The Education Forum

In praise of Peter Lemkin

Paul Rigby

A brief word of praise for a moderator who has consistently stood up for the rights of a section of the contributors to this forum who espouse pro-CT and pro-alterationist arguments.

Much appreciated, keep up the good work.

Paul

...and I might add, a kind man whose sole mission in life is a passion for truth.

I searched for some words, then realized I couldn't say it any better than Jack White just did.

What complete BS I can’t think of a less appropriate word to describe Peter than “kind” or a member who less deserves being so described. More than any other member he makes unprovoked personal attacks on other members. Their sin is disagreeing with his POV, not infrequently he labels them some variant of Nazi (SS, brownshirt, kapo etc).

All NEOCONS are covert NAZIS.

Given their contempt for human life - particularly, though not exclusively, Muslim and African - and their blithe indifference to the ecological consequences of the many wars they have initiated, I find it impossible to disagree with Jack's assessment. A very good case could be made, though, for regarding them and their preferred cover of the moment - "liberal interventionism" - as simply old-fashioned imperialists/imperialism, of the kind who/which conjured Hitler and Stalin from the ruins of WWI.

Paul

...and I might add, a kind man whose sole mission in life is a passion for truth.

I searched for some words, then realized I couldn't say it any better than Jack White just did.

What complete BS I can’t think of a less appropriate word to describe Peter than “kind” or a member who less deserves being so described. More than any other member he makes unprovoked personal attacks on other members. Their sin is disagreeing with his POV, not infrequently he labels them some variant of Nazi (SS, brownshirt, kapo etc).

my goodness, Redd Foxx won't be happy with THAT response....