The Education Forum

Another strong indication for "Jean Hill out in the street"

Edited:

Altgens 6 shows shadows said to be Brehm, Hill and Moorman (which could be faked)...but is the exposure

is taken while the limousine is still far away up the street, so does not preclude Hill and Moorman stepping

INTO THE STREET WHEN THE LIMOUSINE CAME CLOSER. Altgens telephoto lens appears to compress the

distances in the exposure. For instance in Zapruder we see Brehm quite far from Hill, but in Altgens they

appear to be right next to each other.

Jack

"Bill Miller said: Jean Hill did step out into the street, but as she made it very clear to Len Osanic on Black Op Radio, Jean said that she had gotten back out of the street BEFORE the first shot was fired."

Lets read her WC testimony carefully:

Mrs. HILL. The President's car. We were standing on the curb and I jumped to the edge of the street and yelled, "Hey, we want to take your picture," to him and he was looking down in the seat---he and Mrs. Kennedy and their heads were turned toward the middle of the car looking down at something in the seat, which later turned out to be the roses, and I was so afraid he was going to look the other way because there were a lot of people across the street and..."

To me that means that Hill was in the street AFTER JFK was hit in the throat...because just AFTER that hit " their heads (Jack and Jackies)were turned towards the middle of the car." Hill just didn't realize, that it was a hit. (Maybe because an umbrella weapon doesn't sound like a rifle?)

The photographic/film record shows the last time the President turned to Jean's side of the street and that was around the time of the break came in the film. There is also something else Jean has said that you stopped short of repeating and that is where she said that the President turned in her direction even though she didn't know if he did it because of her or not. These things according to Jean Hill had also come BEFORE the first shot was ever fired. So while I suppose that one can choose to speculate as to what Jean was saying by way of limiting all she had said, it seems that Jean is the only person that would know what she meant. The first shot came just prior Z202, thus the things Jean said were pertaining to a moment before the President was wounded. If this isn't clear enough, then Jean spelled it out loud and clear on Osanic's radio show when she corrected the caller by saying that she had gone into the street and then gotten back out of it before the first shot was fired. So all the photographic record supports what Jean Hill said as to the chain of events.

At the 35 year anniversary, Jean stood on the south side of the street and spoke to the crowd about her actions at the time of the assassination. Jean spoke how she saw JFK turn the corner and come onto Elm - her stepping down into the street to try and get him to look her and Mary's way so Moorman could take his picture. Jean commented how she had gone out into the street far enough that she could have almost touched the President's car, but had thought better of being there for the Secret Service probably wouldn't like her doing that. She told the crowd that she stood right where she was at the time (referring to where she currently was in the grass) as the President's passed by her.

These are the things that Jean Hill said, thus I cannot see how anyone could choose to believe something different that relies on carefully selecting only parts of what she has said about the event.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

There's absolutely no doubt that Hill was briefly in the street as the President's limo travelled down Elm. But by the time it reached her location, she was back in the grass as evidenced by her own placement of herself as well as the limo in the Warren Commission diagram following Specter's original request:

"Now, would you place with the letter 'A' where you were at the time the President went by?"

She placed herself up in the grass as the limo passed right in front of her. And she testified to this under oath only four months after the assassination when it was all still fresh in her mind.

Edited by Ken Rheberg

Altgens 6 shows shadows said to be Brehm, Hill and Moorman (which could be faked)...but is the exposure

is taken while the limousine is still far away up the street, so does not preclude Hill and Moorman stepping

INTO THE STREET WHEN THE LIMOUSINE CAME CLOSER. Altgens telephoto lens appears to compress the

distances in the exposure. For instance in Zapruder we see Brehm quite far from Hill, but in Altgens they

appear to be right next to each other.

Jack

Jack,

Your wording in 'HOAX' states that Altgens 6 is genuine. I assume you meant what you had written because you realized that with Altgens photo going out on the wire immediately after the shooting ... that it would silly to think such an alteration could be done in that short of a time frame. And Jack, you were made aware of Jean's interview with Osanic where she said to the caller that she only went into the street that one time and had gotten back out of it before the first shot was fired. Having said this again, how do you rationalize the statements quoted above?

Bill

There's absolutely no doubt that Hill was briefly in the street as the President's limo travelled down Elm. But by the time it reached her location, she was back in the grass as evidenced by her own placement of herself as well as the limo in the Warren Commission diagram following Specter's original request:

"Now, would you place with the letter 'A' where you were at the time the President went by?"

She placed herself up in the grass as the limo passed right in front of her.

Oh but Ken ... you aren't supposed to be thorough in your analogy of what was said and about what .... don't you know that you'll never understand the alteration concept that way. blink.gif

Bill

If Miller shows up at any mention of Jean in the street, can Tink be far behind?

This pair shows up when something of importance is mentioned.

Jack

What are you saying, Jack .... I didn't know that alteration must be supported even if it means withholding factual information to the contrary. If it's true that Jean said what I reported, then would you rather I be dishonest and mislead my fellow researchers so to make your alteration claim appear valid? The best you can do at this point is make some claim that it wasn't really Jean Hill at the 35 year anniversary, nor was it her on Osanic's radio show ..... that they were impostors. It's still wacky, but its better than complaining about my posting verifiable factual data from Jean's own mouth.

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller