The Education Forum

Chemtrails are back!

As I was walking my dog one day with a friend, we looked up at the sky over the park near my home and saw a grid of chemtrails.. The next day she started feeling ill.. The day after that she was violently throwing up and got so dehydrated that I had to rush her to the ER.. While she was in the hospital, I also became violently ill.. Though I didn't go to the ER, I knew I had never been that sick before and even feared for my life.. Our "flu" symptoms, though not as severe as the first few days, lasted for almost two months.

On another occasion, I was walking my dog in the same park and saw another grid of chemtrails overhead.. The next morning I woke up to the room spinning.. After that subsided, my equilibrium was so messed up that it caused me to have vertigo that lasted almost five months.

Now when I see chemtrails over the park, I stay in the house.

"Project Clover Leaf" Secret Chemtrail Program Revealed

http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/project-clover-leaf-secret-chemtrail-program-revealed

chemtrail_poster360usa.jpg

http://dprogram.net/chemtrails/

Duane...I am glad you brought chemtrails back to the top.

Last Thursday I took Sue to the eye doctor. On the way home, I noted 8 chemplanes spraying

simultaneously, though I had seen none in the previous week.

This time (wish I had my camera!) the guys were having fun...SKYWRITING!

In 6 different sectors of the sky they were making big letters...

YI, T, V, N, Z, III, W, and M. The III was older and dissipating; I watched one of the letters being

done by two planes. (The W and M depended on the viewing angle, as did the N and Z.)

These were all short bursts, on and off, to make the letters. They were NOT contrails.

Jack

As I was walking my dog one day with a friend, we looked up at the sky over the park near my home and saw a grid of chemtrails.. The next day she started feeling ill.. The day after that she was violently throwing up and got so dehydrated that I had to rush her to the ER.. While she was in the hospital, I also became violently ill.. Though I didn't go to the ER, I knew I had never been that sick before and even feared for my life.. Our "flu" symptoms, though not as severe as the first few days, lasted for almost two months.

On another occasion, I was walking my dog in the same park and saw another grid of chemtrails overhead.. The next morning I woke up to the room spinning.. After that subsided, my equilibrium was so messed up that it caused me to have vertigo that lasted almost five months.

Now when I see chemtrails over the park, I stay in the house.

"Project Clover Leaf" Secret Chemtrail Program Revealed

http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/project-clover-leaf-secret-chemtrail-program-revealed

chemtrail_poster360usa.jpg

http://dprogram.net/chemtrails/

Seems more likely there was something in the park that affected you.

Since studies of aerosols at altitude (volcanic eruptions, fuel dumps) show that it can take days, sometimes weeks or months for it to reach the ground, how do you know it was the trails multiple miles in the air affecting you?

Incidentally, the plane on the upper right your your posted graphic is not spraying, nor a tanker. It is a NAVY E6 Tacamo jet doing a fuel dump.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

Duane...I am glad you brought chemtrails back to the top.

Last Thursday I took Sue to the eye doctor. On the way home, I noted 8 chemplanes spraying

simultaneously, though I had seen none in the previous week.

This time (wish I had my camera!) the guys were having fun...SKYWRITING!

In 6 different sectors of the sky they were making big letters...

YI, T, V, N, Z, III, W, and M. The III was older and dissipating; I watched one of the letters being

done by two planes. (The W and M depended on the viewing angle, as did the N and Z.)

These were all short bursts, on and off, to make the letters. They were NOT contrails.

Jack

How do you KNOW they were NOT contrails?

"How do you KNOW they were NOT contrails?"

There's a big difference between contrails and chemtrails.

"Chemtrails Are: Persistent lines of chemical-infused aerosol spray dispersals from typically unmarked planes which are now seen in the sky all over the world. Unlike normal jet contrails formed from water vapor, chemtrails spread to form a thick blanket of cloud cover, held together by polymer fibers until they reach the ground, contaminating crops, water supplies and humans with radioactive soft metals and dessicated red blood cells which contain active human pathogens.

Researchers discovered 6 different agendas or motives for these operations, some of which may overlap: environment or climate changes, biological, military purposes, electromagnetic, geophysical or global effects, and exotic propulsion systems. Analysis of material from chemtrails has revealed magnetic salts, including the toxic substance of barium. Fibers, submicron in size, have also been detected, and they bear a physical similarity to the filaments found in Morgellons Disease.

This video was originally intended to include a Part II version which would have included interviews with Chemtrail debunkers. There are good references to chemtrail debunker websites on Wikipedia including interviews with NASA's Patrick Minnis."

Along with Air Force Matthew, NASA is also busy "debunking" chemtrails... Wouldn't ya know? :rolleyes:

This video actually shows footage of a plane turning the spray on and off.. Normal contrails don't behave that way.

"Seems more likely there was something in the park that affected you."

I walk in the park everyday and never get sick.. Yet on the two occasions where a chemtrail grid was criss crossing the sky above me, I came down with the worst case of "flu" I ever had, and also a case of vertigo that lasted for months.

