The Education Forum

Gerard Croiset , Dutch Clairvoyant Pinpointed where JFK assassoination plot was hatched

Willem Oltmans tells in his personal notes of many meetings he had with psychic detective Gerard Croiset from Enschede the Netherlands. Croiset was a highly respected clairvoyant with extraordinary powers who had assited law inforcement agencies in Holland and all over Europe and the United States. Oltmans tells of Croisets visions of the John F Kennedy assassination and how he pinpointed the location were the assassination plot was hatched. On November 9. 1976 Croiset meets with Oltmans and Carl Enkelaar of NOS Television and in a private session tells that the assassination of President Kennedy was plotted on a ranch 46 miles from Dealey Plaza. There on the ranch were a small group of what appeared to be Cubans and a large man with a large texas style hat. Croiset tells how there were three groups that fired on President Kennedy and by car they retreated back to the ranch once the killing was completed .

Tommy,

I am concerned that your posts are going to be way too disassociated from each other because you've been posting each additional bit of information on the SAME subject (Oltmans) in a brand new thread! :o

This will undermine the continuity of your reportage. Even now I am finding that it's beginning to become too much effort to go back to your other threads in order to correlate the information--and I'm interested in the subject matter! :help

Tommy,

I am concerned that your posts are going to be way too disassociated from each other because you've been posting each additional bit of information on the SAME subject (Oltmans) in a brand new thread! :o

This will undermine the continuity of your reportage. Even now I am finding that it's beginning to become too much effort to go back to your other threads in order to correlate the information--and I'm interested in the subject matter! :help

Greg

I don't understand how anything new I post would ever be seen other than under one title .I dont see anyone else on the Forum posting under only one thread .

Guest Robert Morrow

That is a very real possibility for the hatching of the plot of the JFK assassination. The home of Clint Murchison, Sr. where the party was supposed to have occurred on the night of 11/21/63 is located in Keller Springs which is perhaps a 30-45 minute car drive from Dealey Plaza.

I do think the CIA and some anti-Castro Cubans (who considered JFK to be a traitor) were involved in the JFK assassination. I do not think this was hatched in one day though; the planning for the JFK assassination took months and it was probably seeded in the minds of folks like Lyndon Johnson YEARS before the event.

I wish someone would post the actual address of Clint Murchison Sr.'s old home in Keller Springs.

The Murchison family was joyous and happy at the death of John Kennedy.

Their family maid May Newman describes the scene: “The mood in the Murchison family home was very joyous and happy. For a whole week after like champagne and caviar flowed, every day of the week. But I was the only one in that household at that time that felt any grief for his assassination."

I was told by a JFK researcher at JFK Lancer this month that May Newman later became the maid for Ted Gunderson.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Tommy,

Greg

I don't understand how anything new I post would ever be seen other than under one title .I dont see anyone else on the Forum posting under only one thread .

No, I'm not suggesting that you should only post under one thread. I'm suggesting that you only post new information regarding THIS SUBJECT (Oltmans) under that existing thread.

Maybe you didn't see this, but if you look at the top right hand side of the forum there is a link called: New Content

Every time one adds a new thread OR adds a new post to an existing thread that entire thread and that new post are both automatically moved to the top of the "New Content" filter ahead of all other threads. It makes it very convenient to view all of the new posts since one's last visit. Your entire thread will remain on the first page until it scrolls off the bottom and ends up on page two, three, etc., unless someone else replies to your new post at which time that thread will move back to the top. But, even a week (or years) later if you or anyone posts to that thread it will be bumped to the first position on page one (of NEW CONTENT) again and again.

I just made the suggestion because it will be easier to sort out the information if it is all in one place, especially as time goes by and the information grows in volume. As an example, even if you were to randomly pick any existing thread--say way back on the 20th page--and add a new "test post" to that thread and then went back to the top of the page and press the NEW CONTENT link, you'll see that entire thread and your new post will both automatically be "bumped" into the first position. This is true if the thread was originally started today, yesterday, last month, last year, or even 5 years ago. The more interest in a subject, the longer it will remain at the top of the first page because it will see the most activity.

Whenever I log onto the forum, the first thing I do is press NEW CONTENT because the vast majority of posts are in the JFK Assassination Debate forum, which is where my interest mainly lies and I can then see all the new posts without scrolling down to that section and searching, etc.

Hey, it was just a suggestion. I hope you find it helpful. Sorry to be so long winded especially if you already knew all this stuff. :)

Edited by Greg Burnham

That is a very real possibility for the hatching of the plot of the JFK assassination. The home of Clint Murchison, Sr. where the party was supposed to have occurred on the night of 11/21/63 is located in Keller Springs which is perhaps a 30-45 minute car drive from Dealey Plaza.

