The Education Forum

Richard Bartholomew, G.G Wing and the TWO Ramblers

Karl Kinaski

[...]

I really believe only about 10% of the Forum seems eager

about following the final JFK assassination questions through

to their final resolution, everyone else..........??????

well, what would you think about the response to this thread?

I would think JFK's memory and why we are all members in the

first place, would demand a little better, I don't plan

on spending the rest of my life posting on the Forum.

You might wake up one day and find the only posts

here are by people who are convinced Oswald

acted alone........

When the going gets tough, the tough go to Disneyland?

Bill,

Well, I'm interested. Especially because I'm convinced that I've found three Rambler station wagons in the photos: a Rambler station wagon parked behind the pickup truck on Elm Street Extension in the Croft photo corresponding to Z-161, a Rambler station wagon (with its headlights on) in the parking lot behind the grassy knoll in a photo (and the Dallas Media Associates film) taken about ten minutes later, and, in a Cancellare photo, a Rambler station wagon (with a young man riding shotgun!) passing right by the large cluster of shocked people standing on the grassy knoll and sidewalk (which photo was taken from the grassy knoll with the camera pointed towards Elm Street).

Don't feel too discouraged, Bill. Very few people seem to be interested in what I've posted about these "discoveries" I've made over the past few years, either.

Carry on and keep up the good work!

PS-- The link you put in your last post brings up an error message for me.

--Tommy :)

proud former owner of a 1961 Rambler "Cross Country" station wagon

Tom, they were Robert Howard's thoughts, though they resonate strongly with me.

I'm interested in putting all the witness comments about the Rambler and photos of it together.

BK

[...]

I really believe only about 10% of the Forum seems eager

about following the final JFK assassination questions through

to their final resolution, everyone else..........??????

well, what would you think about the response to this thread?

I would think JFK's memory and why we are all members in the

first place, would demand a little better, I don't plan

on spending the rest of my life posting on the Forum.

You might wake up one day and find the only posts

here are by people who are convinced Oswald

acted alone........

When the going gets tough, the tough go to Disneyland?

ROBERT,

Well, I'm interested. Especially because I'm convinced that I've found three Rambler station wagons in the photos: a Rambler station wagon parked behind the pickup truck on Elm Street Extension in the Croft photo corresponding to Z-161, a Rambler station wagon (with its headlights on) in the parking lot behind the grassy knoll in a photo (and the Dallas Media Associates film) taken about ten minutes later, and, in a Cancellare photo, a Rambler station wagon (with a young man riding shotgun!) passing right by the large cluster of shocked people standing on the grassy knoll and sidewalk (which photo was taken from the grassy knoll with the camera pointed towards Elm Street).

Don't feel too discouraged, ROBERT. Very few people seem to be interested in what I've posted about these "discoveries" I've made over the past few years, either.

Carry on and keep up the good work!

PS-- The link you put in your last post brings up an error message for me.

--Tommy :)

proud former owner of a 1961 Rambler "Cross Country" station wagon

Tom, they were Robert Howard's thoughts, though they resonate strongly with me.

I'm interested in putting all the witness comments about the Rambler and photos of it together.

BK

OK, Bill. I've already changed it by the time you see this reply to your reply...

Now, would anyone like to comment on my "discoveries"?

--Tommy

Tommy's three Ramblers - Are they different or the one ramblin Ramber?

1) a Rambler station wagon parked behind the pickup truck onElm Street Extension in the Croft photo corresponding to Z-161

2) a Rambler station wagon (with its headlights on) in theparking lot behind the grassy knoll in a photo (and the Dallas Cinema Associatesfilm) taken about ten minutes later

3) ina Cancellare photo, a Rambler station wagon (with a young man riding shotgun!)passing right by the large cluster of shocked people standing on the grassyknoll and sidewalk (which photo was taken from the grassy knoll with the camerapointed towards Elm Street).

John Armstrong

http://spot.acorn.ne...ssue/facts.html

Richard Randolph Carr --- 12:28 pm - 12:40 pm --- Carr observed a man looking out the top floor of the TSBD moments before the shooting. He described the man as having an athletic build, wearing horn rim glasses, and wearing a brown coat. Minutes after the assassination Carrwalked north on Houston toward the TSBD. Carr saw the man he had seen in the TSBD walk toward him on Houston. This man turned right (Carr's right) on Commerce, walked one block to Record Street and got into a 1961 or 1962 light colored Nash Rambler station wagon drivenby a "young negro man." The station wagon, just north of the intersection of Commerce and Record, was last seen by Carr heading in the direction of the TSBD --- two blocks north and one block west (CD385).

