The Education Forum

ZAPRUDER FRAME # 374 & a few others

This time you are actually gonna learn how sunlight works in the real world

Some interesting and puzzling stuff on this thread for a non-expert like me.

Beginning with Martin's post #9 on page 1 of this thread, I gather it is being asserted that Z337 shows part of the back of the skull "missing."

If I understand Craig's post No. 10 and subsequent posts, Craig is asserting that what we see is a "rimlight of sunshine" or a "highlight", and that this can be seen moving in other frames.

Here's my question: If what we see is "missing skull" that the villains forgot to paint over when they altered the rest of the film, how come this "gaping hole" in the back of the head shows no sign of exposed blood or brain matter in this (presumably unaltered) frame?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beginning with Martin's post #9 on page 1 of this thread, I gather it is being asserted that Z337 shows part of the back of the skull "missing."

If I understand Craig's post No. 10 and subsequent posts, Craig is asserting that what we see is a "rimlight of sunshine" or a "highlight", and that this can be seen moving in other frames.

Here's my question: If what we see is "missing skull" that the villains forgot to paint over when they altered the rest of the film, how come this "gaping hole" in the back of the head shows no sign of exposed blood or brain matter in this (presumably unaltered) frame?

It's simply amazing that the exposed brain looks just like hair shining in the sun ....

It's simply amazing that the exposed brain looks just like hair shining in the sun ....

You have got to be joking Craig!

The blow out in the back of the head is clearly visable in the posted frame

When altering the film frame by frame those working on the film must have let this frame slide because it did not show the blow out in total detail like the frames before that needed a black patch to cover it up

When altering the film frame by frame those working on the film must have let this frame slide because it did not show the blow out in total detail like the frames before that needed a black patch to cover it up

No its not Dean, its sunlight on hair. Watch the film, Watch the sunlight move over JFK's head as it moves from frame to frame. You are livcing in a fantasy world Dean, move over into the sunlight of reality.

Guest James H. Fetzer

Lamson has no alterative to grasping after straws. The sunlight cannot explain the defect visible in frames 372 and 374, which in turn falsifies earlier frames in which it is not visible. Which means that feature internal to the film demonstrate its fabrication. Case closed!

No its not Dean, its sunlight on hair. Watch the film, Watch the sunlight move over JFK's head as it moves from frame to frame. You are livcing in a fantasy world Dean, move over into the sunlight of reality.

Edited by James H. Fetzer

Lamson has no alterative to grasping after straws. The sunlight cannot explain the defect visible in frames 372 and 374, which in turn falsifies earlier frames in which it is not visible. Which means that feature internal to the film demonstrate its fabrication. Case closed!

It appears you missed this post or it is just too tough a question so you avoided it, but in either case, here it is again...

Ah no Jim, I've made no claims about 372 and 374. I have however asked you more than once exactly HOW your ruled out that what you see behind JFK's right ear in 372 and 374 is not just blood and brain matter leaking down via gravity from the head wound seen above his ear? And if this might be brain and blood, how can you rule out the timing of its visability as simply the time required for it to get there?

It's a simple question Jim, one I'm sure you can answer.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Lameson huffs and puffs when he has no facts on his side. He tries to

bully his bluffs into "proofs" of "take my word for it". His posting are

all LAME.

Jack

I do no such thing, in fact I suggest the opposite...watch the film and see for yourself.

To Dean Hagerman:

"Watch the film, Watch the sunlight move over JFK's head as it moves from frame to frame."

SO are you now saying that the sunlight DOES NOT move over JFKS head as it moves from frames ...oh, 325 to 347?

Edited by Craig Lamson

At least the back of it, I've not attempted to fully define the face area.

You won't be wasting you time like you did with your failed backyard photo study. This time you are actually gonna learn how sunlight works in the real world, not a 3d model...

Craig, it's really hard to begin and i don't know how to start. /o\

Look what you have done to the image...../o\ /o\

I don't know whether you are joking or not.

I see you wear glasses in your avatar. How long is it ago you've visited your optician?

Your eyes may suffered over the time watching often on the screen.

This is no joke. I mean this serious.

Sorry, it's hard to take you serious anymore (just in case you are not joking)

I'am posting your image a bit larger again for everybody (incl. you) to see.

lamson-nutjfkshapelarge.jpg

Martin

Edited by Martin Hinrichs

At least the back of it, I've not attempted to fully define the face area.

You won't be wasting you time like you did with your failed backyard photo study. This time you are actually gonna learn how sunlight works in the real world, not a 3d model...

Craig, it's really hard to begin and i don't know how to start. /o\

Look what you have done to the image...../o\ /o\

I don't know whether you are joking or not.

I see you wear glasses in your avatar. How long is it ago you've visited your optician?

Your eyes may suffered over the time watching often on the screen.

This is no joke. I mean this serious.

Sorry, it's hard to take you serious anymore (just in case you are not joking)

I'am posting your image a bit larger again for everybody (incl. you) to see.

lamson-nutjfkshapelarge.jpg

Martin

I'm quite aware of what I have done Martin, I did as you asked. I outlined the shape of JFK''s head (worrying about only the back since that is the area in question).

So I take it you have a problem. Why not just get on with it. You afraid for some reason? (that backyard thing would make me afraid if I was you...)

So far Craig is alone in responding to my question.

Is any alterationist able to explain the absence of blood or brain tissue in what is claimed to be a "gaping hole" in the back of the head?

If not, then Craig's explanation remains UNCHALLENGED.

Uh Martin I did and the Shape on his head behaves as it should for it to be a highlight....

Show you study Craig.

Please draw an outline of JFK's head.

Something must have caused Jackie to shift her attention from the front to the rear of her husband's head between frames 335 and 337...

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

Uh Martin I did and the Shape on his head behaves as it should for it to be a highlight....

Show you study Craig.

Something must have caused Jackie to shift her attention from the front to the rear of her husband's head between frames 335 and 337...

--Thomas

Yea..his head was falling forward past her face.

Guest James H. Fetzer

Raymond, They cleaned up the film! What do you expect? Apparently, you have never read HOAX (2003) or you would know that Secret Service agents, observing the brains blow out across the back of the limo's trunk, became nauseated. If you are not going to read the most important book--which is chock full of proofs of alteration--then at least spare us your incredibly ignorant and uninformed questions. You are obviously not serious about any of this, which leads me to suggest that you really ought to find better ways to spend your copious free time. If you cannot see through Lamson and his masquerades, then that confirms my belief that you are not cut out for this. Seriously.

So far Craig is alone in responding to my question.

Is any alterationist able to explain the absence of blood or brain tissue in what is claimed to be a "gaping hole" in the back of the head?

If not, then Craig's explanation remains UNCHALLENGED.

Edited by James H. Fetzer

Show you study Craig.

--Thomas

Yea..his head was falling forward past her face.

Thanks Craig!

I guess that would explain it.

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves