The Education Forum

Barb Junkkarinen's article:A HOLE THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD

Jerry continues obsessively to make false accusations about www.in-broad-daylight.com, which has always acknowledged Anthony Marsh and was quickly updated to re-reflect all of contributions to it and to my research. Jerry continues to live in the past and seems unable to acknowledge that, as proper research protocol was maintained, he has nothing left to criticize.

The site will soon be evolving into what its name represents -- In Broad Daylight -- which is an examination of the assassination focusing on the limousine as the primary crime scene. Hopefully, Jerry will resist the temptation to false accusations about every change that will be made.

Get over it, Jerry.

Edited by Pamela McElwain-Brown

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry continues obsessively to make false accusations about www.in-broad-daylight.com, which has always acknowledged Anthony Marsh and was quickly updated to re-reflect all of contributions to it and to my research. Jerry continues to live in the past and seems unable to acknowledge that, as proper research protocol was maintained, he has nothing left to criticize.

The site will soon be evolving into what its name represents -- In Broad Daylight -- which is an examination of the assassination focusing on the limousine as the primary crime scene. Hopefully, Jerry will resist the temptation to false accusations about every change that will be made.

Get over it, Jerry.

Pamela,

I have no idea why you want to continue with this. Anyone can check for themselves and verify what I've written.

Go to http://www.archive.org/index.php (This is the internet archive site)

Enter http://in-broad-daylight.com/ (this is Pamela's site) into the take me back box.

You'll get an archived copy of Pamela's website from 2005 to 2008.

Click on any year and ask yourself the following questions.

1) Was Mr. Marsh's 1961 limousine picture acknowledged as a Marsh photograph?

2) Was Mr. Marsh's scan of North's Baughman picture acknowledged as a Marsh scan?

3)Was Mr. Marsh's scan of the extreme Altgens enlargement taken from Trask acknowledged as a Marsh scan?

You're correcting your oversights - we're acknowledging Mr. Marsh for his CE350 enlargement. It's all good.

It's not a big deal that you didn't make those acknowledgements.

You're turning it into a big deal by denying what everyone can plainly see for themselves with a few mouse clicks.

And by just making things up like "Are you referencing the sharpened-up version of the '78 cracks that John Hunt borrowed from Anthony Marsh's site without bothering to give him credit?".

You're the one making trouble for yourself here Pamela - I'm sorry if pointing out a few facts puts you in a difficult position.

Jerry

Edited by Jerry Logan

Perhaps Barb is being far too modest about the process she uses with witnesses. She has not yet discussed the refinement of her skills, which even involve trying to pinpoint the location of one while they were a part of the asylum process in a foreign country.

What is the purpose in discrediting a witness? What does it give us to cast those aside who do not give us what we want?

Without witnesses, what do we have? The WC cherrypicked not only the statements of those it interviewed, but whom they interviewed. When we have witnesses who can prove that they were where they said they were at the time they talk about, who are we to simply dismiss what they have to say? They are witnesses, we are not.

We have the choice of repeating the WCR mistakes or finding a new process.

"Witnesses" who are not valid, whose credibility not only cannot not be established, but particularly those whose claims fail in spectacular and documented fashion when a little fact checking is done, are not only worthless to studying a case ... they muddy up the waters and introduce false information.

That's not a difficult concept for most, Pamela.

As for trying to pinpoint the location a "witness" ... LOL ... you don't really want to go there, do you? There was no mystery, if anyone cared, and I did not ... you dangled it and then blurted it out in more than one post! That whole nonsense didn't pan out for you very well.

As on your website issue boondoggle, you really need to know when to put down the shovel and quit digging yourself a bigger and bigger hole. Like the 'ol Kenny Rogers song says ... know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em. :-)

Get over it, Jerry.

Pamela,

I have no idea why you want to continue with this. Anyone can check for themselves and verify what I've written.

Go to http://www.archive.org/index.php (This is the internet archive site)

Enter http://in-broad-daylight.com/ (this is Pamela's site) into the take me back box.

You'll get an archived copy of Pamela's website from 2005 to 2008.

Click on any year and ask yourself the following questions.

1) Was Mr. Marsh's 1961 limousine picture acknowledged as a Marsh photograph?

2) Was Mr. Marsh's scan of North's Baughman picture acknowledged as a Marsh scan?

3)Was Mr. Marsh's scan of the extreme Altgens enlargement taken from Trask acknowledged as a Marsh scan?

You're correcting your oversights - we're acknowledging Mr. Marsh for his CE350 enlargement. It's all good.

It's not a big deal that you didn't make those acknowledgements.

You're turning it into a big deal by denying what everyone can plainly see for themselves with a few mouse clicks.

And by just making things up like "Are you referencing the sharpened-up version of the '78 cracks that John Hunt borrowed from Anthony Marsh's site without bothering to give him credit?".

You're the one making trouble for yourself here Pamela - I'm sorry if pointing out a few facts puts you in a difficult position.

Jerry

Has Pamela responded to this yet, Jerry ... have I somehow missed it?

Barb :-)

Looks like Barb and Jerry will have to explain to Tink how they managed to hijack their own thread.

Looks like Barb and Jerry will have to explain to Tink how they managed to hijack their own thread.

The topic is on topic ... given all your allegations and claims about our article.... and in particular, your claims about your website.

Oops ... technolgy can be a bummer sometimes, eh?

Thanks for bringing this back to the top, Pam!

Will we be seeing your reply to what Jerry discovered about the claims you were making the whole time you were talkin' trash about others anytime soon? Hmmmm?

Nawww. :-)

Since you don't think that the new information we provided pretty much settles the question as to whether there was a through and through hole in the windshield, maybe you'd like to run through the extant evidence and let us know why you think this question is still alive and kicking?

