The Education Forum

Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile

Guest James H. Fetzer

LHO describes his EYE COLOR to Dallas Police and the FBI:

11:00 - 11:20 P.M. "Talked To" by Police Officer John Adamcik and FBI Agent M. Clements

"I was in Russia two years and liked it in Russia. . . . I am 5 ft. 9 in., weigh 140 lb., have brown hair, blue-gray eyes, and have no tattoos or permanent scars."

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee Foley has completely misread my posts .

From where im sitting it looks like you cant even read Lee's name

Sorry. I must have mentally blocked out his real name.

f) The thing that gets me about the Red Bird Air Field situation is this. Wayne January stated that on the morning of 20th November 1963 someone who claims to be Oswald was trying to charter a plane. Yes, you are right, he was supposed to be in the TSBD but if this job was a cover then it’s feasible that he could leave whenever he wanted. The problem I have with this is who was running the cover for him in the TSBD? I am familiar with the work of Richard Gilbride regarding his theory that certain employees in the TSBD were involved in the assassination and I am open to this idea. The spanner in the works is this. On Wednesday 20th of November at 10:30am Ralph Yates picked up a man who he claims was Oswald and took him to the TSBD carrying a package that the “Oswald” stated were “…curtain rods.” So, do we again have two Oswald’s to account for? Assuming there isn’t a third in the TSBD.

To me, this is more setting up Harvey as the killer of President Kennedy, which would happen in 2 days. It's so obvious.

Also, I can't find the post but someone was talking about Oswald's eye color. Marina did a strange thing. When she saw Oswald in the coffin, she went right over and lifted one of his eyelids. Now, why do that? Apparently, she was looking for his eye color as a way of distinguishing Harvey from Lee.

But I have a question about this. When a person is embalmed and the cosmetoligist works on the body, don't they sew the eyes closed? It didn't look like Oswald in the coffin. I've since seen photos of him from different angles in his coffin. It was Harvey imo. In the coffin. Who they buried, I don't know.

Harvey's eyecolor was a bright blue. There is a photo of supposedly Lee Oswald with dark eyes. I think we have many photos of Harvey, but not of Lee.

Kathy C

Guest James H. Fetzer

Well, since I don't know Judyth's story and have been deeply impressed by her

knowledge about the case, including, of course, her personal knowledge of Lee

H. Oswald, I couldn't have made up these posts if I had wanted to! Moreover,

Jack has not been responding to their content in any meaningful way, so it is a

puzzle to me why he cares. In fact, given my past experience with this man,

whom I have admired in the past, it strikes me that someone else may have

been replying in his name to create the impression that he is closed-minded

and bigoted about Judyth and unwilling to give her the time of day. The Jack

I have known in the past, after all, would have been favorably impressed by

the thoroughness and detail of her posts, including her studies of eye-color, of

some of the photographs, and even of incidents related to HARVEY & LEE. In

the past, the man I have known as Jack White would have acknowledge that

she has made many important points during the course of this exchange, so I

am troubled that there may have been a substitution and someone else may

be impersonating him. It is dawning on me there may be TWO "Jack Whites"!

Now that JVB says this is HER LAST POSTING, I cannot help but make the comment

that somebody else seems to have researched and written some of her postings,

unless Jim has been doing FAR more editing and rewriting than I thought. Often,

the style and pace of writing is far more complex and precisely worded than her

earlier "stream of consciousness" ramblings. I remain suspicious regarding whether

she is the actual author of all these hundreds of postings. (sorry if I miscount...it

seems like thousands) IF her book is ever published, maybe the target will stand

still long enough for people to make informed analyses.

I could make other more specific comments, but I will refrain. It is not worth the

trouble.

Jack

In fact, given my past experience with this man,

the thoroughness and detail of her posts, including her studies of eye-color, of

some of the photographs, and even of incidents related to HARVEY & LEE. In

the past, the man I have known as Jack White would have acknowledge that

she has made many important points during the course of this exchange, so I

am troubled that there may have been a substitution and someone else may

be impersonating him. It is dawning on me there may be TWO "Jack Whites"!

This is simply too funny for words. Parallel universe????

Jim Fetzer:

some of the photographs, and even of incidents related to HARVEY & LEE.

WHITE & JACK?

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Guest James H. Fetzer

His very patient wife, Sue, has been known to observe that the man who posts on

the Judyth Vary Baker thread has a demeanor that is different, distant and strange

in contrast to the man by the same name who posts on the other threads. Indeed,

she was recently overhead saying to a friend, "It's as though I have two husbands!"

Jim Fetzer:

some of the photographs, and even of incidents related to HARVEY & LEE.

WHITE & JACK?

KK

Guest James H. Fetzer

SOME REFLECTIONS ON THIS THREAD BY A PSY OPS EXPERT

NOTE: The first part of this post was written about a month ago, the "addendum" a week ago.

The notation "TI", of course, stands for the "targeted individual", who is the focus of a psy op.

COMMENTS:

I can state without reservation that the way this matter has played out has all the fingerprints of a long term intel intercept op and a very sophisticated psyop. Where there is smoke there is fire, so what part of Judyth's history is intel working so hard to keep buried? And what part might they be working to embellish that would lead researchers away from what they want to stay hidden?

Usually this kind of op must be ordered and tracked by a single person at a very high level who was responsible for this operation right from the very start and maybe still is. In rare occasions a matter may be so important it is signed off or reassigned to another high level decision maker or small team once the original decision maker retires or dies. The initial decision maker would probably have to have been central to the JFK Assassination coverup and carry a great deal of absolute caesarian power and "with prejudice" authority. This key person or decision maker would perhaps have something personal to lose if this certain part of Judyth's story ever comes out and is exposed to international public scrutiny and thousands of researchers who have great resources and extensive investigative skills. One possibility is that perhaps a major investment this person or group was involved in and is still involved in would be directly jeapardized if that certain part of Judyth's story received too much attention. The key would be to find what this investment is in. If you doubt this occurs, try watching the following video on fluoride at the bottom of this post (this will give you an idea of how this works): http://preventdisease.com/home/tips79.shtml

For example, what about the well known little problem with the neurotoxin aspartame (especially when heated in the sun) and how rummy got things well greased at the FDA for approval and got the negative studies buried.

And of course there are some real nobodies posting against Judyth who never made any major contributions to JFK Assassination research anytime in their lives and use the internet as a means to try to make their mark, to establish themselves as an authority (or perhaps to further an agenda being promoted by someone they are aligned with, whether they understand the game plan or not). These folks seem to always deliver an untruthful payload in everything they do, even though their initial approach may sound like "serious research". And it seems to be true to the following game plan, which is standard operating procedure, typical intel "sources and methods" tradecraft. This game plan is your typical "provoke and punish" strategy for discrediting and wearing out a witness. I'm not saying these folks vacationed at the dairy farm--camp peary--milking cows and working with pencil thrusts, lamps or "buses", but they seem to be following a game plan and are obsessed with covering up and obscuring facts of the JFK Assassination in other of their postings and so called "research" and seem to relish attacking Judyth's story.

It works like this: Go over the targeted individual's story with a fine tooth comb and then do it again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again ad nauseam, maybe as a team, until you find some contradictions (and there always will be some because TI's are human). Then using these apparent inconsistencies and contradictions, take some very hard specific shots at the TI's story at its most vulnerable points and do it in a passive aggressive but still insulting, discrediting manner which makes them feel attacked and demeaned as a person, while ignoring any suffering they have gone through while they have been a TI. Then keep it up for years, and years, regurgitating and recycling the same old stuff, even if it was undone before once or twice until two three goals are attained:

Goal #1: Wear the TI out (individuals who are long term TI's typically are survivors and long ago made the commitment to survive and defend their story at all costs (that's why they never gave up their story in the first place for for so many years, they are strong willed and cannot be cowered or shut up no matter what).

Goal #2: Distract and shift the attention of the TI and others as far away from what secret you are attempting to keep covered up as possible in order to prevent a certain thread from being pulled, a thread which could unravel a current op which is an extension of a past op and is also very, very important).

GOAL #3: Keep this game plan going by creating "conflict points" and recycling these over and over until goals #1 & #2 are well attained and the TI is distracted from getting her story out (in this case completing her book which will probably sell fairly well since the author has some very interesting base facts already well established which set an interesting plausibility for her story).

I understand that Judyth has a very interesting story to tell about Oswald and her relationship with him which is important history, even if it is told from her own personal perspective based on her contacts and knowledge of him. I for one am not really interested in the personal aspects of it, but much more interested in the basic background facts of her medical research, and why and how she was selected for help with a very interesting medical research program. But I am going to buy her book as soon as it is out because I want to support her efforts to survive as a TI.

ADDENDUM

Jack White is an anomaly and it could be that he harbors resentment from the past for Judyth's previously disarranged, repressed story. As you know, Jack hates any kind of deception and he writes as if he is angry and/or disrespectful now of Judyth for her getting involved with a married man man with kids (Oswald) over 46 years ago. I just don't think Jack can ever got over this issue and cannot appreciate all the stress Judyth has been through over the years. I think that Jack tends to deal with black and white objective images and doesn't like dealing with shades of grey or the human factor.

Some folks may view some of Judyth's statemenst about oswald as braggadocio about an affair with a married man with kids as if she is proud of it and thinks it is a great thing to do. I know some find it easier to accept such if one talks about it as it it was a mistake, a moral lapse and they regret it or its effects. This may be bothering Jack as well as his focus on Judyth prior disorganization to her apparently suppressed, repressed, disorganized set of recollections which are probably now only being clearly organized in Judyth head for the first time as she has spent many hours consciously attempting to reconstruct the many small details of what happened in proper order and with actual dates (a difficult feat in and of itself).

