The Education Forum

Lyndon Johnson calls tax lawyer to sell Halliburton stock on day of JFK Assassination

Guest Robert Morrow

In the fall of 1963, the Kennedys were at WAR with 3 groups: 1) Lyndon Johnson who they were trying to stick a knife in politically for 2 years and who had blackmailed his way onto the ticket in 1960 2) the CIA and military hawks who especially loathed Jack Kennedy over the Bay of Pigs, Cuban Missile crisis and Cuba policy in general. They wanted Castro taken out and they also wanted a war in Vietnam 3) the mafia, organized crime Carlos Marcello, Jimmy Hoffa, Santos Trafficante, Sam Giancana. Lyndon Johnson himself was organized crime. Make that a 4th group: Texas oil and the fight to preserve special tax privileges: the lucrative oil depletion allowance. Folks like HL Hunt, a key Lyndon Johnson supporter, considered John Kennedy and enemy and a traitor.

Lyndon Johnson was the cog in the wheel that pulled all these groups together. Lyndon Johnson, just like his friends in the CIA and mafia, had a long history of slaughtering people to have his way; read the book LBJ: Mastermind of JFK assassination by Phillip Nelson: http://www.lbj-themastermind.com/

No, Terry Mauro, LBJ was not in fear of being killed by the great unknown; Lyndon Johnson was in great fear of being DISCOVERED for the master criminal, fraud, murderer and usurper that he was. LBJ was not covering up for "someone else," he was covering up for HIMSELF. That is why he one the one hand was crying about "international conspiracy," but when he got back to the White House there was no high state of military alert. It is why LBJ and Cliff Carter call the Texas people and tell them "no conspiracy charges at all against Oswald." It is why LBJ himself, micromanaging the cover up called Will Fritz himself on Saturday to SHUT DOWN the Dallas police investigation. It is why Hoover of the FBI was done with his fake non-investigation within literally days after the slaughter of the president. It is why Lyndon Johnson made that fantastic call to Dr. Charles Crenshaw at Parkland, trying to force out a confession from the patsy Lee Harvey Oswald.

Lyndon Johnson was the mastermind of the JFK assassination. He may have not been the only mastermind - Allen Dulles comes to mind - but LBJ was a killer not just a "cover upper."

hunter thompson summed up lbj's legacy very nicely: "Johnson did a lot of rotten things in those five bloody years, but when the history books are written he will emerge in his proper role as the man who caused an entire generation of Americans to lose all respect for the Presidency, the White House, the Army, and in fact the whole structure of "government."

the beat goes on as they say

It was on November 22, 1963 that Hunter Thompson first used the words "fear and loathing," but I can't seem to find the right reference.

I believe it is in The Great Shark Hunt Vol. II.

The Origin Of "Fear And Loathing"

(In a letter to his friend, William Kennedy, Thompson uses the term, "Fear and Loathing", perhaps for the first time, written on the Day John Kennedy was assasinated in Dallas)

November, 22, 1963

Woody Creek

I am tired enough to sleep here in this chair, but I have to be in town at 8:30 when Western Union opens so what the hell. Besides, I am afraid to sleep for fear of what I might learn when I wake up. There is no human being within 500 miles to whom I can communicate anything - much less the fear and loathin that is on me after today's murder. God knows I might go mad for lack of talk. I have become like a psychotic Sphinx - I want to kill because I can't talk.

I suppose you will say the rotten murder has no meaning for a true writer of fiction, and that the "real artist" in the "little magazines" are above such temporal things. I wish I could agree, but in fact I think what happened today is far more meaningful than the entire contents of the "little magazines" for the past 20 years. And the next 20, if we get that far.

We now enter the era of the xxxxrain, President Johnson and the hardening of the arteries. Neither your children nor mine will ever be able to grasp what Gatsby was after. No more of that. You misunderstand it of course, peeling back the first and most obvious layer. Take your "realism" to the garbage dump. Or the "little magazines." They are like a man who goes into a phone booth to pull his pod. Nada, nada.

The killing has put me in a state of shock. The rage is trebled. I was not prepared at this time for the death of hope, but here it is. Ignore it at your peril. I have written Semonin, that cheap book-store Marxist, that he had better tell his boys to buy bullets. And forget the dialectic. This is the end of reason, the dirtiest hour in our time. I mean to come down from the hills and enter the fray. Tomorrow a cabled job request to "The Reporter." Failing that, the "Observer." Beyond that, God knows, but it will have to be something. From now until the 1964 elections every man with balls should be on the firing line. The vote will be the most critical in the history of man. No matter what, today is the end of an era. No more fair play. From now on it is dirty pool and judo in the clinches. The savage nuts have shattered the great myth of American decency. They can count me in - I feel ready for a dirty game.

