The Education Forum

Dealey Plaza Witness

Karen's quote regarding trying to join the Ed Forum.

Robin,

Thank you! I tried to join that forum, as well, but it stated no new members. I was wanting to address Chris Newton's statement. I have been in contact with SMU a few days ago to try and determine if any contact was ever made that might show in their archives. At this point, I can only assume a couple of things: that Mother possibly answered some type of posted inquiry for people to come forward and did so or decided to not go forward if indeed she was ever contacted. I am not sure at this time if this will be clarified but the correct people that would be in the know have been called. I only remember she referenced SMU. I am not much help on this point, just trying to bring up "points of interest" as I recall them.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karen's quote regarding trying to join the Ed Forum.

Robin,

Thank you! I tried to join that forum, as well, but it stated no new members. I was wanting to address Chris Newton's statement. I have been in contact with SMU a few days ago to try and determine if any contact was ever made that might show in their archives. At this point, I can only assume a couple of things: that Mother possibly answered some type of posted inquiry for people to come forward and did so or decided to not go forward if indeed she was ever contacted. I am not sure at this time if this will be clarified but the correct people that would be in the know have been called. I only remember she referenced SMU. I am not much help on this point, just trying to bring up "points of interest" as I recall them.

Thanks to Karen for straightening out the photo - and perhaps she can share some more of her mother's recollections of what happened that day. New members are registered, maybe a monitor can help her out.

Looking forward to finding the SMU connection.

Bill Kelly

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...