The Education Forum

Where is Bill Miller 08-10-2009....

After 10's of thousands of internet, USENET, forum posts -- he disappears. Amazing....

Today is Bill's birthday, so let's all wish him a happy one, and hope he's out of the heatwave zone somewhere nice and cool, and peaceful, far from the madding crowd.

After 10's of thousands of internet, USENET, forum posts -- he disappears. Amazing....

Today is Bill's birthday, so let's all wish him a happy one, and hope he's out of the heatwave zone somewhere nice and cool, and peaceful, far from the madding crowd.

Thats very nice. I do'nt agree with Bill much, but he seems to work hard at his research, its nice to see somebody be friendly and civil and just say Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday, Bill!

BB

I touched base with Bill Miller.

According to his message he is enjoying the summer in the mountains of British Columbia.

Let's hope he gets his long-hoped for snapshot of Bigfoot. I'm serious. Can you imagine the self-analysis the MSM would undergo if someone were to prove Bigfoot's existence? They'd be, like, wow, how'd we get this one wrong? Why were we so condescending to people claiming they'd seen Bigfoot? Gee, maybe we're wrong about a few other things, including the JFK assassination and UFOs...

Not likely, but possible.