Fiction is dead. Mailer is an antique curiosity. The stakes are now too high and the time too short. What, O what, does Eudora Welty have to say? xxxx that crowd. The only hope now is to swing hard with the right hand, while hanging on to sanity with the left. Politics will become a cockfight and reason will go by the boards. There will have to be somebody to carry the flag.

My concept of the new novel would have fit this situation, but now I see no hope for getting it done, if indeed, any publishing houses survive the Nazis scramble that is sure to come. How could we have known, or even guessed? I think we have come to that point.

Send word if you still exist -

HST

(From "The Proud Highway: Saga Of A Desperate Southern Gentlemen")

http://thedirtysouth...d-loathing.html

Thanks for that one Martin,

BK

Guest Tom Scully

*********** Moderation Notice *********

There is an understanding....we know every member is aware that these posts are read by school children. Every member is aware that it is a violation of forum rules to post expletives, or to post sexually explicit descriptions.

Now, in this thread, a member has not only posted quotes containing at least two prohibited expletives, one with "rain" extended on it, but other members have quoted these prohibited expletives.

Prohibited words also are posted regularly by other members. I've argued against implementing an automated forum tool blocking the posting of all words added to a censor list.

Is that our only recourse to stop this problem? Can we all agree not to post the word, for example, "s**t", or words that none too discretely, substitute for it, as I just did, only to make the point?

What I cannot understand is why other members would decide it was appropriate to follow on by quoting a member's inappropriate expletives?

Our moderating tools are obviously not bringing about the desired effects. I am reporting all of the posts on this thread displaying the prohibited expletives.

I request that all members support the efforts of our moderating team to maintain a forum we all would be proud to invite school aged children in our own families, to read!

Edited by Tom Scully

*********** Moderation Notice *********

There is an understanding....we know every member is aware that these posts are read by school children. Every member is aware that it is a violation of forum rules to post expletives, or to post sexually explicit descriptions.

Now, in this thread, a member has not only posted quotes containing at least two prohibited expletives, one with "rain" extended on it, but other members have quoted these prohibited expletives.

Prohibited words also are posted regularly by other members. I've argued against implementing an automated forum tool blocking the posting of all words added to a censor list.

Is that our only recourse to stop this problem? Can we all agree not to post the word, for example, "s**t", or words that none too discretely, substitute for it, as I just did, only to make the point?

What I cannot understand is why other members would decide it was appropriate to follow on by quoting a member's inappropriate expletives?

Our moderating tools are obviously not bringing about the desired effects. I am reporting all of the posts on this thread displaying the prohibited expletives.

I request that all members support the efforts of our moderating team to maintain a forum we all would be proud to invite school aged children in our own families, to read!

I'm not sure how many school children read this...seems like a red-herring to me. However I would say, that if you can't handle Hunter S. Thompson, you don't really want to know what happened here. I'm not questioning your motivation, just the strength of your stomach. HST on JFK...couldn't get any better.

Guest Tom Scully

******************* Moderator's Reply ****************

John, you've posted ten times on this forum in the last five years. Ten percent of your post count amounts to complaining about or second guessing the moderation. If the situation was reversed, and you were in my shoes and had posted the following for consideration, how would you be regarding what you have posted above?

I did not make the rules, I've accepted an invitation by the owner of the forum to be part of a team of volunteers who attempt to fairly and even handedly enforce the rules of this forum. In the course of doing this work, we practice more restraint than anyone would imagine or ever give us credit for.

I think your decision to post your criticism was a mistake. I even asked, in my last post, if you would want your school aged children to read the words I posted the warning about? Are they suitable for an American elementary school student in, say, the fifth grade, to be reading, if we who post on this forum, can avoid it?

The owner and founder of this forum is an educator. Before there was JFK Debate section of this forum, the intent of it was that it be used as a teaching resource.

Here is the rule you are objecting to, it seems clearly worded.:

The Forum rules have been revised; please read them.

Thank you.