I do think the CIA and some anti-Castro Cubans (who considered JFK to be a traitor) were involved in the JFK assassination. I do not think this was hatched in one day though; the planning for the JFK assassination took months and it was probably seeded in the minds of folks like Lyndon Johnson YEARS before the event.

I wish someone would post the actual address of Clint Murchison Sr.'s old home in Keller Springs.

The Murchison family was joyous and happy at the death of John Kennedy.

Their family maid May Newman describes the scene: "The mood in the Murchison family home was very joyous and happy. For a whole week after like champagne and caviar flowed, every day of the week. But I was the only one in that household at that time that felt any grief for his assassination."

I was told by a JFK researcher at JFK Lancer this month that May Newman later became the maid for Ted Gunderson.

Robert, I admire your wealth of knowledge about these people. But I wanted to tell you something I thought someone else would have. In the Assassination we are dealing with Clint Murchison JUNIOR. He was an elderly man at the time, but he was a Jr. His son is a big shot in Dallas today and he's called Clint Murchison III.

This Murchison's ex-first wife died under odd circumstances. I have the feeling the coroner, out of fear, said her liver was destroyed and that's why she had black eyes and other bruises. She was under the care of a psychiatrist and was in her 40's when she died. The coroner said she must have taken too much Tylenol -- he mentioned that brand name instead of acetaminephine. Wouldn't a woman who was wealthy and well known in the community have better access to stronger pain pills than Tylenol? Just something about this story smells rotten.

Anyway, it was Clint Murchison Jr who was in on the Assassination. And I think the meeting took place Nov 21 at the Dallas home, no matter what the psychic said. There may have been several meetings leading up to this at the Murchison's ranch.

Kathy C

Tommy,

Greg

No, I'm not suggesting that you should only post under one thread. I'm suggesting that you only post new information regarding THIS SUBJECT (Oltmans) under that existing thread.

Maybe you didn't see this, but if you look at the top right hand side of the forum there is a link called: New Content

Every time one adds a new thread OR adds a new post to an existing thread that entire thread and that new post are both automatically moved to the top of the "New Content" filter ahead of all other threads. It makes it very convenient to view all of the new posts since one's last visit. Your entire thread will remain on the first page until it scrolls off the bottom and ends up on page two, three, etc., unless someone else replies to your new post at which time that thread will move back to the top. But, even a week (or years) later if you or anyone posts to that thread it will be bumped to the first position on page one (of NEW CONTENT) again and again.

I just made the suggestion because it will be easier to sort out the information if it is all in one place, especially as time goes by and the information grows in volume. As an example, even if you were to randomly pick any existing thread--say way back on the 20th page--and add a new "test post" to that thread and then went back to the top of the page and press the NEW CONTENT link, you'll see that entire thread and your new post will both automatically be "bumped" into the first position. This is true if the thread was originally started today, yesterday, last month, last year, or even 5 years ago. The more interest in a subject, the longer it will remain at the top of the first page because it will see the most activity.

Whenever I log onto the forum, the first thing I do is press NEW CONTENT because the vast majority of posts are in the JFK Assassination Debate forum, which is where my interest mainly lies and I can then see all the new posts without scrolling down to that section and searching, etc.

Hey, it was just a suggestion. I hope you find it helpful. Sorry to be so long winded especially if you already knew all this stuff. :)

Thanks Greg,

I agree, if Tommy will continue to post under one thread on the subject of Oltmans and Demohrenschildt, it will all stay together so we can refer to it in the future. There are now three or more threads on this subject and I forget what are in the others, but they are too far spread apart to bother to go looking for them.

If Tommy would continue to post under one thread, we can easily go back and review whats there, and every time he or someone else responds to it, they will automatically go to the top of the forum.

While some people just come here to argue, there are some real researchers here and they can best utilize the info if it can be easily accessible.

BK

JFKcountercoup

Tommy,

Greg

Thanks Greg,

I agree, if Tommy will continue to post under one thread on the subject of Oltmans and Demohrenschildt, it will all stay together so we can refer to it in the future. There are now three or more threads on this subject and I forget what are in the others, but they are too far spread apart to bother to go looking for them.

If Tommy would continue to post under one thread, we can easily go back and review whats there, and every time he or someone else responds to it, they will automatically go to the top of the forum.

While some people just come here to argue, there are some real researchers here and they can best utilize the info if it can be easily accessible.

BK

JFKcountercoup

Agreed, Bill.

Hey and this gives it another "bump" to the top. Hey, Tommy--are you watching? :P

Tommy,

Greg

Thanks Greg,

BK

JFKcountercoup

Agreed, Bill.

