The Education Forum

Proof of FBI Falsification Of Witness Accounts

Gil Jesus

The FBI report of James Leon Simmons ( CE 1416 ) says that

..." it was his opinion the shots came from the direction of the Texas School Book Depository."

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/html/WH_Vol22_0432a.htm

But in a 1966 video interview with Mark Lane, Simmons said that

" ...it sounded like it came from the left and in front of us, towards the wooden fence."

The FBI report also states that

"Simmons then ran toward the Texas School Book Depository with a policeman."

But Simmons gives a different location in the video

"I was talking to a patrolman Foster and as soon as we heard the shots, we ran around to the wooden fence."

Simmons also tells Lane in the video that he gave the FBI the SAME ACCOUNT when he was interviewed that he gave Lane in the video.

IOW, the FBI falsified what he told them----- and THAT brings the credibility of the entire written record into question.

Is there any wonder why the witness was never called to testify ?

You can believe what they said the witnesses said, or you can hear it from the witnesses themselves.

The FBI report of Richard C. Dodd ( CE 1420 ) says that Dodd

"...did not look up and did not know where the shots came from."

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/html/WH_Vol22_0433a.htm

But in this 1966 interview with Mark Lane, Dodd says that

"...we all...four saw the same thing---the shots--the smoke came from behind the hedge on the north side of the plaza."

Dodd also tells Lane in the video that he gave the FBI the SAME ACCOUNT when he was interviewed that he gave Lane in the video.

IOW, the FBI falsified what he told them----- and THAT brings the credibility of the entire written record into question.

You can believe what they said the witnesses said, or you can hear it from the witnesses themselves.

Edited by Gil Jesus

The FBI report of Richard C. Dodd ( CE 1420 ) says that Dodd

"...did not look up and did not know where the shots came from."

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/html/WH_Vol22_0433a.htm

But in this 1966 interview with Mark Lane, Dodd says that

"...we all...four saw the same thing---the shots--the smoke came from behind the hedge on the north side of the plaza."

Dodd also tells Lane in the video that he gave the FBI the SAME ACCOUNT when he was interviewed that he gave Lane in the video.

Brehm indicated a shot after "313" the head shot small wonder not called to testify .just jie or ignore seemed to be the maxim applied .Oswald anyway you like as long as its Oswald.

Good catch, Gil. Actually two good catches.

I do not suspect Hoover or the FBI of involvement in the plot to kill JFK, but it does appear that, after the fact, members of the FBI quickly bought into the "Oz did it" scenario, and downplayed or ignored any evidence that pointed elsewhere.

I do not suspect Hoover or the FBI of involvement in the plot to kill JFK, but it does appear that, after the fact, members of the FBI quickly bought into the "Oz did it" scenario, and downplayed or ignored any evidence that pointed elsewhere.

I've got a real good video on my youtube channel where Harold Weisberg explains why Hoover's "Lone Nut" theory actually hid Hoover's foreknowledge of the assassination. Here it is:

Here's an excellent example of as you say "downplaying or ignoring any evidence that pointed elsewhere:

Witness Jesse C. Price gave a statement to the Dallas Sheriff's Department on November 22, 1963. Price said that after the shooting, he saw a man running from the location where he believed the shots had been fired and described the man he saw:

http://i53.tinypic.com/doxr0p.jpg

But the FBI report on Price two days later contains nothing of what he saw, but rather simply says that Price saw "nothing pertinent".

http://i51.tinypic.com/ipv0go.jpg

So here's a witness who, after the shooting, sees a man running from the area where he thought the shots came from and it's "NOT PERTINENT" ??????? To what, the murder of the President, or the preconceived notion of Oswald's guilt ?

Harold Weisberg explains why Hoover's "Lone Nut" theory actually hid Hoover's foreknowledge of the assassination.

I don't think Weisberg explicitly accuses Hoover of foreknowledge, but he does accuse Hoover of prematurely closing the case and failing to conduct an open-ended investigation.