The Education Forum

Dean's Betzner Study, for Craig and Duncan

34qs675.jpg

Ok so this is for Craig and Duncan

In TGZFH one of Jacks studies was on "The Other Camera Man" in the Betzner picture

I found out that Duncan made this discovery (Good work Duncan) now Duncan claims he made a mistake because TOCM would have to be wearing a jet pack to be at the height that he is

Well what Duncan has forgot is that TOCM is standing on an extension of the same wall that Zappy is on

If you look real close you will see that I checked out Zappys height while standing on the retaining wall

Then I drew a line next to TOCM at a point that you can see the retaining wall coming out of the side of the Pyracantha tree

As you can clearly see the line is shorter then Zappys, as it should be because TOCM is standing back behind Zappy

After carful study by myself, I found that TOCM could have been standing on the retaining wall with no help from a jet pack

His height is on par with that of Zapruder and he is just as clear as Zappy and Sitzy

So Craig for you this is my first study of one of Jacks studies in TGZFH

And for Duncan, I would like to know why you reversed yourself on this great discovery?

I await comments and detailed replies from both of you

And Duncan, thanks for all the work you have done, I truly hope you can set aside your unwarrented prejudice against me and my theories and have a nice calm discussion on this very important topic

Thanks guys

Dean

2yyr3o3.jpg

And here is the other part of my study that proves its possible for TOCM to be in the position shown in Betzner with out needing a jet pack

I did not show close ups because I want the whole picture to be shown for easy viewing and comparing

In this Bond picture you can see the retaining wall that TOCM stood on as well as the Pyracantha tree he was filming over the top of

I drew a line of a woman standing inside of the pergola, further back then TOCMs position on the retaining wall behind the Pyracantha tree

As you can clearly see, the two lines are the same height, and again the woman is not only further back but is also most likley shorter then TOCM (as most men are taller then woman)

So again my question to Duncan is why does TOCM need a jet pack when clearly he could have shot the other film (as seen by Rich Dellarose, Milicent Cranor and others) standing on the retaining wall and filming over the pyracantha tree

34qs675.jpg

In TGZFH one of Jacks studies was on "The Other Camera Man" in the Betzner picture

I found out that Duncan made this discovery (Good work Duncan) now Duncan claims he made a mistake because TOCM would have to be wearing a jet pack to be at the height that he is

Well what Duncan has forgot is that TOCM is standing on an extension of the same wall that Zappy is on

If you look real close you will see that I checked out Zappys height while standing on the retaining wall

Then I drew a line next to TOCM at a point that you can see the retaining wall coming out of the side of the Pyracantha tree

As you can clearly see the line is shorter then Zappys, as it should be because TOCM is standing back behind Zappy

After carful study by myself, I found that TOCM could have been standing on the retaining wall with no help from a jet pack

His height is on par with that of Zapruder and he is just as clear as Zappy and Sitzy

And for Duncan, I would like to know why you reversed yourself on this great discovery?

And Duncan, thanks for all the work you have done, I truly hope you can set aside your unwarrented prejudice against me and my theories and have a nice calm discussion on this very important topic

Thanks guys

Dean

Strike one for deano....this is "bunnies in the clouds".

Please try again next time, or do you need the rules restated?

34qs675.jpg

Thanks guys

Dean

Your trained photographic eye can not see a man holding a camera to his face?

If you cant see that I dont know what else to tell you

Dean,

It appears that the FBI recreation team agrees with Jack too.

Why else would they film from the location you have referred to in his study.

Obviously, the recreation was not filmed from the Z position, but from behind the Pyracantha shrub.

chris

Dean,

I would hope others might ask themselves why the FBI wouldn't recreate their movie with the same camera and from the same location as Z.

What don't they want us to know.

Here's a little help for you.

Location of the Pyracantha shrub if you were really filming from Z's position.

chris

Dean,

I would hope others might ask themselves why the FBI wouldn't recreate their movie with the same camera and from the same location as Z.

What don't they want us to know.

Here's a little help for you.

Location of the Pyracantha shrub if you were really filming from Z's position.

chris

Another SS image.

Picture23.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

34qs675.jpg

Thanks guys

Dean

Your trained photographic eye can not see a man holding a camera to his face?

If you cant see that I dont know what else to tell you

I don't play the silly "I see things in trees games". Have you seen Elvis lately?

Now back to "proving" your photographic prowess, you have any?

Dean,

It appears that the FBI recreation team agrees with Jack too.

Why else would they film from the location you have referred to in his study.

Obviously, the recreation was not filmed from the Z position, but from behind the Pyracantha shrub.

chris

Very nice!

Thank you Chris

Thanks

Dean

I have no prejudice against you Dean, I just think you are wrong. You have the Camera Man in the wrong location. Here he is. :rolleyes:

GC.png

Duncan

I told you I have a good sense of humor

What you posted was not funny

I was hoping to get replies from Craig and Duncan that I could debate

Instead when I do what was asked of me from Craig all he can say is "I don't play the silly I see things in trees games"

And Duncan posts a silly 20 foot tall Badge Man with a camera on his nose

I think that says alot

Thanks

Dean

I have no prejudice against you Dean, I just think you are wrong. You have the Camera Man in the wrong location. Here he is. :rolleyes:

GC.png

Duncan

I told you I have a good sense of humor

What you posted was not funny

I was hoping to get replies from Craig and Duncan that I could debate

Instead when I do what was asked of me from Craig all he can say is "I don't play the silly I see things in trees games"

And Duncan posts a silly 20 foot tall Badge Man with a camera on his nose

I think that says alot

No you did exactly what I asked you NOT to do, but you did it anyways and then complain. Shall I take you back to the original request?

Yes it does say alot...about you.

I wonder how wide the bush at the base of the wall was, back in Shaneyfelt's exam.

chris

Again nice work Chris

Im sorry to ask but are you the one who took a film from Zappys position with a Bell and Howell camera and 8mm film?

I would love to see more of your work from this position (and anything from the retaining wall in TOCMs position)

Thanks Chris

Dean