The Education Forum

Another reason for Kennedy's death

A book by Author-House in `

1995 entitled "Friendly Fire on Holy Grounds-The Stockpile Conspiracy" by Ira Jesse Hemingway may add another piece to the puzzle to help expain why JFK was murdered.

The scandal over the Eisenhower Administation's handling of the Strategic Materials Stockpiles issue, something of which I was certainly unaware of until recently, needs a closer inspection.

This is a synopsis supplied to me by the author.

Synopsis

This synopsis is for my non-fiction book, “Friendly Fire On Holy Grounds: The Stockpile Conspiracy”© the book is complete. I hold all rights to this story both fiction (Screen Play) and non-fiction.

Friendly Fire© chronicles the events that occurred from 1954 through 1972 concerning the cost of a critical material stockpile. It attempts to leave the reader with a clear understanding of a serious cover-up when President Kennedy attempted to remove the shroud of secrecy surrounding this event. All he wanted was financial account ability but instead he ended up dead.

I am not trying to persuade my audience but present facts that are not in the open market at this time pertaining to the assassination of an American President, John F. Kennedy. I leave it in the intellect of the audience to judge the facts.

Upon completion of my research and book, I became aware that a stockpile issue was very important to President Kennedy. He voiced his concerns many times between 1962 and 1963, up until his death. The Warren Commission did not look into the stockpile issue, as members of that commission were deeply involved with the creation of, the 13 billion dollar ruse. I will show that the only logical reason that these specific members were on the Warren Commission was to ensure that information concerning the stockpile was never raised nor released. This information led me to the next logical step, which meant that if in fact that was their duty to avoid the stockpile issue then they committed fraud by failing to disclose the facts. I was then able to uncover information that they committed fraud regardless of their true intentions, they knew about the stockpile.

At the onset of the Warren Commission Lyndon Baines Johnson and the director of the FBI J. Edgar Hoover agreed to obstruct justice by:

A) Meeting Johnson and discussing who should be on the commission and the flow of facts;

B) The announcement of the commission followed by the FBI director’s statement that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone;

C) Directed what the scope and duties of the Warren Commission were. He also directed the FBI to screen all information to the commission. If the Director of the FBI said a certain person did it then it was pretty much case closed.

Both Johnson and Richard Nixon were involved with the increase of the stockpile between 1954 and 1960. It would be elementary to deduct that the escalation of Vietnam had to do with the stockpile cover-up in the sense that billions more had been spent in Vietnam than the public knew.

From my many years of research and an audit conducted before the 1962 Senate Stockpile investigation gave a base for all the material in the stockpile. It was President Kennedy’s assumption that the members of the Eisenhower administration profited from the excessive spending on the stockpile. The profiting from the stockpile transactions was illegal and the methods by which the Eisenhower cabinet members used the stockpile were in violation of many laws. President Kennedy may not have fully realized that half of the material on the books did not exist.

The real reason that President Kennedy was murdered did not surface until 1972 when President Nixon wrote 4.2 billion dollars off the books. The facts will prove that Kennedy was going to use the information from the stockpile investigation, in 1964, to his political advantage in the Presidential elections. If the only thing that occurred were profiting from the stockpile, methods of buying and selling, it surely would not have been politically damaging, as it would be if the material were not purchased at all.

Jesse Hemingway

A book by Author-House in `

1995 entitled "Friendly Fire on Holy Grounds-The Stockpile Conspiracy" by Ira Jesse Hemingway may add another piece to the puzzle to help expain why JFK was murdered.

The scandal over the Eisenhower Administation's handling of the Strategic Materials Stockpiles issue, something of which I was certainly unaware of until recently, needs a closer inspection.

This is a synopsis supplied to me by the author.

Synopsis

This synopsis is for my non-fiction book, "Friendly Fire On Holy Grounds: The Stockpile Conspiracy"© the book is complete. I hold all rights to this story both fiction (Screen Play) and non-fiction.

Friendly Fire© chronicles the events that occurred from 1954 through 1972 concerning the cost of a critical material stockpile. It attempts to leave the reader with a clear understanding of a serious cover-up when President Kennedy attempted to remove the shroud of secrecy surrounding this event. All he wanted was financial account ability but instead he ended up dead.

