The Education Forum

Aliens are monitoring our nukes

Ron Ecker

Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Force Officers

Published September 23, 2010

FoxNews.com

Captain Robert Salas was on duty in Montana in 1967 when a UFO shut down the nuclear missiles on his base. And he's hardly the only one to make such a claim.

On Monday, six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will break their silence about similar events at the National Press Club, all centering around unidentified flying objects and nuclear missiles. They plan to urge the government to publicly confirm the incidents, stating that they were ordered never to discuss the events.

"We're talking about unidentified flying objects, as simple as that," Salas told FoxNews.com. "They're often known as UFOs, you could call them that," he added. Salas, a former U.S. Air Force nuclear missile launch officer, will host the event along with researcher Robert Hastings, author of "UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites.

According to the pair, witness testimony from more than 120 former or retired military personnel points to an ongoing and alarming intervention by unidentified aerial objects at nuclear weapons sites, as recently as 2003. In some cases, several nuclear missiles simultaneously and inexplicably malfunctioned while a disc-shaped object silently hovered nearby.

"I was on duty when an object came over and hovered directly over the site," Salas said, regarding the March 16, 1967, event at Malmstrom AFB in Montana. "The missiles shut down, 10 Minuteman missiles. And the same thing happened at another site a week later," he said.

Are they evidence of unknown military action from a foreign country, or are these extraterrestrial visitors? Salas thinks the answer is clear -- and finds it curious that they're so interested in our nuclear arsenal.

"There's a strong interest [in our missiles] by these objects, wherever they come from. I personally think they're not from planet Earth."

Another participant, retired Col. Charles Halt, observed a disc-shaped object directing beams of light down into the RAF Bentwaters airbase in England and heard on the radio that they landed in the nuclear weapons storage area. Both men claim the Air Force warned them never to disclose details of the events.

"The U.S. Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it," Salas said. Col. Halt adds, "I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted -- both then and now -- to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practiced methods of disinformation."

The group plans to distribute declassified U.S. government documents at the event that they claim will substantiate the reality of UFO activity at nuclear weapons sites extending back to 1948. The press conference will also address present-day concerns about the abuse of government secrecy as well as the ongoing threat of nuclear weapons.

"This is only the tip of the iceberg, these stories," Salas told FoxNews.com.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/09/23/aliens-monitoring-nukes-worry-ex-air-force-officers/?test=faces

Ron,

I watched a TV program last night on the Histroy chanel about The Disclosure Project, and could barely believe what I was hearing.. I never thought in our lifetimes that any of the top brass Air Force insiders, astronauts, and commercial pilots would ever be allowed to admit that their sightings and encounters were with extraterrestrial craft.

As much as I would like to believe the truth is finally coming out, I find it difficult to believe that their motives for doing this is to be honest with the American people.

Disiformation has been the name of their game since the beginning of extraterrestrial contact, including the crash at Roswell, New Mexico.. So I don't understand why this top secret information would be allowed to be disclosed now.. It just doesn't make any sense, unless their agenda for doing this is something besides admitting the truth.

There was a TV program on the History Channel about The Disclosure Project, and who

thought in our lifetimes that any of the retired top brass Air Force officials, astronauts,

and military and commercial pilots would ever be allowed to admit that their sightings

and encounters were with extraterrestrial craft.

As much as I would like to believe the truth is finally coming out, I find it difficult to

believe that their motives for doing this is to be honest with the American people.

Disiformation has been the name of their game since the beginning of extraterrestrial

contact, including the crash at Roswell, New Mexico.. So I don't understand why this

top secret information would be allowed to be disclosed now. It just doesn't make

any sense, unless their agenda for doing this is something besides admitting the truth.

See: http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/185304

Edited by Jack White

Jack,

There is a startling similarity to Duane's post and your post. Posting on behalf of a moderated member may lead to your moderation.

Ron,

I watched a TV program last night on the Histroy chanel about The Disclosure Project, and could barely believe what I was hearing.. I never thought in our lifetimes that any of the top brass Air Force insiders, astronauts, and commercial pilots would ever be allowed to admit that their sightings and encounters were with extraterrestrial craft.

As much as I would like to believe the truth is finally coming out, I find it difficult to believe that their motives for doing this is to be honest with the American people.

Disiformation has been the name of their game since the beginning of extraterrestrial contact, including the crash at Roswell, New Mexico.. So I don't understand why this top secret information would be allowed to be disclosed now.. It just doesn't make any sense, unless their agenda for doing this is something besides admitting the truth.

There was a TV program on the History Channel about The Disclosure Project, and who

thought in our lifetimes that any of the retired top brass Air Force officials, astronauts,

and military and commercial pilots would ever be allowed to admit that their sightings

As much as I would like to believe the truth is finally coming out, I find it difficult to

believe that their motives for doing this is to be honest with the American people.

Disiformation has been the name of their game since the beginning of extraterrestrial

contact, including the crash at Roswell, New Mexico.. So I don't understand why this

top secret information would be allowed to be disclosed now. It just doesn't make

any sense, unless their agenda for doing this is something besides admitting the truth.