We all know Jack works well with objective movies and photos and his work related to that has been bulletproof in the past. But with someone like Judyth Vary it is likely not so simple, especially if she has gone through a very complex and difficult road of rediscovery of many details in her prior life that she suppressed for years. I see no reason for her to explain any of this to anyone and I hope she puts all her effort into getting her new book completed and released ASAP. Otherwise, she is just falling into the trap folks like miss piggy have set.

Certainly when she came out publicly and started to tell her story, she was in the process of unraveling it herself since much had been suppressed by her. In the process of unraveling it and recollecting many details she had suppressed psychologically, she has become a very astute Oswald, Ochsner, and Ferrie researcher.

Jim, you are on target. Don't let the little nobodies and doofus piggies interrupt your great research and reporting. I think the JFK plot is finally becoming very clear thanks to all your many years of great scientific research. And now with Doug Weldon's great work, it is even clearer. Best regards as always and God Bless You for everything you do for all of us and this great nation the USA.

Edited by James H. Fetzer

Guest James H. Fetzer

WHERE THE ED HASLAM AND JVB STORIES APPEAR TO LEAD (YOU WON'T LIKE IT)

NOTE: My psy ops expert reflects on the ultimate significance of what we are learning from Ed

Haslam and Judyth Vary Baker. Note the highlighted sentence toward the end of the scientific

report about "Stealth Viruses: The Hidden Epidemic", namely: "From his research Dr. Martin

has determined that the CFS of this patient was caused by a simian-related CMV (a monkey

cytomegalic virus) with the most likely source being contaminated polio vaccine", which tends

to support their research and suggests Judyth has become a TI less because of her personal

relationship with Lee H. Oswald than because of her research on a cancer-based bioweapon.

REFLECTIONS:

Jim, here are some brief excerpts from an excellent summary on groundbreaking research on "stealth viruses" which appear to have come from polio viruses. These viral fragments are too small to be sensed by the human immune system and thus attack a person as a parasite.

These stealth viruses are sinister and are probably the actual mutations that Mary Sherman MD and her colleagues actually came up with before this eugenics and "dumbing down" research was taken over by Fort Dietrick Maryland Army Biological Weapons Lab, Dugway Proving Grounds and Plum Island. Plum Island is reported to have developed lyme disease and was responsible for its escape into the community during a test that went awry.

So we have many thousands perhaps millions of the population affected by these stealth virus fragments. It now seems to be a major cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Schizophrenia, Bi-polar, and many mental illnesses, and also cancer and many internal organ diseases including some types of arthritis and muscular Sclerosis.

Many years ago I asked an MD Psychiatrist what his best guess was for the etiology of mental illness (genetics, viral, bacterial, environmental, etc.). I was surprised by his answer. He had done some research on the brain tissue of deceased which had major mental illnesses. He said most had damage to the neurons in the brain and showed a "viral spotting", i.e., damage caused by some types of virus or viruses. He also said that most schizophrenics were conceived in the winter months which tended to have higher rates of viral disease in the pregnant mothers. He said that attempts at that time to type the viruses were not successful and that they did seem to have been atypical.

So the big question is: have certain covert power structures made certain that high tech biotech has been used to develop stealth viruses and get them into the US population via vaccines in order to dumb folks down, create many mental and physical disorders and create plenty of medical and pharmaceutical business. A weak, dumbed down population is likely easier to dominate and control (and steal from and take away their rights).

Jim, I think this is where the research of Ed Haslam and the story of Judyth Vary may lead. Frightening in its implications for sure. (if you think she has an interest in this view of mine, feel free to share it).

One more thing, I have been told that major attempts have been made by the medical and pharma establishment to discredit "stealth virus" research. Question: Now why would these entities have to gain to want to do that?

Answer: Future business and Money, and plenty of it and numerous political gains. It appears that some very powerful entities do not want any effective treatments for this discovered.

Is it possible that our shadow govt could be this cruel? Well they blew up Murrah, did the first twin trade tower bombing [in 1993] and then killed over 3,000 innocent humans at the Twin Towers and Pentagon on 9/11/2001 and over 1,000,000 million innocent civilians in Iraq. Yes, this would fit their evil, degenerate, self-serving modus operandi (unfortunately).