Eight witnesses saw either a man wearing a white shirt, holding a rifle or a man wearing a brown coat, in an upper floor of theTSBD. Minutes after the shooting the man in the white shirt may have gotten into a Rambler station wagon while the man in the brown coat may have walked south on Houston Street.

- the Nash Rambler stationwagon --- 12:40 pm November 22, 1963

Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig stated "he crossed to the south sideof Elm Street in front of the TSBD building ... He stated that at that time heheard a shrill whistle, looked up, and saw a man running across the lawn toward Elm Street coming from the direction of TSBD building. He stated he also noticed an automobile traveling west on Elm, which he feels was a white NashRambler station wagon with a luggage rack on top. He stated he observed thedriver look at the man running down the hill, then observed the driver stop at the curb. He stated the man on foot got in the Rambler and they left going weston Elm Street" (FBI Report by SA Keutzer, 11/25/63). The man driving this station wagon struck Craig, at first, "as being a colored male. He was very dark complected, had real dark short hair" (WC testimony of Craig Vol 6, pg 266).Craig described the man on foot as "white male in his twenties, five nine, five eight, something like that; about 140 to 150; had kind of medium brown sandy hair". Question: Is the Nash Rambler station wagon driven by a"negro male," seen by Roger Craig, the same Nash Rambler driven by a "negromale" seen by Richard Carr moments earlier and three blocks away?

Marvin Robinson was traveling west on Elm Street shortly after the assassination. Robinson stated that after he had crossed Houston Street and was in front of the TSBD building alight colored Nash station wagon suddenly appeared before him. He stated this vehicle stopped and a white male came down the grass covered incline between the building and the street and entered the station wagon after which it drove away in the direction of the Oak Cliff section of Dallas (interview of Robinsonby SA Almon and Rice 11/23/63).

Mr.Roy Cooper was "driving his car and following his boss who was driving aCadillac. They were coming south on Houston and had to wait for the parade and theincident happened shortly after they reached this intersection. Cooper observeda white male somewhere between 20 and 30 years of ago wave at a Nash Rambler station wagon, light colored, as it pulled out and was ready to leave from Elmand Houston. This station wagon pulled out real fast in front of the Cadillacdriven by his boss and his employer had to stop abruptly and nearly hit this Nash Rambler. (interview of Robinson by SA Almon and Rice 11/23/63). The Nash Rambler was last seen driving under the triple overpass heading toward Oak Cliff.

Edited by William Kelly

1) a Rambler station wagon parked behind the pickup truck on Elm Street Extension in the Croft photo corresponding to Z-161

2) a Rambler station wagon (with its headlights on) in the parking lot behind the grassy knoll in a photo (and the Dallas Cinema Associates film) taken about ten minutes later

3) in a Cancellare photo, a Rambler station wagon (with a young man riding shotgun!)passing right by the large cluster of shocked people standing on the grassy knoll and sidewalk (which photo was taken from the grassy knoll with the camera pointed towards Elm Street).

John Armstrong

http://spot.acorn.ne...ssue/facts.html

Richard Randolph Carr --- 12:28 pm - 12:40 pm --- Carr observed a man looking out the top floor of the TSBD moments before the shooting. He described the man as having an athletic build, wearing horn rim glasses, and wearing a brown coat. Minutes after the assassination Carr walked north on Houston toward the TSBD. Carr saw the man he had seen in the TSBD walk toward him on Houston. This man turned right (Carr's right) on Commerce, walked one block to Record Street and got into a 1961 or 1962 light colored Nash Rambler station wagon driven by a "young negro man." The station wagon, just north of the intersection of Commerce and Record, was last seen by Carr heading in the direction of the TSBD --- two blocks north and one block west (CD385).

Eight witnesses saw either a man wearing a white shirt, holding a rifle or a man wearing a brown coat, in an upper floor of the TSBD. Minutes after the shooting the man in the white shirt may have gotten into a Rambler station wagon while the man in the brown coat may have walked south on Houston Street.

