The Education Forum

Richard DellaRosa

Thanks for sending me a link to this thread, Greg.

And thanks, Don, for the mention. It's good to hear from you and that you're still active in this. I'm still around and doing work little by little. Greg and I were doing a few things in November and I'm working a little with Mark Oakes now helping him with something.

Scott

Nice to hear from you, Scott!

Jack

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all supposition, at this point. But, I do miss those "good old days" -- I miss fighting the "good fight" back-to-back with my Compadre, Don Riccardo.

There were a few knockdown drag-outs weren't there? :rolleyes: I remember one interesting tidbit, from the first JFKResearch forum, just before the letter incident...I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong, there were over well 700,000 total posts at that particular time to Rich DellaRosa's JFKResearch forum.

Lot of familiar names showing up in the thread..... :ice

Oh yeah, we had some doozies back then. But, wow--it was dynamic. You felt like you were actually "getting somewhere" with all of the work.

Thanks for sending me a link to this thread, Greg.

And thanks, Don, for the mention. It's good to hear from you and that you're still active in this. I'm still around and doing work little by little. Greg and I were doing a few things in November and I'm working a little with Mark Oakes now helping him with something.

Scott

You're welcome, Scott.

Scott has done a lot of very good work on several subjects relevant to this topic. My favorite things about Scott include his dedication to the truth and his resistance to making claims that

he has yet to prove--even when they are "almost proven" and even when they support his own position.

I have rarely met anyone with your attention to detail and your commitment to honesty, my friend.

So sorry to be late to the party, but I’ve been away.

Rich ran a first-class operation and gave many people their first chance to collaborate on this topic. I know that I made many connections with people I admired, whose posts I continue to read with interest. Rich will be recalled by all as a pioneer in that regard, and it is heartening to know that his site’s content didn’t die with him.

RIP, amigo.