Hey and this gives it another "bump" to the top. Hey, Tommy--are you watching? :P

FWIW, I agree with Greg and Bill...

--The Odd Tommy :ph34r:

LOL

Odd or old? jk of course--bump again.

Both! Hey Greg, let's get together for a cup of something at the Pannikin (LJ) or Lestat's (Abnormal Heights) or Winston's (OB) or the Longboard Bar and Grill (PB) sometime... Hey, we can talk about the JFK assassination!

--Odd Old Tommy O'Pepper :)

Edited by Thomas Graves

LOL

Both! Hey Greg, let's get together for a cup of something at the Pannikin (LJ) or Lestat's (Abnormal Heights) or Winston's (OB) or the Longboard Bar and Grill (PB) sometime... Hey, we can talk about the JFK assassination!

Fine. "I'll have my girl give your girl a call and we can do lunch..."

LOL

OK Greg, but I gotta warn you-- I'm gonna be really, really angry if I find out my girl's your girl. LOL

--tommy

LOL

OK Greg, but I gotta warn you-- I'm gonna be really, really angry if I find out my girl's your girl. LOL

--tommy

pages 173-74 From The Man Who Knew Too Much (2003 Edition)

Russell: At my last meeting with Richard Nagell in 1984, he said he was sure that de Mohrenschildt was murdered before he could testify before the House Assassinations Committee. 21

I wondered then and still do whatever happened to the de Mohrenschildt-Oltmans tapes. Something very weird was going on around de Mohrenschildt in the months after I last saw him. Later, I came into possession of a two-page typed statement

signed by de Mohrenschildt in Brussels on March 11, 1977, in the midst of his having vanished. In it de Mohrenschildt wrote that "while staying at Oltmans I had the impression that I was drugged and later I thought that travelers checks

were exchanged. . . . He wanted to sully me into admitting things I did not do."

Then, when Oltmans scheduled a mutual luncheon with a Soviet official, de Mohrenschildt said he called an old friend "in despair and asked him to contact the U.S. Embassy re my whereabouts if more pressure was put on me."

He expressed fear that his wife's Dallas lawyer "collaborated with Oltmans."

A few days after de Mohrenschildt's death Oltmans told newsmen in Washington that de Mohrenschildt had revealed to him:

(1)Cubans "who thought Kennedy betrayed them at the Bay of Pigs," had fired the same time that Oswald did and (2)

de Mohrenschildt had served as a middleman between Oswald and Dallas's wealthy H.L. Hunt oil family.

"Mr de Mohrenschildt indicated to me very strongly that his ties upward were towards H.L. Hunt and downstairs

to Lee Harvey Oswald,"Oltmans said in an ABC-TV interview. Beyond that the journalist refused to elaborate. 22

Later he would retract his comments about de Mohrenschildt and the Hunts.

Gaeton Fonzi, the House Assassinations Committee investigator who never got the chance to interview de Mohrenschildt, told me how Oltmans claimed to have turned over seventy-nine pages of crucial documents-- "but it was mostly a bunch of crap. He said he didn't have the other stuff,it was back in Holland. Then he told other people that he wasn't going to give the Committee everything, but keep it confidential. Yet he's telling the press that he already did. It stank." 23

Then I discovered an FBI file reporting that Oltmans had contacted its New York office on April 3, 1967-- around the time the Dutch journalist first met de Mohrenschildt. It had Oltmans saying he "had received information from an informant in Western Europe that de Mohrenschildt was the principal organizer of the assassination of President Kennedy." 24. A curious thing for a "friend" to do to the baron.

END

I believe everyone needs to know the above.....Then everyone can decide how fascinating all of this new information is....Personally; I've had my chain pulled enough for one lifetime.

Edited by Robert Howard

Willem Oltmans tells in his personal notes of many meetings he had with psychic detective Gerard Croiset from Enschede the Netherlands. Croiset was a highly respected clairvoyant with extraordinary powers who had assited law inforcement agencies in Holland and all over Europe and the United States. Oltmans tells of Croisets visions of the John F Kennedy assassination and how he pinpointed the location were the assassination plot was hatched. On November 9. 1976 Croiset meets with Oltmans and Carl Enkelaar of NOS Television and in a private session tells that the assassination of President Kennedy was plotted on a ranch 46 miles from Dealey Plaza. There on the ranch were a small group of what appeared to be Cubans and a large man with a large texas style hat. Croiset tells how there were three groups that fired on President Kennedy and by car they retreated back to the ranch once the killing was completed .

I think he was off by a couple of thousand miles.

What better place to plan the assassination than poolside at the Hotel Del Charro in beautiful La Jolla, California?

--Tommy :ph34r: