The Education Forum

Answering to Were the RFK and JFK assassinations related?

Steven, honestly I have to admit that I have trouble following some of your posts because of the mixing of information - however I certainly get the drift of your scenario.

Actually I followed several of those points about the TSBD well before spiders web came around, including the shipping carton issue. I found it all interesting but of course there

are explanations.....large cardboard boxes consolidated small cartons of books for shipping. Especially when orders involved multiple types of textbook. There were even larger

heavy wood shipping containers to take hundreds of pounds of books. One early researcher commented that it would have been easy enough to toss rifles into the end

of the large wooden boxes - previously with the wooden end cap taken off - then pound the nailed cap back in and nobody would ever search for the weapon. For that matter

the some of the boxes which appear in photos were large enough for a man. And as far as I know none of the wooden shipping crates were ever opened and

searched.....

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this thread really went to hell; All I can add for the moment is that the publishing company which does the Images of America books have several releases out now; they are strictly historical and avoid any reference to

controversial aspects of the JFK assassination. But they are compelling, but only if you are interested in the history of Dealey Plaza, Historical areas also in Dallas, plus some very hard to find photos, et cetera.

• 5 years later...

In honor of the late Nick Tosches, il miglior fabbro, the entire article on Sidney Korshak quoted earlier in time on this thread, replete with reference to JFK and RFK, Jimmy Hoffa and John Roselli, Seymour Hersh and Dan Moldea:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/1997/04/The-Man-Who-Kept-The-Secrets

Considerate la vostra semenza: fatti non foste a viver come bruti ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza.-- Dante, Inferno, Canto XXVI

"As [Bill] Roemer knew, Lawford’s wife was Patricia Kennedy, one of Jack and Bobby Kennedy’s sisters. Jack was a member of the rackets committee, Bobby was its chief counsel.

"Roemer called the bureau in Washington and told his supervisor where and with whom Bernice Korshak could be found that evening.

“ 'Are you kidding, Roemer? They wouldn’t touch that with a 10-foot pole.' ”

Edited by David Andrews