The Education Forum

If this is a new format....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate change just as much as the next guy

But this happened to the forum im a Mod at, and after a month or so you forget about the old format once you get used to the new

Edited by Dean Hagerman

I agree with you Mike, I dont like it at all, but once you get used to it it wont be that bad, I used 6 different forums and every one is different

I did really like the old (as in one day old lol) ED forum format, it was easy to use and nice on the eyes

I agree with you Mike, I dont like it at all, but once you get used to it it wont be that bad, I used 6 different forums and every one is different

I did really like the old (as in one day old lol) ED forum format, it was easy to use and nice on the eyes

Eh, its no bother to me really I dont post here much anyhow. This forum has really changed in the last couple years. Seriously going down hill.

thanks kathy the girlies will figure it out, or be leaving lots of notes......b :tomatoes i just tried hitting download and it did not ask me anything... :ph34r: ok i sees it, :P:ice:lol: lotsa new fun and games...thanks..hey see the wee green and red circles to the right at the bottom of your post that is for positive and or negative votes,during the day, they just told me i had used mine up for the day..... :lol: ..llh, seeing i just found them that's another funny... :blink: b

Edited by Bernice Moore

KATHY. I'M BAAAAAAAAAAACK.. :blink: WHERE IS THE PRINT OUT BUTTON,?? I DID GO UP ON THE RIGHT AS YOU MENTIONED, CLICKED ALL DID A SEARCH BUT FOUND NO PRINT OUT..ALSO HOW WHERE DO I GET IN TO DELETE SOME OF THE PHOTOS THAT I HAVE UPLOADED, I DID THE LIST UNDER MY NAME BUT, DID NOT FIND THEM.....THANKS B... :(

Edited by Bernice Moore

THANKS KATHY, I WILL HAVE A GO, I CANNOT GET INTO WHATEVER IT WAS CALLED THAT HAD THE LIST ON THE LEFT TO SEND A NEW EMAIL OR SEE WHAT WAS SAVED IN THEM, AND TO DELETE ANY ATTACHED,AND OR OTHER INFORMATION, I WILL GO AND HAVE A READ IF ANY LIGHTS COME ON I SHALL LET YOU KNOW THANKS...B :blink: KATHY I JUST DID A SEARCH AT THE TOP RIGHT FOR DELETING ATTACHMENTS, IT SAID NO INFORMATION, SOME SUCH,MEANING NO ANSWER..... :blink::blink: B

Edited by Bernice Moore

KATHY I FOUND SETTINGS IN HELP AND ALSO THIS Manage Attachments

This page will show you all of the attachments you have uploaded to the community and the amount of space you have left. The bar at the top shows you how much of your allocated upload space you have used. Below this is a table containing information on all of the attachments you have submitted.

BUT IT DOES NOT TELL ME WHERE THE MANAGE ATTACHMENTS ARE OR PAGE OR ??, IS WHEREVER, THANKS B :blink::blink::blink:

Edited by Bernice Moore