The Education Forum

The Backyard Photos

No he can't Frankie.

And he doesn't know yet that the weight of the evidence says Oswald never ordered or picked up either weapon.

You phrased that wrong jimmy...let me help you..

And he doesn't know yet all the silly speculation that says Oswald never ordered or picked up either weapon.

There, fixed it.

Okay, so they're fake, and they were faked in order to implicate Oswald with the weapons. Then what?

What's with the black clothes, clothes that are not among the clothes Oswald had at the time of the assassination? What happened to them?

Did Oswald give them to the homeless in New Orleans?

And what's with the magazines? The Worker and the Militant?

Are there any articles of interest in either of those magazines? Anything about Cuba? Has anybody checked?

The one thing the weapons and the magazines have in common is they passed through the PO box portal.

What else went through there besides the checks from Leslie Welding and the letters to the USNavy, State Dept and Russian embassy?

When did Oswald use the PO box if he worked six days a week and the PO was closed on Sundays?

Did Marina empty the PO box for him? Did Someone else pick up his mail and the weapons?

So many questions, so little time.

BK

If they are fake then everything under Oswald's chin is not his... the black clothes, the papers, everything other than his face was not his to begin with... right?

and I have to agree with Jim... the PO Box has ZERO credibility to have been the manner in which Oswald received these weapons.

From "The Great Carcano Swindle" by Bill MacDowall

CLAIM: The Post Office in Dallas to which Oswald had the rifle mailed was kept both under his name and that of A. Hidell.

INVESTIGATION: Our investigation has revealed that Oswald did not indicate on his application that others, including an A. Hidell, would receive mail through the box in question, which was Post Office Box 2915 in Dallas.

As with Harry D. Holmes revelations to the New York Times, the FBI could not have made this determination unless they had seen Part 3 of Oswald's application form. The only conclusion it is possible to draw from this information is that Part 3 of Oswald's application still existed after John F. Kennedy was assassinated and that Harry D. Holmes and the FBI knew as much. Harry Holmes' story that Postal Regulations required Part 3 of the form to be destroyed when the box is closed was an act of perjury that attempted to hide the fact that an important piece of evidence had been destroyed sometime after the assassination.

Then what???

With Oswlad dead, as he was supposed to be, the photo(s) simply add to the mountain of bogus evidence against him proclaiming a Castro loving Commie killed the president and Tippit. The fact that the clothes are gone and had never been his, along with the Jacket that was found is again, more evidence that it was a set-up.

Yea, it was a Set Up all right, but they didn't go with the cover story that it was a Commie Conspiracy and switched to the Lone Nut Scenario, so then what?

BK

Purely to connect the rifle and pistol to the man... they conveniently ignored the newspapers and focused on the "craziness" of posing with the rifle that would kill the president and the pistol that killed a police officer... spin - what an awful man... in fact, most reproductions don't even make it apparent which magazines those even were...

why would Life choose that photo for the cover.... imagery, pure and simple...

Kind of like Powell telling the UN about the ficticious yellow cake... or spinning that Saddam was behind 911...

in the short term, the court of public opinion was directly influenced by the lie...

in the longer term, it's too late.

at least that's what I think...

DJ

More specifically though, the rifle is not even the same one found... the shoulder strap harness ring is in the wrong place.

So what does this mean?

The meaning of these photos (since there were four in all) is that an obvious attempt was made to frame Lee

Oswald for a crime that he did not commit. The evidence is internal and external, which any reasonable mind

should find compelling as proof that he was innocent. It should not have been necessary to frame a guilty man.

Exactly. That is why the idiots have will argue this point forever, if they have to.

So obvious that the photos are fake, and White and Marrs did a lot of work on this.

Edited by Peter McGuire

So what does this mean?

The meaning of these photos (since there were four in all) is that an obvious attempt was made to frame Lee

Oswald for a crime that he did not commit. The evidence is internal and external, which any reasonable mind

should find compelling as proof that he was innocent. It should not have been necessary to frame a guilty man.

Exactly. That is why the idiots have will argue this point forever, if they have to.

So obvious that the photos are fake, and White and Marrs did a lot of work on this.

The very basis for a good part of this "work" is technically inept. Have you verifed the work or are you just parroting?

No he can't Frankie.

And he doesn't know yet that the weight of the evidence says Oswald never ordered or picked up either weapon.

You phrased that wrong jimmy...let me help you..

And he doesn't know yet all the silly speculation that says Oswald never ordered or picked up either weapon.

There, fixed it.

Can you please be specific about the "silly speculation" ?

"the weight of the evidence says Oswald never ordered or picked up either weapon."

Silly. Speculation.

I have been familiar with their work for some 20 years, and I don't feel the need to explain this any further to you.

So you KNOW the work is technically INEPT? And you still parrot it blindly?