- the Nash Rambler station wagon --- 12:40 pm November 22, 1963

Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig stated "he crossed to the south side of Elm Street in front of the TSBD building ... He stated that at that time he heard a shrill whistle, looked up, and saw a man running across the lawn toward Elm Street coming from the direction of TSBD building. He stated he also noticed an automobile traveling west on Elm, which he feels was a white Nash Rambler station wagon with a luggage rack on top. He stated he observed the driver look at the man running down the hill, then observed the driver stop at the curb. He stated the man on foot got in the Rambler and they left going west on Elm Street" (FBI Report by SA Keutzer, 11/25/63). The man driving this station wagon struck Craig, at first, "as being a colored male. He was very dark complected, had real dark short hair" (WC testimony of Craig Vol 6, pg 266).Craig described the man on foot as "white male in his twenties, five nine, five eight, something like that; about 140 to 150; had kind of medium brown sandy hair". Question: Is the Nash Rambler station wagon driven by a"negro male," seen by Roger Craig, the same Nash Rambler driven by a "negro male" seen by Richard Carr moments earlier and three blocks away?

Marvin Robinson was traveling west on Elm Street shortly after the assassination. Robinson stated that after he had crossed Houston Street and was in front of the TSBD building a light colored Nash station wagon suddenly appeared before him. He stated this vehicle stopped and a white male came down the grass covered incline between the building and the street and entered the station wagon after which it drove away in the direction of the Oak Cliff section of Dallas (interview of Robinson by SA Almon and Rice 11/23/63).

Mr.Roy Cooper was "driving his car and following his boss who was driving a Cadillac. They were coming south on Houston and had to wait for the parade and the incident happened shortly after they reached this intersection. Cooper observed a white male somewhere between 20 and 30 years of ago wave at a Nash Rambler station wagon, light colored, as it pulled out and was ready to leave from Elm and Houston. This station wagon pulled out real fast in front of the Cadillac driven by his boss and his employer had to stop abruptly and nearly hit this Nash Rambler. (interview of Robinson by SA Almon and Rice 11/23/63). The Nash Rambler was last seen driving under the triple overpass heading toward Oak Cliff. [ emphasis added by T. Graves ]

Bill,

Not having a crystal ball, I don't know if "my" three Ramblers are the same as the one so-called "Ramblin' Ramber". That's the $64,000 question, isn't it.

I'm talking about at least one (but probably two or three different) Rambler station wagons photographed and/or filmed in three different locations at different times by three different photographers.

If I knew how to draw squiggly colored lines on the three photos I'm talking about (which I downloaded to my laptop's hard drive-- they ended up in my Torrents "documents" folder as jpeg files, whatever that means) and then resize them and upload them to the Forum, I would do so, post haste. But alas, I'm technologically uhhh... disadvantaged, so "No-can-do". Perhaps someone could PM me and lead me through it, step by step? :hotorwot

Edited by Thomas Graves

1) A Rambler station wagon parked behind the pickup truck on Elm Street Extension in the Croft photo corresponding to Z-161

2) A Rambler station wagon (with its headlights on) in the parking lot behind the grassy knoll in a photo (and the Dallas Cinema Associates film) taken about ten minutes later

3) In a Cancellare photo, a Rambler station wagon (with a young man riding shotgun!) passing right by the large cluster of shocked people standing on the grassy knoll and sidewalk (which photo was taken from the grassy knoll with the camera pointed towards Elm Street).

------------------------------------------------------------

John Armstrong:

http://spot.acorn.ne...ssue/facts.html[/size]

Richard Randolph Carr --- 12:28 pm - 12:40 pm --- Carr observed a man looking out the top floor of the TSBD moments before the shooting. He described the man as having an athletic build, wearing horn rim glasses, and wearing a brown coat. Minutes after the assassination Carr walked north on Houston toward the TSBD. Carr saw the man he had seen in the TSBD walk toward him on Houston. This man turned right (Carr's right) on Commerce, walked one block to Record Street and got into a 1961 or 1962 light colored Nash Rambler station wagon driven by a "young negro man." The station wagon, just north of the intersection of Commerce and Record, was last seen by Carr heading in the direction of the TSBD --- two blocks north and one block west (CD385).

Eight witnesses saw either a man wearing a white shirt, holding a rifle or a man wearing a brown coat, in an upper floor of the TSBD. Minutes after the shooting the man in the white shirt may have gotten into a Rambler station wagon while the man in the brown coat may have walked south on Houston Street.

Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig stated "he crossed to the south side of Elm Street in front of the TSBD building ... He stated that at that time he heard a shrill whistle, looked up, and saw a man running across the lawn toward Elm Street coming from the direction of TSBD building. He stated he also noticed an automobile traveling west on Elm, which he feels was a white Nash Rambler station wagon with a luggage rack on top. He stated he observed the driver look at the man running down the hill, then observed the driver stop at the curb. He stated the man on foot got in the Rambler and they left going west on Elm Street" (FBI Report by SA Keutzer, 11/25/63). The man driving this station wagon struck Craig, at first, "as being a colored male. He was very dark complected, had real dark short hair" (WC testimony of Craig Vol 6, pg 266).Craig described the man on foot as "white male in his twenties, five nine, five eight, something like that; about 140 to 150; had kind of medium brown sandy hair". Question: Is the Nash Rambler station wagon driven by a "negro male," seen by Roger Craig, the same Nash Rambler driven by a "negro male" seen by Richard Carr moments earlier and three blocks away?

Marvin Robinson was traveling west on Elm Street shortly after the assassination. Robinson stated that after he had crossed Houston Street and was in front of the TSBD building a light colored Nash station wagon suddenly appeared before him. He stated this vehicle stopped and a white male came down the grass covered incline between the building and the street and entered the station wagon after which it drove away in the direction of the Oak Cliff section of Dallas (interview of Robinson by SA Almon and Rice 11/23/63).

Mr.Roy Cooper was "driving his car and following his boss who was driving a Cadillac. They were coming south on Houston and had to wait for the parade and the incident happened shortly after they reached this intersection. Cooper observed a white male somewhere between 20 and 30 years of ago wave at a Nash Rambler station wagon, light colored, as it pulled out and was ready to leave from Elm and Houston. This station wagon pulled out real fast in front of the Cadillac driven by his boss and his employer had to stop abruptly and nearly hit this Nash Rambler. (interview of Robinson by SA Almon and Rice 11/23/63). The Nash Rambler was last seen driving under the triple overpass heading toward Oak Cliff. [ emphasis added by T. Graves ]

Bill,

I don't know if "my" three Ramblers are the same as the one so-called "Ramblin' Ramber". That's the $64,000 question, isn't it?

I'm talking about at least one (but probably two or three different) Rambler station wagons photographed and/or filmed in three different locations at different times by three different photographers.

If I knew how to draw squiggly colored lines on the three photos I'm talking about (which I downloaded to my laptop's hard drive-- they ended up in my Torrents "documents" folder as jpeg files, whatever that means) and then resize them and upload them to the Forum, I would do so, post haste. But alas, I'm technologically uhhh... disadvantaged, so "No-can-do". Perhaps someone could PM me and lead me through it, step by step? :hotorwot

bump

Edited by Thomas Graves

1) A Rambler station wagon parked behind the pickup truck on Elm Street Extension in the Croft photo corresponding to Z-161

2) A Rambler station wagon (with its headlights on) in the parking lot behind the grassy knoll in a photo (and the Dallas Cinema Associates film) taken about ten minutes later

3) In a Cancellare photo, a Rambler station wagon (with a young man riding shotgun!) passing right by the large cluster of shocked people standing on the grassy knoll and sidewalk (which photo was taken from the grassy knoll with the camera pointed towards Elm Street).

John Armstrong:

Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig stated "he crossed to the south side of Elm Street in front of the TSBD building ... He stated that at that time he heard a shrill whistle, looked up, and saw a man running across the lawn toward Elm Street coming from the direction of TSBD building. He stated he also noticed an automobile traveling west on Elm, which he feels was a white Nash Rambler station wagon with a luggage rack on top. He stated he observed the driver look at the man running down the hill, then observed the driver stop at the curb. He stated the man on foot got in the Rambler and they left going west on Elm Street" (FBI Report by SA Keutzer, 11/25/63). The man driving this station wagon struck Craig, at first, "as being a colored male. He was very dark complected, had real dark short hair" (WC testimony of Craig Vol 6, pg 266).Craig described the man on foot as "white male in his twenties, five nine, five eight, something like that; about 140 to 150; had kind of medium brown sandy hair". Question: Is the Nash Rambler station wagon driven by a "negro male," seen by Roger Craig, the same Nash Rambler driven by a "negro male" seen by Richard Carr moments earlier and three blocks away?

Bill,

I don't know if "my" three Ramblers are the same as the one so-called "Ramblin' Ramber". That's the $64,000 question, isn't it?

bump

Can you or anyone post the photos of the Ramblers that we have?

