The Education Forum

George W. Bush

Did I miss something?

What does that video have to do with the JFK assassination?

I think for the 1st time ever I'm in 100% agreement with Dean :ice:lol:B) !!

Mildly amusing at best, as someone else pointed out the tape was obviously slowed down.

I'm an adult child of an alcoholic. Bush came across drunk. If the tape was slowed that explains why I never saw it before.

Also there is a vast minority of us wondering if the boy in front of the TSBD is George W. Bush. Maybe you don't think there's a chance of that, but I spent many hours today looking up photos of him. The boy can also be seen in front of the TSBD in the last second of the Hughes film. That's what it has to do with the Kennedy Assassination. It's not my fault you find some threads boring or whatever and don't know what some of us -- a vast minority, I know -- are thinking of the photo of that boy who might be Ron Lewis or might be George W. I bet this was the same reaction when the other photo surfaced of George H W Bush in front of the TSBD. There may be something to it. Like there may be something to that footage I posted here besides chicanery.

Some of us are wondering if W, as young as he was, had something to do with the death of President Kennedy. This is what motivated me in posting that link.

Sorry but I don't buy your post-hoc rationalization, can you point to anyone besides you who suspects W. was in front of the TSDB? Any pictures of his dad there? It was politely pointed out to you you'd posted this in the wrong forum and you responded with name calling.

Dean was wrong W. actually would have been 17 at the time and a student at Phillips Academy, outside of Boston. I imagine some would have noticed if he had been inexplicably absent that day.

XXXXXX.....quote]

Comment deleted,unfortunately I momentarily sank to her level

Quote Edited by moderator due to language.

Edited by Antti Hynonen

Did I miss something?

What does that video have to do with the JFK assassination?

I think for the 1st time ever I'm in 100% agreement with Dean :ice:lol:B) !!

Mildly amusing at best, as someone else pointed out the tape was obviously slowed down.

I'm an adult child of an alcoholic. Bush came across drunk. If the tape was slowed that explains why I never saw it before.

Also there is a vast minority of us wondering if the boy in front of the TSBD is George W. Bush. Maybe you don't think there's a chance of that, but I spent many hours today looking up photos of him. The boy can also be seen in front of the TSBD in the last second of the Hughes film. That's what it has to do with the Kennedy Assassination. It's not my fault you find some threads boring or whatever and don't know what some of us -- a vast minority, I know -- are thinking of the photo of that boy who might be Ron Lewis or might be George W. I bet this was the same reaction when the other photo surfaced of George H W Bush in front of the TSBD. There may be something to it. Like there may be something to that footage I posted here besides chicanery.

Some of us are wondering if W, as young as he was, had something to do with the death of President Kennedy. This is what motivated me in posting that link.

Sorry but I don't buy your post-hoc rationalization, can you point to anyone besides you who suspects W. was in front of the TSDB? Any pictures of his dad there? It was politely pointed out to you you'd posted this in the wrong forum and you responded with name calling.

Dean was wrong W. actually would have been 17 at the time and a student at Phillips Academy, outside of Boston. I imagine some would have noticed if he had been inexplicably absent that day.

Pompous asses...

Comment deleted,unfortunately I momentarily sank to her level

They were not pointing out to me that I was in the wrong topic thread. They were putting down my assertion that the boy in the photo looks like W. He does and I'm going to study it for awhile. I don't care what school he was supposed to be in or what town. Those institutions probably don't even have his records anymore.

Kathy C