURINE at the Rondy Plaza and later at the new Foutainblu. Tourine/ Fiorini mix up was my mistake.... better yet I'll blame it on the keyboard. ... the only mistake I have ever made was back in 37. and too, perhaps posting again.....

I will not be posting anymore. The only reason I came back was to clear up an issue of which I read and I got carried away into other directions.... if you remember I posted about Berry Seall and also the 1963 flight plan, as well as the CIA document... but as usual those issues were not addressed. You take care and the best of luck to all of you

tosh

HARRY DEAN

Well Harry, is it true?

BK

Bill

files.

Harry

Thanks Harry,

Much appreciated,

This tallys with what Holt said.

BK