Stealth Viruses: The Hidden Epidemic

By: Steve Haltiwanger MD, John Martin MD PhD and James Kholos ND

Forward:I have written this booklet on stealth viruses in order to make available to the general public the groundbreaking work of Dr. John Martin. Dr. Martin has discovered the existence of an atypical group of viruses that are implicated in the pathogenesis of many psychiatric and neurological diseases. Dr. Martin has coined the name stealth viruses to describe a group of atypical viruses that can infect tissue, while at the same time being all but invisible to the cellular components of the immune system. Steve Haltiwanger M.D. 7/15/2001

Stealth viral infections and the brain:

While working as a virologist at the University of Southern California Dr. Martin developed tissue culture methods that clearly identified the presence of atypical viruses in patients with complex neurological diseases (1,13,30,37,38). These viruses were unusual in that they failed to evoke inflammatory reactions instead these viruses caused cellular destruction by destroying the metabolic machinery of the cells they infected. They were termed stealth viruses on the basis that they seemingly they lacked the target antigens needed for recognition by the body's cellular immune system (4,25). The lack or low density of expressed antigens, make these viruses nearly invisible to the body’s immune system.

The anatomical fact that the brain spatially distributes its various functions renders the brain uniquely susceptible to localized viral-induced cellular damage.

Moreover, the brain exerts important controls on the functions of other organs through neural and hormonal regulation, therefore a viral brain infection can readily explain several of the non-organ disorders that have been associated with chronic fatigue syndrome, such as neurally mediated hypotension, adrenal deficiency, irritable bowel syndrome, etc.

In 1999 Dr. Martin described a stealth virus infected child whose illness, when it began in 1997, was thought to be a behavioral problem (27). Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) when performed found extensive sub-cortical brain damage. A brain biopsy subsequently showed marked vacuolating/spongiform changes, which were caused by a stealth viral infection.

Young children with stealth viral infections have presented with autism, attention deficit and hyperactivity, learning and other behavioral disorders (13).

Positive cultures of stealth viruses have been found in patients in psychiatric hospitals, cancer patients, including essentially 100% of patients diagnosed with multiple myeloma, in patients with autoimmune illnesses, including systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis.

Viral infections have been identified in patients with schizophrenia, manic-depressive illness, multiple sclerosis, ALS and other neurological and psychiatric disorders, however since presence alone does not mean causation more work needs to be done in clarifying the role of viruses in these conditions (39-41).

Other organ systems besides the brain are also affected by stealth viral infections:

Liver and gastrointestinal tract: Slight elevations in liver function enzymes frequently occur in viral infections of the liver. If liver dysfunction occurs it can reduce the liver’s detoxification capacity and account for the enhanced susceptibility to various noxious environmental chemicals that is a characteristic of many stealth viral infected patients, and a hallmark of multiple chemical sensitivity.

When subclinical viral infections occur in the gastrointestinal tract they can add to the demands of liver detoxification by helping the breach the normal barrier function of the gut bacterial and fungal toxins and allow entry into the blood stream of pathogens such as Candida and mycoplasma. Pancreatic dysfunction, and intestinal malabsorption of required nutrients can cause a wasting syndrome that has been observed in several patients.

Endocrine glands: Hypothalamic and pituitary dysfunction can occur as a result of encephalopathic infections resulting in secondary effects on menstruation, water balance, thyroid and adrenal function, etc. In addition primary thyroid and adrenal dysfunction can occur in some stealth viral infected patients.

Direct viral infection of the endocrine glands can also evoke secondary autoimmune reactions further compounding endocrine disease.

Joints and renal involvement: Even though anti-viral cellular immune responses may be impaired, stealth viral infections can evoke circulating antibodies. An overproduction of antibodies reactive with a range of viral and auto-antigens and subsequent antigen antibody complexes can cause arthralgia and can also lead to long-term kidney disease. These complexes can also cause secondary vasculitis with widespread and at times disastrous manifestations.

Immune system: Persistent systemic stealth viral infections can induce immunological changes. Enhanced allergic reactions have been seen in various patients.

The potential dangers of vaccines:

The use of African green monkey-derived cell lines in live virus vaccine production may potentially introduce of pathogenic viral variants into humans.

Evidence for stealth viruses in blood and CSF samples from a CFS patient was originally based on weakly positive polymerase chain reaction assays (14). From his research Dr. Martin has determined that the CFS of this patient was caused by a simian-related CMV (a monkey cytomegalic virus) with the most likely source being contaminated polio vaccine (25).

Cancer:

Dr. Martin believes that stealth viruses can apparently "capture, amplify and mutate" various cellular sequences leading to cancer. Dr. Martin has repeatedly identified stealth virus infections in patients with multiple myeloma (28). Multiple myeloma is a malignancy in which differentiated B lymphocytes, with the appearance of plasma cells, accumulate throughout the bone marrow, and other body tissues, less well differentiated lymphocyte malignancies appear as lymphomas. In a study of 20 patients with multiple myeloma, peripheral blood mononuclear cells were added to human MRC-5 fibroblasts cultures; all cultures showed unequivocal cellular damage typical of stealth virus infections (28). Other examples of positive stealth virus cultures include adults with glioblastomas and several patients with salivary gland tumors. (11).