....Language

No cursing. What is defined as cursing is determined by the best judgment of the moderators and may be amended by moderator or admin consensus. No cursing goes along with being polite. This website is read by school children and young adults - consider that at all time and let it be a guide for you. Attempts to express bad words or phrases in messages or screen names, by any means such as (but not limited to): replacing key letters with different characters, misspellings homonyms, sound-alikes, abbreviations, or any other trick obvious enough to be noticed by a moderator will not be tolerated. Same goes with adult topics -- talk about them somewhere else. If you do need to post something risqué, stick with acceptable terminology. Contact a moderator or administrator if you have any doubts. ...

I don't see any mitigating factor that would permit exception from this forum's "Language" rule that is based on the source that is quoted in a post. If a quote contains an expletive, posting the expletive violates the forum rule.

I am a great admirer of the work and the intellect of the late Dr. Hunter S. Thompson. His work influenced me to author the thread linked below.:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16411

"Aspen is full of walking corpses....," - The Education Forum

Aug 16, 2010 ... "Aspen is full of walking corpses....," Hunter S. Thompson's 1969 complaint letter to a CBS executive... http://books.google.com/...

educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16411 -

************ End of Moderator's Reply ******************

• 10 months later...
Guest Tom Scully
Sterling C. Holloway

http://www.granburydepot.org/z/biog/ClarkRandolph.htm

...Randolph Clark married at Bonham, Texas, July 5, 1870, Ellen Blanche Lee. Her father, Col. R.W. Lee, served as an artillery officer in the Confederate army, and her grandfather was a colonel in the regular army, a graduate of West Point Military Academy at the same time with General Taylor, and served as an officer in the Army of the Republic of Texas. Her mother was Susanna Moody, of an old Texas family. Mr. and Mrs. Clark have a family of seven children. Lee Clark is now president of the Junior College and superintendent of schools at Gainsville [sic], Texas, married Leo Ti Sypert, and has a family of nine children, all his four daughters being married, and one of his sons is a teacher in the University of South Carolina. Luella, the second child, married Robert Holloway, now superintendent of schools at Ranger, Texas, and they have two sons, Sterling C. Holloway, born December 17, 1902, now assistant district attorney at Eastland, and Robert Randolph Holloway, born July 23, 1899, a graduate in law from the University of Texas and member of the law firm Harris, Woodruff & Holloway at Brownwood, one of the largest law firms in West Texas. John J. Clark, born January 14, 1879, lives at Stephensville [sic], Texas, is a traveling salesman for the Metzger Creamery Company, and by his marriage with Miss Sallie Sears has three children, Ruth, born in 1910, Anna Lee, born in 1912, and Joseph R., born in 1923. Annie Clark, born June 22, 1876, is the wife of Fred H. Chandler, a lawyer at Stephensville [sic], and their seven children are: Fred C., born in 1898, Grace, born in 1901, Wayne, born in 1903, these three children being married, Randolph, born in 1906, Joseph, born in 1910, Earl Harrison, born in 1913, and Stayton, born in 1917. Joseph L. Clark, born July 27, 1881, a teacher of history at Austin, married Sally Frances Chism. Mary Blanche Clark married D.M. Hassler, sheriff of Erath County. She was born July 1, 1884, and has three children, Esther Sue, born in 1910, Lynn, born in 1913, and Ellen Blanche, born in 1918. Esther M. Clark, the youngest of the family, was born August 11, 1893, and is the wife of E.T. Chandler, a lawyer at Stephensville [sic]. They have two children, Ella Frances, born in 1917, and Clark Pannill, born in 1923.

Mr. Randolph Clark is a Democrat and a member of the Christian Church. Randolph College at Cisco is named in his honor.

SOURCE

Texas Under Many Flags, Volume III. Clarence R. Wharton, Author and Editor. 1930: The American Historical Society, Inc., Chicago and New York.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/statesman/obituary.aspx?n=pat-holloway&pid=155860351&fhid=4303

Pat S. Holloway, son of Sterling C. Holloway and Jean Holloway, died on Friday, February 10, 2012. He was born May 17, 1931 in Brownwood, Texas. His parents moved to Fort Worth in 1936. He attended public schools in Ft. Worth, Texas Country Day School (now St. Marks) in Dallas, and graduated from Paschal High School in Ft. Worth in 1948. During high school in Ft. Worth, he had a part time job as a steel turret lathe operator in a manufacturing plant that paid 75 cents per hour; and in the summers, beginning in 1941 when he was 10 years old, he worked on various ranches in West Texas and Colorado, where his highest paying job was $50 per month plus room and board. In the summers of 1946-1947 he worked in the wheat harvest that went from Texas through the Midwest to Canada, and picked oranges in Southern California with other migrant workers for 6 cents per field crate. In 1948 Holloway entered Yale University, where he was on the Dean's Honor List and joined Beta Theta Pi fraternity. In 1949 he married his childhood sweetheart, the former Linda Wickett of Ft. Worth; and in 1950 he entered the University of Texas under an accelerated program allowing him to earn both a bachelor's degree and a law degree in 6 rather than 7 years. He graduated first in his UT Law School Class of 1954. He was Grand Chancellor, Articles Editor of the Texas Law Review, Moot Court Semi-Finalist, a member of Phi Delta Phi legal fraternity, and won the annual prize for best and most law review writing. After graduation, he joined the firm now known as Thompson & Knight, then the oldest and largest law firm in Dallas. He became its youngest partner 5 years later, working in oil and gas, securities, litigation and tax law areas. In 1965 he and Marshall Simmons, son of the managing partner at the Thompson Knight firm, left to form their own firm, Holloway & Simmons. Beginning in 1954 when few lawyers with large law firms in Dallas admitted openly to being Republicans, Holloway worked actively in the Dallas County Republican Party that elected the first Republican Congressman from Texas since the Civil War, and that was pivotal in electing Republican John Tower to the U.S. Senate. He was the first campaign chairman, in the 1964 senatorial primary race in Dallas, of his friend George H. W. Bush. In 1974, Holloway formed Humble Exploration Company with total initial capital of $2,440. Humble initially ran private oil and gas drilling programs for about 20 individual investors. These drilling programs were successful from the start, and for the next successive 8 years while he continued to run it, Humble more than doubled its oil reserves, its oil production, and its income each and every year. Humble, as operator and co-owner with some large industry partners, became the largest developer of the Giddings Oil Field, the last major onshore oil field found in Texas during the second half of the 20th Century. By 1980, Humble as operator was producing more than 12,000 barrels of oil per day. By 1981 Humble was running 15 drilling rigs and 10 completion rigs, and during that one year drilled more than 100 wells, only four of which were dry holes. In 1979 Holloway had formed Sterling Pipeline Company with proceeds of a small personal bank loan. Through it, he built a large gas pipeline and gathering system for gas produced from the Giddings Field, and became the partner with Phillips Petroleum Company of a cryogenic gas processing plant for the gas produced in the Giddings Field. It continues in operation to the present day, now processing gas from the Eagle Ford Shale Play. Holloway was the founder and original Chairman of the Board of the American Paralysis Association in 1980, and its largest financial contributor. During his tenure it was the largest non-governmental funding source in the United States for medical research to cure traumas and diseases of the central nervous system. In his later years, Holloway, working as an attorney, represented an old friend, Gene Wright, an independent oil man in Tyler, in whistleblower lawsuits filed on behalf of the U.S. Government against all the major oil and gas companies for underpayments of royalties on federal and Indian lands. These have recovered more than $500 million dollars for U.S. taxpayers. Holloway's father and Emmett Shelton developed a rugged area in the Hill Country west of Austin that is now the City of West Lake Hills -- which they incorporated. As a young man, Holloway helped his father cut through heavy brush and cedar a route for a new road -- which they named The High Road. The High Road ran from West Lake Hills Drive, the only paved road in the area, up to the top of a previously inaccessible hill. There the Holloways built their home. Throughout his life, Holloway sought to take the high road. Therefore, beginning belatedly in 1998, he voted as a populist Democrat for the remainder of his life. Holloway, who resided at 10231 Pinehurst Drive in Austin at the time of his death, is survived by his wife Brenda Joyce Holloway; four children: Marcy Holloway, Patrick Lee Holloway, Stacey Holloway, and Shelly Holloway Cruz; eight grandchildren......

Is the TSBD now a repository of historic assassination records?

Education Forum Gets Mention in Story.

Dallas DA says unearthed JFK documents will likely be given to the Sixth Floor

http://www.dentonrc....ht.d29225c.html

Friday, February 29, 2008

By DAVID FLICK / The Dallas Morning News

dflick@dallasnews.com

It appears that what happened in Dallas will stay in Dallas.

