The Education Forum

Moon Walk Hoax

Duane - you do agree that Jack is wrong about the location of the LRV stowage, do you not?

Evan - you do agree that you're wrong about me being banned from some pro hoax forum called IRC, do you not?

Stop trying to dodge the question - regardless of whether the landings were faked or not, Jack was wrong about the location of the LRV stowage on the LM descent stage. He can't admit that he was wrong on this point, and it seems neither can you.

As regard to your banning from another site, I'll recheck my facts and post my results here.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The PHOTO is the EVIDENCE. Neither the left nor right stowage bay has been unloaded,

as can be plainly seen! Thus there is NO rover unloaded to leave tracks. Saying that

it has been unloaded does not make it so. Saying that NASA says it was unloaded does

not make it so.

Jack

This discussion seems to have been manoeuvred away from Jack's original claim (in his attachment), which is clearly false, on to something completely irrelevant to anything. This demand to see a Hasselblad image of the rover being unloaded is just a smokescreen to hide the moving goalposts. (Who cares? What does it prove, other than what we already know, that unloading the rover was a 2 man job, they probably weren't wearing the cameras yet, and the whole thing was being recorded on TV anyway?)

For once Jack, do the right thing and admit you made a simple mistake in your original study, and withdraw it.

Please, just this once.

When I joined this discussion, one of the Apollogists claimed that there were tons of photos showing the Rover either stowed on the side of the LM, or being unloaded and assembled.. Jack then asked any of you to provide just one still photo of the Rover stowed, or being unloaded or assembled on the Moon .. but to date, none of you have been able to provide that one photo.. I don't see how that equates to "moving the goalposts", other than that excuse is often used when any of the Apollogists have lost the argument.

As for Jack's study of the LM (allegedly on the lunar surface) it clearly shows Rover tracks in front of the LM before any of the equipmnet was even unpacked.. You all claim that the Rover was stowed on the opposite side of the LM.. We can't see much of what is on the other side in that study photo, but what little we can see, looks like unpacked equipment as well.. Which means there was no way the Rover could have made those tracks before being unloaded and assembled.

As for Evan's claim of me being banned from a "pro hoax forum" called IRC, I'm still waiting for that "proof" as well.

When I joined this discussion, one of the Apollogists claimed that there were tons of photos showing the Rover either stowed on the side of the LM, or being unloaded and assembled.. Jack then asked any of you to provide just one still photo of the Rover stowed, or being unloaded or assembled on the Moon .. but to date, none of you have been able to provide that one photo.. I don't see how that equates to "moving the goalposts", other than that excuse is often used when any of the Apollogists have lost the argument.

As for Jack's study of the LM (allegedly on the lunar surface) it clearly shows Rover tracks in front of the LM before any of the equipmnet was even unpacked.. You all claim that the Rover was stowed on the opposite side of the LM.. We can't see much of what is on the other side in that study photo, but what little we can see, looks like unpacked equipment as well.. Which means there was no way the Rover could have made those tracks before being unloaded and assembled.

As for Evan's claim of me being banned from a "pro hoax forum" called IRC, I'm still waiting for that "proof" as well.

And the award for the silliest post of the year goes to Duane Daman.....

Simply amazing.

See? You're wrong again. Just read what was actually asked for:

Burton sidesteps the question and attempts to change the subject. All he has to do is produce a photo of ANY LRV

ON ANY APOLLO MISSION WHICH IS ATTACHED IN POSITION ON THE OUTSIDE OF A LUNAR MODULE, AND ANY

PHOTO OF ANY ASTRONAUTS ASSEMBLING A ROVER FROM ANY MISSION. TAKING SUCH PHOTOS WOULD HAVE

BEEN A GIANT STEP FOR MANKIND. I cannot locate such photos from any of the three missions. I must have missed

them. Please give me the file numbers so I can look at them. When I see them, I will admit being mistaken.

Jack

There were images of the LRV stowed on the LM, both on the ground and in space. There were images of the LRV being unstowed and assembled on Earth. There was video of the LRV being unstowed and assembled on the Moon.

Problem is that Jack is too obdurate, and refuses to admit he made a simple error as to which side on the LM the LRV was stowed. If he can't admit such a small, simple error like that, what other things does he refuse to admit error in? Being obstinate in this matter simply damages his credibility.

Okay Duane,

I've reviewed what I know and I'll withdraw my assertion that you were banned from a 'pro-hoax' forum. You had a falling out with the owner of the forum (elsewhere_man) and you were removed as an administrator.

There were images of the LRV stowed on the LM, both on the ground and in space. There were images of the LRV being unstowed and assembled on Earth.

Yet not one still photo shows the Rover stowed, or being unloaded, or assembled on the Moon, which is what the Apollogists claimed to have tons of and Jack asked to see.

There was video of the LRV being unstowed and assembled on the Moon.

Only one video was taken of the Rover being unloaded, allegedly on the Moon.

Problem is that Jack is too obdurate, and refuses to admit he made a simple error as to which side on the LM the LRV was stowed

It doesn't make much difference where the LRV was suppossedly stowed, when the photo study in question shows that neither side of the LM was unpacked, yet Rover tracks are visible in front of the LM.

I've reviewed what I know and I'll withdraw my assertion that you were banned from a 'pro-hoax' forum. You had a falling out with the owner of the forum (elsewhere_man) and you were removed as an administrator

Thanks for withdrawling your false claim, but you still haven't told me what IRC stands for.

The forum I started with elsewhere_man was an MSN Groups forum called The Apollo Hoax.. We were both administrators, with most of the hoax material coming from my own research.. I spent many hours setting up that forum in the belief that it was for the sole purpose of discussing the Apollo Hoax in a rational manner, without fear of being banned, like we both had been on the UM .. We were equal partners, until my partner decided that my wanting it to be a legitimate forum, instead of an immature mud slingling constest, did not suit his purposes or his real reason for wanting that forum.. So without any warning, he removed my ability to moderate the fowl nonsense that both he and the Apollogists were posting there.. There was no point in my staying on a forum where the only thing taking place were grade school bully insults, so I removed my material and left.

Hopefully now you have all of your facts straight.

IRC? I probably said IIRC - If I Recall Correctly.

IRC used to stand for Internet Relay Chat, an archaeic for of chat when the internet first started (I spend hours on IRC in the 90s!).