And if YOU don't know its technically inept, you don't have the first clue about any of this.

Polly wanna cracker?

CL: Silly. Speculation.

JD: Can you please be specific about the "silly speculation" ?

We have been through all this Craig; its just LN boilerplate on your side because you don't want to admit you knew nothing about it before you proclaimed the BYP to be genuine. And now you want to say its silly for CYA purposes.

Breaking two postal codes right in the regs is not "silly".

Can you show us that this is not something that happened on a regular basis or are you just speculating???

Giving a weapon to a guy who's name is different than on the merchandise is not silly.

Can you show us that this is not something that happened on a regular basis or are you just speculating???

Not one employee recalling the transaction of giving a commie a rifle from Klein's is not silly. Especially at the height of the Cold War. Even though Hidell would have had to prove he was Oswald. Something that likely would have gone up to the supervisory level. And the name and face of Oswald would have been recalled like a church bell peeling to that supervisor on 11/22/63. (Ever hear of how Sylvia Odio responded on that day?)

See..more jimmy speculation. You just can't help yourself

What makes it worse is this: they did report him getting subversive magazines. Because they were FBI informants and that was their job. But no one recalled the long bulky package from Klein's, one of the biggest shippers of weapons in America? Yeah, sure.

Now, that is just on the pick up side. There are about nine of these on the order side. But you ignore them all for political reasons. You don't live in the the world of evidence and logic. To any objective person, the weight of this shows that Oswald never picked up or ordered that rifle. And this is backed up by Marina's first SS interview.

There is no "weight" Its just silly speculation you want to try and turn into fact. You do it all the time, just like you did upthread.

But keep it up with your Tea Party brethren. Maybe you will fulfill your ambition and help bring us a president worse than W.

LOL! You suck at this jimmy. Worse than the poor loser varnell....

Edited by Craig Lamson

C'mon Craig.

Talk about silly.

Not silly at all.

Do you want me to go back in time and interview the people who worked there?

No, I want you to quit calling speculation fact. Fat chance jimmy d could ever do it.

Why else have regulations if you are not going to enforce them?

LOL! Now we have rolled into the realm of the absurd. Are you now speculating that there are no regulations on the books that don't get enforced? RONFLMAO! Only from jimmy d trying to cover his behind....

ANd where was the signed form for a firearms transaction?

Are you now speculating that paperwork never goes missing?

Now how about the order side? How did Oswald place the order if all of his time at work is accounted for by time cards on that day? Happens all the time right?

Are you now speculating that in the history of man, no one has ever fudged a time card?

Do you ever buy a money order at a post office, and then walk miles out of your way to mail it? Even though you are now absent from work longer? Happens all the time right?

Heck I've many timnes purchased a money order in one city and mailed it from another 60 miles away. Are you now speculating that it never happens?

WHy is that money order out of numerical order by about five months? That is, it should not have been sold until March 1964? Happens all the time right?

Are you now speculating it never happens?

How did that money order fly from Dallas to Chicago, arrive at Klein's and was deposited in the bank within 24 hours!? Before the advent of computers.I doubt if that could happen today let alone in 1963.

Are you now speculating that never could have happened in 1963?

There's even more, but keep on denying it Craig. You are showing your true colors.

LOL, this from the guy who denys the backyard photos are real and have not been proven otherwise.

No jimmy, those with open eyes are seeing YOUR true colors.

jimmy d, no speculation he can't turn into a "fact" ROFLMAO!

Edited by Craig Lamson

CL: Silly. Speculation.

JD: Can you please be specific about the "silly speculation" ?

We have been through all this Craig; its just LN boilerplate on your side because you don't want to admit you knew nothing about it before you proclaimed the BYP to be genuine. And now you want to say its silly for CYA purposes.

Breaking two postal codes right in the regs is not "silly".

Giving a weapon to a guy who's name is different than on the merchandise is not silly.

Not one employee recalling the transaction of giving a commie a rifle from Klein's is not silly. Especially at the height of the Cold War. Even though Hidell would have had to prove he was Oswald. Something that likely would have gone up to the supervisory level. And the name and face of Oswald would have been recalled like a church bell peeling to that supervisor on 11/22/63. (Ever hear of how Sylvia Odio responded on that day?)

See..more jimmy speculation. You just can't help yourself

What makes it worse is this: they did report him getting subversive magazines. Because they were FBI informants and that was their job. But no one recalled the long bulky package from Klein's, one of the biggest shippers of weapons in America? Yeah, sure.

Now, that is just on the pick up side. There are about nine of these on the order side. But you ignore them all for political reasons. You don't live in the the world of evidence and logic. To any objective person, the weight of this shows that Oswald never picked up or ordered that rifle. And this is backed up by Marina's first SS interview.

There is no "weight" Its just silly speculation you want to try and turn into fact. You do it all the time, just like you did upthread.