Flu and dizziness (vertigo) are two of the known symptoms of chemtrail exposure... Coincidence? .. I don't think so.

"How do you KNOW they were NOT contrails?"

There's a big difference between contrails and chemtrails.

"Chemtrails Are: Persistent lines of chemical-infused aerosol spray dispersals from typically unmarked planes which are now seen in the sky all over the world. Unlike normal jet contrails formed from water vapor, chemtrails spread to form a thick blanket of cloud cover, held together by polymer fibers until they reach the ground, contaminating crops, water supplies and humans with radioactive soft metals and dessicated red blood cells which contain active human pathogens.

Researchers discovered 6 different agendas or motives for these operations, some of which may overlap: environment or climate changes, biological, military purposes, electromagnetic, geophysical or global effects, and exotic propulsion systems. Analysis of material from chemtrails has revealed magnetic salts, including the toxic substance of barium. Fibers, submicron in size, have also been detected, and they bear a physical similarity to the filaments found in Morgellons Disease.

This video was originally intended to include a Part II version which would have included interviews with Chemtrail debunkers. There are good references to chemtrail debunker websites on Wikipedia including interviews with NASA's Patrick Minnis."

Along with Air Force Matthew, NASA is also busy "debunking" chemtrails... Wouldn't ya know? :rolleyes:

This video actually shows footage of a plane turning the spray on and off.. Normal contrails don't behave that way.

Normal contrails CAN behave that way. They are determined by the air conditions the plane travels through and air is not always uniform. Contrails can persist depending on the conditions. ALL samples that have been tested have been collected on the ground. There is no proof whatsoever that what has been tested has come from "chemtrails". So again, how do you KNOW they were NOT contrails? Everything that has been described as a description of "chemtrails" can be explained by the long known science of contrails. Did you or Jack charter a plane and collect samples directly from the trail? Why would you assume something collected on the ground miles away from the trail must come from the "chemtrail"? How are all other possible sources ruled out? Seems like shoddy science at best

Edited by Matthew Lewis

I walk in the park everyday and never get sick.. Yet on the two occasions where a chemtrail grid was criss crossing the sky above me, I came down with the worst case of "flu" I ever had, and also a case of vertigo that lasted for months.

Flu and dizziness (vertigo) are two of the known symptoms of chemtrail exposure... Coincidence? .. I don't think so.

Flu and dizziness are symptoms of a lot of things. Known for "chemtrails" which happen to look exactly like contrails? Doubtful given what I said before about how long an aerosol at altitude will take to reach the ground. Which brings up an interesting point. One of the primary identifiers of "chemtrails" is that they persist for longer than expected (although possible wih contrails) but if they are persisting and still in the air then how are they affect you on the ground at the same time miles away?

Flu and dizziness are symptoms of a lot of things. Known for "chemtrails" which happen to look exactly like contrails? Doubtful given what I said before about how long an aerosol at altitude will take to reach the ground. Which brings up an interesting point. One of the primary identifiers of "chemtrails" is that they persist for longer than expected (although possible wih contrails) but if they are persisting and still in the air then how are they affect you on the ground at the same time miles away?

I've been walking in that park every day for many years .. I never got sick until the two times the chemtrail grid was overhead.. It's a known fact that the chemicals the military is spraying eventualy reaches the ground, making people ill.. It's also a fact that this is happening all over the world.

I've been walking in that park every day for many years .. I never got sick until the two times the chemtrail grid was overhead.. It's a known fact that the chemicals the military is spraying eventualy reaches the ground, making people ill.. It's also a fact that this is happening all over the world.

IF they were spraying chemicals then they would reach the ground sometime but not immediately as every study regarding aerosols has shown and by the time they would, common sense says they would be so dissipated they would be nearly undetectable, but you didn't answer the question. If they are persisting and still in the air then how are they affect you on the ground at the same time miles away?

If it was a virus or bacteria that affected you, those take time to incubate. Why assume the source came immediately before symptoms?

You mention military, what about all the pictures and videos that show commercial craft leaving these trails? Or the programs like FlightAware or Flight Explorer that show they are commercial flights? What about the thousands of trails left by types of aircraft the military doesn't have?

Edited by Matthew Lewis

This video is a MUST SEE! .. It not only explains in detail the devastation that is taking place in New Mexico in particular, but also explains why there is a media cover up of the chemtrail subject, and also goes into scientific detail of what is being sprayed.

Though this video cuts off abruptly at the end, the narrator does have time to say that the Air Force is involved in this crime and cover up.

In this footage we see a chemtrail being switched off and on .. The guy who shot this video thinks he's looking at a contrail, so doesn't understand how it can be switched off and on.

More proof that the US Air Force is spaying chemtrails.. This History Chanel documentary also dicusses the Air Force's secret weather control programs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3gKa0z7rjM&feature=related

Matthew,

Since you're in the Air Force, I'm surprised you don't know about chemtrails.. Especially since it's the Air Force who's spraying them.

'AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS CONCERNED OVER CHEMTRAILS'

by William Thomas

Vancouver, Canada Mar. 5, 2002…

As continuing chemtrail activity culminated in massive aerial spraying over Vancouver Island and Washington state yesterday- and broadening plumes once again fanned out to haze clear blue skies - Air Traffic Controllers at major airports across the United States expressed concern over the emissions constantly showing up on their radar screens.

"Chemtrails is the term widely used to describe the brilliant white trails laid down by U.S. Air Force tanker planes photo-identified over North America and a dozen other allied nations in a process the U.S. Air Force calls aerial obscuration.

First confirmed by Airport Authority Terry Stewart at the Victoria International Airport on Dec. 8, 2000 as a joint Canada-U.S. military operation and stridently denied by senior officers at Canadian Forces Base (where Stewart later told the Vancouver Courier he had received his information) these multi-plane missions were verified in March, 2001 by the Air Traffic Control (ATC) manager for the northeastern seaboard of the United States.

In three taped interviews with this reporter and veteran radio journalist S.T. Brendt, our Deep Sky source said that he had been ordered to divert incoming commercial flights away from USAF tankers spraying s substance that showed up on ATC radars as a haze.

These radar returns are the signature of the fine aluminum particles found in laboratory tests of chemtrail-contaminated rain taken in Espanola, Ontario in the summer of 1999. The lab analysis found reflective quartz particles in the chemtrail fallout and levels of aluminum five-times higher than Ontarios maximum permissible health safety standards.

Cont.

http://www.willthomas.net/chemtrails/Articles/Concerned_over_Chemtrails.htm

Edited by Duane Daman

Matthew,

Since you're in the Air Force, I'm surprised you don't know about chemtrails.. Especially since it's the Air Force who's spraying them.

Allegedly.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest that "chemtrails" are simply persistent contrails. See post #105 of this thread for a start.

Will Thomas was one of the first, if not the very first to collect money towards collecting a sample directly from a trail. This was more than 10 years ago. Why do he and others still rely on collections made at ground level?

I notice you've ignored direct questions. You truly are a Jack White disciple aren't you?

If they are persisting and still in the air then how are they affect you on the ground at the same time miles away?

If it was a virus or bacteria that affected you, those take time to incubate. Why assume the source came immediately before symptoms?

You mention military, what about all the pictures and videos that show commercial craft leaving these trails? Or the programs like FlightAware or Flight Explorer that show they are commercial flights? What about the thousands of trails left by types of aircraft the military doesn't have?

Edited by Matthew Lewis

Matthew,

Allegedly.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest that "chemtrails" are simply persistent contrails. See post #105 of this thread for a start.

Will Thomas was one of the first, if not the very first to collect money towards collecting a sample directly from a trail. This was more than 10 years ago. Why do he and others still rely on collections made at ground level?

I notice you've ignored direct questions. You truly are a Jack White disciple aren't you?

If they are persisting and still in the air then how are they affect you on the ground at the same time miles away?

There's no "allegedly" about it.

"Chemtrails” is the term widely used to describe the brilliant white ‘trails laid down by U.S. Air Force tanker planes photo-identified over North America and a dozen other allied nations in a process the U.S. Air Force calls “aerial obscuration”.

"A Jack White desciple"? .. LOL .. You really are desperate now, aren't you? .. So when you can't even pretend to debunk evidence you don't like, just sling some insults instead.. You really are a desciple of the apollohoax.net cesspit.

I ignored your questions because I was busy finding the proof that the Air Force is spraying chemtrail poisons.

I have no idea how long the chemtrails were in the skies over my home .. All I know is that both my friend and I got very ill after being underneath them for several hours.. So did many other people in my home town .. There was not only an epidemic of vertigo and the "flu" at that time, but also shingles.

Matthew,

Allegedly.

There's no "allegedly" about it.

"Chemtrails is the term widely used to describe the brilliant white trails laid down by U.S. Air Force tanker planes photo-identified over North America and a dozen other allied nations in a process the U.S. Air Force calls aerial obscuration.

"A Jack White desciple"? .. LOL .. You really are desperate now, aren't you? .. So when you can't even pretend to debunk evidence you don't like, just sling some insults instead.. You really are a desciple of the apollohoax.net cesspit.

I ignored your questions because I was busy finding the proof that the Air Force is spraying chemtrail poisons.

I have no idea how long the chemtrails were in the skies over my home .. All I know is that both my friend and I got very ill after being underneath them for several hours.. So did many other people in my home town .. There was not only an epidemic of vertigo and the "flu" at that time, but also shingles.

Yes, allegedly. You believe everything Will Thomas writes?

Calling you a Jack White disciple is not an insult, just an observation. You ignore inconvenient info just like he does. Haven't bothered to check out post 105 yet have you?

You ignored the questions because they are inconvenient for you. Can't bother with the truth that the majority of your trails come from commercial aircraft.

Edited by Matthew Lewis