The Education Forum

ZAPRUDER FRAME # 374 & a few others

I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO POST SOME ZAPRUDER FRAMES FOR STUDIES..thanks...if anyone has a good clear frame 372 close up crop of the head shot area that they could post, that would be very appreciated as mine has disappeared, the Gremlins i guess... :unsure: perhaps Martin or Robin could or whomever with many thanks... :tomatoes .b

the second photo below is frame 374..

Edited by Bernice Moore

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a few gifs for studies and that's about it..the end of the zapruder film showing the limo going into the underpass and the end of the fence is compliments of rick needham..sorry it is not working will, try again...they are marked by the authors name upon downloading it appears if known...i believe many thanks to the gif artists they are amazing...and very appreciated many thanks for your good work... :unsure: b the gifs below some have been made by bill miller, don roberdeau, rick needham ,martin hindrichs, duncan mccrae, john dolva and frank aqbat if their work is not represented this time it has been many times in the past..i am very grateful as many others are..b.. :tomatoes I returned as i recalled one more name sorry bout that, it is allen healey who has done great gif work for years now..and of course Chris Davidson forgive the grey cells chris ta... a few more..are obviously .gone :P Chris who does fantastic work,,,

''Dealey Plaza Revisited: What Happened to JFK?''Please See pages 357 through 360 of chapter 30 here:for further studies...fyi b

http://www.und.edu/org/jfkconference/UNDchapter30.pdf

Edited by Bernice Moore

in the third last gif the hair/scalp movement picks up with this flap on the way backwards, flapping back over the lower posterior revealing skull bone/brain. ie in rough doctorese a large posterior head wound, or a large wound in the rear of the head. (then cycles. For the gif to be meaningful, from this point of view, it should include a few more frames either side imo. (and chuck in a couple of black frames at the beginning of a cycle, please?) Great work all around and thanks for posting those, I wonder if 373 and 375 is available in same res as a good 374, (ie not Costellas altered frames), but a series of the three supposedly closer to the original with all from the the same, but high res?. (I'd like to attempt a more precice Limo speed calculation.)

in the third last gif the hair/scalp movement picks up with this flap on the way backwards, flapping back over the lower posterior revealing skull bone/brain. ie in rough doctorese a large posterior head wound, or a large wound in the rear of the head. (then cycles. For the gif to be meaningful, from this point of view, it should include a few more frames either side imo. (and chuck in a couple of black frames at the beginning of a cycle, please?) Great work all around and thanks for posting those, I wonder if 373 and 375 is available in same res as a good 374, (ie not Costellas altered frames), but a series of the three supposedly closer to the original with all from the the same, but high res?. (I'd like to attempt a more precice Limo speed calculation.)

By "Costella's altered" what do you mean? Costella's frames are corrected for lens distortion,

thus are CLOSER TO REALITY than the ORIGINAL film which suffered from pin-cushion lens

distortion. Give us a definition, please, so we can interpret your writing.

Jack

john i believe you are asking about this one,below i hope...,,if so it was created by chris davidson i believe ad you would have to contact him through the forum email to ask for any changes or additions to his work....b

Edited by Bernice Moore

''Dealey Plaza Revisited: What Happened to JFK?''Please See pages 357 through 360 of chapter 30 here:for further studies...fyi b

Thank you Bernice for all that Pictures. :lol:

I found a good enlargement of frame 374 in the PDF file you have uploaded.

I copied it and attached it below. I hope thats OK with you and Jim Fetzer.

At last a crop from frame 359.

Credit: Robin Unger

Martin

post-6284-1264797822_thumb.jpg

post-6284-1264797843_thumb.jpg

Really?

Really.

And you rule out it being a rimlight of sunshine exactly how?

Follow the shapes of JFK's head and you will realize it.

I'll give you a hint: Study the frames before and after and pay attention to Jackies black collar. :lol:

Martin

Uh Martin I did and the Shape on his head behaves as it should for it to be a highlight....

Guest James H. Fetzer

Thank you, Martin. The bottom image is excellent and clearly contradicts earlier frames in which the wound is painted over in black. I have asked Jack if he could post pages 357, 358, 359, and 360 from "Dealey Plaza Revisited", which place this image in perspective in relation to the witness reports and David Mantik's studies of the autopsy X-rays, which illustrate several points.

Thank you Bernice for all that Pictures. :lol:

I found a good enlargement of frame 374 in the PDF file you have uploaded.

I copied it and attached it below. I hope thats OK with you and Jim Fetzer.

At last a crop from frame 359.

Credit: Robin Unger

Martin

Edited by James H. Fetzer