The Education Forum

Oswald's Military ID DD1173

Xerox copy. Different photo. Different handwriting.

Did you play dodgeball when you were younger Jack? What is the source of the supposed 2nd ID?

Why would the plotters fake2?

Why were they so sloppy as to let the 2nd fall into the hands of people who'd make it public?

What is the basis for your conclusion one of the photos was "the fabricated composite LHO Minsk photo"?

Did you play dodgeball when you were younger Jack? What is the source of the supposed 2nd ID?

Why were they so sloppy as to let the 2nd fall into the hands of people who'd make it public?

What is the basis for your conclusion one of the photos was "the fabricated composite LHO Minsk photo"?

Len, Why would the plotters have to fake anything other than the evidence needed to frame Oswald as the assassin?

And if your question was answered by Doug Horne over ten years ago and his report is quite clear in the link I provided, why interrogate Jack White about it at all?

He's right and you're wrong.

You should have done your homework before you demand proof of anything.

BK

Lead # 4/Allegation: That the photograph on the DD 1173 I.D. card (and on

Oswald's modified [forged] Selective Service I. D. card) is identical to

the photograph labeled by the Warren Commission as CE 2892, "Photo Taken

in Minsk."

Findings: Correct; even a brief examination by a layperson reveals that CE

2892 (attachment 4) is identical to the two photographs on Oswald's DD

1173 I. D. card and his Selective Service I. D. card (attachment 5). The

version of this photograph which appears on the DD 1173 card even exhibits

the same opaque, rounded white "mask" in the lower right corner of the

photograph which appears in CE 2892. (As an aside, proof that Oswald's

Selective Service I. D. card was forged is provided by comparing the

clearly fraudulent version found in his wallet [for "Alek James Hidell,"

with Minsk photo affixed] with the unaltered format of his Selective

Service card, to which no photograph is affixed, provided here as

attachment 6.)

There were even two versions of the bogus card, with two different LHO signatures...not a non-issue at all.

Jack

Do we know where each one of these ID cards was located? Did Oswald carry one on his person when he was arrested? Which version? Where did the other one appear from?

Len, Why would the plotters have to fake anything other than the evidence needed to frame Oswald as the assassin?

Why fake 2 different cards?

And if your question was answered by Doug Horne over ten years ago and his report is quite clear in the link I provided, why interrogate Jack White about it at all?

[...]

You should have done your homework before you demand proof of anything

You're confused again it's up to Jack to document his claims not me to research them before asking him to do so. The report was rather lengthy I was under no obligation to read the whole thing. In any case it only addressed one of my questions. Why don't you berate Antti for asking one of the same questions

He's right and you're wrong.

No he has yet to explain the 2nd card came from or his claim the Minsk photo was a fake.

That the Minsk photo was used strengthens Gary Mack's theory LHO faked the card, presumablly the CIA wouldhave access to photos of him from when he was in the Marines.

Colby has a long string of quotes at the end of each message, one by mass murderer Ted Bundy,

and an excellent one by Jack White.

Here is another one I hope he will add:

"Colby writes only ad hominem trash, and his postings are not worth reading or responding to."

Typical Jack White resorting to personal attacks rather than addressing the facts

The problem with this thread is that the most important information regarding the Oswald DOD Card is not even in the thread.

George Michael Evica's, A Certain Arrogance: US Intelligence’s Manipulation of Religious Groups and Individuals In Two World Wars and The Cold War and The Sacrificing of Lee Harvey Oswald. Pages 9-11 offers all the salient facts, including why the card is important....

Nothing personal but Peter Dale Scott cited the LaFontaine book as important, notwithstanding that there are some important error's that were made. To my knowledge there have been very few JFK Assassination books that look outside the box, so to speak, and are so mistake free, they could bear a Vatican Impramatur, unless you are referring to historical treatments such as, Four Day's In Dallas.....The Original Coverage of the John F Kennedy Assassination by the Staff of the The New York Times.

Other keywords and names important in G M Evica's last book are Hans Casparis, Varian Fry, and Jozef Swiatlo*.....

not to mention the American Friends Service Committee, and the ever popular Eugenics links that are a backdrop to the historical backdrop to what can only be described as a labyrinthe, from which few escape...lol

[Oh Bill, by the way Swiatlo's name even comes up in Oswald's 201 File in a section referencing "Canberra, leads," note they are trying hard to impress upon the reader that the name Swiatlo is a mistake in translation....

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...p;relPageId=375]

Happy Hunting

Edited by Robert Howard