See: http://www.americanc...les/view/185304

Jack,

There is a startling similarity to Duane's post and your post. Posting on behalf of a moderated member may lead to your moderation.

Ron,

Evan sees a conspiracy, oh my.

Jack,

Ron,

Evan sees a conspiracy, oh my.

Not so much a conspiracy as a rather transparent attempt to contravene the forum rules...

Jack,

Ron,

This is absolute nonsense and an attempt to cripple the Simkin forum.

I request that Burton be removed as a moderator because of such

obvious nonsense.

Duane emailed me that a NON-OFFENSIVE posting he had made

had been removed. I saw nothing offensive in what he had written

and in fact agreed with it. I rewrote it and posted it UNDER MY NAME

BECAUSE IT EXPRESSED MY SENTIMENTS.

Then Burton reposted the message written by Duane in an attempt

to embarrass me. It has backfired and has exposed Burton as having

an agenda to have me removed from the forum.

I ask that John Simkin remove Burton as a moderator for this clear

abuse.

Jack

This is absolute nonsense and an attempt to cripple the Simkin forum.

I request that Burton be removed as a moderator because of such

obvious nonsense.

Duane emailed me that a NON-OFFENSIVE posting he had made

had been removed. I saw nothing offensive in what he had written

and in fact agreed with it. I rewrote it and posted it UNDER MY NAME

BECAUSE IT EXPRESSED MY SENTIMENTS.

Then Burton reposted the message written by Duane in an attempt

to embarrass me. It has backfired and has exposed Burton as having

an agenda to have me removed from the forum.

I ask that John Simkin remove Burton as a moderator for this clear

abuse.

Jack

Jack,

Duane's post was not removed and readded. Duane is under moderation which means his posts do not appear until they are approved. He knows this, and if he told you otherwise he is using you to circumvent the rules.

Duane has emailed me a correction. He says that his post was NOT REMOVED, BECAUSE IT NEVER APPEARED,

IT WAS "BEING HELD UP FOR MODERATION" and still had not appeared after 27 hours. It WAS NOT THERE

when I posted a message based on Duane's message WHICH WAS NOT OFFENSIVE. I posted the message

as my own thoughts. After my message appeared, Burton then posted Duane's message IN AN ATTEMPT

TO EMBARRASS ME.

Duane being placed on moderation is proof of Burton's bias toward anyone WHO OPPOSES THE DECEIT

OF THE APOLLO PROGRAM. Burton brought his bias against Duane here from the "Unexplained Mysteries" website,

where they had clashed before. Burton joined this forum to oppose studies by Jack White being posted

here. He worked to gain power as moderator, and immediately found ways to put me, Daman, and

Lemkin on moderation for our Apollo views. Burton is abusing his power and should be removed as

moderator for his bias.

I believe these shenanigans are a result of the "debate" which has put Burton in the position of having

to answer questions he has no answer for.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Duane has emailed me a correction. He says that his post was NOT REMOVED, BECAUSE IT NEVER APPEARED,

IT WAS "BEING HELD UP FOR MODERATION" and still had not appeared after 27 hours. It WAS NOT THERE

when I posted a message based on Duane's message WHICH WAS NOT OFFENSIVE. I posted the message

as my own thoughts. After my message appeared, Burton then posted Duane's message IN AN ATTEMPT

TO EMBARRASS ME.

Duane being placed on moderation is proof of Burton's bias toward anyone WHO OPPOSES THE DECEIT

OF THE APOLLO PROGRAM. Burton brought his bias against Duane here from the "Unexplained Mysteries" website,

where they had clashed before. Burton joined this forum to oppose studies by Jack White being posted

here. He worked to gain power as moderator, and immediately found ways to put me, Daman, and

Lemkin on moderation for our Apollo views. Burton is abusing his power and should be removed as

moderator for his bias.

I believe these shenanigans are a result of the "debate" which has put Burton in the position of having

Jack

Jack, why not talk about aliens and UFOs instead.

I think you will find it less embarrassing.

Why are the aliens messing around with our nuclear facilities? I thought the problem was in Iran. Don't they know that?

TO EMBARRASS ME.

moderator for his bias.

Jack

Jack, why not talk about aliens and UFOs instead.

I think you will find it less embarrassing.

I find nothing embarrassing except the behavior of several people on this forum. I do not know why

I continue to associate with such jerks.

Jack

Duane is on moderation. If he has to wait for a post to be approved, then that's the way things are. Moderators will review and release moderated posts as quickly as they can but do not operate to a timetable.

Craig has to wait for his posts to be released, and he is not attempting to circumvent the system.

UFOs and Nuclear Technology: A Serious Issue

Written by Richard M. Dolan

http://www.afterdisc...ufos-nukes.html

They certainly generate the publicity.

http://www.afterdisc...ufos-nukes.html

http://lewis.armscon...tu-barada-nikto

http://io9.com/56495...f-ufos-on-earth

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ybenjamin/detail?entry_id=73276

Edited by William Kelly