But keep it up with your Tea Party brethren. Maybe you will fulfill your ambition and help bring us a president worse than W.

LOL! You suck at this jimmy. Worse than the poor loser varnell....

Here he goes again ladies and gentlemen... the Craig Lameson, "I have nothing to back my side of the story so please find some for me" posts...

If you do not believe the evidence presented, YOU need to refute it, not make us do it for you.

Every question you ask goes to prove YOUR point... so go prove it.

Prove that all that "speculation" is just that... or can't you?

"Can you show us that this is not something that happened on a regular basis or are you just speculating???"

Do a little damn research of your own and prove Jim wrong

It is not up to Jim or anyone to prove the evidence presented represents a normal occurance or an exception to the rule... that would be YOUR job here Craig... something you are woefully ill-prepared to even attempt.

So keep on "speculating" without providing a bit of support, research or evidence ...

How about just picking ONE thing to prove... like finding out how many deliveries there were in 1963 to post offices boxes without the addressee being listed on the application allowing for deliver in the first place...

Surely someone with your time and resources can do a simple thing like that... at least you could then PROVE the Post Office regularly delivers mail against its own regulations.... or NOT. and then admit it when you discover you're wrong as usual.

Have at it dude... or do you have nothing but insults yet again without a shred of effort to defend your pathetic excuse for comments on this forum.

Keep up that GREAT work :up

Here he goes again ladies and gentlemen... the Craig Lameson, "I have nothing to back my side of the story so please find some for me" posts...

If you do not believe the evidence presented, YOU need to refute it, not make us do it for you.

Every question you ask goes to prove YOUR point... so go prove it.

No I don't. Ive made no claims for or against. I've simply asked questions. The points are YOUR's ( and jimmy d's). YOU can't msake tem anything more than baselss speculation. And thats my problem. NO, Chance, thats YOUR problem.....

Prove that all that "speculation" is just that... or can't you?

I'm not trying to "prove" anything. I'm asking how YOU prove your claims. You can do that...right? Scratch away Chance.

"Can you show us that this is not something that happened on a regular basis or are you just speculating???"

Do a little damn research of your own and prove Jim wrong

It is not up to Jim or anyone to prove the evidence presented represents a normal occurance or an exception to the rule... that would be YOUR job here Craig... something you are woefully ill-prepared to even attempt.

Why? Jim made the claim its an EXTRA orrdinaly occurance. His claim...his proof. You sure get the burden of proof thing all mixed up. Kinda like lottery balls flaiing around the hopper....

So keep on "speculating" without providing a bit of support, research or evidence ...

I'm not speculating in the least. You need to clean those glasses and take a look see in the mirror....

How about just picking ONE thing to prove... like finding out how many deliveries there were in 1963 to post offices boxes without the addressee being listed on the application allowing for deliver in the first place...

WHY?

Surely someone with your time and resources can do a simple thing like that... at least you could then PROVE the Post Office regularly delivers mail against its own regulations.... or NOT. and then admit it when you discover you're wrong as usual.

Wow, since its your claim (lets not forget little jimmy here too), it appears to me oyu once again have that burden of proof thing all scrambled up again. Just not your lucky day is it Chance?

Have at it dude... or do you have nothing but insults yet again without a shred of effort to defend your pathetic excuse for comments on this forum.

What am I supposed to be defending here? I'm asking YOU queations,...questions you can't seem to answer. You just can't get this through your head can you. It's YOUR claim, YOUR burden of proof.

Keep up that GREAT work :up

Same to you Chance. Look forward to your defence of your claims...oh wait, you can't...

Edited by Craig Lamson

More silliness Craig.

Oswald was at work on the SAME DAY that he allegedly mailed the money order. The cards prove it. But the official story says that he mailed the money order not from the post office which was a few blocks away, but that he walked MILES OUT OF HIS WAY to mail the money order at a mailbox! Got that? Where it would be guaranteed to get in the mail flow later! When he allegedly was at the post office to buy the money order there anyway?

So we are back to the beginning, and once again you ASSUME and SPECULATE that the time cards are correct and you call it fact. How do you know that the cards are correct. In the history of timecards has no one ever cheated? And again you speculate that the mailing location is extra ordinary. How do you know? Oh yea you DON'T. jimmy d, speculation run amuck.

Yeah, sure. BS. And if you do this kind of stuff, you need a shrink.

Why? Because my habits don't match your EXPECTAIONS? Earth to jimmy. YOUR expectraions mean ZIP.. GOT IT...ZIP. Expectations are just yet another form jimmy d speculation.

C'mon Craig. It makes no sense at all.

Sense to YOU? Meaningless. Who says it has to MAKE SENSE? And WHO chooses what is "sensible"? Not jimmy d.