Josiah Thompson

• 6 months later...

I have some question:

Barb Junkkarinen, Josiah Thompson and Jerry Logan, can you tell me please who initiated this thread?

As far as i know Jerry and Barb are both new members. It would be interesting to know how the connection appeared and

how the tasks of this article were presented.

My guess is: Jerry was responsible for the pictures, Barb for the wording and Josiah for the idea.

Please correct me.

Please another question: Who contacted John Hunt?

I'am just curious and would be grateful to get an answer.

I hope it's not Top Secret.

Thank you forward.

Martin

I have some question:

Barb Junkkarinen, Josiah Thompson and Jerry Logan, can you tell me please who initiated this thread?

As far as i know Jerry and Barb are both new members. It would be interesting to know how the connection appeared and

My guess is: Jerry was responsible for the pictures, Barb for the wording and Josiah for the idea.

Please correct me.

Thank you forward.

Martin

Sure Martin. I will be pleased to tell you what I know.

This whole question of a bullet hole in the windshield came up on another forum. We got the usual bombast from Fetzer and irrelevancies from Jack White. Then David Lifton became involved since one of his three postulates... body alteration, Zapruder film alteration and windshield alteration... was being challenged. Jerry Logan told us he had new information about SS Agent Taylor that Lifton apparently was not aware of. Since the other forum had zilch viewership we decided to post our study of this on the Ed Forum. We had trouble getting it posted with all the photos and that's why we asked for help and Andy Walker obliged. That's what I remember. No, Jerry was not responsible for the pictures nor was Barb responsible for the wording. I contributed some photos and wrote a fair amount of it as did Jerry and Barb. It was, as we described it, a truly joint project.

How about answering one for me?

I've never been able to see even the remotest similarity between the appearance of the "spiral nebula" in Altgens #6 and the damage to the windshield in Altgens #7. You said somewhere that they appeared to be the same. Could you tell my why you say this? I don't mean to be argumentative. I'm just asking. I'd be grateful for anything you can tell me.

Thanks.

Josiah Thompson

I have some question:

Please correct me.

Thank you forward.

Martin

Hi Martin,

As Josiah replied to you, it was a completely collaborative effort which resulted from a discussion that took place on a yahoo group. Some new info had been found, thanks to Jerry, and we decided to write up all that had been put up as proof as a hole in the windshield, our takes on it as had come up in the discussions there, and present it on both the Ed and Lancer Forums. A link to it was posted on the moderated group as well.

According to the info that appears below our pictures on every post, I have been a member since '04, Tink since '05, and Jerry since '08. I don't know about Jerry or Tink, but though a member for a number of years, I did not participate by posting on this forum until a year or so ago...maybe a couple of posts here or there before that.

I contacted John Hunt. I have known him well for a number of years and am aware of his extensive research on the items of evidence ... his many trips to the Archives and his having done high resolution scans of most of the evidence/documents.

None of this is "Top Secret" ... lol ... in fact, the genesis of the article was spelled out in the intro of our article.

The post was put up on our behalf by moderator/administrator Andy Walker dur to some technical issues with length and number of photos.

Bests,

Edited by Barb Junkkarinen

I have some question:

Please correct me.

Thank you forward.

Martin

Hi Martin,

As Josiah replied to you, it was a completely collaborative effort which resulted from a discussion that took place on a yahoo group. Some new info had been found, thanks to Jerry, and we decided to write up all that had been put up as proof as a hole in the windshield, our takes on it as had come up in the discussions there, and present it on both the Ed and Lancer Forums. A link to it was posted on the moderated group as well.

According to the info that appears below our pictures on every post, I have been a member since '04, Tink since '05, and Jerry since '08. I don't know about Jerry or Tink, but though a member for a number of years, I did not participate by posting on this forum until a year or so ago...maybe a couple of posts here or there before that.

I contacted John Hunt. I have known him well for a number of years and am aware of his extensive research on the items of evidence ... his many trips to the Archives and his having done high resolution scans of most of the evidence/documents.

None of this is "Top Secret" ... lol ... in fact, the genesis of the article was spelled out in the intro of our article.

The post was put up on our behalf by moderator/administrator Andy Walker dur to some technical issues with length and number of photos.

Bests,

Thank you for all this informations Barb and Josiah.

Sorry Barb, i thought you are new here because of the number of your postings but i could have looked myself into your

Profile which i did not.

Yep i know Andy Walker was just kind in assistance.

Josiah, as i said numberous times before on the other thread, it was work in progress to color Altgens6.

My tranied eye found no solution at this particular place in Altgens. Jerry was drawing my attention to the whole "hole in the windshield" debate on Duncan's forum.

I checked then if the spiral nebula in Altgens7 might be actually in the same place of Altgens6. And yes, it was the case. And i will prove that.

thank you

Martin

• 1 year later...

How did Doctor G. become a Nurse. What are the origins of this tinkering? Or is Weldon wrong? Also how does the posse feel about Weldon's disputing that the limo was cordoned off?

http://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black561b.mp3

nat; re your first question, ?? for now...if i find anything i must reread this, i will post, on the limo not being cordoned off right away or some time passing before, that info was, is shown in the photos taken at Parkland, there also may be a ditty of info re some witness but not clear right now, it has been some time, here are a couple of the photos from Parkland, you can see no cordon and many witnesses being up close to the limo...thanks b

Edited by Bernice Moore

Nat; that was Dr.Glanges, it was not Doug's error, it was within said article i am thinking, i shall be corrected no doubt if in error, Dr.Evalea Glanges hole in the windshield........b

try this link;

http://www.youtube.c...feature=relatedThe Men Who Killed Kennedy "The Smoking Guns" Complete Episode 7Doug Weldon..beginning at 11.34

Edited by Bernice Moore