Stealth viruses have the capacity to capture, amplify, and mutate genes with potential oncogenic activity. Dr. Martin has found genes that stimulate growth of melanoma in some stealth virus samples (9,10,26).

Stealth virus replication can lead to varying re-combinations of mutated viral and cellular genetic sequences. When a virus assimilates and expresses genes coding growth factors for myeloma, melanoma or cellular growth factors of other cancers the virus could promote the development of myeloma, melanoma and other cancers.

Since many cancer patients report that they were aware that something was wrong with their body often experiencing unusual fatigue, sleep disturbance well before they are diagnosed with cancer. Testing for stealth viruses may be very beneficial in seeing whether such cancer patients are infected and whether they might benefit from anti-viral treatments.

Edited by James H. Fetzer

Some anonymous bullcrapper wrote:

"Jack White is an anomaly and it could be that he harbors resentment from the past for Judyth's previously disarranged, repressed story. As you know, Jack hates any kind of deception and he writes as if he is angry and/or disrespectful now of Judyth for her getting involved with a married man man with kids (Oswald) over 46 years ago. I just don't think Jack can ever got over this issue and cannot appreciate all the stress Judyth has been through over the years. I think that Jack tends to deal with black and white objective images and doesn't like dealing with shades of grey or the human factor.

This is total nonsense. I have no resentment at all about JVB. I care nothing at all

about this poor woman. I am not angry about anything or anyone. What she did

or did not do is meaningless to the study of the JFK assassination. I believe that

she is a planted diversion to divide the JFK research community, which has worked

marvelously. I am not disrespectful of her; I just pity her and her sad life. This

alleged "psychiatrist" needs to get on his own couch and analyze himself, he is

so far afield. I only seek truth, but I think all of the JVB tales do not lead us

any closer to truth. As for "getting over this issue"...I care nothing at all about

this strange woman and her imaginings. She seems to have given up a normal

life to chase some strange pipedream. I wish her well.

Some folks may view some of Judyth's statemenst about oswald as braggadocio about an affair with a married man with kids as if she is proud of it and thinks it is a great thing to do. I know some find it easier to accept such if one talks about it as it it was a mistake, a moral lapse and they regret it or its effects. This may be bothering Jack as well as his focus on Judyth prior disorganization to her apparently suppressed, repressed, disorganized set of recollections which are probably now only being clearly organized in Judyth head for the first time as she has spent many hours consciously attempting to reconstruct the many small details of what happened in proper order and with actual dates (a difficult feat in and of itself).

This is more BS! Her "brief affair" (4 months? If it happened? Which I doubt?) means

nothing to me. It does not bother me in the least. I DO NOT CARE! In fact, some of

the things she tells of would be MORE BELIEVABLE WITHOUT THE CONSTANT HARPING

ON THE ROMANCE. Oprah and the tabloids may like the romantic angle; I think it

trivializes ANYTHING that JVB has to say. At least James Files and Chauncey Holt

did not feel it necessary to "spice up" their tales by claiming an affair with Marina.

But it is easy to claim an affair with a dead man.

We all know Jack works well with objective movies and photos and his work related to that has been bulletproof in the past. But with someone like Judyth Vary it is likely not so simple, especially if she has gone through a very complex and difficult road of rediscovery of many details in her prior life that she suppressed for years. I see no reason for her to explain any of this to anyone and I hope she puts all her effort into getting her new book completed and released ASAP. Otherwise, she is just falling into the trap folks like miss piggy have set.

This anonymous "analyst" is afraid to reveal his identity and make these claims.

I think it is BS to publicize his psychic psychoanalysis against a person that he

does not know and has never met. My only problem with JVB is that I wish she

would just go away and quit turning friends into enemies with her fiction.

Certainly when she came out publicly and started to tell her story, she was in the process of unraveling it herself since much had been suppressed by her. In the process of unraveling it and recollecting many details she had suppressed psychologically, she has become a very astute Oswald, Ochsner, and Ferrie researcher.

She is not astute about "Oswald". She did not know the real LHO. She only knew

the substitute LHO. Her attempts to debunk this are laughable and further detract

from her credibility.

Dean, apparently you are not aware of my research. I have been saying that which you find objectionable

for 20 years. I was saying it long before JVB came on the scene. You accuse me OF STATING THE DISTINCTIONS

BETWEEN LEE AND HARVEY by ANNOUNCING MY CONCLUSION PREMATURELY.

How can that be? I announced my conclusions 20 years ago. My research is well known.

Jack

Jack,

Your reply below does not help a discussion of whether there were a "Lee" and a "Harvey." By stating the distinctions between LEE and HARVEY, you announce your conclusion prematurely. Why not let Jim or Judyth respond to Lee Farley's rebuttal.