I am not trying to persuade my audience but present facts that are not in the open market at this time pertaining to the assassination of an American President, John F. Kennedy. I leave it in the intellect of the audience to judge the facts.

Upon completion of my research and book, I became aware that a stockpile issue was very important to President Kennedy. He voiced his concerns many times between 1962 and 1963, up until his death. The Warren Commission did not look into the stockpile issue, as members of that commission were deeply involved with the creation of, the 13 billion dollar ruse. I will show that the only logical reason that these specific members were on the Warren Commission was to ensure that information concerning the stockpile was never raised nor released. This information led me to the next logical step, which meant that if in fact that was their duty to avoid the stockpile issue then they committed fraud by failing to disclose the facts. I was then able to uncover information that they committed fraud regardless of their true intentions, they knew about the stockpile.

At the onset of the Warren Commission Lyndon Baines Johnson and the director of the FBI J. Edgar Hoover agreed to obstruct justice by:

A) Meeting Johnson and discussing who should be on the commission and the flow of facts;The announcement of the commission followed by the FBI director's statement that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone;

C) Directed what the scope and duties of the Warren Commission were. He also directed the FBI to screen all information to the commission. If the Director of the FBI said a certain person did it then it was pretty much case closed.

Both Johnson and Richard Nixon were involved with the increase of the stockpile between 1954 and 1960. It would be elementary to deduct that the escalation of Vietnam had to do with the stockpile cover-up in the sense that billions more had been spent in Vietnam than the public knew.

From my many years of research and an audit conducted before the 1962 Senate Stockpile investigation gave a base for all the material in the stockpile. It was President Kennedy's assumption that the members of the Eisenhower administration profited from the excessive spending on the stockpile. The profiting from the stockpile transactions was illegal and the methods by which the Eisenhower cabinet members used the stockpile were in violation of many laws. President Kennedy may not have fully realized that half of the material on the books did not exist.

The real reason that President Kennedy was murdered did not surface until 1972 when President Nixon wrote 4.2 billion dollars off the books. The facts will prove that Kennedy was going to use the information from the stockpile investigation, in 1964, to his political advantage in the Presidential elections. If the only thing that occurred were profiting from the stockpile, methods of buying and selling, it surely would not have been politically damaging, as it would be if the material were not purchased at all.

Jesse Hemingway

Barry, Thanks for posting this, but I don't understand what it is they are stockpiling?

Is it viruses, chemcial-biological warfare weapons, nukes or M&Ms?

I read the reviews and still can't figure it out.

I take it that it is nukes, but I might be wrong.

Has anybody read this book?

If so, I would like a report.

In the meantime, here's a link to Obama's attempt to change the nuke policy and reduce the number of warheads in the Nuke Stockpile from nearly 10,000 we have now - isn't that a little overkill?

Also note the remarkes by James Douglas on Black Op radio, that Obama faces the same challenges JFK faced when he tried to do this.

I've also placed this link on the JFK at American University thread.

Jim Root believes this too was an important issue that inspired the military to move against JFK, and he explores McCloy's role on the disarmament commission.

Another guy who was on that commission was Sydney Greybeal, the missile analyst who briefed JFK to start the Cuban Missile Crisis.

BK

Obama's nuclear-free vision mired in debate

Pentagon officials have pushed back against the president's goals to shrink the U.S. stockpile and reduce the role of such weapons in foreign policy, sources say.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-and-world/la-na-obama-nuclear4-2010jan04,0,1799502.story

Thanks to David Mantik and Doug Horne for calling attention to this story.

I didn't see it anywhere else.

Edited by William Kelly

• 4 weeks later...

William

The stockpile consisted of various chemicals and minerals that would be needed in a wide variety of crucial manufacturing processes,

in the event of a national crisis such as war large amounts of these materials would be required. But much more than would be needed was stockpiled. The companies that provided these materials sold them to the government at inflated prices. They were then allowed by corrupt officials to exceed the required amounts and the surplus was bought back from the government at a discount price, making huge profits for all involved.

Barry