See Craig, you are so ignorant of the facts, that you just make stuff up that is not applicable at all. Because you are so viscerally wed to the official story.

See there you go again with your wild speculation. I don't give a damn who did what or when. Offical story? Please. Facts? You have been calling your wild eyed speculation fact for so long you can no longer tell which is which. That's wedded to a worldview, truth be damned.

The lack of the firearms form was so bad that not even Harry Holmes could come up with anything to explain it. Especially since they were supposed to be kept for four years. You weren't even aware of that either were you?

None has ever gone missing before? You claim it is extra ordinary. Can you prove it?

Concerning the money order Craig, its like the last check you signed yesterday being number 2130, and then the next day you jump forward over thirty of them for no reason, to sign check number 2160. I do that all the time, don't you?

Has it never happened before in the history of the USPS? You claim it is extra ordinary. Prove it.

FInally, are you really saying that a money order could be flown over 700 miles, arrived at Klein's, be noted for the record there, and then be walked over to the bank and be deposited all in the space of 24 hours! Before the advent of computers? Uh huh.

Has this ever happened before? You claim this is extra ordinary. Can you prove it.

But here's where they screwed up Craig. The money order in evidence was never deposited through the federal reserve system because it has none of the three other bank stamps on it like LHO's other checks do. (Vol 17, pgs 677-78) Further, the "extra copy" of the bank deposit slip produced by the WC to show the day it was deposited was from a month before LHO was supposed to have sent it. (Vol. 21, p. 706)

Has this ever happened before? You claim this is extra ordinary. Can you prove it.

Speculation? Nope. Facts. Facts you had no idea about before you proclaimed the BYP genuine.

Yea jimmy, its all speculation. You don't have a clue if these events are ordinary or extra ordinary. Since you don't have a clue you can't make the claim s you make with massive speculation.

Oh and earth to jimmy. The photograpic principles used to chack the claims of fakery of the BY photos are immune to your speculation. You can't defeat them. They stand. The claims of fakery simply cannot wihtstand technical inspection.

Care to speculate what that does to your speculation? ROFLMAO!

Edited by Craig Lamson

CL; No I don't. Ive made no claims for or against. I've simply asked questions. The points are YOUR's ( and jimmy d's). YOU can't msake tem anything more than baselss speculation.

Craig:

Show me the "speculation" in post 160.

Post 163....

Craig:

1.) You are still missing the point, or you are being deliberately obtuse.

Why would Oswald go to the post office 11 blocks away, to buy a money order yet NOT MAIL IT FROM THERE! Instead he walks MILES MORE OUT OF THE WAY TO DROP IT IN A MAILBOX!

WHY NOT? You speculate that this is extra ordinary. Prove that it is. IN any case I've done it many times. Purchased a money order at the PO down the street from my business and dropped in in a mailbox 60 miles away near my home. You find my actions and Oswalds NOT to fit your expectaions. YOUR EXPECTATIONS MEAN SQUAT! Did you get that? YOUR EXPECTATIONS MEAN SQUAT.

Its just more jimmy d speculation...

You don't' have an answer for this. It has nothing to do with the time cards.

See above. You. Simply. Speculate.

2.) When FBI man Harry Holmes won't even bother to explain why the form was missing, then its pretty hapless. Because this guy even said Oswald admitted to being in Mexico which he did not.

Sheesh.....

3.) Everything else you say you want me to prove was an irregularity. When any objective person would know that right form the get go. And when you pile them up end to end, you lose the jury Craig. Consider:

And you get killed on cross...You claim your unfounded speculation is fact. You can't establish that your speculation is extra ordinary. You can't establish squat. Thats why you try and con the world that youer speculation IS fact. Good for you, you have a willing audience. Ignorance breeds ignorance.

1. Oswald went to the post office even though all his time is accounted for in time cards.

2. He purchased a money order which should not have been sold until six months later.

3. Having bought the money order, he filled it out but did not mail it from the post office he was standing in.

4. He walked outside, and then trekked SEVERAL MILES to a mailbox and dropped it there. Even though this would delay it being mailed.

5. Even though it was delayed, it got mailed to Chicago overnight. Even without special postage. It was then checked in at Klein's and sent to the bank all within 24 hours.

6. Yet the money order somehow never got beyond the bank. Since it does not have the proper markings of the Federal Reserve system on it that Oswald's other checks and money orders do.

7. To prove the deposit by Klein's, the Commission gives us an extra bank copy from a month before the transaction happened.

In a single transacation,which consists of mailing a money order, and depositing a money order you have seven irregularities.

Go ahead Craig, sell that to a jury.

You claim these these are extra ordinary and yet you fail to prove any one of them is. SPECULATUION surely is your stock in trade....

BTW, I left out the other five irregularities at the pick up end.

You gonna claim these are extra ordinary too? Sheesh...

Ha ha.

ROFLMAO!