Lee has asked fair questions, but from my point of view, his rebuttals do not rule out the possibility of several imposters.

Dean

Excellent and accurate summation, Lee.

It is an important distinction that LEE could drive and had a license, and HARVEY could not drive and had no license.

Jack

If Jim struggles with the concept of two Lee Harvey Oswald's can he (or JVB) tell us

a. who the hell J. Edgar Hoover was chasing around in 1960 using LHO's birth certificate?

REPLY: Lee was in deep cover. He told me he would be able to resume a normal life

when he returned due to records generated that made it seem he had never gone to

the USSR. His meddling mom messed that up. How could Hoover ignore the mother?

He had to respond. Lee said she was a 'meddler' in his business. I wish I knew more.

b. who did Palmer McBride work with in Pfisterer in New Orleans?

Because I am very familiar with Lee's past in New Orleans: he talked of it. Lee did like

astronomy and I believe that part. He is alive and is aware of his vulnerabilities as to his

testimony. More on this later.

c. who was impersonating LHO in Mexico City?

==There is no doubt Lee was impersonated there. [NOTE: Even J. Edgar acknowledge that

the photos and audio recording from Mexico City were not those of Lee Harvey Oswald.]==

d. who was at the rifle ranges in the lead up to the assassination?

==There is no doubt Lee was impersonated there. The problem is, there was more than one

impersonator, and these impersonators are being neglected or ignored in favor of just one

man who cannot be found and who, in fact, does not exist, per se, except in files that had

created deep cover for the only and real LHO ==

e. who was at Sylvia Odio's house?

==Lee was there==

f. who was at Red Bird Air Field attempting to charter a plane from Wayne January while

LHO was at work in the TSBD?

==He did that, too. You simply assume Lee was 'at work' at TSBD. Remember that the day

Lee was arrested, his time card for the day was ALREADY FILLED OUT FOR A FULL 8 HOURS.

Yes, it showed him working there for a full day -- 8 hours -- when he was missing from that

building not long after the mid-day assassination. You assume he was at the job, but it was

a cover job, just as at Reily's. He told me it was even better than at Reily's because there

was no time clock to worry about -- everything got filled out by hand.==

g. who was buying beer and brittle from Fred Moore in the Jiffy store on Industrial Blvd?

==Do not assume he was always at the TSBD -- it is a fatal assumption==

h. who was arrested in the balcony of the Texas Theater and taken out the rear after LHO

was arrested and taken out the front?

==There were impersonators at the end, from Mexico City on. One impersonator who ran in

the the Texas Theater AFTER LHO was already inside==whom the FBI informant at the shoe

store then conveniently made sure was reported to the police by the frightened ticket-seller,

who burst into tears when she was asked if it was REALLY the same guy that they brought out

-- the guy who sold the popcorn shows us that Lee was already inside when Tippit was killed.==

i. who owned all the wallets that were found over the course of 22nd-23rd November?

==Lee owned one and the other was planted, just like the rifle was planted, etc., etc.==

e. who was in the red Ford Falcon seen, and identified as LHO, by T.F. White?

==Lee H. Oswald could drive. His uncle, cousin, and I have all reported that. The people who

say he could not drive are largely Marina "Sequestered Widow" Oswald and Ruth "Convenient

Traitor" Paine.==

f. who owned the driving license in the files of the TDPS in Austin?

==Lee owned it. He told me about it early on, along with why he did not get a car in New Orleans...

While in Texas, he had laid it aside somewhere because the Texas highway patrol, he told me, had

"flagged' it saying he was a 'known communist.' He therefore avoided driving as much as possible...

and also did not have the license on him, in case he ever got arrested so he wouldn't ever get beat

up by the police. Most of these questions have simple answers when you know what happened... I

assume the license was found and returned to the Texas Drivers' License Bureau. Maybe he left it

behind at the "YMCA"? Who knows? He old me he left it behind in Texas. I once lost my driver's

license and it was returned to the state bureau. (I lived in Texas myself for over 18 years.)==

I'm sorry but the evidence of two Oswald's is overwhelming.

==Only if you swallow a theory and ignore a witness who can provide reasonable and sensible answers

for you. I have stated, and will again, that there is plenty of 'evidence' that the sun circles the earth,

when actually, it is the earth that is turning, and the earth itself is actually circling the sun. But medieval

thinkers had "the evidence" and it was "overwhelming." But it wasn't true, either.==

John Armstrong's hypothesis might not be perfect but it's as good as it can be with the info he had.

==I wish he had interviewed me. He decided that, because I wasn't pregnant, I could not have posed as

Marina. He jumped to conclusions.

He missed a witness, based on his assumption that I had to be pregnant if I posed as Marina.

He forgot that Marina was all but sequestered.

She never went to the French Quarter, for example.

And I posed as Marina BEFORE she arrived in New Orleans.