Dallas County District Attorney Craig Watkins Jr. said Friday that, while he will not make a final decision until next week, he probably will donate long-hidden documents regarding the assassination of President John F. Kennedy to The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza.

"I feel an obligation," he said. "This is where I live, this is where it happened, and I think it would be good for tourism and good for the local economy to keep the documents at The Sixth Floor Museum."

The 15 boxes of materials were stashed and then kept secret by Mr. Watkins' predecessors for four decades before being revealed by Mr. Watkins two weeks ago.

In a Feb. 18 news conference announcing the collection's existence, Mr. Watkins said he intended to donate it to a museum, and he left open the possibility that it might go somewhere outside Dallas.

The stakes were raised recently when a federal judge urged Mr. Watkins to donate the thousands of pages of JFK-related materials to the National Archive's Kennedy Assassination Collection in College Park, Md.

U.S. District Judge John R. Tunheim of Minneapolis was speaking as a private citizen, but one with some standing. He served during the 1990s as chairman of the U.S. Assassination Records Review Board, which was established by Congress to collect all previously undisclosed records related to the assassination and assess their value.

The National Archives' JFK collection "is a treasure trove of information, preserved under ideal conditions and accessible to the public," Judge Tunheim wrote in a Feb. 22 letter to Mr. Watkins.

He also argued against giving the documents to The Sixth Floor Museum. "I have always been concerned that it may not be a proper archival facility, particularly for documents, and may not continue into perpetuity," the judge wrote.

"What will happen to the records at the Sixth Floor Museum in the long term, I do not know."

Sixth Floor's defense

Sixth Floor officials, who have made no secret of their desire to obtain the files, expressed delight Friday at Mr. Watkins' words, but they were cautious until a final decision is announced.

"We would be very pleased if they came to The Sixth Floor," said Nicola Longford, the museum's executive director.

She also said worries about the museum's ability to care for the documents are misplaced.

"I am surprised by Judge Tunheim's concern about the long-term viability of The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza," Ms. Longford said in an e-mailed statement.

"Visitor attendance has remained steady with average annual attendance of over 325,000. The museum remains one of the most heavily visited historic sites in Texas, outside the Alamo."

The National Archives' materials dwarf The Sixth Floor's collection. National Archives officials say they have 5 million pages of documents regarding the JFK assassination. Officials at the Dallas museum say they have about 20,000 documents, though no estimate on the number of pages.

But Ms. Longford defended the quality of her museum.

"We have storage facilities that are equal to any in the country," she said.

Judge Tunheim said Friday he was disappointed by Mr. Watkins' remarks.

He said he still believes that giving the documents to the National Archives would make them more accessible to researchers, but "I understand the hometown aspect of all this."

It was a card that Sixth Floor officials were not shy about playing.

"The documents are from Dallas. They're from the Dallas County DA's office. They are best kept in Dallas," Ms. Longford said.

Mr. Watkins said Friday that his office, in any case, may have no legal choice in the matter.

He said he was researching a 1994 Commissioners Court order that instructed all county offices to turn over materials related to Jack Ruby, Lee Harvey Oswald and President Kennedy to the Dallas County Historical Foundation – which does business under the name of The Sixth Floor Museum.

Even if there is no such requirement, Mr. Watkins said, "I would probably give them to The Sixth Floor anyway."

National Archives officials said they had been discussing whether they would be interested in the Dallas County DA files.

"We want to look at what's in there before we could make a decision on whether we would accept it," said Steven Tilley, who oversees written documents at the National Archives' College Park facility.

At first glance ...

The ultimate importance of the documents is unclear.

Mr. Watkins' initial announcement made international news and was expected to trigger a frenzy among assassination history buffs.

But that frenzy has yet to happen.

After The Dallas Morning News obtained and posted the bulk of the DA files online, most comments on the newspaper's Web site and on sites devoted to the assassination expressed confusion over the meaning of the documents or frustration that they seemed random and without context.

Among history enthusiasts searching through the documents has been Steve Thomas, a librarian in Newburgh, Ind., who describes himself as an amateur assassination researcher. Over the last week, he has posted summaries of the files on a JFK assassination discussion group on www.educationforum.ipbhost.com – a site for teachers and educators.

After going through about half the files, Mr. Thomas said, he is not sure what to make of them.

"If you're looking for a historical record of the Jack Ruby trial, it puts it into the context from [former Dallas County DA] Henry Wade's perspective," he said.