Thanks, BK

John Armstrong:

Bill,

bump

Thanks, BK

Here's #1

--Tommy

post-3525-095346400 1321212469_thumb.jpg

John Armstrong:

Bill,

bump

Thanks, BK

Here's #2

--Tommy

post-3525-078268800 1321213203_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thomas Graves

Here is what I consider the most significant Dallas Rambler, I have ever encountered [not including]

the Rambler which pulled up in front of the TSBD at approximately 12:40 PM C.D.T

with "Oswald" climbing in. It is wise to remember that this pivotal issue is not confirmed just "according to Roger Craig,"but there were people watching television on the West Coast who actually saw this happening in real time, or on replayed network footage the weekend of the assassination which apparently was part of a live feed that is somewhere in the CBS archives, if it is still in existence....

At any rate everything below should be self explanatory.......these people living at 803 E. Monica Drive from what I recall entered the United States from Cuba at Florida and had been employed as crop dusters in Cuba......

You can call the post below "the evolution of a redacted document."

In the Warren Commission documents Raul Castro Baile's name was always redacted. It wasn't until the Church Committee

era that the redacted version which included his name and the Warren Commission document unredacted was seen as is....

CD 913....pages 159-163

Sra. Georgina Santiago 803 E. Monica Drive Garland, Texas, 75040

Mrs Raul Castro Baile 803 E. Monica Drive Garland, Texas, 75040

Mr. Juan Quintana Maya 803 E. Monica Drive Garland, Texas 75040

one letter to Senor Juan fr co at the Monica Drive address is from Sr. Ma del Carmen, Torres, Ave 33, #12225 Morrisons, Habana, Cuba

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=11309&relPageId=175

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=11309&relPageId=177

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=11309&relPageId=174

Dallas T-2 Informed that Manuel Rodriguez [Orcaberro] in the SNFE representative in the Dallas area and is anti-Castro and anti-Cuban

The Rambler was owned by Raul Castro. (See Wallace Heitman’s interviews with Castro and Quintera.)

CD 1085

Kan The Kennedy Klan

appx. page 214,

[ ] advised on April 10, 1964 that the families of and resided at, together.

He advised one of these persons owned a late model Rambler automobile which was frequently parked in front of this residence. Shortly prior to the assassination

of President Kennedy, source advised there was a bumper sticker on the front bumper of this Rambler which bore the legend

Kan The Kennedy Klan, and the first word had been changed to “Kill

On April 9, 1964 SA Wallace R Heitman observed parked on the street........license number PD-4976*

Freehand lettering had been used to change this word

late model Rambler was owned by _______ of Garland Texas.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=11481&relPageId=214

NO TITLE pg 8

FBI - HSCA Subject File: Church Committee

2651 Province Street Dallas Texas advised on April 15 1964 the late model Rambler which was frequently seen parked at the residence of 806 E Monica Street Garland Texas was owned by RAUL CASTRO BAILE He said

RIF#: 124-10288-10190 (04/29/64) FBI#: CR 105-96777-9

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=138238&relPageId=8

The Man Who Knew Too Much pg 372, by Russell, Dick (1992)

“Here I go back to sources,” [Alonzo] Hudkins said “A very good source, still is. He’s deep cover, still active. There was a meeting in Mexico, sometime in the summer of ‘63.

There were no American’s present other than Oswald and one CIA man, from what I’ve been told. There were also a couple of girls there. One posed as a prostitute. Maria del Carmen was not the main one but she was there! Maria del Carmen was the young Mexican Treasury Department employee whom Nagell reluctantly indicated was a contact of his with Cuban intelligence— and whom the CIA’s Barney Hidalgo said posed as a prostitute when they worked together in Mexico on a project

[see Chapter Ten] New Orleans attorney Dean Andrews also said that Oswald had been “befriended by a CIA whore in Mexico City.”

All the self proclaimed experts may laugh me to scorn but in another thread here on the Forum, the Rambler which left the Texas School Book Depository was later discovered next to a washateria in Oak Cliff, i e Pennington] but the trial of what happened to that Rambler after the assassination was never satisfactorily resolved in my mind. Nowhere did I ever see the word "impounded as evidence by the Dallas Police Department" in the context of that particular vehicle.....if you know what I mean....

As much as I may be wrong about where that car wound up [obviously the campus of the University of Texas years later, would be a good guess,] but I keep thinking about Jack Lawrence the one who ran into the Lincoln dealership and was throwing up, literally, he seems like an interesting person, to say the least...what kind of car did he really leave Dallas in?

Unable to upload #3 (Part of the Cancellare photo showing a Rambler passing by the crowd of shocked spectators on the grassy knoll)

Forum error message says "This file was too big to upload." I've already cropped it as much as I can. Got it down to 28 KB...

--Tommy

Edited by Thomas Graves