Note that when Marina and Ruth Paine visited the French Quarter in late September, before Marina was

taken to Irving Texas--at which time she and Lee wept because he told her they probably would never

meet again--for Lee and I had planned to marry in Mexico -- (see the 'official version' book MARINA

AND LEE). He was soon ordered back to Dallas after the mission he had in Mexico City was called off --

though they'd promised him he could stay.

That night just before leaving New Orleans, when Marina and Ruth went to the French Quarter, Lee did

not go with them.

Lee and I had spent a lot of time in the French Quarter. He did not want to be seen with Marina and Ruth

in case somebody might have called out, "Oswald! Where's Marina?" So he did not go with them.They took

the kids with them...he stayed behind, by himself...==

JVB

a) I find this difficult to believe. I would think that if LHO was being run as an agent out of Angleton’s office through the ONI then surely Robert Webster would have been run the same way. Webster defected two weeks before Oswald and then miraculously re-defected two weeks before. There was no attempt to generate records to make it seem that Webster had never gone to the USSR. It was common knowledge, reported in the newspapers, according to him he knew Marina Prusakova, he worked for the RAND Corporation, and there seems no special dispensation afforded upon his return to the U.S.A. like the one you believe was going to be afforded Lee if it wasn’t for his “meddling” mother. It doesn’t add up. Why run an agent and then try to eradicate or alter records to show they didn’t go? I would assume that the USSR would keep their records? Newspaper articles can’t go down the Nineteen –Eighty Four memory hole? People like Guy Banister would still have records.

b. Whether Lee worked at Pfisterer is not the issue. I think we can all take it as read that Lee worked there. It is the year that he worked there that is of significance. McBride claims he knew Lee at Pfisterer between December 1957 and May 1958. If this is correct then we have a second Oswald in the Marines during this time period. The Warren Commission dealt with this by pushing back the date of Oswald’s employment to 1956.On the subject of Lee’s interest in astrology, McBride claims that Oswald knew very little about the subject. When he was introduced to William Wulf (President of the New Orleans Astronomy Club), Wulf claims that Oswald knew so little about it that he wondered why he wanted to join. Oswald seemed to use the meeting he attended at Wulf’s house to look through the political books and argue with the other members about communism. The exchanges becoming so heated that Wulf’s father threw him out the house. Wulf also claimed to know Oswald in 1958, not 1956 as per the Warren Commission.

c) Is the suggestion here that LHO never went to Mexico City within the currently accepted timeframes? I fully appreciate that he was impersonated by person/persons but when did he go?

d) It is the Sport Drome event (Sunday, November 17th) that grabs my attention. Oswald was identified by Garland Slack after Oswald shot up Garland targets whilst “burning up ammunition.” The element of this story that gives it a greater meaning is that Slack was insistent that a guy by the name of Frazier from Irving had brought Lee to the range. Earleen Roberts claimed that Lee didn’t go anywhere that day and its greater importance is that Oswald was supposed to be in Irving over the weekend visiting his kids.

e) If it's Lee at Sylvia Odio's house then he can't be going south. So, again, LHO didn’t go to Mexico City?

f) The thing that gets me about the Red Bird Air Field situation is this. Wayne January stated that on the morning of 20th November 1963 someone who claims to be Oswald was trying to charter a plane. Yes, you are right, he was supposed to be in the TSBD but if this job was a cover then it’s feasible that he could leave whenever he wanted. The problem I have with this is who was running the cover for him in the TSBD? I am familiar with the work of Richard Gilbride regarding his theory that certain employees in the TSBD were involved in the assassination and I am open to this idea. The spanner in the works is this. On Wednesday 20th of November at 10:30am Ralph Yates picked up a man who he claims was Oswald and took him to the TSBD carrying a package that the “Oswald” stated were “…curtain rods.” So, do we again have two Oswald’s to account for? Assuming there isn’t a third in the TSBD.

g) He must have worked there at some point. Even if it’s to maintain a cover you have to be there so people see you actually working. It would appear that this guy spent less time at work than Homer Simpson.

Here is John Armstrong’s breakdown of who saw LHO at the TSBD at the described times on November 22nd:

8:00 am --- Wesley Frazier, Bonnie Ray Williams, Danny Arce, Roy Truly, Jack Dougherty

8:00 am until noon --- William Shelley --- "I saw him periodically all morning"

8:30 am --- Wesley Frazier

9:00 am --- James Jarman

10:00 am --- Roy Lewis, Eddie Piper

11:00 am --- Jack Dougherty, Wesley Frazier

11:30 am --- James Jarman, Bonnie Ray Williams

11:50 am --- William Shelley, Danny Arce

12:00 noon --- Jack Dougherty, Eddie Piper

12:15 pm --- Mrs. R.E. Arnold

Oswald’s presence in the Jiffy store was at 8:30am. He bought beer resulting in showing his driver license. The store clerk Fred Moore claims that he returned at 9:00am to buy some peco brittle. Now,either Fred Moore is mistaken, the TSBD employees are lying or there are two Oswald’s. Multiple people also saw LHO at the Top Ten Records store on Jefferson at 7:30am, whilst he was driving to the TSBD with BW Frazier.