But the documents are unlikely to contain any blockbusters.

"If you're looking for a smoking gun," Mr. Thomas said, "you're not going to find it."

Judge Tunheim's letter to DA Watkins:

http://www.dentonrc....dws/...tter.pdf

I think the Sixth Floor's Oral History Project is very important, and a good example of what they can do, if they would only make these records more accessable by posting them on the internet. There's a lot of important interviews here, a sample of which I took out to show what's there - BK

Oral History Project

The ongoing Oral History Project at The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza explores the history and culture of Dallas and the 1960s, and preserves personal recollections regarding the life and death of President John F. Kennedy. These candid, informal interviews offer insight into the Kennedy legacy and the local—and global—impact of his assassination. Approximately 50 to 60 new interviews are recorded each year.

To participate: If you have vivid memories of President Kennedy and the assassination or reflections of significant events and social movements of the 1960s, please consider adding your unique perspective to this remarkable collection of "living history." Oral history interviews may be recorded by appointment at The Sixth Floor Museum or elsewhere in the Dallas-Fort Worth area or by telephone for participants that live outside of north Texas. For more information, e-mail OralHistory@jfk.org.

Oral History Collection

Since the launch of the Oral History Project in 1989, more than 700 interviews have been added to the Oral History Collection. This diverse archive of firsthand accounts—from individuals of all ages and from all over the world—includes the recollections of assassination eyewitnesses, law enforcement officials, community leaders, White House officials, social rights activists, filmmakers and researchers, Kennedy family acquaintances, 1960s schoolchildren, Parkland Memorial Hospital personnel, Museum founders and more than 100 members of the local, national and international news media. These unique, conversational recordings preserve valuable information that might otherwise be lost and provide future generations with a tangible link to the past.

To request an oral history for research: Transcripts of interviews in the Oral History Collection are available to students, teachers, researchers and historians. Please note that only a portion of the collection has been transcribed to date. DVDs and CDs of interviews may be accessed at the Museum by appointment only. If you would like to request a specific interview, please submit a Rights and Reproductions Request Form.

http://www.jfk.org/g...rights-request"

Q: Where have the oral histories been seen or heard?

The Oral History Collection has been featured on C-SPAN Radio and Television, National Public Radio, and on local television networks, including WFAA-TV Dallas/Fort Worth. The collection has been included in several documentaries, including Image of an Assassination: A New Look at the Zapruder Film, JFK: The Dallas Tapes, JFK: The Torch Is Passed, and in The Dallas Morning News Belo Interactive 2002 CD-ROM JFK: The Story Behind the Story. The collection is featured in numerous publications, including "Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years" by David Talbot; the Newseum publication "The President Has Been Shot"; American History magazine (December 2003); the Dallas Morning News; Associated Press stories; and in several national and international newspapers.

Q: Does the Museum offer other firsthand accounts besides the Oral History Collection? The Museum's collection of newspapers, photographs, books and magazines, video and audiotapes, news film and other documentary materials offers many firsthand accounts of the events of November 22, 1963.

Q: Are oral histories available for licensing?

Most of the interviews in the Oral History Collection are available for licensing, though a few interviewees have placed restrictions on the use of their interviews.

Q: Are the oral histories for sale?

Interviews in the Oral History Collection are for research purposes only and are not for sale. They may be accessed by appointment in the Museum's Research Center. To schedule an appointment, please e-mail oralhistory@jfk.org.

The Museum charges a $5 research fee per digital transcript, and you can mail a check or money order in that amount (made out to The Sixth Floor Museum) at The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, 411 Elm Street, Dallas, TX 75202.

If there are other interviews you are interested in researching, please let me know and I can advise whether or not they have been transcribed. For any recordings not yet transcribed, I can arrange 6-week DVD loans for research purposes only.

Thanks for your interest in our project, and please let me know if you have any questions. A full A-to-Z list of interviews can be viewed here: http://www.jfk.org/go/collections/oral-histories/interviews-by-name

Stephen Fagin

Associate Curator

The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza

http://www.jfk.org/g...y-name?letter=Z

......Pat Holloway A Dallas attorney, Holloway attended a political luncheon at the Adolphus Hotel on November 22, 1963. Shortly after the assassination, his senior law partner received an unusual, business-related call from Lyndon Johnson at Parkland Memorial Hospital. Holloway later became an oil and gas operator, founding the Humble Exploration Company. Recorded January 11, 2010......