The Education Forum

Planned Diversion?

I have read that some on this forum think Tippitt's murder was a diversion to drain Dallas Police from Dealy Plaza.

1. How could the Puppetmasters be sure Tippit would be at 10th & Patton at the same time his killer was? If Tip was in on the assassination then he could have been told Ozwald { or who ever } would be walking down 10th at a certain time. But could Tip's killer know when he would come patroling? After all, Tip was supposed to be covering Oak Cliff which is a very large area . He wasn't told to hang around 10th Street. He could have been anywhere in the district.

For the Tip killing to have been a planned diversion both parties would have had to be in on the assassination plot with Tip's killer being a little more informed than Tip.

I don't buy it. It just doen't fit a diversion timetable. How many streets would have Tip have had to patrol before he saw his man.

How many streets would the killer have had to walk before he saw his man?

If the killer had not encountered Tip he still could have led the Keystone Cops to the TEXAS theater maybe by shooting Brewer or Julia .

Tippit was killed. But I can't see it being a PLANNED diversion. Because I don't think Tippit was a conspriator.

I welcome all comments.

jim

I have read that some on this forum think Tippitt's murder was a diversion to drain Dallas Police from Dealy Plaza.

1. How could the Puppetmasters be sure Tippit would be at 10th & Patton at the same time his killer was? If Tip was in on the assassination then he could have been told Ozwald { or who ever } would be walking down 10th at a certain time. But could Tip's killer know when he would come patroling? After all, Tip was supposed to be covering Oak Cliff which is a very large area . He wasn't told to hang around 10th Street. He could have been anywhere in the district.

For the Tip killing to have been a planned diversion both parties would have had to be in on the assassination plot with Tip's killer being a little more informed than Tip.

I don't buy it. It just doen't fit a diversion timetable. How many streets would have Tip have had to patrol before he saw his man.

If the killer had not encountered Tip he still could have led the Keystone Cops to the TEXAS theater maybe by shooting Brewer or Julia .

Tippit was killed. But I can't see it being a PLANNED diversion. Because I don't think Tippit was a conspriator.

I welcome all comments.

jim

The Tippit matter was not an unrelated event. Tippit had some sort of unknown involvement.

But I agree that it was not a planned DIVERSION. Its meaning has never been discovered

because of inept investigation and coverup. Tippit's role may never be known.

Jack

I welcome all comments.

jim

Jim, I don't believe anybody seriously claims that Tippit was intentionally murdered as a diversion. If somebody has, then you should quote them, but I not only don't believe it, I don't believe anyone has seriously suggested it.

The murder of Tippit is connected to what happened at Dealey Plaza because the same suspect is accused of both crimes, and the resolving of one will lead to the resolution of the other.

All Oswald's "Puppetmasters" had to do was to get him into the TSBD building so he could be framed for the assassination, which was originally meant to be exposed as a Cuban Communist conspiracy.

As for Tippit, whoever killed him called him a "poor, dumb cop," as they left the scene, making me believe it was unplanned, or if planned, had something to do with the women Tippit got pregnant who worked at Austin's BBQ.

And I agree with what Jack says, except the part about we'll never know, as we already know, at least anybody who reads the HSCA records.

I would have liked to have heard Oswald sing karoke, "I'm Your Puppet."

BK

Who killed Marvin Gay?

I'm Your Puppet

------Marvin Gaye

Pull the string and I'll wink at you, I'm your puppet

I'll do funny things if you want me to, I'm your puppet

I'll be yours to have and to hold

Darling you've got full control of your puppet

Pull another string and I'll kiss your lips, I'm your puppet

Snap your finger and I'll turn you some flips, I'm your puppet

Your every wish is my command

All you gotta do is wiggle your little hand

I'm your puppet, I'm your puppet

I'm just a toy, just a funny boy

That makes you laugh when you're blue

I'll be wonderful, do just what I'm told

I'll do anything for you

I'm your puppet, I'm your puppet

Pull them little strings and I'll sing you a song, I'm your puppet

Make me do right or make me do wrong, I'm your puppet

Treat me good and I'll do anything

I'm just a puppet an you hold my string, I'm your puppet

Yeah, I'm your puppet

Walking, talking, living, loving puppet

I'm hanging on a string girl, I'll do anything now

I'm a walking, talking, living, loving puppet, and I love you

I'm a smiling happy face when you want me to

Even make you happy when you're feeling blue

Edited by William Kelly

For a cop unconnected to conspiracy, Tippitt did an awful lot of suspicious driving, parking, and telephone calling during a brief time coinciding with a presidential assassination.

Or even for a cop with a mistress and her jealous husband on his mind. Was he doing a George C. Scott bit from "Dr. Strangelove" at the record store? "I can't talk now, baby - my president needs me!"

Edited by David Andrews