The Education Forum

Who is a disinformation agent?

Any venue that Mark Lane participated in ( including this one ) for sure was monitored.

Probably till the end of his life.

Since the Assassination Debate Forum is the most prestigious and heavy hitter participation one, I feel strongly that there have been infiltrators and in the least it is monitored.

One can imagine why the government would want to see what people like Gerry Patrick Hemming ( deceased ) were sharing on this forum.

I am sure that alternative news and views radio and internet venues like Coast To Coast AM are also monitored.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Any venue that Mark Lane participated in ( including this one ) for sure was monitored.

Probably till the end of his life.

Since the Assassination Debate Forum is the most prestigious and heavy hitter participation one, I feel strongly that there have been infiltrators and in the least it is monitored.

One can imagine why the government would want to see what people like Gerry Patrick Hemming ( deceased ) were sharing on this forum.

I am sure that alternative news and views radio and internet venues like Coast To Coast AM are also monitored.

Dear Joe,

Don't get all paranoid on me now.

--  Tommy  :sun

9 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Dear Tommy,

Don't get all naive on me now.

Hmm

Yeah, you're right.  Putin really is a very nice man and he doesn't want to rule the world.

Edited by Thomas Graves