The Education Forum

Jack Worthington, self-proclaimed JFK progeny, seeks presidency

Poster's note: I had no advance notice of Jack's intention. The odds against him having even minimal impact in the presidential race are astronomical but I found his speech in the video to be thought-provoking despite the poor sound quality. After the recent media frenzy over the White House intern who was JFK's young mistress, Jack's progeny claims in the orignal Vanity Fair article cannot be ruled out.

--------------------

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2012/03/jack-worthington-kennedy-for-president

Poster's note: I had no advance notice of Jack's intention. The odds against him having even minimal impact in the presidential race are astronomical but I found his speech in the video to be thought-provoking despite the poor sound quality. After the recent media frenzy over the White House intern who was JFK's young mistress, Jack's progeny claims in the orignal Vanity Fair article cannot be ruled out.

--------------------

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2012/03/jack-worthington-kennedy-for-president

At this point, Mr. Worthington sounds pretty good sight unseen.

Has Jack Worthington been able to have his DNA tested against the man he grew up with and thought was his father? If he could be ruled out, that might help his quest.

Guest Robert Morrow

Has Jack Worthington been able to have his DNA tested against the man he grew up with and thought was his father? If he could be ruled out, that might help his quest.

He could dig up his dad's grave and do it.

Seriously, this is a joke right? Let me check the calender, April 1st , no, wait, it's not here yet.

I saw his little spiel on the video, and sorry Jack, but we already have a Mitt Romney running for President. His name is ... Mitt Romney.

This is the kind of stuff that makes our dedicated, educated, and rational quest for the truth about 11/22/63 mix in with bigfoot hunters, the fake moon landing crowd, and Elvis is alive people. Make it stop please.

Vanity Fair early on urged Jack to get this done but the man who he had been raised to believe was his father died before Jack could do so. Jack was living in the Netherlands and his alleged father was living in Houston and this was a contributing factor in it not being timely done.

Vanity Fair early on urged Jack to get this done but the man who he had been raised to believe was his father died before Jack could do so. Jack was living in the Netherlands and his alleged father was living in Houston and this was a contributing factor in it not being timely done.

How convenient. Perhaps there is something around that has his DNA on it. A stamp on a letter, many things hold DNA for a long time.

Any siblings? Just a thought...

Running for dog catcher is a stretch, makes me doubt him all the more and I was already in that camp.

Dawn

Guest Robert Morrow

Are his credentials for the job greater than Courtney Valenti's?

Well, they are as good as mine to run for president. At least Jack Worthington's dad did not shoot his way into the White House.

There is absolutely no question that Courtenay Linda Valenti (yes, named after LBJ) is the biological daughter of Lyndon Johnson. Several LBJ oldtimers have confirmed this to me. Whenever, the workday got done, Lyndon Johnson would go hang out with Mary Margaret Wiley, who I think became an LBJ secretary around (guesstimate) 1955. She went to the University of Texas and began as a secretary in LBJ's office in Austin. Later she moved to Wash DC to be in his Senate office.

LBJ was literally having his secretary/girlfriend under his roof with him. Lady Bird was completely aware of this and acquiesed to having Mary Margaret around basically all of the time. I have no doubt LBJ was boinking Mary Margaret literally 2 rooms down from Lady Bird.

I think Mary Margaret got pregnant a couple of times. On June 1, 1962 she married Jack Valenti in what appears to have been a sham marriage to cover for LBJ. It later turned into a "real" marriage. Courtenay Linda Valenti was born 3 weeks before the JFK assassination.

I was told a joke - surely apocryphal - that Lady Bird put her foot down and said to Lyndon that Mary Margaret could not longer hop in bed with them and eat grapefruit. That is a joke, but it tells you how omnipresent Mary Margaret was.

Most men have their affairs away from their wives - cheating behind their backs.

Lyndon Johnson was just brutally up front about it. He had a way of turning people into slaves for him; degrading themselves and doing things they would not normally do. LBJ *literally* said he wanted people to kiss his ass and tell him it smelled like a rose.

Mary Margaret Valenti is important because she was out in Los Angeles at the 1960 Democratic convention when Sam Rayburn and Lyndon Johnson were strongarming/blackmailing JFK to put Johnson on the ticket.

This is the same convention, where a drunken LBJ was roaming the hallways, saying about JFK "He cheats on his wife." Just shows you what a psycopath LBJ was, he was boldly charging JFK with adultery ... while his mistress was feet or rooms away.

He could dig up his dad's grave and do it.

They could take Caroline Kennedy's DNA and could find a match. Jerry Lewis supposedly had a daughter. He would give her some money, stay with her, talk with her. But then the girl fell on hard times. So Gary Lewis stepped in and gave them his DNA. The woman's DNA matched with Gary's, so it could be gotten from another relative besides the father.

Kathy C