The Education Forum

Was JFK killed because of his interest in aliens?

Sorry Jim nothing like the Avro

1st one i saw was hovering tree top high about 15ft across 12ft high in the center was 3 flashing reddish orange lights silver in color made no sound at all i was about 100ft from it

2ND one i saw was one of those flying triangles i and a friend was doing some night fishing and coming back to the town where we lived at the time.

We were driving a long a level road in the county where we both lived. Saw a light going across the sky at a very low level to the ground. As we were on the level it was above the regular level of the ground. We could see it get closer we saw it was a flying triangle.

To the level of the Reg ground to the ship was about 70ft and from where we were about 15ft

it was a massive ship best guess side of the ship 40ft the back part about the same.

It sailed across the sky at a slow pace and this made no sound it all.

We watched it until we no longer could see it.

I learned not to tell everyone that you saw a UFO. You get a lot of jokes thrown back at you. Like Yea you saw a UFO oh was Elvis there also! stuff like that

If you want to see the level roads where i live just google 1993 Mississippi river flood Perry County Missouri

If you want to see the level roads where i live just google 1993 Mississippi river flood Perry County Missouri

I think that most aliens who don't want to get caught in Texas go to Missouri, that's because they don't want to go back to Mexico.

It must be the chillies!.

• 3 years later...

Regardless of anyone's private research interests in extraterrestrial life or in secret programs, linking JFK research with UFO research is the grossest sort of pollution of so many efforts here and anywhere in the research of assassinations.

Researchers, and history, and politics, are badly served by this association [....]

I'm bumping my own prior post.

Regardless of anyone's private research interests in extraterrestrial life or in secret programs, linking JFK research with UFO research is the grossest sort of pollution of so many efforts here and anywhere in the research of assassinations.

Researchers, and history, and politics, are badly served by this association [....]

It looks so as if Douglas Caddy is here to play the UFO card....