h) Agreed on the points concerning impersonation at the Texas Theater. Although we also have Roger Craig’s sighting of the “double” leaving the TSBD in the Nash Rambler and the other LHO leaving the area by bus and cab.

i) There were more than two wallets.

j) I would say that’s it’s more than possible that he could drive. But that doesn’t explain the guy driving the Red Ford Falcon. You see, T.F. White saw him sitting in it in a car park a block away from Davis Street. At this point in time Lee Harvey Oswald was already under arrest and on his way to the city jail.

k) I would again reiterate that I think it possible he could drive but obviously someone was using his driving license if we are to believe the observations of Fred Moore from the Jiffy Store.

I appreciate your replies to my questions Judyth and I will continue to wade through all this information.

Lee

"NOTE: My psy ops expert reflects on the ultimate significance of what we

are learning from Ed Haslam and Judyth Vary Baker. Note the highlighted sentence toward

the end of the scientific report about "Stealth Viruses: The Hidden Epidemic", namely:

"From his research Dr. Martin has determined that the CFS of this patient was caused by a

simian-related CMV (a monkey cytomegalic virus) with the most likely source being contaminated

polio vaccine", which tends to support their research and suggests Judyth has become a TI less

because of her personal relationship with Lee H. Oswald than because of her research on a

cancer-based bioweapon.

REFLECTIONS:

Jim, here are some brief excerpts from an excellent summary on groundbreaking research on "stealth viruses" which appear to have come from polio viruses. These viral fragments are too small to be sensed by the human immune system and thus attack a person as a parasite.

These stealth viruses are sinister and are probably the actual mutations that Mary Sherman MD and her colleagues actually came up with before this eugenics and "dumbing down" research was taken over by Fort Dietrick Maryland Army Biological Weapons Lab, Dugway Proving Grounds and Plum Island. Plum Island is reported to have developed lyme disease and was responsible for its escape into the community during a test that went awry.

So we have many thousands perhaps millions of the population affected by these stealth virus fragments. It now seems to be a major cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Schizophrenia, Bi-polar, and many mental illnesses, and also cancer and many internal organ diseases including some types of arthritis and muscular Sclerosis.

Many years ago I asked an MD Psychiatrist what his best guess was for the etiology of mental illness (genetics, viral, bacterial, environmental, etc.). I was surprised by his answer. He had done some research on the brain tissue of deceased which had major mental illnesses. He said most had damage to the neurons in the brain and showed a "viral spotting", i.e., damage caused by some types of virus or viruses. He also said that most schizophrenics were conceived in the winter months which tended to have higher rates of viral disease in the pregnant mothers. He said that attempts at that time to type the viruses were not successful and that they did seem to have been atypical.

So the big question is: have certain covert power structures made certain that high tech biotech has been used to develop stealth viruses and get them into the US population via vaccines in order to dumb folks down, create many mental and physical disorders and create plenty of medical and pharmaceutical business. A weak, dumbed down population is likely easier to dominate and control (and steal from and take away their rights).

Jim, I think this is where the research of Ed Haslam and the story of Judyth Vary may lead. Frightening in its implications for sure. (if you think she has an interest in this view of mine, feel free to share it).

One more thing, I have been told that major attempts have been made by the medical and pharma establishment to discredit "stealth virus" research. Question: Now why would these entities have to gain to want to do that?

Answer: Future business and Money, and plenty of it and numerous political gains. It appears that some very powerful entities do not want any effective treatments for this discovered.

Is it possible that our shadow govt could be this cruel? Well they blew up Murrah, did the first twin trade tower bombing [in 1993] and then killed over 3,000 innocent humans at the Twin Towers and Pentagon on 9/11/2001 and over 1,000,000 million innocent civilians in Iraq. Yes, this would fit their evil, degenerate, self-serving modus operandi (unfortunately)."

I gotta tell you, Fetz. When the sheeple read this, they're going to morph into ostriches, and plunge their heads so deep into the sand that they'll never want to come up for air again. I'm more than familiar with this type of research, especially the retuximab pharmaceuticals and monoclonal antibody therapies before that, as I intimated in my answer to you via that PM you had sent me. And, this is only the tip of the iceberg. A word of advice, always carry those Clorox clean-ups with you. You may want to get into the habit of wiping down your steering wheel with them. This could have a tendency to turn us into the Howard Hughes' of the 21st Century. LOL LLH

All kidding aside though, as Greg would say, "Go_secure."

Ter