The Education Forum

Nix film frames 50-60 stable blowup

I dont know about "blindly accepting" the Badgeman claim

I think that not only is the Badgeman image true, but that the whole Badgeman scenario (Minus Gordon Arnold) is true as well

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know about "blindly accepting" the Badgeman claim

I think that not only is the Badgeman image true, but that the whole Badgeman scenario (Minus Gordon Arnold) is true as well

How do you know? Have you done any tests at all, or done the calculations? If not, you are BLINLDY ACCEPTING.

Sorry Martin fellas..as i said not to divert the thread...in my post ....well that was hopefully.but i just well knew i should not have posted the Badgeman photos..sorry lot that when one must hesitate because they just know that some are going to simply take the opportunity to jump...anyway am sorry now i did so..let's get the thread back on track i do not think that should be that hard to do...thanks for your time..best b..

Edited by Bernice Moore

Dean...let's name names. Gary Mack was THE discoverer of Badgeman (Badge Man).

I know it was Gary who discovered Badgeman (although Groden claims it was Ruth Carter Stapleton who discoverd the image when Groden showed her the Moorman picture), I just dont care to talk about him at all, I see your work on blowing up the picture and making the image clear as very important

I would like to know more about this whole deal with Groden and Stapleton, anybody know the story behind that?

Dean this if i recall this is from one of the sites that picked it up..and thanks to them it has been saved.....what site now where i no no ...but fwiw'' In an Internet message board posting,on rich's Gary Mack wrote that Robert Groden had shown an enlargement of the Moorman photograph to Ruth Carter Stapleton, the sister of President Jimmy Carter. Groden pointed out the figure at the end of the retaining all to her. Stapleton reportedly pointed to the figure that later became known as Badge Man, but Groden convinced her that what she saw wasn't a person. Mack wrote: "So a great moment was lost...if Groden had pursued the image further, the question might have been brought to the HSCA and they would have searched for the original, 1963 Dallas copy negatives of the Moorman Polaroid..." (Message board posting by Gary Mack, 7-16-00, www.jfkresearch.com)] ''

b//

Edited by Bernice Moore